Also contains a home screen widget to make things even easier.
-- Version 1.7 updates --
* Fixed app restart bug
* Options for 32x32 or 60x60 icons
* This application works only on mobile data connection - will not work on a wifi network
* Does not works on android 4.2 and above (API doesn't allow it, sorry)
Simple IP Widget showing the mobile carrier name and ip or the wireless lan SSID and wireless lan ip address.
- No Ads
- Select which information to display
- Configure background, text size, text color and text opacity
- Battery saving: No polling of ip information. The widget gets informed via the system when something changes.
- Show local ip address of device (mobile, wifi, bluetooth, USB, ethernet)
- Show external IP-Adresse (optional)
- Show reverse hostname (optional)
- Show wifi speed
- Show wifi channel and frequency
- Show type of mobile connecton (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA...)
- Display informations about connection in notification area(optional)
- Action configurable when tapping the widgets/notification (open wifi settings, toggle wifi [on/off], open IP Widget settings, refresh widget content manualy)
- Supports connections via Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering (eg. HTC Sync)
- Logging events to ipwidget.log on your SD card, optionally, with customizable output
- Lockscreen Widget support for Android 4.2+
- Offline notification (beta)
- Wifi tethering on/off (beta)
- Enable/disable flight mode (not available on Android 4.2)
- Available languages:
-- spanisch (by Fernando)
-- italian (by Stefano Meroni)
-- russian (by Oleg Barbos)
-- turkish (by Canan Özen)
-- polish (by Romuald Jackowski, Adam Starszak)
-- svenska (by Göran Helsingborg)
-- traditional chinese, simplified chinese (by Denny Su)
-- persian (by Mohsen Mirhoseini)
-- french (by Ozzii)
-- serbian (by Ozzii)
-- portugese (by Bruno Xavier Lopo de Souza)
Write me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Permissions
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
- Required to get external ip address. If this feature is disabled, no data connection will be established
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY
- Detect the type of mobile connection (GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA...)
CHANGE WI-FI STATUS
- Wifi toogle
VIEW WI-FI STATUS
- get SSID
VIEW NETWORK STATUS
- get local ip address
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS OR MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
- for writing ipwidget.log on the SD Card (if activated)
CREATE BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS
- required to detect bluetooth tethering
- Notifications vibration
RUN AT STARTUP
- Show notifications after boot when notifications without widget is activated
A single slider acts as a selector for the CIDR, the netmask, and to scale the # of hosts needed in your subnet network.
The application is useful for subnetting in tandem with an Android web browser or just for educational purposes. Education is emphasized by real time updating of network, broadcast, netmask, first and last address of the subnet, and the number of usable IPs in several different formats (dotted-decimal, hexadecimal, octal, decimal, binary and decimal). Also there are basic notes.
There is real time updating of output as you change values and move the slider to change the netmask/mask bit. Touching the output will cycle through several different formats. Long presses will enable menus for copying to the clipboard.
IPv4 functionality is finished. IPv6 will follow in an update.
No ads nor special permissions required! Also, this subnet calculator does not suffer from the "there's no dot on my number keyboard" problem.
Concerns? Suggestions? I love feedback. Want to help translate this app to another language?
Please email me at: email@example.com
- Port Scanner
- IP Location
Extra Tools Included :
- Short URL Machine ( Shorten URL )
- HTML Characters
- Hash Generator
- Text Case Changer
- Password Generator
- Roman Numerals
- Upside-Down Text
- Fios WEP Keys
- Unit Converters
The program is useful for all those who connect often to networks with dynamic or static IP, and constantly need to switch easily from one mode to another. This app lets you do that with just one click, while usually you can achieve your goal in 7 steps, thus considerably reducing the time required and simplify the operation.
Like all apps, it can be moved to the desktop of the device, and therefore be even faster to launch.
A more comprehensive app to handle wifi connections can be downloaded here: https://market.android.com/details?id=em.software.wificonf
You can also lookup for an IP with the search bar, and you will get the information about it and a pin in the corresponding location.
Three types of map: Normal, Satellite and Terrain. You can switch map shacking the device or tapping icon menu in the action bar!
FREE and WITHOUT PUBLICITY!
For example, very usefull if you have a tablet at home, it can be in standby mode with no power comsumption it will update your domain and you will be able to access to your tablet or any device of your house as IP-CAM from anywhere.
All comments will be appreciated.
I will be very appreciated if you can spend your valuable time to give this app a good rate.
✔ Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
- Compute Maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; CIDR Network, Address Range
- Compute base on class range.
- Compute maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; Subnet ID, Broadcast, ...
✔ IP Conversion, from
- Dotted decimal IP address
- Decimal value
- Dotted hexadecimal IP address
- Dotted binary IP address
✔ Supernet (supernetwork)
- Up to 15 entries
✔ Real time updating of output as you change values or move the slider to change the mask bit.
Tags: Subnet Calculator , IPv4 Calculator , CIDR Calculator , IP Converter , Classful Calculator , Network Calculator ,Tool , Network Tools, Supernet Calculator
[Notes] · WiFi connection settings are a standard feature of Android please go , there are several neighboring AP if the connection is set for each may be able to connect.
[Thanks] Changer Auto WiFi is free icons I will use the sites below. http://www.seanau.com/
With this application you'll can change wifi settings (IP, Gateway, Netmask and DNSs) of your device with only 2 touches.
It allows you to create infinite profiles and apply them directly from the application or from the widget.
** Because changes introduced in Honeycomb this application is only available to devices running Android 2.3 or lower.
** Source code available at http://git.redinput.com/wifi-ip-changer/
- Local/Public IP
- Copy to clipboard Local/Public IP (Tap on them from the main screen to copy)
- ( NEW) Signal level for Wireless and Mobile connection
- Connection Details (Type, Public IP Hostname, Local and Public IP Count, DNS, Gateway, Proxy)
- IP History searchable for type, local and public IP
A donate ads-free version of IpTrack is also available on Android Market.
We made it free for you.
However, to develop and maintain the program without investment impossible.
Buying Premium version IP Tools you not only support the development, but also
remove advertising from the program.
IP Tools Premium Buy Now!
You will not regret it!
☆ Remove ads
☆ Support for further program development.
More from developer
Screen Timeout Toggle is a useful app for keeping screen backlight on even if you didn't interact with the device for a longer period. When the app is started the system is prevented from switching off the screen after the display timeout. Additionaly a notification appears in the status bar to indicate the current status of the app and to give a possibility to simply reactivate the display timeout. An additional app starter is implemented to disable this notification if you don't want it.
For easy access there is a widget, that shows the actual status and toggles it by simply one click.
Also a good solution for the Samsung Galaxy S3 which doesn't give a possibility for keeping the screen on if the device is inactive for a longer period.
If you find problems please email me. I will then improve the app, that will help you and me a lot more than negative comments!
Note: The new app doesn't change the value of Screen-Timeout in your system settings anymore!