Key Features of mySecureMail Free
- No banner ads,
- Automatic setup for the most popular email accounts (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc)
- Supported mail protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP and Exchange ActiveSync (30 days trial period)
- Instant notification for incoming email through push mail (IMAP IDLE) for servers that support it (eg, Gmail, GMX, etc.)
- Folders synchronization: Draft, Sent, Trash and user-created folders (IMAP)
- Full support for attachments (send, receive, open, save on the SD card)
- Email search – locally on the phone (off-line) and remotely on the mail server (on-line)
- Security: TLS and SSL support
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Many settings available to customize the client and the individual mail accounts for your own needs and preferences
- Widgets (shortcuts to email accounts)
- Great performance
- Extensive help and tutorials are available in the application
- And much more
mySecureMail with cryptographic features enabled
Once a license Is purchased, additional cryptographic features responsible for encryption and digital signature of emails (based on S/MIME, PKI [Public-Key Infrastructure] and PKCS standards) become available. This allows you to send secure messages and uniquely identify and verify both the sender and the recipient of signed messages sent.
E-mails encrypted by the sender can be read only by the addressee because only he has a unique private key, a certificate, and a password needed to decrypt them.
my Secure Mail is integrated with one of the world's widely recognized Certification Authority (CA). As a result, X.509 certificates used to verify the message signature or to encrypt email messages can be generated directly from the application in a few clicks.
mySecureMail can protect your privacy against PRISM! Note: PRISM is a large-scale, top-secret, electronic surveillance program run by the NSA, which monitors and collects e-mails, phone calls, messages, etc.
Key Features of mySecureMail with cryptographic features enabled
- Encryption of sent emails (3DES, AES)
- Email signing using electronic signature (SHA, RSA)
- Ability to import existing third-party user certificates
- Verification of certificates performed on-line by the OCSP
- Easy exchange of certificates between users via a dedicated repository
- Compatible with other SMIME clients (Thunderbird, Outlook etc)
- Certificates are extracted automatically from e-mails (.cer, .p12, .pfx etc)
- Signing, encryption and decryption of emails is protected by a password
English, Polish, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
MailDroid has all the features you could want from a mobile email client and it continues to be built around user feedback. With the ability for IMAP users to sync draft mails, sent mail, deleted mail based on when they are on wifi or mobile as well as pop3 preload capability, MailDroid was built with mobile data in mind from the start. MailDroid also is an email client focusing in on what business users want such as choosing to delete an email locally or from both device and server per email read as well as custom rules to alert and move certain email to folders. Finally, for the power users there is even encryption capability using openPGP and S/MIME. MailDroid will allow you to encrypt and/or sign email using openPGP in the MIME format or Inline format and allow you to encrypt and/or sign an email using S/MIME. There are so many other features that can be found in the app, see a sample below:
Permissions needed for Ads
1. Complete email re-write and not based at all on the standard Android mail client
2. IMAP Idle Push for all IMAP email servers
3. Save/Download Attachments from email to SD card using ES Explorer, Astro, or any other file explorer. You can also use the built in File Manager.
4. Settings Support for signature, font size, ring tone, led color, icon selection etc.
5. Custom Mail Rules (like outlook and thunderbird)
6. Spell Check
7. Search your mail online (for IMAP only) or offline for both IMAP and POP
8. Password Protection
9. Microsoft Exchange 2003,2007,2010, Office 365
10. Full WYSIWYG editor
11. Split screen for tablets
12. Calendar integration using ICS attachment for IMAP and POP (exchange 2007/2010 support is coming)
13. Cloud storage integration (dropbox, box.net, google drive)
14. Customize your inbox styles to your preference
15. Spam Filter Plugin
16. Email Conversation Threaded Mode
17. Mobile View options
18. Different notification styles and icons
19. Identities or Aliases
20. Backup SMTP Provider capability
21. openPGP support
22. S/MIME support
23. Much more....
PLEASE NOTE THAT ACTIVESYNC IS NOT SUPPORTED AT THIS TIME!
PLEASE NOTE THAT SPAM SUBSCRIPTIONS DO NOT CARRY OVER TO THE PRO VERSION.
Please email support if you have any questions or see any issues.
kw:mail,email,yahoo,yahoo mail,yahoo email,aol,hotmail,msn,live mail,blackberry,mail system,droid mail,droidmail,mail droid,gawab,fastmail,gmx,aol mail,gmail,google mail,IMAP,POP3, outlook, thunderbird,365,office 365,gmx,mail.com, pgp, smime, openpgp, encryption
This is the Pro version of MailDroid and contains NO ads. The pro version does contain some extra features that are not available in the ad version. Support for the pro version is the same as for the ad version (email only and no phone).
MailDroid has all the features you could want from a mobile email client and it continues to be built around user feedback. With the ability for IMAP users to sync draft mails, sent mail, deleted mail based on when they are on wifi or mobile as well as pop3 preload capability, MailDroid was built with mobile data in mind from the start. MailDroid also is an email client focusing in on what business users want such as choosing to delete an email locally or from both device and server per email read as well as custom rules to alert and move certain email to folders. Finally, for the power users there is even encryption capability using openPGP and S/MIME. MailDroid will allow you to encrypt and/or sign email using openPGP in the MIME format or Inline format and allow you to encrypt and/or sign an email using S/MIME. There are so many other features that can be found in the app, please try the ad version to see all!
"For Android users looking for the best alternative to the stock mail client, it would be difficult to look beyond MailDroid, and it's what we now use ourselves" - App2Review.com
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND TRY THE AD VERSION BEFORE BUYING. THE AD VERSION IS FREE!!!!
ACTIVESYNC AND CALENDAR IS NOT SUPPORTED YET!
SPAM SUBSCRIPTION DOES NOT CARRY OVER FROM AD TO PRO.
*INSTRUCTIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE USING THE AD VERSION*
1. Export your settings to your SD card (you must have version 1.70+ which has this feature) from the global preferences screen. If you are on version 2.90+, this has a new approach for exporting this info and will also include anything that the spam filter may have learned. This is the new approach to exporting. NOTE: Starting with version 3.24 you can now export out your pop3 emails in MBox format to export and import through different versions of MailDroid.
2. Uninstall MailDroid Ad version (you don't need it anymore and can uninstall it at any point)
3. Install MailDroid Pro
4. On the accounts screen, import your settings using import legacy if you exported settings prior to 2.90 or choose import if you used the new approach of exporting settings out available in version 2.90 and above.
IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH YOUR LICENSE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AND INCLUDE YOUR GOOGLE ORDER NUMBER.
1. MailDroid Pro does not require the extra permissions required for ads
2. MailDroid Pro does not require the extra ad required files and is therefore a smaller file
3. MailDroid Pro uses less memory and cpu because no ads are shown
4. MailDroid Pro uses less bandwidth and data because no ads are shown
*ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN PRO*
1. Up/Down arrow in email to move to next or previous emails
2. Ability to set where to go after deleting an email (next/previous or back to inbox)
3. Two Widgets
4. Switch between 3 icons when adding the counter widget
5. More will be coming....
kw:mail,email,yahoo mail,yahoo email,aol,hotmail,msn,live mail,blackberry,mail system,droid mail,droidmail,mail droid,gawab,fastmail,gmx,aol mail,gmail,google mail,IMAP,POP3,365,Office 365, thunderbird, outlook, pgp, encryption
Please note: Exchange accounts are NOT supported yet.
••••• Highlights •••••
★ Beautiful yet simple design for a great user experience
★ Automatic setup for many popular email services like Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail
★ Supports more email services via IMAP, POP3 and/or SMTP
★ Split-screen views on tablet sized screens
★ Advanced Email Widget
★ Rich-text editor to format text including the signature: bold, italic, underline, strike-through, superscript, subscript, text size, text color, background color, numbering, bullet points, indentation, left/center/right alignment, links, images, undo/redo.
★ Swipe messages to delete, archive or mark as spam
★ Text-to-speech notifications based on user activity (driving, cycling, walking...)
★ Localized in more than 20 different languages
★ Encryption and signatures (PGP in conjunction with APG)
★ Integration with DashClock widget, Nova and Apex Launcher
★ Highly configurable and customizable
••••• Supports •••••
✔ Phones and Tablets
✔ Portrait and landscape mode
✔ All screen types and sizes
✔ Keyboard, trackball and touch screen
✔ Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.x, 4.0 - 4.4
••••• Permissions •••••
K-@ Mail uses the following permissions:
★ Network communication - full network access: retrieve, send, delete, update emails
★ Network communication - view network connections: enable/disable account synchronization depending on the availability and the type of the network connection
★ Network communication - Google Play license check: used to check the license of the Pro version
★ Sync Settings - read sync settings: enable/disable account synchronization depending on the background synchronization settings of the device
★ Your applications information - run at startup: scheduled polling and push email is started after the device has booted
★ Your social information - read your contacts: use contacts as recipients for emails
★ Your social information - modify your contacts: create contacts from recipient and sender fields
★ Your social information - activity recognition: used to notify incoming emails using text-to-speech based on the user's activity (walking, driving, running etc.).
★ Your accounts - find accounts on the device: used to populate the account setup screen with the default email account (only first account)
★ Affects Battery - control vibration: emails can be notified by vibration
★ Affects Battery - prevent device from sleeping: the device needs to be awake when emails are polled on a scheduled basis or pushed by the server
★ Storage - modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: store the account database on sdcard, load and save attachments from and to sdcard
★ System tools - test access to protected storage: this permission is automatically requested if the storage permission above is required
[Yahoo!, Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, E-Mail, email, mail, Exchange, IMAP, POP3, SMTP]
★without ads and advance feature ★
★Power full Push mail using IMAP IDLE
★Automatic setup support for all mail providers .
★Manual setup for your Business or private mail accounts
★Supports multiple IMAP, POP3, Exchange 2003/2007
★Power full server sync
★Display all contacts picture .
★Easy email forwarding
★Rich text editing
★Import and export mail accounts
★Upload or download attachments
★Download complete mail to your device sd card.
★27 different languages
★Easy folder managing
★Encryption and signatures
★Super graphics and features .
★Choose from Light/Dark theme.
★ All screen sizes are supported Mobile or tablets★
★Android 2.2 and up
Yahoo!, Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, E-Mail, email, mail, Exchange, IMAP, POP3, SMTP
Users who are not satisfied with bird mail please email us at email@example.com in 24 hours of your purchase to get refund.
★ BIRD MAIL POWERED BY K9 MAIL★
K-9 supports IMAP, POP3 and Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDAV).
K-9 is a community developed project. If you're interested in helping to make the best email client on Android even better, please join us! You can find our bugtracker, source code, mailing list and wiki at http://k9mail.googlecode.com.
We're always happy to welcome new developers, designers, documenters, bug triagers and friends.
If you're having trouble with K-9, please report a bug at http://k9mail.googlecode.com rather than just leaving a one-star review. We don't mind you telling the world that you're frustrated, but if you use our bug tracker, we have a better chance of fixing whatever's giving you a hard time.
You can find K-9's release notes at: http://bit.ly/new-k9
(People sometimes call K-9: K9, K9 Mail, K-9 Email, K9 Email, K9 E-Mail, k9mail or k9email.)
Simple and fast application for simultaneous work with several Mail.Ru, Yandex, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and other mailboxes. Receive and send messages, share photos and documents. Get instantly notified about new messages. Adjust the time, folders and services for which you want to receive push-notification. Personal spam filter will protect you from annoying mailings. Stay always in touch with the Mail.Ru app!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Did you know that developers can not respond to comments in Google.Play? Therefore, any requests, suggestions and comments, please send via the "Feedback" in the app or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, we will respond quickly and solve the problem as soon as possible.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Multiple accounts support. Add all of your boxes and switch between them easily. Now, move between work and private email is as simple as between folders within a single mailbox.
- Full synchronization. It does not matter from a computer or mobile you read, flagged, or moved messages. All changes will be saved on the server and synchronized between devices.
- Protected folder. Mail.Ru app enables you to store information and protect it. Create a folder with a password in the web interface. It will be visible in the application and accessible only after you enter the password.
- Search the entire correspondence. Use our search engine to quickly find any email in the mailbox.
- Push-notifications for new emails. You will be notified about new message almost instantly if your Android device is connected to the network.
- Filtering notifications. Set a time to receive notification, select services, folders or create a personal filter to receive only those alerts that are important!
- Caching emails. Emails are stored in the phone's memory and are available without a network connection. Read messages and view attachments in transport or, for example, in the countryside.
- Personal spam filter. Bored coupon mailing list? Emails from services that you are not using any more? Tap Spam and all subsequent letters from the sender will automatically be sent to the appropriate folder. Read only the important messages for you.
- Avatars. It's easier and more convenient to navigate through applications with photos of recepients.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The application has been tested and is compatible with Android version 2.2 and later. Particular attention is paid to the stability and performance on devices with Android 2.2 and 2.3.
The application has been additionally checked on the following devices: Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy S, Advance Samsung Galaxy S, Plus Samsung Galaxy S , HTC One X, HTC Sense, HTC Desire HD, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible S, LG Motion 4G, LG Optimus, ZTE N860, Nexus 7, Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, Sony Ericsson Xperia S, Sony Xperia U.
We have reworked every piece of ProfiMail to make it run natively on Android. Now we offer you the result.
With years of experience in developing an email client for mobile devices, we listened to many requests which were asked many times, but could not be incorporated into older version of ProfiMail.
With such amazing mobile operating system as Android, most of requests were possible, and we have added even more.
Free version works for one account. To use with multiple accounts, we offer monthly or yearly subscription for reasonable price.
● Folders tree hierarchy - see all accounts and their folders in a tree view
● Signatures - add your signature to composed message, automatically or manually
● Rules - conditions and actions applied automatically on incoming messages
● S/MIME cryptography - mail encryption and digital signatures
● Combined folder - see messages from multiple folders in one place
● Conversations and Threads - see related messages in a conversation in a tree view
● Rich text message composer - add images, colors and smileys to your messages
● Widget - see new messages on Home screen or lock screen
● Multiple panes - see more on large screens
● Full-text search - find any message on your device
● Integration with X-plore - uses our free file manager for working with images, sounds, and other files
● Tight integration with Android - make calls, open websites, share content, whatever
● Fully automatic or manual work - check mail any way you like
● Push mail - using IMAP IDLE to connect to any IMAP folders that you wish
● Configurable - you choose how much/what/when to download and how to be notified about it
● Attachments - shown in nice list, with icons, images with thumbnails
● Works in background - you can do other tasks while mail is downloaded or sent
Keep your data private: your personal data is not stored in the cloud. It is directly synchronized between your device and your desktop computer through a secure connection and never goes through any third-party server.
BirdieSync supports: contact photos, multiple address books and calendars, contact groups and categories, recurring events and alarms, ICS, calDAV, WCAP, Google Calendar types.
Note: this app requires BirdieSync on your PC (19.95 €). You can download a fully-functional version and try it out free for 21 days (only Windows is supported).
Please go to BirdieSync web site for more information:
♥ One of the best email apps out there - Phandroid.com
♥ Does a better job than the official Gmail app - XDA-Developers.com
Search within and create emails from ALL of your email accounts. Quickly find anything in one continuous, searchable Inbox. Save time by not organizing emails and trying to reach Inbox Zero.
Once you use CloudMagic's lightning fast search to get to your emails quickly, you'll find yourself spending less time sorting your email and more time being productive.
✔ Feature List
★ Lightning fast, powerful email search
Search across all your mailboxes in one go, all the way back to your first email. Use the smart search suggestions to quickly get to the email you need.
★ Works for all types of email
Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, iCloud, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Mail.com, GMX, AOL and other IMAP accounts.
★ Unified Inbox
One inbox for all your email accounts.
★ Complete support for Microsoft Exchange
Support for Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013 (ActiveSync, EWS, IMAP)
★ Set reminders
Set timely reminders to follow up on starred emails.
★ Push notifications
Stay on top of your inbox with new email notifications.
★ Works offline
Access your inbox, search and preview your emails even when you are offline.
★ Passcode lock
Secure your data further by adding a passcode lock.
★ CloudMagic in your language
Available in French, German, Russian and Spanish.
Move to folders/labels
Threaded conversation view
Quick swipe actions from inbox
Supports Multimedia and uses phone camera to take an image/video as an attachment.
Supports POP3, IMAP and Microsoft exchange.
Provides powerful features, such as search, IMAP push email, multi-folder sync, flagging, filing and so on.
Thank you for using it.
Keywords: gmail, hotmail, yahoo mail, aol email, email, mail, email client, mail client, K9, K9 mail, K-9, K-9 mail, multimedia,
multimedia email, multimedia mail, multimedia message, send email, send mail, send message,
send multimedia message
Offers notification for new mail & adjustable font sizes.
Auto-completion feature (contact list & frequently used expressions) allows you to create emails quicker.
Now, the smart phone mail will become more convenient.
1. Check your emails quicker with a new mail notification and Wiget functions
You can check received mails quicker with new mail notification feature set according to synchronization period. Installing Wiget on your smart phone wall will let you view received mail instantly.
2. New mail notification setting
You can activate new mail notification, set notification sound and activate notification vibration mode. Also, you can receive notification selectively at a desired time by setting the etiquette time.
3. Set default mailbox
You can set default mailbox - new mail notification, front screen setting and Wiget’s mail box will be applied to default mailbox settings.
4. Compose mail more easily
With contacts auto-completion feature, you can select the receiver with just a few typing and by registering frequently used sentences, you will be able to compose mail more simply.
5. Manage mail through list editing
You can shift to and from read/unread status, mark importance and auto-sort through edit function on the mail list.
6. Wider view with landscape view
Compose and read mail on a wider screen with landscape view. (Please note that landscape view might not be supported on some smart phones)
7. Convenient function optimized for mobile platform
Settings such as synchronization period, font size, my mailbox edit, preview on list, sender’s name and mobile signature, will guarantee you with excellent experience just as on PC platform.
Should a problem or error occurs while using the app, please leave your inquiries on Naver customer center (m.help.naver.com/mail.nhn). Leaving comments only on “review” will not guarantee an accurate confirmation of your problems and reply.(email inquiry : email@example.com)
8. Ndrive file sync
Using Naver Ndrive, you can send mail with large files attached to your friends or save the file attached to the received mail to Ndrive for storage.
9. Password setting
Are you worried about somebody peeking at your email? Use Mail app password setting feature! Using the password lock feature, you can safeguard your email even when your phone is lost.
Melwin Mail is based on the popular K9 mail client, but designed for tablets. Although it was designed to take advantage of the larger tablet format, it compresses for easy use and display on Android handsets as well. Use it on your phone and you tablet. Includes several enhancements, such as Quick Text replies, Instant Send, and more, in an user-friendly, attractive interface, ability to queue messages in airplane mode and have them sent later.
NOTE: Phone users can double tap any message to see it Full Screen. Also, if you have an issue, email us -- we cannot respond to reviews.
Melwin Mail now comes with graphical skins to better personalize your mail experience. Choose from skins such as the Classic Melwin, Simply White, Rose Red, Boring Gray, Red Marble, Artsy, Blue Cross, UK Flag, US Flag, Italian Flag, Yellow Dahlia, Purple Dragonfly, Monarch Butterflies, and more!
Melwin Mail supports IMAP, POP3, WebDAV (Exchange 2003 if enabled) and can support multiple accounts with a Unified Mailbox and cross-account and folder search.
With Melwin Mail, you'll find that you're ripping through your email faster than you ever have.
Most mailboxes supported by the built-in mail client for Android will work with Melwin Mail.
Need help using a feature? Something not working right? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Melwin Mail is continuously evolving and improving, send your feedback and we'll incorporate it in as quickly as possible.
Unique new features:
- Quick buttons for Compose, Check, Search, and Batch
- Tablet optimize interface, resembling desktop mail clients
- Expand/collapse message view
- New preview formatting for easier viewing and mail processing
- Great looking full-color icons
- Quick send button on Compose screen (no need to open a menu to send a mail)
- Quick text stores common phrases for quick message composition
- Expunge feature allows you to cancel polling loops in the K-9 engine from the message list menu
- Search from message list instead of the Account screen
- Custom graphical skins to personalize the interface even more to your taste
- Queue and sends emails later when in airplane mode
If you have a suggestion for a feature or a new skin, please email us at email@example.com and just ask! We really do listen and even better, we'll incorporate your requests as quickly as possible.
Melwin Mail is perfect for people looking for:
Android Tablet Mail Client, Alternative Mail Client, E-mail Quick Replies and Quick Text, and E-mail Clients for Android phones, as well as, Email for Wi-Fi enabled devices.
Recent Enhancements include:
- Special handling for Airplane mode to send all messages properly when reconnected.
- NEW! Android Widget show Unread Messages by Mailbox
- New and improved interface with quick message buttons replacing need for long tap options
- Improved loading engine
- Quick button for Folders
- Improve HTML mail rendering
- Various bug fixes
•RemoteFX graphics support
•VNC protocol support
•Support for Windows 8 Multi-Touch remoting (a.k.a. Metro)
•Simple Connect (eliminates the need for configuring port forwarding on a network router)
•Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
•Secure network communication protected by SSL/TLS
•Network Level Authentication (NLA) with CredSSP
•Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway(RD Gateway) support
•RemoteApp programs support
•On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
•Server address book
•Master password to secure server password storage
•Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
•Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
•File transfer between SD card and remote computer
•Copy/paste text between client and server
•Display zoom in/zoom out
•Support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
•RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
•Android home screen shortcuts
•Automatic activation of a software keyboard in text fields
•Support for international keyboard layouts
•Support for multitasking: switch to other apps without disconnecting
•Support for a physical keyboard (a keyboard connected over Bluetooth or USB)
•Physical mouse support: drag and drop with a single mouse click, mouse wheel, all three mouse buttons are supported (some features require Ice Cream Sandwich)
•Export/import the server address book and app settings to/from SD card
•Support for importing server settings from .rdp and XML files
•Multi-touch gestures for scrolling, mouse buttons emulation
•API for third party apps to establish RDP connection
It is simple, fast and secure using advanced encryption technologies (TLS, SSL). Send and receive mails via IMAP, POP and SMTP from all of your mail accounts. You can simply attach a photo or several pictures to any mail.
mail.com is the best fully functional multi mailer app for android.
Your mail.com team
Note: This app is not compatible with Asus Transformer devices (except the TF101). Affected customers please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a refund.
★★★ Features ★★★
• Supports multiple IMAP, POP3, Exchange 2003/2007 (via WebDAV) accounts
• Push mail using IMAP IDLE
• Rich text editing
• Unified Inbox
• Display contact pictures
• Threaded message view
• Split-screen view
• Email signatures
• BCC to self
• Rich notifications (mark as read, reply, or delete directly from notifications)
• Encrypt and sign messages using the OpenPGP standard (when APG is installed)
• Settings import/export
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Lots of configuration options
Please note that Kaiten currently does NOT support Exchange ActiveSync.
★★★ Use Kaiten for free ★★★
If you want to try Kaiten out for free (or just use it forever for free) try out the ad-supported version here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kaitenmail.adsupported
★★★ Support ★★★
If you're having trouble with Kaiten, drop us a line and we'll do everything we can to help you out. We'd love to hear how you'd like Kaiten to improve. Join us at http://kaitenmail.uservoice.com/
★★★ Kaiten's origin ★★★
Kaiten is based on the popular open source app K-9 Mail and was built by K-9's lead developers Jesse and Chris. By buying Kaiten you not only get an awesome email client, you also support the open source version because almost all of the new features are contributed to K-9 Mail.
The name is a play on K-9. Kaiten is a Japanese word that means rotation and sounds a lot like K10 or K-10.