Learn the secrets to winning on the checker board, whether you're playing your friends, family, or in tournaments.
* Practice with over 10,000 tricks, traps, and shots.
* Get puzzles selected for your skill level.
* Review the games of famous players.
* Study the openings for an early advantage.
* Earn a rating and watch your skills improve.
"Playing chess is like looking out over a limitless ocean; playing checkers is like looking into a bottomless well." -- Marion Tinsley, Former World Checkers Champion