POOR HINTS, TUTOR & SAVE/LOAD SOLUTION. This app has many good features, as told us by the developer. But there are far better apps, like Shredder and others. This app gives you poor hints and gives false tutor -blunderwarning for "genius" moves. You will lose against the engine's Easy levels if you follow the hints. Easy levels are not good for training beginners when using hints, as these levels are far above 12-1600 elo.Clipboard saving works well, but not the database menu. There are no resign/draw option.
Have to say I love it, my go to app hands down. I just wish it had a resign or draw button instead of having to always play it out. In my opinion, it would be perfect then. Hopefully we get to see those buttons some time.
I would like to see a Command input type option for reg over a real board play = Much more enjoyable I would also like to see limint how many moves can see ahead Other then that not going to lie pretty dam good
Great program but... It needs an option to offer a draw. Other than that, its wonderful!
Please add analysis feature to the application,so as to enable analysis After each game. This will help to improve chess
Best chess on Android
* Version 3.0.4 fixes a database bug
* Version 3.0.3 fixes an opening book bug
* Version 3.0.2 fixes a bug that caused occasional crashes
* Bigger, deeper opening book. Bigger by a factor of 2.5
* New adjustable playing levels with Fischer clock
* Chess code speeded up by around 10%
* Now also optimized for Intel powered devices