Love it :) I really liked this app..although I am facing issues connecting to Instagram ! Please fix that..and put an option of QR code just like Snapchat so that we can choose whether to send the pic to the world or to frnds only..after that, nobody will use Snapchat !! (;
Doesn't work well with the latest version of android If you are on Marshmallow and try to save a photo to your phone it says only "photo saved to library" but nothing happens. You need to go to the app permissions from the device's settings and allow access to the device's storage. Just think it can ask you about storage permission right from the app like the camera permission so you don't have to wonder why doesn't it save the photos
I am not able to take any pictures. When i select camera, i cannot move past the wall paper, which usually disappears in few seconds.
Cool enough A li'l social media of Dual camera photography. Invite friends, watch feeds, like-rate-share, overall really nice design as well. Loving it.
Not the app of the future Gimmicky, and almost the same thing as putting two pictures together.
Why I uninstalled it? When I read the description and look at the photos I thought that this app taking pictures in the same time back and front but I see that app doesn't provide this.I think you can write more clear description.
- Main feed can now be customized: own posts, friends' posts, world feed, staff picks, and other new selections
- Reactions are now Comments and can be posted with or without a photo
- Sharing is now possible at time of posting your Frontback to Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
- Social Network integration of Twitter and Facebook now works 100%
- Offline browsing
- Bugfixes in the camera system
- Memory leaks
- Many bugfixes
- UI/UX Tweaks