With this app you have a quick access to the World of Tanks Wiki.
Need information about a tank in the middle of a battle?
No problem. With one click you browse the WoT Wiki.
You can switch between the English and the Russian Wiki-Site
***This is only a shortcut to the original World of Tanks Wiki Page***
When making a link, just write [ and ] with a sentence. You can make link to a person in Contacts and link to other notes.
* If you have a HTC or Sony-Ericsson, turn off 'Use internal photo app' in preferences.
How to upgrade from old version (older than 2.6)
1. Select Backup menu to backup in old version
2. Remove old version
3. Install new version
4. Select Restore menu to restore to new version
[John Doe | Search at the Contacts and Notes]
[Help | Other Note ]
[ http://google.com | Google ]
[ tel:333-4444 | Phone]
[mailto:email@example.com | Mail to me]
[ t:222-3333 | Phone2]
[mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org | Mail to me]
[ m:email@example.com | Another mail]
[ @John | Search at the Contacts only]
[ n:John | Search at the Notes only]
''italic'' - Italic string
'''bold''' - Bold string
* - No character should be at the beginning of the line
* Support Audio, Photo, Video Memo
* Support Backup/Restore
* Support folder
* Support encryption, decryption
* Wiki-like link to Contacts and AnyWrite notes
* File link (image, mp3)
* Suggested search
* Send the note to SMS/MMS, email
* Copy, Move, Paste
Restore from old version
* Backup at older than version 2.6
* Remove old version
* Restore at new version (2.7 and after)
Backup files are stored at SDCard.
Piriform, the makers of the world’s most popular PC and Mac cleaning software bring you CCleaner for Android.
Remove junk, reclaim space, monitor your system and browse safely. Become the Master of your own device with the ultimate cleaning app for your Android!
Optimize and Clean
● Speed up your phone and remove junk safely
● Clean application cache, download folders, browser history, clipboard content and more
● Delete call logs and SMS messages individually, in bulk, by age or by contact
Reclaim Storage Space
● Streamline your Android smartphone or tablet
● Quickly and easily uninstall multiple unwanted applications
● Free up valuable storage space on your device
Easy to Use
● Optimize your Android in just a few clicks
● Simple, intuitive user interface which is easy to navigate
● Totally free from Ads and clutter
● Fast, compact and efficient with low memory and CPU usage
Monitor your System
● Check the usage of your CPU
● Keep track of your RAM and internal storage space
● Check out your battery levels and temperature
ConvertPad is the most powerful and fully featured Unit converter, Currency converter and Calculator. It's a simple but the most powerful unit converter. (10,000,000+ downloads). ConvertPad is intuitive and easy to use. Features fast, real time currency and unit conversion in a clean interface.
* Universal Unit converter and Calculator
. Real-time conversion and calculation
. Unit Comparison Table
. Direct Arithmetic Calculation
. Country-Specific Units
. Wikipedia Search for additional Unit information
* Currency conversions
. Option for selecting favorite exchange rate
. Support 160+ Currencies
* Multiple languages support
. Supports 25 languages.
. Supports 2 preferences as primary & secondary languages.
* Customizing feature for Favorite Units
. Favorite Categories and Units
. Various Sorting option
* User-defined Categories and Units
. User-defined units in built-in categories
. User's own categories and units
. Formula(functional form) support for user-defined units.
* Various Setting option
. Various Color Themes
. Backup/Restore User-defined Units on SD Card
* Steam tables
. Thermodynamic Steam tables
** Permission for "Internet access" and "R/W access on external storage" are for Update Currency and Backup user-defined units on SD Card respectively.
** Please leave your comments for ConvertPad on market. it will ENCOURAGE the developer to continue his effort.
Reported translation errors fixed.
New languages(Hindi, Romanian) added.
Various translation errors fixed.
App Loading speed improved.
Minor bug fixed.
* New features
New language(Hebrew) added.
Searching Icon(Wikipedia) changed.
Separate Input for Stone/Pound added.
Separate Input for Feet/Inches & Pounds/Ounces.
Tablet size support.
UI for Calculator improved.
Wiki Searching for Unit information
User interface on Setting & Favorites options
Currency rate update (after the format changed from one of the providers).
Number/period input issue on User-defined units
User interface on Calculator
Memorizing cursor location on each category
* Option for various Color themes
* Formula type(functional-form) input for user-defined units.(ex: 2*x+5)
* Reference unit option for user-defined units.
* Text size optimization for various devices.
* Memorizing feature on Calculator (Click on input field)
* ASME Steam tables (Thermodynamics)
* New language(Turkish)
* Minor bugs fixed.
Tired of reading Wikipedia articles on your tiny phone screen?
Tired of having to search for images relating to what you are reading about on Wikipedia?
Well then why you are still reading this? You should be downloading and using Wiki Voice Search right now!
Wiki Voice Search allows you to search both Wiki and Images with your voice! In addition it can read the wiki articles aloud to you so you don't have to! Go ahead, install it and make having to read Wiki articles a thing of the past.
I recommend IVONA Text-to-Speech add on for better and more natural voices than the build in android voices.
Install Google Voice Search if you are having trouble getting voice recognition to work.
Google Gesture Search Launcher
Launch Gesture Search from the app or from the Notification bar
An incredibly useful feature which works hand in hand with Google Gesture Search and makes the Gesture Search accessible at any time
Ever wondered if you can search Google, Bing, Yahoo, Wikipedia in one go.
NOW YOU can do it using Quick Search.
Also you can follow the popular Search Trends from Google Trends.
DOWNLOAD the Best Search app yet on Google Play. I am sure you'll LOVE IT.
1) Web Search
Search anything on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Wikipedia, Twitter, Aol.com, About.com in one go
2) Image Search
Search your favourite images on Google Images, Bing Images, Yahoo Images, Picasa, Flickr, Pinterest in one go.
Not only that you can DOWNLOAD THE IMAGES TOO by Long pressing the image
3) People Search
Search for Entrepreneurs, Celebrities on Wikipedia, IMDB, Forbes in one go.
Also find what they are tweeting in TWITTER
Like their FACEBOOK pages.
4) Search Product Reviews
Read expert reviews, articles on your favourite gadgets on CNET, TechRadar, T3.com, Engadget, Gizmodo in one go.
5) Search News
Hunt for News on your favourite topics in one go on Google News, Yahoo News and Bing News
6) Search Stocks
Get quotes on your Stocks and read Financial News on Google Finance, Yahoo Finance and Investopedia.
Find the meanings of words you come across from Wikipedia, Wikitionary, Oxford dictionary and Wordnet in one go.
8) Code Search
Are you a developer.
Search answers for your technical queries on Google code, Stackoverflow in one go.
9) Search Travel Topics
Looking to travel somewhere. Want to know about that place.
Search Wikipedia, Wikivoyage, Wikitravel in one go
10) Question & Answer Search
Get answers for your questions from Ask.com, ehow.com and Answers.com in one go
Compare prices on Amazon and Ebay in one single go
12) Russian (ру́сский) Search
Search Top Russian (ру́сский) sites like Yandex, Mail.ru, Rambler, Google Russia, Yahoo Russia, Wikipedia Russia in one go.
13) Chinese (汉语) Search
Search Top Chinese (汉语) sites like Baidu, Soso, Sogou, Youdao, Dangdang, Taobao.com, Google, Yahoo China, Wikipedia China in one go
14) Japanese (日本語) Search
Search Top Japanese (日本語) sites like Baidu Japan, Hatena, Goo, OKWave, So-net, Nifty, Google Japan, Yahoo Japan, Wikipedia Japan in one go
15) Korean (한국어) Search
Search Top Korean (한국어) sites like Naver, Nate, Daum, Danawa, Google Korea, Yahoo Korea , Wikipedia Korea in one go
16) Hot Search Trends
Get to know the Hot Search trends of your location from Google Trends
Much more features to be added...Watch out for updates.
The content provided is owned by the respective sites from which it is fetched.
This app is only an intuitive, easy, organised way of making search easier.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
At the moment it is a dynamically evolving product, which is being actively tested.
Current Release: PappyTools 2.2 (BETA)
1. "File Manager". Simple file manager.
2. "System Information". Device, battery, CPU, memory, storage and network information.
3. "Application Manager". Manages applications on your device.
4. "Process Manager". Phone processes, services and task information.
5. "Auto Kill". It helps you to create a list of applications, which will be periodically killed.
6. "App2sd". It helps you to find and move applications from phone memory to SD Card.
7. "App2SD Service". Usefull in case you want to be notified, when installed application can be moved to SD Card.
8. "Console". A simple linux console.
9. "Service Admin". Manages "PappyTools" services.
10. Screen Widgets. Widgets will help you to control some phone functions on fly.
!To ensure that you are interested in improving the product, the best suggestion for improvement will be rewarded with a "no advertisements" license for this product.!
You can send suggestions and report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
System Info provides a lot of basic system information for your Android platform, including information for CPU memory, SD Card, running processes, network states, battery, installed applications and so on.
Analyze WiFi networks around you!
Presentation of all data from your WiFi device.
Wireless network analyze
Diagnose connection status and signal strength
Wifi signal quality check
Scanning wifi networks
Wifi connection manager
Splendid UI consistent with Android Holo theme
You will never need other WiFi manager app!
App is divided into four tabs:
1) Connection tab – info about current connection, net and access point you are conected to. All important informations like SSID, BSSID, MAC, speed or lease duration are available, Your IP address, netmask and net gateway with dns adresses.
2) Acces points list tab – list of all visible network access points to your device. Every row describes one network with its name, channel, security and signal strength. You can sort this list by every attribute and discover networks around you!
3) Channels tab – graph presentation of visible networks with parabola shape depending on signal strength and channel on which network is working.
4) Signal tab – graph of time-dependent net signal strength. Small list showing every visible net. You can select most important network from list and watch how it's signal strength is changing in time.
Application offers also:
- analyzing networks around you
- sharing every tab and every info with your friends!
- copying connection info to clipboard
- turning WiFi on/off
- turning WiFi on application start
- turning WiFi on application stop
- and much more...!
Make the Android market usable, and find your next favorite app, live wallpaper or widget:
- App recommendations
- New and hot apps of the day
- Find top Android apps with a price drop
- Share your best apps (eg twitter/facebook)
- Tracks market update: notifies of updates available
- Fast uninstaller
- Browse "my apps" on www.appbrain.com and install apps with a sync instead of barcode scanner
- Keep your list of installed apps as a backup on AppBrain.com
AppBrain is the best way to discover top Android apps in the Android market and to manage your apps. The recommended apps helper provides recommendations based on what you already use. We also have recommended games. It does not work with the Amazon app store.
The manage apps is like a killer file explorer / task manager for your already installed apps:
- Start app, Quick uninstaller, share to Facebook
- Fast sync widget to access AppBrain from the desktop and backup your apps to the cloud
- app2sd functionality to move apps to sd (app 2 sd)
- Find market update: notifies you of any updates available
Discover cool apps and top games in the Android market:
- sort by hot apps today, hot apps this week, highest rated apps, price drops etc
- Filter apps by free apps, paid apps, price reduced apps, app2sd enabled apps, new apps
- Fast search over the entire Android market
- Unlike applanet or black market, these are only legal apps.
AppBrain is the best app market and app discovery tool for Android apps from the Android Market. It allows you to easily find the best apps in the Market, the free apps and downloads, the price drops, live wallpaper, widgets and much more.
From F-Secure, the EUROPEAN, AWARD-WINNING SECURITY COMPANY. Protect your smartphone or tablet, and the personal content on it, against all threats. Banking protection, browsing protection, anti-theft, parental control, app scanning, and more. TRY IT NOW FOR FREE. No ads! Easy-to-use.
• NEW: APPLICATION PRIVACY shows which apps are a risk to your privacy, and which permissions they use
• NEW: BANKING PROTECTION gives you extra protection for your online banking (Google Chrome, Safe Browser and Dolphin)
• NEW: BROWSING PROTECTION for your favorite browser (Google Chrome, your Android browser, or Dolphin)
• NEW: Easy-to-use SECURITY CODE RESET in case you forget your code
• ANTI-THEFT protects your device in the event of loss or theft by letting you lock the device, locate it, sound the alarm or erase your content from it
• ANTIVIRUS AND ANTI-SPYWARE protects you against viruses, spyware, hacker attacks and identity theft
• APP SCANNING AND APPLICATION PRIVACY protect you against harmful apps
• ONLINE IDENTITY PROTECTION protects your online identity
• BLOCK UNWANTED CALLS/SMS
• PARENTAL CONTROL protects your children from unsuitable web content and applications
• BROWSING PROTECTION for safe web browsing, shopping and banking online
If your device gets lost or stolen, you can remotely lock your device, locate it, sound its alarm, or erase your data from it. With antivirus and web browsing protection, you’re protected against viruses, spyware, hacker attacks and online identity theft. With F-Secure Mobile Security, you can browse, shop and bank online in peace. It also blocks unwanted calls and messages, and protects you from malicious apps by showing you which apps on your device are a risk to your privacy.
Protect your children from inappropriate websites with parental control, which lets you moderate their online life. Easy to install and use without slowing down your device, F-Secure Mobile Security will protect you.
Our customer support is ready to help you with any questions. Contact information: http://support.f-secure.com
Note: You can uninstall F-Secure Mobile Security easily from the "More" tab in the app
F-Secure is an internationally recognized security solution developer that protects millions of mobile and computer users daily.
English, Simplified Chinese (People's republic of China), Traditional Chinese (Taiwan), Czech, Danish, Spanish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesia, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
• Android 4.0 or later
DATA PRIVACY COMPLIANCE
More information: http://www.f-secure.com
☆ Tablet Market ☆ Quickly discover the best Android Tablet apps and games ☆
+ Browse and install the latest Honeycomb, ICS, Jelly Bean and Kit Kat Tablet optimized apps and games.
+ Regularly updated with the latest Tablet apps... We search the Play Store so you don't have to!
+ Please email us with any Tablet app suggestions or if you have a problem.
Find us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/tabletapps & Twitter: https://twitter.com/tablet_market
I made this tool for practice purpose and my own use.
※This tool is not usb driver.Please install usb driver if you can't connect device and pc.Usually you can download it from device vendor's site.
I got inquiry,so add notes.
At first, I try to make this tool as widget which can toggle USB Debug settings directly if you touch it.But I don't adapt it because it's not recommended way from Android 1.5. So I choose normal Activity which just finishes after calling Settings UI.
The ultimate tuner for guitar, bass, ukulele and many other string instruments used by over 10 million people!
Why is it the ultimate guitar tuner ever built?
• Simple and easy to use guitar tuner for electric or acoustic guitars
• Professional accuracy for advanced players (turn on in settings tab)
• Award winning audio technology
• Easy to use even for complete beginners (recommended by guitar teachers)
• Includes Metronome, Chord library and Guitartuner (switch from tabs)
• Metronome: set any timing, and change the metronome beats or tap the spped you want it to go
• Games to learn guitar chords (chord diagrams), ear training and more
• Alternative tuning sets (drop d, open, custom tuning, bass, ukulele tuning and others)
• Works for electric and acoustic guitars, but also for bass, mandolin, ukulele, violin, viola, cello, fiddle, balalaika and banjo!
(we are working on the chromatic tuner feature, thanks for the suggestions!)
• Works in noisy conditions (background noise cancellation)
• Actually listens to you play guitar - works with the built-in microphone
• Designed by guitarists for guitarists and developed by the worlds leading audio engineers (the ultimate guitartuner tool we ourselves love)
Camera / microphone permission: app does NOT use the camera, only the microphone for tuning function.
• Clear visual feedback with signal history - simple and intuitive
• Auto mode tuner (for super fast tuning, hands-free string by string)
• Fun game to learn guitar chords in app’s chord library (from chord diagram)
• Improve your skills in chords, notes, solos, riffs, tabs, and ear training, and increase your speed just like taking short guitar pro lessons / classes
• Listen, recognize and learn chords (from sound)
• Works with acoustic and electric real guitar and we even included different headstock visuals, so you can make the tuner neck look like your guitar (change tuner visuals in settings)
• Works with a 6-string, 7-string and 12-string real guitar, bass, banjo, ukulele, balalaika, mandolin, viola, violin, cello, fiddle
• All packed in one free ultimate guitar tuner tool!
• Super easy Metronome (tab below)
Guitar tunings available:
Standard, drop-D (as popularized by Nirvana) and other drop tunings, open tunings, half step down, 7-string tunings including drop-A, 12-string. Over 100 tunings featured!
If it is the first time you tune a guitar, please watch a YouTube tutorial or as a pro guitar player, guitar teacher or take a lesson (there is a risk of strings snapping!)
Got ideas to make GuitarTuna even better? Together we will build the ultimate guitar tuner tool to play guitar on those tabs. Send us your ideas and suggestions to: email@example.com
Also from Yousician:
Developer of the online guitar learning game that works with a real guitar. The personal guitar tutor in your pocket.
- Start playing for free: www.yousician.com
- 30s trailer: bit.ly/Yousicain_girl
Screen Timeout Toggle is a useful app for keeping screen backlight on even if you didn't interact with the device for a longer period. When the app is started the system is prevented from switching off the screen after the display timeout. Additionaly a notification appears in the status bar to indicate the current status of the app and to give a possibility to simply reactivate the display timeout. An additional app starter is implemented to disable this notification if you don't want it.
For easy access there is a widget, that shows the actual status and toggles it by simply one click.
Also a good solution for the Samsung Galaxy S3 which doesn't give a possibility for keeping the screen on if the device is inactive for a longer period.
If you find problems please email me. I will then improve the app, that will help you and me a lot more than negative comments!
Note: The new app doesn't change the value of Screen-Timeout in your system settings anymore!
Please configure static IP in the device settings before you run the app for the first time, because the app has to read this configuration.
A widget is included to show the actual status on the homescreen.