chemoWave is a mobile application that helps chemotherapy patients track their activities and treatment experience, and provides them with insights that enable them to work more effectively with their support team to better control the side effects and symptoms they experience.
Cancer patients don’t have to feel overwhelmed by chemotherapy any longer; because today, much can be done to control what they experience while undergoing treatment. Many treatment side effects (like nausea, constipation, fatigue, hair loss, loss of appetite, dehydration, depression, etc.) can be significantly reduced, if not eliminated altogether.
chemoWave is like a virtual advocate for patients, a companion helping them to do everything in their power to feel better.
chemoWave can enable patients to:
chemoWave makes it easy for you to keep record of your physical and emotional wellbeing
Personal insights help you identify how your actions are related to your condition and symptoms
A reliable account of your treatment experience leads to better collaboration with care providers
- Update Your Overall Condition:
A simple “swipe” is all it takes indicate shifts in how a patient is feeling. Users can be specific about their “ups” and “downs” using 0% to 100% scale.
- Track Your Symptoms:
Symptom changes are easy to keep track of using a 5-point “Severity” scale, and a list of common symptoms (auto-ordered by severity). “New” symptoms can also be added as you go.
- Record Pain:
Keep a log of any pain occurrences with details like "location” and “how painful” with a 0 to 10 “pain intensity” scale. Additional notes and/or a picture can also be added to the entry.
- Use a Quick Log:
Quickly log the times and details of important activities.
- Log Activities:
To log activities, users merely select the “type”, then confirm time and duration.
* Activities & Experiences Tracking
Physical Condition Shifts
Symptoms & Side-effects
Appointments, Treatments and Procedures
** Users May Also Track:
** Users can easily chronicle the time and duration of what they do and what they experience and add notes, images and other details like "how the activity or experience affected their mood" and "whether they were alone or with others."
- Charts & Personal Analytics: chemoWave provides a comprehensive & unified understanding of a patient and his/her treatment experience enabling the identification of how his or her individual actions and encounters are related to significant shifts in their overall wellbeing or symptoms.
* Interactive “Smart” Charts, Automatically updated and personalized to your journey
- Share Feature: Users are able to share their unique treatment experiences with family, friends, or doctors.