Your kids will learn to read and to trace letters, to recognize numbers, and to count with the educational games. Help your kids fall in love with their ABCs and 123s through entertainment.
All the learning games in the app are tailored to the needs of the African Child. Children will read with localized storybooks and build memorization skills through the learning games. All the games and storybooks are culturally relevant.
African audiobooks and the letter tracing game with text and sound will help them to recognize words and learn to read in English using fun stories. Checheza number games will help kids to understand numbers and do simple counting.
Checheza games and storybooks are created with children in different parts of Africa in mind. Kids learn in a relatable environment thanks to the game design and content. The storybooks are based on tradition and folktales. The animals, objects, and words in the games reflect experiences relevant to the children.
Tips for using the app:
- Choose different icons on the tree inside the app to move between the games.
- Tap on an icon to open the game.
- The book icon opens Storybooks.
- Use the cross inside the game to return back to the tree.
Checheza learning games help your kids to learn pre-school and primary school skills:
- English words
- Numbers and counting
- Letters: letter identification and tracing (writing)
- African storybooks: kids’ audiobooks with text and beautiful illustrations
- Memory game for brain training.
- Works offline
- Doesn’t require data traffic after downloading
- Culturally relevant
- Free of charge
- Doesn’t contain ads.
Checheza learning games are developed and validated by educational experts.