Keep track of which rabbits or cavies are due to have litters, which rabbit litters are due to wean or process, and increase the productivity of your animals with WhosDue. WhosDue is a litter record keeping app that provides statistics to show you how your animals are performing in addition to keeping track of all of their litters.
With WhosDue you can have all your breeding and litter record info with you wherever you are, and easily see who is producing well and who isn’t at any time without having to check cage cards, giving you the information you need to make decisions to make your rabbits or cavies more productive.
• See a list of who’s due to have a litter, which rabbit litter is due to be weaned, and which rabbit litter is due to be processed sorted by due date and grouped by Breed on the main screen.
• Get a notification for rabbits that a nest box needs to be put in with the doe before the doe is due and another reminder the morning she is due.
• Get a notification for cavies that they are due at the beginning of the gestation range for cavies.
• Quickly and easily see the average survival rate or litter size of all animals of a breed ordered from highest to lowest. Tap a row to bring up the litter record for that animal to see the full details of all its litters.
• Tap on a row in the litter record view to expand it and see any additional details entered for that litter. Swipe left on the row to delete the breeding.
• Long press on a breeding in the litter tab of the main view to edit or delete it. Long press in the wean or process tabs to change the date or mark it complete.
• Adding a breeding, updating results, or deleting a breeding automatically makes the change for both the buck and the doe.
• View all animals you have of a breed grouped by gender with their birth date to easily see how old they are getting.
• Use the date calculator to find out when breedings need to be done to have each class of rabbit for a show. Just enter the date of the show and the dates are calculated for all classes.
WhosDue doesn’t keep track of pedigree information, as there are several good applications for that already.