Best chess app in the world I'be been fascinating by this app since Symbian OS back in the time. It was impossible to beat this app even in easy mode.. it's made by a british world champion . I forgot his name. Best ever....
All my experienc all my work school sport everything crashed at 434 kb app called chess genius is a bit hard to deal with this very helpful app but in the end after 6 months i take 1/2 easy 12 nice progress dont u think
Great chess app Since I have played Chessgenius from its Symbian to Android OS version, I highly recommend this chess program for chess training and analysis tool for tournament players.....
Buggy and fakes moves The application is buggy and makes illegal moves.
Good game bur less hints
Easy to understand. Effective
* Version 3.0.4 fixes a database bug
* Version 3.0.3 fixes an opening book bug.
* Version 3.0.2 fixes a bug that caused occasional crashes.
* Bigger, deeper opening book. Bigger by a factor of 2.5
* New adjustable playing levels with Fischer clock
* Chess code speeded up by around 10%
* Now also optimized for Intel powered devices