Android Overclock makes your device blazing fast and can save your battery life! It also allows you to set custom profiles so you have full control over your devices performance. Control cpu with profiles for charging, time, temperature, battery, screen on/off and more! What sets Android Overclock apart from other similar apps is that it has all the functionality of these apps plus more features. It also looks extremely sexy!
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at JRummy16@gmail.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆ Change cpu scaling settings (i.e. setcpu)
☆ Set cpu profiles with Screen off, battery percentage, temperature, screen on, charging usb, charging ac, changing/full.
☆ Gorgeous widgets with battery temp & cpu info
☆ increase speeds (overclock) or save battery life (underclock)
☆ Select scaling frequencies on the fly for supported phones
☆ Full overclock customization (set freq. and @ boot)
☆ Sexy and customizable UI
☆ Temperature notification options
☆ Voltage calculator
☆ Advanced settings (sysctl config, sampling rate, up threshold, other kernel tweaks)
** Extras for all devices: **
☆ Froyo apps2sd
☆ Ad blocker
☆ Free memory
☆ Build Property edits
☆ clear cache
☆ reboot, hot reboot, recovery, power-down
☆ lcd density, wifi scan interval, other build.props
and more +++
Devices listed below can use an overclocking module to overclock from within the app. Other devices can flash custom kernels to overclock. ( Droid X, Droid 2, Original Droid, Milestone, Milestone2, Flipout, Galaxy Beam, Galaxy A, Archos A70 Tablet, Archos A101 Tablet).
Note: Original Droid users must have the stock 4 slot kernel for the module to work. Support for more kernels may come later.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
Currently supports for reading and editing MS Word files( .doc , .docx , .rtf , .xml), MS Excel files( .xls , .xlsx), MS PowerPoint files (.pptx), Text file, office XML files and CSV files.
This is a great product that you are about to discover.
No additional license is needed, no Ads, no Hidden fees, no Up sells, ~everything you need is included~, and most of all our support team is always at your service (we reply fast).
- Word, Text Files and RTF files : Create, View and Edit any word file ( .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt, .xml).
Export to PDF file(new), Spell Check, Search, Easy Selection, all buttons are dynamic, Decorate the selected text, Write Emails with this great editor and send them with your preferred Email account, add Pictures, in-app ready icons(like in the picture), Header/Footer, links, and many more features, real page size(option for viewing and zooming too), easy and fun to use, user friendly, Like the Word editor on your computer !
- Excel : Advanced excel editor, View, Edit and Save Excel files ( .xls, .xlsx), lets you create complex workbooks, easy and fast styling, includes presets that you create, all functions available for fast entry, spell check, all text styling and all cells styling, Zooming, easy to use, user friendly.
- PowerPoint : Unique PowerPoint editor, that lets you be very creative on the go and even at home, you might find it very useful for office presentations especially after you made it with this editor, many tools and features to let you achieve your goals, this editor is a must and it's included !
- CSV : View, Edit and Save CSV files, Sum Columns, Search and Edit, Sort descending/acceding according to any column, Save(save guard- to avoid lost of data).
Many records as you might need to load (100 records per page, many pages as your file is).
Add CSV, add one CSV file to another, letting you combine as many CSV files as you need into one file, easy to use, user friendly.
- Printing and emailing : You can print your documents, compose beautiful emails or attach your documents to an email.
- Tutorial section (NEW)- tutorial videos showing all the features available in Android Office editors, each editor has its own tutorial, button by button and task that might not be obvious at first glance.
According to your request, here are the permissions explanation :
- Internet access : used for Dropbox, Google license check and emailing.
- User Account info : used for registering Android Office (registration is not necessary to all users, only for those who failed to register in front of Google Play)
More information at our Web Site, feel free to contact our support team -
You can also watch the promo video.
Note : PDF editor is Coming next, you can now create PDF Files using the word editor.
* We are welcome your advice/suggestion, and we'll consider each and every advice carefully, our vision is to make Android Office as your favorite editor, simply because it's the best, please share your thoughts with us, let us know what can we do to improve this great editor - to make it even better, you can mail to FB@SiblingOnline.com , your suggestions.
**We recommend on ControlMyPc to transfer files from and to your computer, from anywhere in the world.
keywords : word , office , android office , Microsoft office , doc , docx , excel , spreadsheets , rtf , xml , txt , documents , csv , ms word , office suite , xls , xlsx, pptx ,ppt , powerpoint , power point , presentation , slideshow , slide show .
Please Note: This is the last month that Android Office will run for $5.99, get your copy now to get it for the lowest price, all updates are free and it's all included.
What is the size of my phone screen? Am I on 2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi? How much is my phone memory? What is the RAM of my phone? What is the model number?... If such are the questions troubling you then My Android app is for you.
My Android app will help you to know the following:
1. Provides a list of apps installed on your phone with option to search and launch apps.
2. Phone and SD card memory info - How much is free and used?
3. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
4. Screen size in pixels and inches.
5. Screen density - Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
6. Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean) and version number.
7. RAM of the device.
8. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
* read sent and received SMS messages
* wipe phone
* lock phone
* erase SD card
* locate by GPS or network
* start alarm with flashing screen
* send SMS from web page
* message popup
* forward calls
* remote install
* phone status: battery, imei, etc.
* remote SMS alarm
* remote SMS lock and unlock
* remote SMS erase SD card
* remote SMS wipe phone
* remote SMS APN control
* start/stop GPS
* start/stop WIFI
* hide from launcher
* email when SIM card is changed
* get call list
* take picture with front camera
* take picture with rear camera
* make your phone speak with text-to-speech
* SMS message command
* SMS speak command
* lock timeout
* restore settings on boot
* record sound from microphone
* start and stop data connection from SMS
* start and stop WIFI connection from SMS
* content browser prototype
The app does no polling to a server, so there is no extra battery usage.
More details on the control web site: http://www.androidlost.com.
Have a question? Please use the forum: http://groups.google.com/group/androidlost
If you have trouble uninstalling, please read the FAQ - there are several one-click solutions!
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
(screenshots in German but app in English)
For problems with offline maps I have to contact the MapsForge team for help. I only use there framework. Therefor I could not help directly.
Tip: on small screens hide timer or compass in settings
Android-Speedometer is certified as a safe app by http://www.appoozle.com
numeric values for:
- speed (km/h, mph or kn)
- altitude (from GPS or webservice)
- odometer (km, mi, nm)
- digital clock
- max. speed
- average speed
- daily odometer
- route recording and speed trend diagram
- accelerometer with variable start and stop speed
- time to distance (eg quarter mile)
- location (link to map available)
- available satellites and accuracy
- anchor alarm (leaving radius alarm)
- Headup-Display (HUD = MIRRORED view)
- automatic night mode
- custom font colors for day and night mode
- landscape view
- free floating transparent speedometer display
- widget for homescreens (Widgets do not work properly if app is installed on SD card. If you want to use the widget you must install the app in the internal memory of your device, if not App2SD is full supported.)
- save location and start pedestrian navigation to it (find your car)
- gpx, kml and csv file export and send for data exchange (e.g. with google earth)
- gpx file (re)import
- spoken speed warnings (any number of adjustable speeds) or spoken speed (NEEDS to install Text-to-Speech!!!)
- speed camera warning (radar) for many countries with metric units (no US or UK)
- map view with online maps from Google Maps or offline maps from OpenStreetMap (MapsForge)
Developer tested on
Android 4.2: Google NEXUS 7
Android 4.1.1: ASUS Transformer Infinity
Android 4.0.4: Samsung Galaxy Tab (with Cyanogen 9.2)
Android 4.0.3: HTC Sensation (with Revolution HD 6.8.2)
Android 3.2: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer
Android 3.1: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Android 2.3: HTC Sensation, HTC Incredible S, HTC Flyer, Motorola Defy (with Cyanogen 7.2), Samsung Galaxy Ace
Android 2.2: HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Defy
Android 2.1: Motorola Defy (sound crash on anchor alarm, map crash and temporarily problems with speed update)
This app contains advertising to finance the program development and operation of the necessary server. Some providers collect anonymous data to personalize the advertising. You can disable the data collection (free of charge) or completely remove the advertising (charge) in app settings.
If anyone wants help translating the app to other languages - please send me a mail. It's very easy!
Please mail problems and suggestions! I will try to help in every case.
Buy a new brand Android device?! Let download "Test Your Android" App to test your device's features and you can get all android system information in one app. It is Tablet Optimized.
What can you do with "Test Your Android"?!
- Real time System Monitor for CPU, Network Usage and Memory
- LCD Screen Color Test with Fixing Defective pixel Mode
- Sound and Vibrate Test
- Back/Front Camera Test
- Flashlight Test
- Touch Screen Test
- Multi-touch Test
- Light Sensor Test
- Wi-Fi Test
- GPS Test
- Accelerator Test
- NFC Test
- Proximity Sensor Test
- Gravity Sensor Test
- Pressure Sensor Test
- Hardware Info.
- Android Version
- SIM Card
Fixing Defective pixel Mode is not guaranteed to fix the defective pixels. If you have any questions, please contact manufacturer. The developers will not be held responsibility.
android system info information testing test application uninstall manager multi-touch new brand
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have an HTC or Samsung device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMIE.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
Want to know more about Android Terminal Emulator?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the wiki:
Android Terminal Emulator is an open source project. Well written patches to fix bugs or add new features are welcome!
Want to add or improve a translation of Android Terminal Emulator? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for details.
Upgrade to the more powerful Android Antivirus v2.0 here:
✔ Suitable for any device
✔ Ultra fast scanning engine
✔ Minimum system resources required
✔ Works flawlessly with HTC, Motorola, Samsung, Dell and many more
ALYac Android is an Android OS-Optimized antivirus application featuring the advanced security features of ALYac,
The most popular free antivirus application in Korea.
1. Antivirus Protection for Android – Malicious file and package detection.
2. Package Safety Indices – Application and developer safety ratings.
3. Spam Management – Spam filtration based on registered spam numbers and keywords.
4. App Management – Manage running and potentially dangerous apps from a single screen.
Android 2.1~2.3, 4.0~
The features are listed as follows:
1. Hardware information: CPU cors, CPU type, memory and storage info, screen resolution etc.
2. Software information:
* List user-installed and built-in apps with the phone.
* Provide details about each app including package name, version code and apk size.
* Launch and uninstall apps from within this app.
* Android OS information.
3. Network information:
* wifi and mobile network info, including IP address, wifi speed, MAC address etc.
* telephony info, such as SIM type, phone number, network operator and IMEI.
4. Status: status info about RAM, ROM and CPU usage.
* Battery type, voltage and level.
* Settings related to battery life. One-click wifi, data, bluetooth and screen settings.
* Clean app cache.
* Clean call log.
* Clean search history.
* Clean SMS/MMS.
7. Volume Control: Provide quick access to volume change under different profiles.
8. Flashlight: one-click flashlight.
✔ Suitable for any device
✔ Ultra fast scanning engine
✔ Minimum system resources required
✔ Works flawlessly with HTC, Motorola, Samsung, Dell and many more
ANDROID ANTI VIRUS v2.0 - quick and easy way to scan your device for dangerous apps
What is Android Tuner: http://www.3c71.com/what
☺ Replaces 20+ apps easily worth 30€ or more ☺
Life-time support, updates and new features for all your current and future devices.
Supporting me is only a couple of beers ☺
☺ Best on rooted phones, works well on stock phones too
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access, try free version first) ♦♦
► Device manager *1
◊ Device profiles (CPU, IO, components)
◊ Tasks scheduler (app management, clean-up, etc)
◊ Device watchers to automatically activate a profile, run tasks or display alarms
◊ Battery savings using profiles and tasks
► File explorer *1
◊ Batch copy/paste, zip, delete, move, share and stream files and folders
◊ Change files/folders permissions and ownership
◊ Access all your Samba network shares
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data (multiple versions), sms and call-logs
◊ System app uninstaller and update cleaner
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD or link2SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, crystallize (eg hibernate/greenify) and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
◊ Control app notifications, permissions, locker (secure access), rotation and force screen-on *2
◊ Usage and standby statistics (find app draining your battery)
► Network manager
◊ Set WiFi access point priority
◊ Configure Android firewall, TCP Congestion, DNS *1
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, SD linker (directory binder)
◊ fsync, sweep2wake, gamma and fast charge control
◊ Safe: restore defaults from app or recovery and CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, battery, CPU, network, memory
◊ Component states (WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, Phone, APN)
► Status bar notifications
◊ Battery, cpu, memory, sd, temperature optionally with graphics in drop-down
◊ Add battery remaining bar on top or bottom
◊ Remove original battery icon
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
◊ 1x1 and 4x1-1x4 (PRO ONLY) toggle widgets *1
◊ 4x4 summary widget (PRO ONLY)
► System Toggles (manual widgets or in profiles)
◊ GPS, WiFi localization
◊ WiFi, BT, BT discoverable, APN, NFC, airplane
◊ Tethering (USB, WiFi, BT)
◊ Brightness, screen time-out, stay awake, flashlight
◊ Ringer, vibrate, synchro, background data
◊ Debug (over WiFi), unknown sources, USB storage, reboot
► Terminal Emulator & Script Editor
◊ Command history
◊ Run or test any scripts, optionally on boot
◊ Share scripts, commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
*2 Requires root and Xposed framework
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device.
Android Battery Widget shows the exact battery level. Pressing this widget allows to change Battery, Display, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth Settings and display advanced battery info (voltage, temperature, status, etc.). Also allows to set Alarm clock.
After installation, you must manually add the widget to the home screen.
How to add widget to the home screen:
1.On your home screen of your Android device, tap any blank or "empty" area and hold down your finger.
2.The "Add to Home screen" window will appear. Tap on "Widgets".
3.List of all the installed Widgets on your Android device will appear.
4.Select the widget to add to your home screen.
Note: On Android 4.0 add widget by selecting icon widgets menu near apps menu.
While using the light, you cannot use the camera application.
A widget is also available. Lighting with the widget, automatic turn-off by the timer is not available.
How to add the widget:
Android Home Screen, Menu Key→Add→You can add the widget.
How to change the design and size of the widget:
Main Menu→Menu Key→Settings
We don’t know if it will be a problem with the hardware to light on all the time so please use it at your own risk.
To cope with some failure of certain home applications, when the widget is used, the service is temporarily used. Therefore, when you click the widget to light on, there is a little time lag.
We cannot meet your request to add icons of certain models. Thank you for your understanding.
More from developer
The same engine can operate in Android(NDK) and Windows(MFC).
Forget the difficult and complex ndk debugger. Use powerful visual studio debugger.
This is Open Source Project.
/* IMPORTANT ****************************************************
"Native Activity" is not running in android 4.4(kitkat).
I don't know why.
I will try something. Please wait a moment.