With or without membership it is the best online venue for playing and learning chess. Biggest problem is that the notification rarely work, so if you are in a time sensitive tournament you'll timeout become you don't know it's your turn. The app could be laid out better too as some features are somewhat hidden, but with this many features it's difficult to highlight them all. Daily Tournaments needs to be better integrated into the app, but still usable if you check it multiple times a day to make sure you aren't missing an alert.
Phone reboots after I press play on a 3 minute game! Edit: fast and kind response. but the update still sucks. my phone shuts down instead of rebooting.. EDIT: U GUYS DID IT!! IT IS WORKING! CONGRATULATIONS!
Not able to login from last week. It says that you don't have an account. But, I have been on this app from last one year. And when I chose to make a new account, it says email id already taken. Kindly correct. This is the best app for chess otherwise.👍
The opponent pawn captured my pawn horizontally. Please have a look at the gameplay. I lost that match because of gameplay blunders
The app consistently fails to alert you when you have a move to make in daily chess. I lost a large number of games due to this, which dropped my rank down considerably. Use their website, not this app.
I had to give this review since past 1 week I am not able to login to the app.earlier it was working fine in my phone Lenovo Vibe k5 note. Please help to resolve this
- Updated translations in all 68 supported languages
- Fixed several issues:
* Setting custom language for Android 8 devices now works
* Friends list now shows all your friends!
* Your displayed rating for daily chess is no longer stale
* In-app language now resets to device-default upon logout
* All settings sliders now work on first attempt
* "Forgot login?" link now works on login screen
* Several crashes are now resolved