** AD-FREE version of your favorite fantasy premier league app **
** Consider this a Donate version as we have worked really hard on this one **
Fantasy Football Manager is everything you need to manage your fantasy premier league team on the go.
Select your 15 players from the Premier League and compete with your friends by creating or joining leagues.
* Drag And Drop Players
* Change Subs
* Set Captain/Vice-Captain
* Set Sub Order
* Make Transfers
* Use Wildcard
* View All Gameweek Points
* View All The Leagues
* Create/Join League
* View League Teams
* View Player Info
* Sort By Teams
* Many More Sorting Options Included
* Select from 600+ player from the premier league
* Widget to View Points
* Register to fantasy premier league from within the app
* Notification before the transfer deadline
* Auto login
* Change background color
* Change application theme
* Auto login
* Change background color
* Change application theme
Please don't hesitate to give rating and comments, it will help us in one way or the other.
This app is in no way affiliated with the English Premier League/Barclays Premier League (EPL/BPL) or the Fantasy Premier League(FPL).
**If you have any complaint/suggestion, please leave us a mail instead of commenting here and giving bad rating. That would really help us, to help you**
Manage your Fantasy Premier League team anywhere, plus much more. A registered team on http://fantasy.premierleague.com is required to use this app.
- Make transfers and subs/captain choices, with full warnings of any points hits required
- Update your watchlist and notes
- View your latest points as they happen with live updates (now including live bonus)
- Android notifications for important events which affect your team (goals, assists, price changes, more)
- A filterable 'Vidiprinter' showing all fantasy football events, as they happen
- Automatic background updates (configurable)
- Share everything with your rivals/friends!
But Differential FPL also gives you more
- Instant auto-subs/vice-captain points as soon as matches finish
- 3 Different sizes of homescreen widget, to show your current points and latest events
- Live updates points totals for your selected minileague rivals
- Upcoming fixture/score ratings for all players, based on previous performances. These are provided as informative graphical widgets
- Gameweek deadline notifications
- Shows how many of your rivals own each player, and even who has selected/captained them this gameweek
- Information on how many of your team (and your rivals) are playing/still have to play in the gameweek, so that you can truly compare how you are doing!
Differential FPL also gives you all the help that you need to selecte your team
- Extra statistics, not provided on the FPL website
- Goalkeeper rotation ratings
- Links to other useful fantasy football resources
- Team ratings/fixture tickers
- Search and filter all players by many different criteria
- Full player points data for every match during the last 2 seasons
Differential FPL is designed to give you more information than the Fantasy Premier League website, more quickly. It also happens to be available on your phone, wherever you are!
Some other useful features..
- Fixture kicked-off/final whistle notifications (optional)
- A special vidiprinter (also available in a widget) showing just events relating to your team
- See who the top performing players are this week (with any of your players highlighted)
- View the latest score and points for every match, live
- Stats comparing the performance of all of your rivals with your own team, including graphs and head-to-head totals
All automatic updates/notifications are configurable from the settings menu.
If you encounter any problems or issues, please email the support address. You can also submit diagnostics within the app (from the settings menu) to help diagnose issues.
This application is in no way associated with the Premier League, or the Fantasy Premier League game.
New permission (SD card access) requested in this version, to enable sharing functionality.
New features for 2014/2015 season:
- Option to include a team's form (last six matches) in the calculations.
- Fixture difficulty no longer determined by personal opinion. Odds are used to calculate the difficulty.
Fantasy Premier League Wizard is an application that gives you a huge advantage when playing Fantasy Premier League in terms of Clean-Sheet and goalscoring probability. The application features several functions for finding good rotation options using different rotation strategies. Depending on your settings and strategy, the app automatically creates a sorted list of teams that rotates well with the specific team(s) you selected. For every combination in the list, the application creates a suggested rotation schedule for you based on the fixture difficulties for every team in the search. The application calculates the difficulty for every single of the 760 fixtures of the 2013/2014 season by using induvidual prediction along with the current form of each team.
- The most popular rotation strategies: 2-Way Rotation, 3-Way Rotation (Play 1), 3-Way Rotation (Play 2).
- A powerful custom strategy tool which let's you find rotation schedules for up to five different teams to be used simultaneously
- Select factors like teams, gameweeks, maximum player price and difficulty for the different strategies' settings
- Favorite your mouth-watering generated rotation schedules for easy access whenever you want
- Fixtures for every team in the Premier League season 2013/2014
- Eventual double-gameweeks and blank gameweeks are included in the calculation progress
- Excellent How-To and Help instructions for every rotation strategy
- Automatic, induvidual rating for every generated rotation schedule
If the application is not displaying or acting properly on your device, or if you have any questions or suggestions, please contact email: FantasyPremierLeagueWizard@gmail.com or at Twitter: @FPLWizard
FPL Wizard is in no way affiliated with the Barclays Premier League or it's partners and is only meant to help and give advise to users of the Fantasy Premier League game.
Fantasy Premier League, FPL, Clean sheets, Wizard, EPL, Fantasy Football, Soccer
>> Fixtures + simply add a selected event into your mobile calendar
>> Live Scores including goal-scorers or yellow/red cards
>> Live Scores notifications – select your favourite team and get push notifications every time the score is changed
>> League table including GP (Games played), W (Wins), D (Draws), L (Losses), GF (Goals scored), GA (Goals conceded), GD (Goal difference), Pts (Points). The League table is updated at least twice per day.
>> Results history - We keep track of all previous EPL results for the season 2013/14
>> Odds comparison - Information about betting odds and Visual odds Power graph for all punters. You can easily change the displayed odds type to European (decimal), UK (fractions), US (moneyline), Hong Kong, Indonesian and Malaysian format.
>> Fan Photo / Fan Video Gallery - Share your best moments with other fans
>> The most recent articles, tweets and videos
>> All EPL football clubs information (excellent content is provided by Wikipedia)
>> Fast processing, simple to use and mobile friendly design
We look forward to hearing your feedback!
Please contact us at media "at" sportexplorer.mobi for any kind of cooperation.
Enjoy our app!
Awarded 5 stars by Four Four Two (March 2013 issue), featured in "Best Android Apps Of The Week" in both The Guardian (20/11/2012) and Stuff (22/11/2012).
We've got all the matches in the Barclays Premier League and Sky Bet Championship covered. Whether you're taping a game to watch later or just looking forward to Match Of The Day, this app will let you use Twitter without giving the game away!
Scores and other footy spoilers look like blank tweets - you can click to read them if you're brave!
It's not 100% accurate - no app is that clever - but it's a massive improvement on hashtag muting or any other home-made solution. Just look at some of the football related tweets that it successfully spots:
"1-0 to the Canaries!"
"Half time at the Bridge and the special one will not be happy"
"A late Giggs goal saves the reds from humiliation"
Continues to work after the final whistle, too!
Automatically stays up-to-date with manager sackings, player moves, and postponed fixtures.
Remember! The full version allows you to access to the Settings menu which (among other things) lets you pick and choose the teams you want to hide from view. It's only 99p and it helps us to pay for the server that delivers the updates, so if you like this free version, please consider upgrading.
Wondering why we need these permissions? http://chewbit.com/look-away-now-permissions/
Wondering what info we collect? http://chewbit.com/privacy-policy-for-look-away-now/
More questions? try http://chewbit.com/look-away-now-faq/