Safe, convenient and easy-to-use banking anywhere, anytime on your mobile device. Our free app brings you the power, convenience and security of online banking – making it easy for you to manage your finances on the go.
Use your mobile device to:
· See all your account balances at a glance
· Instantly view transactions for each account
· Pay bills through Mobile Banking
· Securely transfer funds
· Locate BankUnited ATMs and branches closest to you
For assistance with BankUnited Mobile Banking, please call 1-877-779-2265.
• Check account balances and history
• View account details
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills for existing payees
• Read and create secure messages
• Locate UFCU branches and ATMs
• Mobile Check Deposit
To use Mobile Banking, log in using your Online Banking Login ID and password. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use Mobile Banking. To enroll, visit http://www.unitedfcu.com.
Mobile Check Deposit is here.
Thanks to Mobile Check Deposit, putting money in your account is more convenient than ever. Just snap a photo of your check and use the UFCU Mobile App to deposit your money into your account. Download the United Federal Credit Union mobile app through the App Store or Google Play today. Visit www.unitedfcu.com/deposit for complete pricing and eligibility details.
• View balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
• View recent transactions
• Manage your mobile alerts
• Pay bills
• Cancel or edit scheduled payments
• Transfer funds between your United accounts
• Send money to family and friends using PopMoney
LOCATE BANKS AND ATMS
• Find nearby United Community Bank locations
• Locate ATMs
• Search by zip code or use your current GPS location
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. If you haven’t done so already, sign up for United’s Personal Online Banking at ucbi.com
2. Download and launch this app
3. Sign in with your ucbi.com Personal Online Banking Access ID and password
Enjoy online banking on your mobile device… it’s that simple!
Enrolling in Personal Online Banking is required prior to using United Community Bank’s mobile application.
Have questions? Contact a customer service representative at (866) 270-7100.
About United Community Banks, Inc.
United Community Bank is headquartered in Blairsville, Georgia and proudly serves customers in Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Greenville, South Carolina. For more information about United or our products and services, visit us online at www.ucbi.com.
1 Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details.
2 Fifty cents per transaction. Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details. It could take up to three business days before recipient receives payment.
3 By enrolling in our mobile banking service, you must agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in our online banking disclosure at www.ucbi.com/resources/personal-online-banking.
•Account and loan balances
•Loan and share histories with check images
•Set up or review bill payments
•Personal transfers to your shares and loans
•Search for Georgia United branches, ATMs, and Shared Branch locations with integrated maps
•Plus much, much more
To get started, download and launch the app. Then sign in with your Online Banking Username and Password. If you are not set up in Online Banking you may access it by visiting https://georgiaunitedcu.org and click "Not Registered?".
Federally Insured by NCUA.
SEE IT: View account balances and information on any account you currently view in online banking. See recent transaction history on your checking and savings accounts, loans and lines of credit.
MOVE IT: Transfer money between accounts.
PAY IT: Schedule, change or cancel payments on the go.
SEND IT: Use PopMoney to send cash to anyone on your contact list.
DEPOSIT IT: Use your camera to take a picture and deposit checks into your United checking or savings account.
FIND IT: Find the Park National Family of Banks office or ATM closest to you with a few quick clicks.
Have questions? Call us at 800.448.9010
United Bank, Division of The Park National Bank
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
Access it all from our user-friendly interface, together with instant notifications about merchant promotions and our Mobile Cash feature - a first in Singapore. Withdraw cash from UOB ATMs without your ATM card, or even send cash from your account to anyone, which can then be withdrawn from an UOB ATM - even if they don't have a UOB account. There's even more to come, so do look out for our latest updates.
Here’s what UOB Mobile can do for you:
Mobile Cash is the fastest way to send cash to family and friends when they need it. This feature allows customers to transfer money to a list of registered recipients, including non-UOB customers, who can then use withdrawal passwords to withdraw cash instantly at more than 600 UOB ATMs in Singapore.
Be it getting your retail fix or dining to your heart’s content, you can always locate and enjoy UOB Credit Cards privileges near you, anywhere in Singapore. Discovering them is part of the fun, as you can see promotion details pop up in real-time on your camera – a feature that’s unique to UOB Mobile!
Be updated with the latest promotions from UOB through your personal mobile inbox.
- View your up-to-date account balances and transaction details
- Pay bills to participating billing organisations including town councils, government bodies and insurance agencies
- Transfer funds from your UOB account to any Current or Savings accounts with any bank in Singapore
- Locate the UOB ATM or branch that’s closest to near you
- From Deposits to Currency Exchange, you can find out the latest rates and prices from UOB
- You will never be stuck for numbers with the suite of financial calculators available in UOB Mobile from Currency Converter to Home Equity Loans
- Personalise your menu, manage account views, change password, profile and UniAlert settings
Live the moment with UOB Mobile by downloading it now!
Already a UOB Personal Internet Banking customer? Simply log in with the same details to begin using the UOB Mobile app.
•Check your account balances
•View recent transactions
•Transfer money between your accounts
•Find ATM and branch locations
To enroll in Mobile Banking you must be enrolled and have logged on to Online Banking. After doing so, simply download the free Macon Bank App.
Read the Online Banking, Online Bill Pay, and Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions for more details.
Access your bank accounts conveniently and securely, wherever you are. Our app allows you to make deposits, check balances, request transfers, pay bills and find the nearest People’s United Bank branch or ATM.
- Snap photos of checks to deposit from your mobile device
- View recent mobile deposits
- Check account balance and activity
- View monthly cash flow
- Search recent transactions by date, amount or check number
- View cleared check images
- Move funds between your People’s United Bank accounts
- Pay bills instantly
- View recently paid bills
- View scheduled payments
- Find a nearby People’s United Bank branch or ATM
- See branch details, including hours and phone number
- Get directions
• Must be enrolled in People’s United Online Banking
• Visit www.peoples.com/peoplesonline to setup your online banking account
• Payees and recurring transfers must first be setup within online banking
• Mobile Check Deposit requires a rear facing camera
• Deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate use. Visit www.peoples.com for the Funds Availability Policy
• See terms and conditions at www.peoples.com/mobilebanking
©2015 People’s United Bank, N.A. | Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender
✓ Check account balances
✓ View transaction history
✓ Transfer funds between accounts
✓ Find Lakeland Bank branches and ATMs.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Privacy and security are important to us. With Lakeland Bank’s Mobile Banking App, no personal or financial information is stored on your mobile device, and it employs the same security features and encryption available through our online banking system.
To get started, simply login to your Lakeland Bank Online Banking* profile and enroll for Mobile Banking under ‘Options’ or by following the link on the top of the page.
* Must be enrolled in Lakeland Bank’s Online Banking.
Lakeland Bank Mobile Banking is free to download. However, messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
If you have an M&T Business Banking account, please download the M&T Mobile for Business app.
- Access your M&T personal checking, savings, lending, securities and credit card accounts.
- Important information – like balances and credit limits – is front and center.
- Recent transactions are searchable and easy to review.
- Quickly make payments to almost anyone² – all with the security of our Bill Pay Guarantee.³
- Easily move funds between your M&T accounts.
- You can even make payments to M&T loan and credit card accounts.
- Edit or cancel scheduled payments and transfers.
- Review your recent M&T Alerts and transactions, from one location.
- M&T branches and ATMs are easy to find, thanks to integrated maps and directions.
- M&T customer service is just a touch away and ready to help.
Products & Services
- Learn more about our various financial solutions, designed to accommodate the way you bank today, while helping you build financial security for the future.
- Need help? Get answers to frequently asked questions like: “How do I cancel a payment?”
- Who doesn’t love a great deal? Check here for limited time offers and new product announcements.
1. Use of these features and services requires internet and/or data access through a computer or mobile device. Subject to availability and the same limitations as any service available through the internet. M&T Bank is not responsible for matters that are outside of its reasonable control that might impact availability and functionality. M&T Bank reserves the right to suspend service for any reason at any time. Your mobile carrier's text messaging and data charges may apply.
2. M&T Web and Mobile Bill Pay cannot be used to make payments: (i) to payees located outside the United States; (ii) to taxing authorities or other government entities; (iii) required under court order (e.g. child support); or (iv) in connection with any unlawful activity or purpose. Payees can only be added or edited and recurring payments can only be scheduled through M&T Web Banking®.
3. Bill Pay Guarantee. We will cover up to $50 in late fees if a payment using M&T Online Bill Pay is late and you (i) scheduled the payment sufficiently in advance of the payment due date to allow for the payment to be processed and sent by us, and (ii) the date you selected as the Delivery Date was no later than the date your payment was due, excluding any applicable grace periods. Further, your payment must be scheduled according to the requirements set forth in the M&T Digital Services Agreement and you must have sufficient available funds in your account. In the event your payee does not receive payment on time and charges you a late fee, contact Online Banking Support at 1-800-790-9130. We reserve the right to discontinue the Bill Pay Guarantee at our discretion at any time.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to the owner’s permission. M&T Bank is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Google Inc.
Equal Housing Lender. ©2014 M&T Bank. Member FDIC.
Bank on the go with United Bank Mobile Banking App. Manage your accounts from your mobile device when it’s convenient for you. The United Bank Mobile Banking App combines the benefits Internet banking with the power of mobile devices, providing quick access to account information.
The United Bank Mobile Banking App is fast, convenient and free and allows users to:
Check account balances
See recent activity
View transaction history
Transfer money between accounts
Locate and get directions to ATM and branch locations using GPS
Deposit checks by taking a picture of the front and back of the check
To use the United Bank Mobile Banking App, you must be a United Bank Internet Banking user. The United Bank Mobile App allows you to access your accounts using your existing United Bank Internet Banking username and password. To register for Internet banking, please visit http://www.unitedbankwi.com
United Bank protects your financial information from unauthorized users using:
Security questions to verify your identity
Secure login with user name and password
No transmission of complete account numbers
Please select and option or enter a description below. If you do not enter a different description, we will use the first example.
-365 x 24 account access
-Manage checking, savings, loans, CDs and IRAs
-View balances and transactions in real time
-Schedule and pay bills
-Transfer funds between USB accounts
-Locate branch offices
Locally owned and operated since 1937, United Southern Bank proudly meets the financial needs of Lake County residents with 11 branches with ATMs and participation in the Presto at Publix Grocery Store and Allpoint surcharge-free ATM networks.
Mobile banking transmissions are protected by robust 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access.
For more information about United Southern Bank visit www.unitedsouthernbank.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org , or call (352) 669-2121. United Southern Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and Member of the FDIC.
To enable this service:
1)From your computer, log on to online banking at www.unitedsouthernbank.com
2)Click enroll now at the mobile banking welcome screen
3)Follow the online instructions for account selection and select downloadable app services
4)A download link will be sent to your phone.
5)Click link and install app.
Message and data rates may apply.
Keywords United, Southern, Bank, Bank, finance, mobile, Lake, County, FL, ATM, online, transaction
Download the app and have access to:
• View Account Balances
• View Transaction History
• Transfer Funds Between Accounts
• Pay Your Bills*
• Receive Alerts
• Find A Location
Mobile banking is available to anyone who is currently enrolled in Macatawa Bank’s Personal Online Banking service. To enroll, log on to Online Banking and sign up for Mobile Banking under the options tab.
If you are not a Macatawa Bank Personal Online Banking customer and wish to enroll, please visit www.macatawbank.com on your PC.
The MacBank Mobile app is free, however, messaging and data rates from your mobile provider will still apply.
*Must be enrolled in Macatawa Bank Personal Online Banking & Bill Pay
View Account Balances
• Access real-time account information from your mobile device
View Transaction History
• Review deposits, checks and other account history in real-time
• Easily move money between accounts
• Make payments
• Change or cancel existing payments
Find ATMs & Branch Locations
• Search by ZIP, Address, or Current Location
With Mobile Banking, your information is fully secure. Multiple layers of authentication ensure you don’t have to worry about the wrong people getting your information. A personal password and phone activation code keep your information safe.
Mobile Banking is available to all consumer customers currently enrolled for our Internet Banking service. Simply download the mobile app and log in using your CB&S Bank User ID and Password.
Also be sure to enroll in our SMS Text Banking for even more convenient access to your account information.
For more information visit www.cbsbank.com. If you need assistance with CB&S Bank Mobile Banking, call us at 877-332-1710.
Data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Copyright 2012 CB&S Bank. CB&S Bank is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.
Keywords: cbs bank, cbsbank, cb s bank, mobile banking, mobile bank, mobile phone banking, phone bank, phone banking, bank application, banking application
Comerica Mobile Banking lets you control where and when you bank. (1)
• Check account balances and activity
• Transfer funds between your Comerica accounts
• Pay Bills and eBills
• Deposit checks
• Send money to another person by using their mobile phone number or email address
• Receive immediate text or email notifications on your account
• Find Comerica banking centers and ATMs
Comerica is committed to mobile banking security. To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
Comerica Bank. Member FDIC.
1 Comerica Mobile Banking is available to Comerica Web Banking(R) customers. Balances and transaction details are only available for certain Comerica accounts. Bill payment can only be done with existing billers set up through Comerica Web Bill Pay(R). Comerica will bear the responsibility for any late-payment related charges (up to $50) should a payment arrive after its due date, as long as your payment was scheduled in accordance with Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions. To view the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions, log into Comerica Web Banking and click on the Self Service tab. Standard text and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
2 Comerica Click&Capture Deposit(SM) is available to customers that have both Comerica Web Banking(R) and Comerica Mobile Banking®. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Please keep your mobile deposited paper check(s) in a safe place until the funds are posted to your account, then securely destroy them. Regular deposit fees may apply, see your Account Fee brochure for fee information. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply per deposit. For additional details and deposit limit amounts, please refer to the Comerica Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions. To view the Comerica Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions, log into Comerica Web Banking and click on the Self Service tab. Standard message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
3 Must be enrolled in Comerica Web Banking(R) and in the Comerica Person to Person Transfer service. Refer to the user addendum for Comerica Person to Person Transfer Service, which supplements the Comerica Web Banking(R) Terms and Conditions, for details. Both you and the other person need a United States bank account; only one person is required to have a Comerica deposit account. The Request Money function is not available through Comerica Mobile Banking. To view the Comerica Web Banking Terms and Conditions, and the applicable user addendum, log into Comerica Web Banking and click on the Self Service tab. Additional fees and limitations may apply.
Comerica Mobile App is available for Android(TM). Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Comerica is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Google, Inc.