CamControl is designed to ease the process of controlling your GoPro camera, shooting in tons of ways and live viewing what the lil grey box sees, also see the camera details such as remaing time and many more!. Featuring TRUE integration with the Android ecosystem (Android Phone/Tablet, Android Wear, Android TV coming soon and Android Auto) and extra nifty features such as Myo armband integration and HDR, one of many.
It supports ALL GoPro HERO WiFi cameras (HERO2 w/ WiFi BacPac, HERO3 Black/Silver/White, HERO3+ Silver/Black, HERO4 Silver/Black/Session, HERO+ LCD)
BUT: GoPro HERO+ LCD and GoPro HERO4 Session are not tested, should work though (Using HERO2/3/3+ option!).
* Control ALL the settings of GoPro camera
* Live view
* Proximity sensor trigger
* HDR controller
* Android Wear app with offline mode and profile
* Easy profiles for action, cinematic, indoor
* Audio recorder with GoPro trigger
* Volume rocker control
* Android Auto support
* Myo armband controller
* See camera informartion (recording time, pics available...)
* Voice control
* Material design praised by DuARTe
* VR mode for cardboard goggles
* Samsung Gear app / Sony SmartWatch app
* Android TV / (Chrome)Cast your GoPro pictures
* Media explorer with sort options
* Auto download
* Better HERO4Session connectivity
* Matiriyolo overhaul
This app is in beta stage, somethings may not work and bugs are expected, please send me an email with all the info possible (phone model, android version, camera model) to firstname.lastname@example.org
I really appreciate it :)
Go and shoot!
GOPRO, HERO, the GOPRO logo, and the GoPro Be a Hero logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc.