Can you buy low, sell high in a fantasy world? King Jeff thinks you can’t!
Dragon Trader is a Dopewars inspired turn-based trading sim/rpg hybrid, with gameplay elements from Drug Wars, Sid Meyer's Pirates and Elite but optimizing the "buy low, sell high" experience for 5 minute-long game sessions on the go, allowing one handed, portrait-orientation mobile gameplay. Casual RPG and roguelike elements (managing equipment, fighting monsters to get rewards, random events) are added to the trading sim formula for an engaging hybrid! You’ll have to choose between the different tasks at hand, making meaningful tactical or strategical choices, but each task is simple to execute, allowing expert players to play a casual, almost idle RPG experience...until they choose to add depth by playing different game lengths and harder difficulties, and competing in special challenges!
- 4 difficulty settings (easy, normal, hard, nightmare) and 4 different game lengths (20, 30, 50, 365 days). A casual or hardcore gaming experience? You decide!
- More than 20 different enemies to interact with; avoid them, or gain gold and fame bounty hunting!
- 9 different kind of goods to trade; over 20 pieces of equipment to turn the odds in your favor, including weapons, armor and magical spells to upgrade your hero’s arsenal!
- Local and Online leaderboards. Can YOU be the best Trader in the world?
- A different, game-changing Challenge every day. There’s 31 of them, plus special ones for holidays—each with its own leaderboard! Try the Halloween Challenge next!
- Survival Mode!
- 50 Achievements: You know you ARE a completer!
- Smooth, clean interface; trading in a fantasy rpg has never been easier!
- Dopewars inspired, yet improved, gameplay!
- Pixel Art graphic in a Flat/Material Design interface!
- Unlimited replay-ability!
- Extremely small app size! Just 11Mb for a small RPG you can really bring with you!
- A noble King, wiser than… well… actually not really wise! A Loan Dragon as Loan Shark! Heroes and Merchants in a strike, and several other instances of fantasy tropes turned tongue-in-cheek humor …
And much more!
Dopewars first and foremost, also Space Trader and Frontier Trader.
The only permissions needed for the game are the ones required by Google Play Games, ADS, and in app purchases, which are INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, WAKE_LOCK, READ_PHONE_STATE and BILLING. We take privacy very seriously and do not store nor resell your personal data, and never will.