* Why using free DNS servers?
- Speed up internet browsing
- Be able to access to blocked websites
* Main features:
- Change IP address
- Change Gateway
- Change DNS
- Add/Update/Remove DNS: You can add a new DNS server to the DNS List. You can also update/remove the DNS that you added to the list.
* FAQ 1. How to change the DNS and use the static IP
Step 1: Turn on Wifi then launch this app.
Step 2: Choose any DNS then click on Apply button. That's all.
* FAQ 2. How to change back to the original DNS
In case you don't want to use custom DNS anymore, please check on "DHCP" then click on Apply button.
* FAQ 3. You are connected to the network but cannot access the internet, what's wrong?
Your IP device may conflict with another device in your network. In order to get a new IP, check on the "DHCP" then click on Apply button. After restarting the Wifi connection successfully, you will get the new IP address. At that time, you can change the DNS manually as shown in FAQ1.
- This app does NOT require root permission.
- This app only works on IPv4 Wifi networks.
- The DNS changes takes effect permanently even after reboot
- Each SSID gets it's own setting, so you can default to your home or work router's setting (which you've already set the way you want). Just remember to set it the first time you use a new access point.
The program is useful for all those who connect often to networks with dynamic or static IP, and constantly need to switch easily from one mode to another. This app lets you do that with just one click, while usually you can achieve your goal in 7 steps, thus considerably reducing the time required and simplify the operation.
Like all apps, it can be moved to the desktop of the device, and therefore be even faster to launch.
A more comprehensive app to handle wifi connections can be downloaded here: https://market.android.com/details?id=em.software.wificonf
★ IP Address
★ Subnet Mask
★ Default Gateway
★ DHCP Server
★ DNS Servers
★ Server IP
★ MAC Address
IPCONFIG displays all current TCP / IP network configuration values.
It works with WiFi and Mobile Data.
★★★★★ Please comment and rate to support app development!
- The application works only over mobile data connection - will not work over a WiFi network.
- Notification and Widget support to change your IP easily.
Also contains a home screen widget to make things even easier.
-- Version 1.7 updates --
* Fixed app restart bug
* Options for 32x32 or 60x60 icons
We made it free for you.
However, to develop and maintain the program without investment impossible.
Buying Premium version IP Tools you not only support the development, but also
remove advertising from the program.
IP Tools Premium Buy Now!
You will not regret it!
✓ Remove ads
✓ Support for further program development.
The simple interface allows you to quickly find your external ip address to receive detailed information on any other Internet address and access to the most popular program that you use on your computer. A special service connection test will inform you when you are not connected to the Internet.
✓ Detailed information about your network and device.
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner.
✓ Configuring the router directly from the phone.
✓ Detecting by ip.
✓ Port scanning, network scanning.
✓ Ping, Trace route, Whois.
✓ IP Calculator.
✓ Control joints and connections.
✓ Wake on LAN.
✓ DNS Lookup.
✓ And more...
Protect your online privacy by changing your IP with Hide My IP.
- Choose from over 60 IP locations.
- Useful for protecting WiFi hotspots, unblocking websites, and protecting your online identity.
- Remain anonymous from the websites you visit and apps you use by hiding your IP.
- Hide My IP uses OpenVPN technology for the most secure Internet traffic encryption.
Purchase a License Key for Lifetime Access to ALL VPN locations.
Trace the route to a IP or web address.
Graphical traceroute results using Google Maps
Ping a website.
Ping local IP.
Ping remote IP.
Find your external IP.
Find your internal IP.
Find IP and server country of a website.
Geo location of ip or host.
Check if website is available.
Simple speed-test to measure your connection speed.
A big thanks to all of you for reporting bugs and suggesting improvements!
- Port Scanner
- IP Location
Extra Tools Included :
- Short URL Machine ( Shorten URL )
- HTML Characters
- Hash Generator
- Text Case Changer
- Password Generator
- Roman Numerals
- Upside-Down Text
- Fios WEP Keys
- Unit Converters
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
- Traceroute, Ping and Visual Traceroute( IP or hostname);
- voice dictation using speech recognition engine from google. Instead of typing just dictate the IP address.**
It's a wild world out there. Ever wonder where is this ip from? Want to know the status of an IP address? Let IP info Detective investigate it for you. Private I report will give you detailed information regarding the IP address in question. Read the report and decide for yourself. Useful if you need to know an IP address status in order to prevent, correct or defend ourselves or others in situations like using p2p networks, irc, chat, social networking or other internet activities.
- Display internet connectivity status;
- Display your local and remote IP;
- An IP address will be investigated for: advertising trackers, spyware&adware, web spiders, hijacked IPs, hackers, forum spam, IP addresses related to current web server hack and exploit attempts, malicious and other non search engine bots, attackers and so on;
- The report will also contains information if the IP is related to: educational institutions, labs or researchers, serve corporate and governmental or have strong financial interest in copyrighted material;
- Investigate an entire range or network for suspected IP(s);
- Whois search( trial)
- Host name lookup
- IP address lookup
(lookup may vary based on your ISP's DNS);
- Traceroute, Ping and Visual Traceroute( IP or hostname);
- IP geo location - show IP location as a circle on Google Maps and other information, like City Name, Area Code, Postal Code, Latitude, Longitude, Maidenhead and others. Just click on the circle center to view additional data. ( This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://maxmind.com/ );
- QR scanner option on Menu->Lookup dialog so you can easily send data(URL, host name or IP) to IP info Detective from your PC( as for a QR code generator, for Windows or Linux, worth to try 'Zint Barcode Generator').
Please use QR Code(ISO 18004) format to transfer data;
- voice dictation: fill IP field using android speech recognition feature;
- Instant check your remote or local IP address just by clicking on them( from Android Market suggestion - Thank you!).
Why this app needs those permissions?
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- test access to protected storage
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Allows the API to cache map tile data in the device's external storage area.
This permission is required by Google Maps Android API v2.
For more details: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/android/start?hl=fr#specify_permissions
- full network access
- view network connections
android.permission.INTERNET - Used by the API to download map tiles from Google Maps servers.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Allows the API to check the connection status in order to determine whether data can be downloaded.
Those two permissions are required by Google Maps Android API v2 and IP info Detective itself.
- read Google service configuration
com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES - Allow the application to access Google web-based services.
To use this application an internet connection is required.
Be vigilant and stay safe!
P.S. This software is ad-supported. For ad-free version please check IP info Detective Pro.
Simple IP Widget showing the mobile carrier name and ip or the wireless lan SSID and wireless lan ip address.
- No Ads
- Select which information to display
- Configure background, text size, text color and text opacity
- Battery saving: No polling of ip information. The widget gets informed via the system when something changes.
- Show local ip address of device (mobile, wifi, bluetooth, USB, ethernet)
- Show external ip address (optional)
- Show reverse hostname (optional)
- Show wifi speed
- Show wifi channel and frequency
- Show type of mobile connecton (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA...)
- Display informations about connection in notification area(optional)
- Action configurable when tapping the widgets/notification (open wifi settings, toggle wifi [on/off], open IP Widget settings, refresh widget content manualy)
- Supports connections via Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering (eg. HTC Sync)
- Logging events to ipwidget.log on your SD card, optionally, with customizable output
- Lockscreen Widget support for Android 4.2+
- Offline notification (beta)
- Wifi tethering on/off (beta)
- Enable/disable flight mode (not available on Android 4.2)
- Set alias for BSSID
- Saves external ip address for each BSSID alias (as Dynamic DNS replacement)
- Show Geo-IP Country
- Available languages:
-- spanisch (by Fernando)
-- italian (by Stefano Meroni)
-- russian (by Oleg Barbos)
-- turkish (by Canan Özen)
-- polish (by Romuald Jackowski, Adam Starszak)
-- svenska (by Göran Helsingborg)
-- traditional chinese, simplified chinese (by Denny Su)
-- persian (by Mohsen Mirhoseini)
-- french (by Ozzii)
-- serbian (by Ozzii)
-- portugese (by Bruno Xavier Lopo de Souza)
-- bulgarian (by Stefan Stefanov)
-- croatian (by Marijan Smetko)
Write me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Permissions
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
- Required to get external ip address. If this feature is disabled, no data connection will be established
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY
- Detect the type of mobile connection (GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA...)
CHANGE WI-FI STATUS
- Wifi toogle
VIEW WI-FI STATUS
- get SSID
VIEW NETWORK STATUS
- get local ip address
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS OR MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
- for writing ipwidget.log on the SD Card (if activated)
CREATE BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS
- required to detect bluetooth tethering
- Notifications vibration
RUN AT STARTUP
- Show notifications after boot when notifications without widget is activated
I will be very appreciated if you can spend your valuable time to give this app a good rate.
✔ Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
- Compute Maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; CIDR Network, Address Range
- Compute base on class range.
- Compute maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; Subnet ID, Broadcast, ...
✔ IP Conversion, from
- Dotted decimal IP address
- Decimal value
- Dotted hexadecimal IP address
- Dotted binary IP address
✔ Supernet (supernetwork)
- Up to 15 entries
✔ Real time updating of output as you change values or move the slider to change the mask bit.
Screen Timeout Toggle is a useful app for keeping screen backlight on even if you didn't interact with the device for a longer period. When the app is started the system is prevented from switching off the screen after the display timeout. Additionaly a notification appears in the status bar to indicate the current status of the app and to give a possibility to simply reactivate the display timeout. An additional app starter is implemented to disable this notification if you don't want it.
For easy access there is a widget, that shows the actual status and toggles it by simply one click.
Also a good solution for the Samsung Galaxy S3 which doesn't give a possibility for keeping the screen on if the device is inactive for a longer period.
If you find problems please email me. I will then improve the app, that will help you and me a lot more than negative comments!
Note: The new app doesn't change the value of Screen-Timeout in your system settings anymore!