I am not able to take any pictures. When i select camera, i cannot move past the wall paper, which usually disappears in few seconds.
Doesn't work well with the latest version of android If you are on Marshmallow and try to save a photo to your phone it says only "photo saved to library" but nothing happens. You need to go to the app permissions from the device's settings and allow access to the device's storage. Just think it can ask you about storage permission right from the app like the camera permission so you don't have to wonder why doesn't it save the photos
Love it :) I really liked this app..although I am facing issues connecting to Instagram ! Please fix that..and put an option of QR code just like Snapchat so that we can choose whether to send the pic to the world or to frnds only..after that, nobody will use Snapchat !! (;
Iam unable to see saved pics to library. Where is library???
Not the app of the future Gimmicky, and almost the same thing as putting two pictures together.
Original app, nicely done!
- Main feed can now be customized: own posts, friends' posts, world feed, staff picks, and other new selections
- Reactions are now Comments and can be posted with or without a photo
- Sharing is now possible at time of posting your Frontback to Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
- Social Network integration of Twitter and Facebook now works 100%
- Offline browsing
- Bugfixes in the camera system
- Memory leaks
- Many bugfixes
- UI/UX Tweaks