The intuitive interface lets you adjust different financial scenarios and lifestyle variables to calculate your retirement number. Then, you can take the next step to connect to a financial consultant for professional advice. You can even share the app with your Facebook friends with just a few taps.
Optimized for retirement planning in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
Adjustable variables include:
- Inflation rate
- Pension balance
- Savings & investments
- Family size
- Property ownership
- Retirement lifestyle
- Years of retirement
Prudential's “What's Your Number?” retirement calculator is designed for assisting in retirement planning and is for reference only. It is for use in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines and Vietnam only. If you are not located in one of those countries, you should not use the application. By downloading the application, you confirm that you are located in one of those countries.
Prudential Corporation Asia is a business unit of Prudential plc of the United Kingdom. Neither Prudential Corporation Asia nor Prudential plc is affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America.
You can download mandiri mobile for non-financial transactions below:
- find our atm and branch location
- check rates
- contact mandiri call 14000
For registered mandiri sms customer, you can do these transactions:
- balance inquiry
- fund transfer
- change pin mandiri sms
Here is how to get started. First, you can download mandiri mobile application available at Google Play. Furthermore, the customer registered as a mandiri sms user can tap ‘activate’ button to continue the application to be able to do financial transaction. The application will require you to:
• Accept the term & condition and create your own password to access mandiri mobile.
• After the activation process is successful, you will be directed to main menu and enjoy all mandiri mobile features.
• Password is needed to access mandiri mobile and pin mandiri sms is needed to authorize financial transactions.
To register as a mandiri sms user, you simply go to atm or bank mandiri branch and register your cellular phone number.
For further assistance, please contact mandiri call at 14000 or +62 21 52997777
PT Bank Central Asia Tbk
BCA banking application in your hand
To serve customer better, BCA launches the BCA mobile application. An application that allows you to do transactions via Mobile Banking BCA (m-BCA) and the smartphone version of KlikBCA.
How to use:
To use our m-BCA service, you need to register at one of our ATM or the nearest BCA branch for cellular number that you will use.
Download the BCA mobile application.
Select m-BCA on the BCA mobile menu. The application will automatically redirect the customer to re-download and replace the BCA mobile where you will then be able to use all the functions of m-BCA.
Make your own Kode Akses (access code) to gain permission to access m-BCA.
If the activation has yet to be done, the customer will be asked to enter their m-BCA PIN to start the activation process.
After the activation process is successful, you can directly do transactions with m-BCA.
To use our KlikBCA service, you need to register at one of our ATM or the nearest BCA Branch
Download the BCA mobile application.
Select KlikBCA on the BCA mobile menu as a launcher, the application will automatically redirect to our smartphone version of KlikBCA’s website (https://m.klikbca.com)
For further assistant, call halo bca at (021) 500888 via cellular phone
Enjoy using the BCA mobile.
- Goal Planner.
- Retirement Planner.
- Insurance Needed
- SIP Tools- SIP Calculator, SIP Planner, SWP Calculator, STP Calculator.
- Loan EMI Calculator
- Fixed Deposit Calculator
- Recurring Deposit Calculator
1. Goal Planner
Goal Planner will help you to plan for any financial goals like Child Education or Child Marriage. It calculates the monthly investment required for achieving the goal. You can give the goal present value, No of Years remain, Inflation, rate of returns on your investments.
Present Value : 8, 00,000
Number of Years remain : 15 Years
Rate of Return (%) : 12
Inflation (%) : 7
Future Value : 22, 07,225
Monthly Investment : 4,418
Lump sum Investment : 4, 03,252
Example: Suppose you want to plan for your Child education which costs 8, 00,000 today. The Number of Years remain is 15 years and the inflation you expect is 7% and you expect 12% return from your investments. In that case future value is 22, 07,225 and to achieve that future value you need to invest 4,418 per month or lump sum invest 4, 03,252.
2. Retirement Planner
Retirement Planner helps you determine how much money you will need for your retirement to maintain the current lifestyle post retirement. You can give the Current Age, Retirement Age, Current Monthly Expenses, Expected Inflation, rate of returns on your investments before retirement and rate of returns on your investments after retirement.
Age (Years) : 30
Retirement Age (Years) : 58
Monthly Expenses : 30,000
Inflation (%) : 7
Rate of Return (%) on investment Before Retirement : 15
Rate of Return (%) on investment After Retirement : 10
Monthly Expenses at retirement : 1, 99,465
Yearly Expenses at retirement : 23,93,582
Retirement Corpus : 3, 99, 98,159
Monthly Investment : 7,719
Suppose you are 30 years old who wants to retire at 58 and expect to live till 80.
If your current Monthly Household Expenses (excluding expenses which will not be part of it post Retirement e.g. EMI, Insurance Premium, Education Expenses etc) are 30000,
You expect inflation to be around 7% for next 28 years,
You expect 15% return on your investments before retirement and
During retirement you expect that your investments will return 10%.
So Number of Years left for your retirement are 28 years and at retirement you will require a retirement corpus of 3,99,98,159 for which I need to save 7,719 per month.
3. Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) Calculator
SIP calculator will calculate the future value of SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) Payments. It helps you to calculate future value of your monthly investment in Mutual Fund, Public Provident Fund (PPF) or Fixed Deposit (FD) in bank or post office.
Monthly SIP Amount : 5,000
Tenure (Years) : 10
Rate of Return (%) : 12.0%
Investment Amount : 6, 00,000
Maturity Value : 11, 50,193
Example: If you want to start an SIP of Rs 5,000 per month and you expect your investments will return 12%, then in 10 years you will generate 11, 50,193 compounded yearly.
4. Loan Calculator
This calculator helps to quickly calculate EMI (Equated monthly Installment) of home Loan, Car Loan or Personal Loan. It also shows loan repayment schedule with total interest paid and total principal amount paid at the end of every financial year.
Loan Amount : 25, 00,000
Loan Tenure (Months) : 240
Interest Rate : 10.5%
EMI : 24,960
Total Interest Paid : 34, 90,287
Please send suggestions and issues to my E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
As our valuable customer, you can log in the App to access various value-added services :
1. Account Enquiry : Fund Balance / Contribution History / Fund Transaction / Fund Choice
2. Fund Price : SMS Alert / Chart / 52-week High-low Price
4. Instruction Submission : Fund Switching / Re-balance Existing Investment / Change Future Investment
(in Chinese only)
How much money do I have in the end if I invest 3000$ with an interest of 3%? The Interest Calculator saves you the search for formulas or the annoying mental arithmetics and gives you an idea what to expect at the end of an investment or credit. Simply enter the principal amount in the first box, enter the number of time periods (usually years), the money is invested or borrowed in the second field, then the interest rate as a percentage in the third field and the final amount will get calculated.
I can not guarantee that the computing of the interest runs without errors and calculates correct results. This app is intended to generate an estimate how much to expect before money is invested. I take no guarantee that these amounts are in fact reached at the end of the investment. If you are planing to invest large amounts please plan everything carefully with your financial advisor and not solely trust on this a small Android App.
With this app, you can:
• Calculate your tax liability as per the financial year 2014-2015
• Calculate tax with its simple and innovative user interface by entering your investment details from the following options:
- 80C Investments (You can also claim tax benefits for insurance premiums, medical expenses, higher education, donations, disability, etc.)
- Mediclaim/Health Insurance
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Interest on home loan
- Rajiv Gandhi Equity Saving Scheme (RGESS)
- Interest on Educational Loan
• View the detail tax splits with the following details:
- Annual Income
- Total Investment
- Taxable Income
- Tax Free Income
- Tax slab of 10%, 20% and 30%
- Final Tax Payable
• Know the exact tax on the basis of your personal profile as Male OR Female OR Senior citizen OR Very senior citizen
This tool help you to calculate the Equated Monthly Instalment on the planned loan amount.
Fixed Deposit Maturity Calculator
This tool help you to calculate the return compound Amount on your fixed deposit.
We like to hear from you, please feel free to provide your feedback and inputs <email@example.com> .
As an Investor now you can get access to:-
1. My Portfolio – Funds Invested in, Asset Allocation, Valuation of the same.
2. Transact Now– Simple and faster way to invest in any funds of ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
3. Statements – Get account statement and Capital gain on email by a click for Last Financial Year, Current Financial Year and for specific date range.
4. Transaction History - Have your entire transaction history with ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund sent to your registered email ID.
5. Manage Account - Update your mobile number, email id and change password with ease
6. Contact us - For any queries reaching is now easier, either request a call back or click to call customer service.
As a distributor now you can:-
1. Initiate Transaction - Initiate purchase, redeem and switch transactions on behalf of your investors for your OTM registered investors on the go.
2. Video – Access Videos explaining market cycle, concepts related to ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund, views in Media on the Market, Product positioning etc.
3. News and Views – Stay updates on Equity & Debt market on daily basis through our Headstart articles and other important articles
4. NFO - All the new product will be listed along with their forms which you can email from app to your investors.
5. Calculators –Calculating goals of your investor is very easy through range of goal based calculators, not only that emailing the same with a predefined template to explain the same to investor is possible.
6. Debt Quants – It will provide a key quantitative inputs on AUM, YTM and Modified Duration on debt funds of ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund.
7. Touch To Call – A Distributor will instantly get a call from ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund customer service who can provide instant service on his/her queries.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
For Any Queries or Feedback please visit our website www.icicipruamc.com or call us on 1800 200 6666
BRI Mobile provides flexibility and convenience for customers to perform various banking transactions, using either internet network or SMS as means of transaction. This apps is secure as it comes with Personal Identification Number (PIN) and m-Token for transaction authentication.
The main features of BRI Mobile are as following:
1. Balance Inquiry
2. Intra-bank fund transfer
3. Inter-bank fund transfer through local switching network (PRIMA, BERSAMA , LINK)
3. Bill Payment (multifinance, PLN, Telkom, credit card, etc.)
4. Prepaid Purchase (mobile prepaid, e-money reload)
5. Merchant Payment via Mobile Cash BRI
1. 5-last transaction info and account statement
2. Fund-transfer daily limit up to IDR 1Billion, depending on ATM/Debit Card type.
3. Transaction notification send through email or SMS
How to get it? Simply go to BRI’s ATM and nearest BRI office to be registered and download the apps directly via Apple Store, BlackBerry App World, or 'Google Play Store
For further assistance, please contact Call BRI at 14017 or 021-500017
FITUR MOBILE APP:
- Artikel terbaru dan berkualitas tentang finansial yang memperkaya hidup Anda.
- Ajukan berbagai produk perbankan dan asuransi langsung dari ponsel Anda, antara lain:
- Kredit Pemilikan Rumah
- Kredit Kendaraan Bermotor
- Asuransi Kesehatan
- Asuransi Properti
- Informasi tentang produk unggulan dan konsultasi gratis mengenai kredit dan asuransi antara lain:
- Kredit Tanpa Agunan
- Kartu Kredit
- Asuransi Kendaraan
CekAja.com adalah portal layanan informasi dan perbandingan yang netral dan terpercaya untuk membantu masyarakat Indonesia membuat keputusan finansial yang cerdas. Di CekAja.com, Anda bisa mendapatkan produk kredit dan pinjaman berbunga murah, kartu kredit dengan diskon dan promo terbaik, serta produk syariah dan asuransi yang sesuai kebutuhan.
Produk dan layanan CekAja senantiasa diperbarui dan diperluas untuk mencakup segala jenis kredit, asuransi, tabungan, investasi, dan produk konsumen lainnya. Para pelanggan CekAja juga dimanjakan dengan adanya konsultasi gratis seputar produk finansial dan asuransi melalui layanan call center, livechat, media interaktif lainnya
Enjoy a new mutual fund investment experience through the latest application for Android operating system, which allows you to invest in mutual funds in an easier, more convenient and speedier manner, and enables you to keep track of investment returns on your own and monitor the performance of mutual funds you are interested in i.e. LTFs, RMFs, gold ETFs, offshore funds and others from 21 asset management companies at anytime, anywhere.
With the latest application, you can:
• Buy, sell and switch funds with the same securities and derivatives trading account that you have opened with Phillip Capital (Thailand).
• Keep track of and check NAV of mutual funds from 21 asset management companies and investment returns of each fund you have invested in or monitor the latest information on mutual funds that you are interested in from the ‘Favorite’ menu.
• View charts and NAV of each fund in a way that will make life easier for you to make investment decisions.
• Monitor information on various mutual funds under one roof i.e. IPOs, dividend announcements, as well as weekly and monthly mutual fund research reports and top picks from leading mutual fund analysts.
• Make a model portfolio like investing in those mutual funds in a real world.
For more information or opening an account call us at 02 635 1718