With CheckMate you can conveniently get checked for STDs at home or in a lab near you in as little as five minutes. No more doctors office, waiting room or uncomfortable conversations. All tests are prepaid in the app so there is no need for insurance and you will never receive a bill.
CheckMate tests have the same accuracy as a doctors office or hospital. Test results are
privately sent to you in the app in as little as 48 hours. If you pass a Total Check, our most
comprehensive STD test, you earn an Official CheckMate Gold Pass. This is your proof of being STD Free at the time of testing. Share it privately by text, email or through your dating profile. If results come back positive CheckMate provides a free physician consultation, prescription*, and a free retest after treatment.
CheckMate protects your information so you can share your results with partners. We
understand how uncomfortable traditional STD testing can be so we’ve created CheckMate to change the way people get tested, get treated and share results for a more comfortable dating world.
● CheckMate Home
1. Select a test kit.
2. Discreet box shipped to your home or office.
3. Check yourself within minutes with a simple finger prick, urine sample and/or female
4. Drop the completed kit with the prepaid shipping envelope in the mail.
5. After the lab receives your sample results will be privately sent to you in the app in as
little as 48 hours.
6. If a test result is positive we provide a free physician consultation and prescription* to
your local pharmacy.
● CheckMate Lab
1. Get checked anytime at a lab near you.
2. No ID, no appointment or insurance info required.
3. All testing is accurate and completely confidential.
4. Results will be in the app in as little as 2-3 days.
5. If a test result is positive we provide a free physician consultation and prescription* to
your local pharmacy.
*With any positive test result, prescriptions available for chlamydia, gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, or herpes simplex virus 2 where available.
CheckMate has partnered with a national physicians network to provide free counseling and
prescription through telemedicine for positive results.
Share your results privately through CheckMate by text, email or in person. Once you share
your results you'll receive a notification once they have been viewed. The recipient has 72 hours to view your shared results. CheckMate is designed so you can show and share your results with the personal information you choose to share.
After passing a Total Check, the most comprehensive panel, you will earn an official Gold Pass.
Customize and share your Gold Pass to show your STD Free status. The Gold Pass is
animated and only viewable inside the app so it cannot be altered. It includes the last date you were checked and the official results on the back. You can always share your most current results through text or email with your partner or your physician including any positive test results.
We believe sharing is caring!
● Get a $10 credit for every friend you refer to CheckMate. They will get $10 toward their
next test too!
CheckMate accepts credit card, Apple Pay, HSA and FSA accounts. We like to keep things
simple so your tests are prepaid and there are never any lab bills to worry about.
CheckMate is HIPAA compliant and abides by applicable information privacy and security laws.
Certain STIs and other diseases are reportable diseases under public health mandates. If
required, doctors and medical staff will report such diseases and STIs to designated federal, local or state agencies. For more information on reportable diseases, visit the CDC’s website or contact your local or state department of public health.
Please take a moment to review our app! Your feedback means a lot to us, especially when that means helping reduce the spread of STDs.