This application lets you control DMX devices through any artnet compliant interface. Just set the IP for your artnet interface, or the IP range, choose the port, the universe and sub-net.
The operation is very similar to the DMX tables, making it easy to use.
In this version, only the DMX channels from 1 through 16 are enabled, so you can only choose Bank 1 and Page A or B.
The connection settings, like IP and Port are only saved on the Full version, so in the Lite version, you have to set it again every time you start the app.
Just use the sliders and enjoy!
If you like, you can click on the channel number and set it with the keypad:
- Click at the respective channel and the keypad will show up;
- Click in the scene name to use it;
- Long Click scene to delete it.
- Camera support added, to take snapshots of the scenes;
Interesting functions added to the FULL version (Paid app):
- Auto save and load the app settings;
- Use Decimal notation or Percent notation;
- Set channel range value;
- Individual faders to each channel;
- Set channel range fader;
- Use all 512 DMX channels!
See the user manual for the FULL version at my website: