Finally an app that eases you into higher thinking within chess. The only problem I found was the lack of instruction on an occasional problem.
Pretty great. Great way to introduce people to elements of the game.
Color codes of pieces and arrows incomprehensible. Need a color key code to explain. Asks you to gain a piece but really means mate in 2. Very confusing what to look for.
Simply the best. Made me improve greatly at chess and enhanced my ability of foreseeing and outplaying each move. Thanks devs 😃
* Invert board option is replaced by on-board gesture
* Added "Auto next" option - automatically switch to the next exercise
* Added UCI engine support
* Added ability to navigate through lesson using swipe gestures on notation
* Added chess symbols convention
* Added "Copy PGN" option
* Added "Clear statistics" option
* Improved current theme and subtheme storing
* Various fixes and improvements