**After your 10 day trial period expires you will continue to have basic free VPN service without bandwidth savings or anti-malware.
TRY IT NOW FOR FREE!
Unlike other VPN services, Spotflux lets you:
- Save bandwidth and maximize your data plan
- Stay private with pro-active privacy defense
- Stay protected from malware
Don’t be fooled by other VPN services that simply hide your IP address, Spotflux is the only Intelligent VPN that encrypts and compresses your data while performing millions of cloud-based, real-time analyses on both incoming and outgoing data to identify malware and unauthorized activity, protecting you from digital harm.
Analyzing your data twice provides a level of protection unavailable with other services. By analyzing incoming data we can prevent the ingestion of malicious code (viruses, invasive tracking, etc.). By analyzing outgoing data, we ensure that if your device is already infected, that personal data is not being broadcast without your permission.
The use of a cloud infrastructure provides a highly intelligent connection that adapts and reacts to deter threats on a real-time basis delivering the very best security and privacy against the ever-evolving global digital threats.
*** FREE for every users!
*** Unlimited bandwidth VPN
*** Super easy setup: Install, Click and Connect!
*** Fast servers all over the world
Unblock your favorite restricted websites with the official VPN Unlimited(Free Now!) client for Android. Keeps you safe from 3rd party tracking as well. The only VPN for Android with FREE for any users at unlimited bandwidth!!!
WHAT IS A VPN AND WHAT DOES IT DO?
VPN is an encrypted tunnel between your Android device or computer and a server. Using a VPN gives your device a new IP address and hides your real IP, to make you anonymous to all websites and web apps. Thus, having a VPN allows you to surf the web safely.
BENEFITS OF USING A VPN ACCOUNT
- Unblock geographically restricted websites or VOIP application like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Skype, etc.
- It keeps you safe from 3rd party tracking cookies. No more being tracked by websites you have no idea about.
- Get access to your favorite sites while travelling in China or Middle East countries.
- Enjoy the best of online entertainment while surfing the web secure and anonymous.
- Top server speed & reliability
From today,forget all PPTP,L2TP,Sock and so on boring thing! Just one Click and enjoy!
services like Twitter,Facebook,Skype,etc., by connecting to a Virtual Private Network Server. Your public ip address will be different from the real one and the connection will appear as coming from a different country to full protect your privacy. Furthermore, your internet connection will be fully encrypted.
The servers are available in many different countries to allow to change your public ip address and also to watch your national Tv from abroad.
The available countries are: USA,Canada, Australia, United Kingdom,Germany, France, Netherlands, Switzerland,Italy,Singapore, India, Egypt, Russia, Sweden, Spain, Turkey, Hong Kong, Japan,Romania,Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Iceland, Panama, Chile, Czech, Hungary, Poland and Austria
Use the service with NO traffic limit.
Real free of charge Vpn service!
There are specific versions for:
- Ios (iPhone/iPad/iPod).
Please visit https://www.vpnoneclick.com or http://220.127.116.11 if blocked from your country.
Unlimited Time,Unlimited Bandwidth and the best thing--->Free!
Android4+don't need root!facebook£¬twitter,youtube,google+,gmail,google map work in any places!
As a business grows, it might expand to multiple shops or offices across the country and around the world. To keep things running efficiently, the people working in those locations need a fast, secure and reliable way to share information across computer networks. In addition, traveling employees like salespeople need an equally secure and reliable way to connect to their business's computer network from remote locations.
One popular technology to accomplish these goals is a VPN (virtual private network). VPN One Click(Free) can provide a private network that uses a public network (usually the Internet) to connect remote sites or users together. The VPN uses "virtual" connections routed through the Internet from the business's private network to the remote site or employee. By using a VPN, businesses ensure security -- anyone intercepting the encrypted data can't read it.
VPN One Click(Free) was not the first technology to make remote connections,but we are trying our best! Several years ago, the most common way to connect computers between multiple offices was by using a leased line. Leased lines, such as ISDN (integrated services digital network, 128 Kbps), are private network connections that a telecommunications company could lease to its customers. Leased lines provided a company with a way to expand its private network beyond its immediate geographic area. These connections form a single wide-area network (WAN) for the business. Though leased lines are reliable and secure, the leases are expensive, with costs rising as the distance between offices increases.
Today, the Internet is more accessible than ever before, and Internet service providers (ISPs) continue to develop faster and more reliable services at lower costs than leased lines. To take advantage of this, most businesses have replaced leased lines with new technologies that use Internet connections without sacrificing performance and security. Businesses started by establishing intranets, which are private internal networks designed for use only by company employees. Intranets enabled distant colleagues to work together through technologies such as desktop sharing. By adding VPN One Click(Free), a business can extend all its intranet's resources to employees working from remote offices or their homes.
For Android 4.0 and later devices, 500MB free trial traffic on new sign up, 9 countries are available and the cloud keeps growing.
For Android 2.1 to 3.2 devices, 100MB free trial traffic on new sign up, can link to 8 facilities worldwide.
By the way you can also use the same account on Windows, Mac, iOS, and connect to the service on multiple devices at the same time.
With ExpressVPN you can:
- Use any website as if you were in another country
- Bypass location restrictions at super fast speeds
- Browse anonymously and securely without being tracked. Enjoy private browsing.
- Easy to use everywhere - just download, install and connect!
- Choose any server location in the Americas, Europe or Asia
- Recommended Locations - suggest the best locations for you based on your current IP.
- Recently Connected Locations - shortcuts for the last 3 locations you've connected to.
- Home screen widget - turn on and off the VPN traffic with a single tap.
- Round the clock customer support via email/chat
- Works with wifi, LTE, 3G, and all mobile data carriers
- Encrypts data using OpenVPN protocols (UDP / TCP)
- No bandwidth limitations
- 99.9% uptime
Try ExpressVPN for free (no credit cards required), then upgrade to a paid plan with a 30-day money-back guarantee! As a paid subscriber, you can use ExpressVPN on all your desktop and mobile devices (Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, Android).
If you encounter any problems, please contact us through "Help" section in the app's menu. We're staffed 7 days per week and will be glad to assist.
*Please note that our support staff is English speaking only.
Tags: watch Netflix, Hulu, openvpn, ssl vpn, android vpn, free vpn, stable vpn, china, proxy free, network security, wifi , change IP, https ssl, improve speed, fast connection, recommend locations, protect hotspot
# FEATURES AND LIMITATIONS #
* Uses the VpnService API featured by Android 4+. Devices by some manufacturers seem to lack support for this - strongSwan VPN Client won't work on these devices!
* Uses the IKEv2 key exchange protocol (IKEv1 is currently not supported)
* Full support for changed connectivity and mobility through MOBIKE (or reauthentication)
* Supports username/password EAP authentication (namely EAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-MD5 and EAP-GTC) as well as RSA private key/certificate authentication to authenticate users
* Combined RSA and EAP authentication is supported by using two authentication rounds as defined in RFC 4739
* Kombinierte Authentisierung mit RSA und EAP wird über zwei Authentisierungsrunden nach RFC 4739 unterstützt
* VPN gateway certificates are verified against the CA certificates installed on the system (or installed by the user)
* The IPsec implementation currently supports the AES-CBC, AES-GCM and SHA1/SHA2 algorithms
* Passwords are currently stored as cleartext in the database (only if stored with a profile)
# EXAMPLE GATEWAY CONFIGURATION #
This client can be used with the following gateway configuration that is also compatible with the Windows 7 Agile VPN client:
But please note that the host name configured with a VPN profile in the app *must be* contained in the gateway certificate as subjectAltName.
# FEEDBACK #
Please post bug reports and feature requests on our wiki: http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/issues
If you do so, please include information about your device (manufacturer, model, OS version etc.).
The log file written by the key exchange daemon can be sent directly from within the application.
* No registration required, no settings required
* No speed limitation, no bandwidth limitation
* Optimized for Android 4.x, compatible with 2.x
* Unlimited free trial
* Integrated In-app Payment in full version
* Buy once and use on all your Android devices, support 2 devices online at the same time.
* This is free trial version. You can follow the guide in-app to download full version.
* We can not guarantee it works for all models under all network condition. Please test it by yourself and decide use it or not. A known issue is can't work on tablet with Android 3.x.
GFW, over the wall, vpn, privacy, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube
* Surf from any WIFI connection securely, privately and anonymously.
* Stop snoopers from gaining access to your passwords, searches and sensitive network data by using VPN encryption technology
* Always have access to your favorite web sites and apps from anywhere on the planet. Unblock sites like CNN, YouTube, Facebook, Hulu, Netflix and the BBC when traveling in other countries. Perfect for business trips and service men and women who want to stay connected and informed.
* Use VOIP services like Skype and Viber securely without interruption on an unmetered, unlimited, high speed connection.
* Easily switch between more than 110 servers in over 47 countries. The app shows you which servers are fastest for you, no matter where you connect from.
* Auto-reconnect when device wakes from sleep or when moving between WIFI connections, keeping you safe and secure on the go.
Benefits of IPVanish:
* Consistently rated and tested as the fastest VPN service on the planet with connections that easily handle high bandwidth tasks like streaming video and audio
* Servers in 47 countries (and growing)
* 110+ servers to choose from
* Ability to connect multiple devices with a single account
* 24/7 support
* The best value VPN company with the highest number of features for the lowest cost
Private Tunnel uses the official 4.0+ VPN API, so it does not require a rooted device.
SECURITY: Secure your data to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks
PRIVACY: Protect your privacy from criminals accessing your information
PROTECTION: Protect against malware and malicious attacks
ACCESSIBILITY: Access any web content no matter where you live
This is the Android VPN client for the Private Tunnel service. For connecting to non-Private Tunnel OpenVPN servers, please use OpenVPN Connect: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.openvpn.openvpn
Get 2 months free VPN on registration. Try it now!
+ Go browse - unblock every website, including Facebook and Youtube.
+ Go chat - use Skype and Viber without restrictions.
+ Go watch - enjoy Netflix, Pandora, and Hulu, no matter where you are.
+ Travel all over the world and watch BBC iPlayer.
+ Stay anonymous and hide your online activities.
+ Protect your private data while using public hotspots.
+ Save more bandwidth on your mobile 3G/4G data plan with the Data Saving feature.
+ Clear your mobile screen of obtrusive ads with Ad Blocking mode.
Give GoVPN a try on your Android device, and discover for yourself that it’s the fastest and the most secure mobile VPN service around.
+ The Web, Your Way:
Is your web usage censored by your government? Or does your school or university prevent you from accessing the whole internet? Or maybe you’re just frustrated by websites which limit access to their services to a specific region or country. No one likes being restricted. By connecting to our VPN server, you can browse the web the way you like. Unblock any blocked content and services such as Facebook, Youtube, Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, Viber, Skype, and more, no matter whether you’re at school or traveling abroad.
+ Data Saving:
Enable this feature in the app and your 3G/4G data usage will be decreased noticeably thanks to our unique data compression algorithm! With GoVPN you can significantly reduce the cost of using your data abroad.
+ Ad Blocking:
Tired of ads cluttering your mobile screen while you’re browsing the web? Simply block all advertisements on the web, even Facebook and Youtube, by enabling this handy feature.
+ Security and Privacy always matter:
You’re going to use a public hotspot for online banking? Oh wait! Sniffers are watching your data. Before sending your private data over the net, encrypt it by connecting to our VPN servers.
Furthermore, you can conceal your digital identity when you’re connected to a VPN, keeping your activity anonymous and difficult to follow.
Our goal is to provide friendly and responsive support. If you have any questions or feedback, you can email us and our support team will reply to you, 7 days a week. We love hearing from you!
Please feel free to contact us:
Follow us on:
IMPORTANT: The OfficeVPN app requires that your organization has deployed an Asavie-powered VPN solution.
You can use the OfficeVPN app to register and manage your Android device on your corporate VPN. Your IT department can give you the details required to register.
When the Mobile VPN application is installed users can simply click on the file, attached to an email from your administrator or uploaded to your Android device via other file management App, to apply the VPN profile to the Android device. Users make VPN connection directly using the App and an encrypted tunnel is created, which secures data traffic from an Android device to the corporate network and other behind-the-firewall resources. Firewall policies and protections are applied to VPN connections, which means WatchGuard customers with Android devices will gain the benefits of gateway anti-virus, intrusion prevention and other security services to keep out hackers, spyware, malware and more.
WatchGuard's line of extensible threat management (XTM) security solutions consolidates essential security functions, such as stateful packet firewall, VPN, anti-spam, anti-spyware, anti-virus, content filtering and intrusion prevention in one easy to manage appliance.
About WatchGuard Technologies Inc.
Since 1996, WatchGuard? Technologies, Inc. has been a global leader of business security solutions that solve real world security problems. WatchGuard provides easy-to-use but enterprise-powerful protection to hundreds of thousands of businesses worldwide. The WatchGuard family of threat management devices provides network, application and data protection, with unparalleled levels of manageability, usability, and visibility. WatchGuard products are backed by WatchGuard LiveSecurity? Service, an innovative support program. WatchGuard is headquartered in Seattle, Wash. with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
To learn more, visit www.watchguard.com
WatchGuard is a registered trademark of WatchGuard Technologies, Inc. All other marks are property of their respective owners.
* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management - preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration - OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
*Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
*Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
*Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
Galaxy S4 / S4 Active
Note III (T-Mobile workaround in release notes)
Galaxy S III
Galaxy Rugby Pro
AT&T - Galaxy S II (SGH-I777), Skyrocket (SGH-i727), Tab 8.9 LTE (SGH-i957), Note (SGH-i717), Note 2
Galaxy Note (GT-N7000), Galaxy W (GT-I8150)
NTT DOCOMO - Galaxy Tab 10.1(SC-01D), S (SC-02B), S II (SC-02C), S II LTE (SC-03D) 2.3.6+
Sprint - Epic™ 4G Touch(SPH-D710)
T-Mobile - Galaxy S™ II(SGH-T989)
VZW - Stratosphere (SCH-i405), Illusion (SCH-I110), Tab 10.1 (SCH-i905 EL01)
GT-I9100, GT-P1000 (2.3.6+), Note 2
* Tab 3 users should utilize "AnyConnect ICS+
Android images must be official Samsung/carrier versions. "Incompatible with other application(s)..." or "Unknown Reason: -8" at install indicates unsupported device.
Cisco AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from Samsung Android devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity. Through the use of Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS), TCP-based applications and latency-sensitive traffic (such as voice over IP [VoIP]) are provided an optimized communication path to corporate resources. Additionally, AnyConnect support IPsec IKEv2 with Next Generation Encryption.
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
AnyConnect for Android requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later.
For licensing questions and evaluation licenses, please contact ac-mobile-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of "show version" from your Cisco ASA. If you already have an Essentials or Premium ASA license, you may use the automated license request tool at:
The ASA requires an AnyConnect Mobile license (L-ASA-AC-M-55XX=), as well as either an AnyConnect Essentials (L-ASA-AC-E-55XX=) or AnyConnect Premium Clientless SSL VPN Edition (L-ASA-AC-SSL-YYYY=) license, where XX is the last two digits of your ASA model number and YYYY is the number of simultaneous users. AnyConnect Mobile and Essentials licenses are enabled per ASA, there is no per user charge for either of these licenses.
- Automatically adapts its tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS
- IPsec/IKEv2 also available
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide range of authentication options
- Supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler
- Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
- Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
- Administrator-controlled split / full tunneling network access policy
- Trusted Network Detection
- Localizes according to the device's language and region settings
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
You can reach out to us to provide feedback, suggestions, or leave comments via Twitter by directing a tweet to the @AnyConnect account, visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/anyconnect, or e-mail us at ac-mobile-feedback (AT) cisco.com.
More from developer
The Check Point Mobile client connects to a Check Point Security Gateway with the Mobile Access Software Blade. Deployment details are available on the support site: http://supportcontent.checkpoint.com/solutions?id=sk65314
Please check with your Help Desk or IT department to be sure your deployment is ready for Check Point Mobile for Android.
• Device-owner-only authentication through enterprise-grade SSL VPN
• Securely connect to corporate web applications from your Android device
• Always on, secure synchronization of email, calendar and contacts using secure authentication in 3rd party mail client (for example: Touchdown, Moxier, SecureEAS)
Layer 3 VPN Connectivity is available through Android L2TP configuration. More details are available on the support site:
About Check Point:
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd. is a world-wide leader in Network and Endpoint Security.
For information on gateway deployment, please contact Check Point.
Check Point Mobile Enterprise is the safe and easy way to connect to your corporate. This enterprise-grade remote access app provides simple and secure access to corporate applications while keeping your corporate emails, calendar and contacts securely synchronized.
ABOUT CHECK POINT
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd. is a world-wide leader in Network and Endpoint Security.
Use Check Point Document Security to ensure documents are encrypted and secure wherever they are stored.
Share with anyone using any sharing and delivery mechanism.
For more details check out http://documentsecurity.checkpoint.com.
This Android application provides a secure viewing environment for documents protected by Check Point Document Security.
Documents can be delivered to your device in any way: email, cloud file sharing, etc.
• Open the application from the document wherever it is stored on your device
• PIN code protection for additional security within the application
• Offline access to documents even when there is no Internet connectivity (after first use)
That’s it. That Simple.
ABOUT CHECK POINT
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd. is a world-wide leader in Network and Endpoint Security.