Constant sound issues. I have had 3 different phones whilst I've used this app ( Nexus 5 and 6 and a Samsung S7 Edge ) and the sound issues are the same with each phone, suggesting that it's the app. When my opponent makes their move, my phone(s) just vibrates without making a sound. And yes; the settings are correct.
The best No one come close you may even play against real GM's or watch them playing
Best app for chess You can learn tricks and know your mistakes to avoid further.
Good chess app Overall good app. Interface could be more dynamic
Where is variant ?
Best learning tools ever! The tactics trainer had me going for hours, the online matchmaking is well-done and for ~$40 a year you can record EVERY game and have the computer engine analyze EVERY move! There is a database of 1,000s of professional games, sorted by opening, you can access too! My only qualm is that there is no "hotseat" functionality for the mobile version. Sometimes I just want to play with the person next to me :p EDIT: pass & play is now available in the "computer" menu option. Tap the player tiles
- Improve Live games Watch
- Improve stability
- Support Comp games and Analysis on Android 7
- Fix custom board setup in Comp mode
- Fix Learn tiles on home screen
- Improve Articles images loading
- Fixed Live premoves
- Fixed Chess960 bug
- Fixed avatar uploading
- Fix Live game start on background
- Fix crash clicking Home button during Live game
- Emotes support on Daily and Live Game and Chat screens
- Fixes for shutdown Live service after timeout