If typefaces are your passion, Typefaces is your game.
Test your ability to identify famous fonts with three levels of difficulty.
Guess the name: You are shown a small piece of text formatted using one of many common fonts and you have to guess the right name of the font within 4 choices.
Guess the face: just the opposite, you are shown the name of a font and you have to guess among 4 different pictures the one formatted with that font.
At the end of the game you can see your correct and incorrect answers. If you answered one question incorrectly you can compare how the text looks like in the font you chose with the original text and learn the differences.
How to play
When the question is displayed, choose your answer before time runs out (or, choose to skip to the next question). The correct answer is then displayed and points awarded. Once the end of a level is reached, your total score is displayed and you may choose to proceed to the next level.
- 3 knowledge areas
- Over 80 questions
- Flex your designer knowledge
*(Graphic Designer Trivia is not affiliated with Adobe®, Apple®, Microsoft® Software.)
More from developer
* Now contains 79 challenges spread across 18 levels!
* Now contains common plurals as well as singulars.
* Accuracy percents are calculated per completed level.
* Training screen has "skip" button.
* Better pause/resume support.
* Now understands the "BACK" and "MENU" keys.
* Now uses libgdx.
* New Options volume control of challenges and effects.
* After loading "ᎦᏓᏅᎡᎭ..." fades, the credits can be tapped to skip.
Includes optional challenge display as Syllabary, Latin, or none.
Accuracy percents are calculated per completed level.
List of challenges:
ᎠᏥᎸᏍᎩ, ᎠᏂ, ᎠᏂᏥᎸᏍᎩ, ᎠᏫ, ᎠᏬᎭᎵ, ᏓᎩᏏ, ᏓᎳᎳ, ᏗᎵ, ᏜᎺᎭ, ᏜᏄᏏ, ᏙᏌ, ᏙᏒᏓᎵ, ᏙᏯ, ᎡᎳᏆ, ᎡᎵ, ᎨᎻᎵ, ᎩᏟ, ᎪᎦ, ᎬᎮ, ᎬᎾ, ᎢᎾᏓ, ᎢᏃᎵ, ᏧᎳᏍᎩ, ᏧᎵᏍᏓᎾᎵ, ᎧᎹᎹ, ᎧᎾᏥᏍᏕᏥ, ᎧᎾᏁᏍᎩ, ᎧᏄᎾ, ᎧᏬᏄ, ᎩᏳᎦ, ᎬᏟ, ᏅᏓ, ᎣᎦᎾ, ᏌᎶᎵ, ᏌᏌ, ᏏᏆ, ᏐᏈᎵ ᏗᎦᎴᏅᎯᏓ, ᏐᏈᎵ ᏗᏂᎴᏅᎯᏓ, ᏐᏈᎵ, ᏑᎵ, ᏔᎳᏚ, ᏔᏬᏗ, ᎡᎦ, ᎡᏩ, ᏘᎾ, ᎢᏲᎭᎵ, ᏢᏓᏥ, ᏥᏍᏚ, ᏧᎳ, ᏧᏪᏥ, ᏛᎦ, ᎤᎦᏐᏣᏁᏓ, ᎤᎫᎫ, ᎤᏤᏥᏍᏗ, ᎤᏥᏯ, ᎤᎾᎦᏐᏣᏁᏓ, ᎤᏂᎫᎫ, ᎤᏂᏥᏯ, ᎤᏂᏃᏕᎾ, ᎤᏃᏕᎾ, ᎤᏪᏥ, ᏩᏓᏚᎦ, ᏩᏚᎵᏏ, ᏩᎦ, ᏩᎴᎳ, ᏩᎶᏏ, ᏩᏐᏝ, ᏩᏯ, ᏪᏌ, ᏬᏱ, ᏯᏂᏌ, ᏲᎾ