This app is designed for pool operators, pool service technicians, pool facility managers, water treatment managers, or home pool owners, giving you the tools to achieve properly balanced water in the palm of your hand.
Calculating water balance is the first step in solving water problems such as cloudy water. The saturation index incorporates the five balance factors, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, temperature, and total dissolved solids. These are used to determine whether your water will be scale forming or corrosive.
II Promotional price, limited time- Unsupported. II
II For Kuldeep Varma support and consultation, charge 5% of engineers salary per year plus travelexpenses. II
Chemical Engineering decisions are based on data and calculations. Also quantification enhances understanding of a chemical process. For example to decide propane vessel design pressure, one needs to know propane vapor pressure.
This Calculator provides data and established models to users:
Following models/data are included-
-Vessel plate thickness
-Pipes for liquids
-Pipes for gases
-Gas control valve
-Liquid control valve
- Agitator power
-K value (y/x)
- Gibbs free energy
- Heat of formation
- Vapor specific heat
- Liquid specific heat
- Gas/vapor density
- Liquid density
- Liquid viscosity
- Vapor,liquid thermal conductivity
- K (cp/cv)
- Bubble pressure
- Dew pressure
- Freezing point
-Heat transfer coefficient
-Volume rate to mass rate.
Each screen provides easy to use interface and instructions to calculate. Currently these calculations are in SI Units only.
Equations in this app are based on Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook, Publisher: McGraw-Hill.
This solution is also available on the web at http://www.processglobe.com/Home.aspx
A must have calculator for personnel in chemical industry.
Keywords for search:
Chemical Engineering Calculator
Calculator for Chemical Engineers
Unit Conversion Calculator
(1) It has a convenient calculator for making chemical solutions and for diluting solutions using a stock solution. It helps you to quickly determine how much chemical/stock solution you need. You do not need to mess around with your calculator and can spend more time in your study or research.
(2) It contains a handy tool to calculate molecular weight (M.W.) of commonly used chemicals in the lab. You do not need to enter the name or molecular formula of the chemical, you just need to press a few buttons to get the MW of the chemical instantaneously.
(3) It also provider a periodic element table, with detailed information about each of the 118 elements.
Please inform me any errors/problems/suggestions you find on my email id. There may be as i have tested it only on my samsung galaxy tab 2.
- it converts the chemical flow in L/hr into mg/L.
- it measures the amount of chemicals used/dropped into L/hr
- it calculates the gas instantaneous dose rate eg: chlorine gas
- it measures the amount of chemicals dropped for pump calibration or dose optimisation.
Feed Rate = flow meter reading in the dosing line measuring the chemical flow (Liters/hour)
Yield = SG x concentration
Plant Flow = Plant flow in megaliters/day
Gas Flow = Kg/day
Volumes are measured in milliliters or mL
This app was developed for personal use only but anyone working on similar fields are free to use this app.
*** Users are responsible for the accuracy of all calculations. ***
Obtain temperature (CTL), pressure (CPL) and combined (CTPL) factors, given a known density, to 60 Deg F and other temperatures and pressures.
Calculations are selectable for Crude Oil, Refined Products or Lubricants.
Temperature inputs are in Deg F and Deg C.
Density inputs are in S.G., API and kg/m3.
Pressure inputs are in PSI, bar and kPa.
Results are in Deg F, S.G., API, kg/m3, PSI.
Will calculate a Base (60 Deg F) density when needed.
Product custody transfer, auditing, surveying.
Chemical Engineering calculations.