I wish it would display in landscape mode so that it would work with the Moto Droid cradle.
Its very. Nice because. Avery. Time I watch. Soccer. From Barcelona. I no what. Time in USA
Best of its type but room for improvement.
Pretty neat. Needs custom brightness and landscape mode (can't use as nightclock - i have no dock). Removing only for these reasons. Otherwise great.
Amazing. By far the best looking clock/night watch. It looks really cool. Well worth the $0.99. Keep it up. Suggestion: alarm enhancements.
- To improve stability, changed development environment from Eclipse to the latest version of the Android Studio.
- Reviewed code and optimized.
- Now the frame rate max is set to 60fps. This reduces electricity consumption by eliminating unnecessary redraws.
- Fixed a crasher bug by adding a null check before drawing.
- Fixed a crasher bug upon launch on Nexus 7 (2nd Gen).
World Time Clock,Easy World Clock and Time Zone Converter feature.
No one to play Gomoku with? Play "Lonesome Gomoku" against AI anywhere any time!