X509Tools was created on top of a proof of concept to provide S/MIME capabilities and X.509 certificate support to Android. It supports the decryption of S/MIME encrypted attachments (smime.p7m) and can send encrypted (and signed) emails. Please note that this is not an email client, the App only decrypts messages received by other mail clients or sends mails over SMTP.
X509Tools has an interface for external email clients - we are looking forward to integrate this to K9 etc.
For more information visit http://rundquadrat.at/x509tools
The application needs following permissions:
* Full Internet Access - required to send emails over SMTP
* Modify/Delete SD card content - required to access private keystore and write logs
* Read Email Attachments - required to read smime.p7m attachments if your are using K9 email client
* Read Contacts - required to suggest email addresses from your contacts if sending plain or signed
The application is split into two parts:
* The "Certificate Store" allows you to show the system certificate root store and manage your own personal store. In your personal store you can import keys (*.p12, *.pfx) and certificate (*.cer, *.crt, *.pem, *,p7s) of contacts you want to send encrypted mails to.
* The "S/MIME" part allows you to decrypt smime messages and send encrypted emails. Since this is not an email client use your preferred one and simply open the smime.p7m attachment to decrypt it with X509Tools (the application opens attachment with the mime-type "x-pkcs7-mime").
To provide this features we recompiled parts of bouncycastles crypto libraries and javamail for android, which lead to size of 1.3 MB.
Although the program is fully functional its still in development. So please help us to fix problems or add new features by sending request/bugreports to email@example.com. A log file is written to /sdcard/x509tools/ to help us reproduce you issues. If you got decryption error please send us an equivalent encrypted mail (Cert: http://rundquadrat.at/selbitschka.crt) that we can debug this issue.
The Encryption Cloud platform allows administrators to centrally manage employees’ email and easily assign user credentials, as well as revoke or suspend them if a device gets lost or stolen. The separate Identity Manager application retrieves Secure ID credentials from the cloud and makes them available to mobilEncrypt.
Benefits for the Enterprise:
- Read, send, sign, verify, and add attachments to encrypted messages all on your mobile device
- Messages are sent and received as encrypted attachments that can be stored encrypted in your inbox or on the device
- Compose messages in mobilEncrypt and send them via your client of choice.
- Encrypted data will not be compromised if the device is lost, stolen or hacked
- Secure messages can be stored on the phone
- Draft messages are automatically saved
- Enterprise users can send encrypted messages to anybody
- Non-mobilEncrypt users pick up encrypted messages from a secure pickup center (web-pickup portal)
- Uses PKI X.509 certificates that are backed by a globally recognized Certificate Authority
mobilEncrypt is free for all existing customers of the Encrypted Mail service.
Echoworx supports industry standard encryption to ensure communications are completely private:
- PKI Based X.509 Credentials
- S/MIME for Secure Email Communications
- 1024 bit RSA End-user Keys
- 2048 bit RSA CA Keys
- 3DES and AES-256 symmetric encryption
Echoworx is the leading provider of managed encryption services for complete enterprise email and data protection. Echoworx also provides an API infrastructure for credential management that allows third parties to integrate credential management functionality into their applications.
The company is an encryption service provider of choice for, Symantec, AT&T, Verizon, BT and Clearswift, among other global resellers.
About mobilEncrypt and Identity Manager
Echoworx develops a mobile solution, mobilEncrypt and an Android credential management solution, Identity Manager. They are built on a scalable encryption, digital identity, and authentication platform.
With mobilEncrypt users can send and receive encrypted messages on their mobile device using their existing company email address. This allows IT managers to centrally manage and assign credentials to employees as well as revoke or suspend these credentials if the device gets lost or stolen.
- Over 100 compatible mobile email providers!
- Hide unwanted email providers! (demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8RbFDZTnOQ)
- Our app is lightweight, mobile, tablet and tv compatible!
If you have any requests or feedback, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send messages no matter where you are.
Get push notifications about new mail.
With the Yandex.Mail app you can:
- send and receive messages with attachments;
- use push notifications so you no longer have to check your mail manually;
- search your messages;
- group messages by subject;
- filter messages by label, for example “Unread” or “Flagged”;
- manage your Yandex.Mail for domain mailboxes.
1-Combine uma palavra-chave com seu destinatário
2-Escreva sua mensagem
3-Clique em criptografar, e sua mensagem será camuflada
5-Quando seu usuário receber, usando a mesma chave, recuperará a mensagem
Obs: Mesmo que o destinatário não tenha o aplicativo, poderá recuperar a mensagem através do site www.encripter.com
Tags: msg; mensagens privadas; mensagens seguras ; proteger ; proteja ; criptografia ;criptografar ; encriptar ; decriptar ;
-Server-, channel-, and private chats
-Automated away status on incoming phone calls
-Creating and managing channels
-Administration of user features: moving, banning, kicking, complaining, blocking, etc.
Please visit our forums for a more detailed list of features.
Stay connected with your friends, team mates, family and get your TeamSpeak3 client for Android now.
Mail for Yahoo Aplication Contains:
✔ Send an Email
✔ Reading Mail
✔ Create a Draft
✔ Holiday Response
✔ Unnecessary Mail Filter
✔ Bulk Mail Deletion
✔ Mark as Read
✔ Mark as Unread
✔ Mail Response
1) Enter text, e.g. "This is a secret!"
2) Enter desired password, e.g. "Zahd&182"
3) The app decrypts your text with the password.
You'll get something like:
4) Send this message to your friend.
If somebody intercepts the message, he won't be able to read it.
Your friend can decrypt the message by entering the secret password "Zahd&182".
Of course, the recipient must have the secret password, otherwise he won't be able to decrypt the message. You should always tell the password to the recipient in person, so it can't be intercepted. The secret password is NOT stored on our servers.
Encrypting messages before sending them makes it harder for espionage and other government agencies to read, than just sending them unencrypted. However, this app cannot guarantee 100% secure communications.
Of course, this app can be used to send messages not everybody is supposed to read (e.g. your wife, your boyfriend or your mother).
We use the 128 bit AES-Process to encode messages.
What Wikipedia says about AES: "The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is a specification for the encryption of electronic data established by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in 2001."
Have fin with the app!
myMail was created to keep your mail securely in one place. It makes communication light, fast and mobile-friendly. Our email client allows you to preview, read, reply and forward your messages as well as to add and view attachments. All that’s required is your email login and password and you’re ready.
Our email application is optimised for you smartphone and tablet.
— Real-time push notifications for your mailbox which can be customised to better fit your work-life schedule
— Navigate easily through your inbox with menu icons and contacts’ avatars as part of your conversation
— Search through local and server contacts (Gmail, MSN Hotmail, Outlook and Live) with search suggestions as you type
— Browse files directly from the mail app to include as attachments
— Create a unique email signature
— Organise your mailbox by flagging, moving to spam or deleting your messages
— Clear layout and design
— ActiveSync protocol supported
There’s more! Sign up at MY.COM for a short new email address and access these exclusive features (and yes, it’s free!):
— Add, delete, label and manage folders
— Create filters to organise your messages e.g. by sender
What our users really say:
— Really convenient! I could sign in to Windows Live Hotmail, Google mail, Yahoo and AOL mail within one email application for Android.
— Best e-mail client which also works well as an email attachment opener.
— Loving it! Simultaneous access to my hotm account and googlemail!
— I am able to separate and stay up-to-date with my personal and work Outlook Hotmail mailbox, awesome :)
— No fuss, no hassle, great free android email app and an attachment reader to view photos.
— I don’t use two separate apps (my yahoo mail and gmail apps), both email accounts in one mailbox app now.
myMail supports all popular email services:
— Google mail (Gmail, Google Apps for Business and Education)
— Microsoft (Hotmail, MSN mail, Outlook, Office 365 and Live)
— Yahoo mail (previously, ymail)
— Apple (iCloud, me.com, mac.com)
— My Mail (my.com)
myMail automatically sets up IMAP, POP and SMTP settings for almost all host domains and includes support for the majority of corporate email servers such as Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange where IMAP and SMTP are enabled.
Email security is our key priority. Our app uses OAuth authentication to sign in to Hotmail, Gmail and Outlook accounts and does not request users’ credentials. Instead, access to users’ data is required directly from Microsoft and Google websites, which ensures a secure e-mail login.
EWS protocol is not supported yet however keep an eye on future updates.
If a sign in problem occurs on your device, feel free to send us details to email@example.com including your email address, IMAP, POP or SMTP email settings and we will resolve the issue.
Sign up for a free email account @MY.COM and access exclusive features.
It is simple, fast and secure using advanced encryption technologies (TLS, SSL). Send and receive mails via IMAP, POP and SMTP from all of your mail accounts. You can simply attach a photo or several pictures to any mail.
mail.com is the best fully functional multi mailer app for android.
Your mail.com team
Tons of custom call blocker options like blocking calls from private & unknown callers, personal blacklist, Do Not Disturb mode, text SMS filter, Community Blacklist, block call log and more!
Call Control is full featured call blocker that's super easy to use and is a trusted call blocker by more than 10M users to block unwanted calls and texts. Calls are blocked silently without you ever knowing someone called!
- Powerful call blocker and blacklist (text SMS blocker too!).
- Block robocalls, telemarketers and other spammers automatically with our Community Blacklist feature.
- Enhanced Caller ID - Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have the number as a contact.
- Personal Blacklist - Block any phone number or area code, using wild cards and more.
- Block violators of the FTC/FCC Do Not Call list automatically.
- Free Reverse Lookup for spam callers to find out who called you.
- Do Not Disturb - Easily schedule when you don’t want to receive calls.
- Supports message blocking in all OS, including KitKat and Lollipop.
Join a community of over 10M people who trust Call Control to take back their phones.
- Blocked Calls Don't Ring! You choose what to do with blocked and blacklist calls:
- Pickup and Hangup / Disconnect.
- Send to voicemail.
- Mute ringer.
- Call waiting blocking supported*.
- Dialer – Call Control now supports making and receiving calls for a fully integrated experience.
- Messaging – Call Control supports text message blocking from your blacklist, even on KitKat!
- Personal Blacklist
- Block any phone number.
- Block any area code (i.e. 888, 800, 206).
- Wildcard blocking supported (i.e. 888-209-????)
- Block text, SMS, MMS and picture messages.
- Block Private & Unknown calls.
- Contacts Protection - Important calls from your contacts are never missed.
- Personal Allow List – The allow list let’s you receive phone calls from numbers that have been identified as spam by the community.
- Online Sync and Local Backup - backup of your personal lists in the Cloud so they are never lost.
- Do Not Disturb Mode and Scheduling.
How is Call Control different than all of those other "Call Blocker" apps?
When you install Call Control, you become part of a community of users who actively report spam call activity to block thousands of the most active spam callers instantly. We call it our Community Blacklist - and it's incredibly powerful. Our patent-pending technology analyzes massive volumes of call data and user reports to filter spam callers while making sure your important calls are not blocked. And by reporting spam calls you receive, you contribute to making Call Control more effective for everyone.
Call Control integrates with the FCC Do Not Call registry to make Call Control even more powerful to fight spam calls!
Automatic Spam Blocking with the Community Blacklist.
You’d have to enter thousands of numbers into other call blocker apps to match the power of Call Control! Call Control comes pre-loaded with a Community Blacklist that's generated from Community reports and Do Not Call complaints, blocking thousands of spam and unwanted calls / text messages right out of the box.
(1) Call Control requests the Camera permission to enable logging in and managing your settings online via QR code.
(2) Message blocking in Kitkat and Lollipop requires Call Control to become your default messaging app which is optional.
Have all the GMX features ready and available at your fingertip on a familiar interface. Quickly access your address book, messages and settings on your smartphone on the go.
It is free, simple, fast and secure.
- Optimized, simple and intuitive usage
- Access to all your email accounts
- Battery saving push notifications for incoming emails
- Secure access with Pin protection mode
- Read and save attachments easily
Additional features include pinch to zoom in HTML mails and a unique full screen mode. Set a customized quiet time for when you don’t want to be notified by incoming messages.
Just log in with your GMX credentials and enjoy GMX on your smartphone immediately.
GMX anywhere, everywhere! Enjoy it!
Your GMX Team“
- Optimierung für WEB.DE Mail
- Unterstützung für Accounts anderer Anbieter (z.B. GMail, Outlook, Yahoo)
- Einfache, intuitive Bedienung
- Batterieschonender E-Mail-Push
- Zugriff auf alle E-Mail-Konten
- Gesicherter Zugang dank optionalem PIN-Schutz
Viel Spaß mit Ihrer WEB.DE Mail App wünscht Ihnen
Ihr WEB.DE Team
Dedication to the Nation
US Capital Dome NSA/CSS employees are Americans first, last, and always. We treasure the U.S. Constitution and the rights it secures for all the people. Each employee takes a solemn oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
But supporting and defending mean much more. They mean a commitment to upholding the federal laws, executive orders, and regulations that govern our activities and to protecting the people's rights and privacy. In a world in which privacy has become illusory in so many areas of our lives, NSA/CSS maintains the highest standards of integrity and lawful action.
The public should be confident that NSA/CSS activities are subject to strict scrutiny and oversight both from outside and from within. External bodies such as the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) and the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI), the President's Intelligence Oversight Board, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, the Department of Defense, and the Department of Justice provide oversight to ensure this Agency's adherence to U.S. laws and regulations. Internally, the Office of the Inspector General conducts inspections, audits, and investigations to make certain that NSA/CSS operates with integrity, efficiency, and effectiveness, while the Office of the General Counsel provides legal advice. Most importantly, each NSA/CSS employee is charged with knowing, understanding, and obeying to the fullest the laws of the Nation.
All of us who are privileged to serve the people as members of the NSA/CSS community honor the words and spirit of the Constitution. Not only are we entrusted to protect and defend the Nation with integrity, accountability, and respect for the law, but as NSA/CSS employees and as citizens, we must do our part to "Secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity." This is our commitment.
"Every American should have confidence, as we do from our close observation of this important truth, that the ranks of the NSA are filled with dedicated and honorable people who are committed to protecting this Nation while scrupulously following the laws and procedures designed to protect the rights and liberties of Americans."
Sen. John D. Rockefeller, IV,
Chairman, U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
This is not an official app of the NSA. The app was created by bundespresse.com to inform the world about the actual work of the NSA. Information has been incorporated by using the NSA available information and Wikipedia
- S/MIME 3.1 (X.509, RFC 3280), email encryption and digital signing
- Can be used with the Android Gmail application
- Compatible with existing S/MIME clients (like Outlook, Thunderbird etc.)
- Message and attachments are encrypted
- HTML email support
- Certificates are automatically extracted
- CRLs supported (LDAP and HTTP)
- Certificate trust lists (CTLs) for black/white listing certificates
- LDAP servers can be searched for certificates
- Can generate self-signed certificates for a 'private-PKI'
- CipherMail for Android does not provide functionality to retrieve email. An existing Android mail application, for example Gmail, K9 or the default Android email client, should be used to retrieve the encrypted attached smime.p7m message.
- Clear signed digitally signed message can only be verified by opening the message as an .eml file from the sdcard. The complete message is required for validation. Existing mail clients however do not provide access to the complete message.
- The GET_ACCOUNTS permission is required to get the default sender address
- The READ_CONTACTS permission is required to lookup the recipients for the compose page
- Quick start guide https://www.ciphermail.com/documents/ciphermail-android-quick-start-guide.pdf
- Reference guide https://www.ciphermail.com/documents/ciphermail-android-reference-guide.pdf
For more information see https://www.ciphermail.com/android.html
For support contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback on some reviews:
CipherMail is fully functional and has been tested on the Galaxy tab despite Mr Croucher negative and false claims. The reason he could not import the keys was that he didn't understand the difference between private keys and certificates and kept on trying to import a .pfx file with the certificate import wizard (which is only for importing certificates, not keys).
Paula reported that she couldn't find any certificates. CipherMail cannot "automagically" find all externally used certificates. There are three ways to get certificates for recipients: extracted from digitally signed email, manual import or, a certificate can be downloaded from an LDAP server.
About the integration of CipherMail and email clients. CipherMail registers itself as an application to handle S/MIME attachments (smime.p7m). If a mail application can download the smime.p7m attachment, it can be decrypted by CipherMail. Most Android email clients cannot be extended by external apps. Improved integration between existing email clients and CipherMail can only be done if the email client supports plugins.
CipherMail (formally known as DJIGZO), based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, provides products for the protection of email. CipherMail Email Encryption Gateway is an open source centrally managed email server that encrypts and decrypts email at the gateway level.
Installation packages are available for Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat, CentOS etc. A free ready to run Virtual Appliance for VMware and Hyper-V is available.
Seecrypt SC3 removes the complexity of encrypted communication and operates over a broad spectrum of devices. Featuring instant messaging features and enterprise business functionality – all wrapped in advanced security and encryption – SC3 will be the choice for anyone requiring easy-to-use, secure communication.
Seecrypt SC3 is using a unique double-layer AES 256 & RC4 384 end-to-end crypto scheme, with new ephemeral session keys for each call and message, that affords all individuals and corporations extremely strong encrypted communication.
*Application may not be used for emergency calling.