• Prevent your mail service providers and others (such as Google, Microsoft, the NSA, etc.) from reading your mail?
• Protect yourself, your friends or your customers from e-mail address spoofing and phishing?
• Change your e-mail after you've sent it?
• Prevent hackers from reading your email, even if they have your mail password?
• Send large attachments directly to your recipients, without requiring the use of third-party storage services, such as Dropbox or Google Drive?
• Send and view ephemeral messages (messages that disappear after a few seconds) without the risk of screen capture?
ChiaraMail for Android is the ONLY Android e-mail client that enables you to do all the above. Based on Envelope-Content Splitting (ECS), an exciting, new, award-winning technology that supercharges your mail clients, ChiaraMail provides e-mail capabilities you never thought possible and which legacy mail technology simply cannot provide. And with one of the most secure servers on the Internet (according to Qualys SSL Labs, the ChiaraMail server is more secure than Google's servers; see https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=chiaramail.com and https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=google.com&s=184.108.40.206, respectively), ChiaraMail provides unparalleled protection of your data from unauthorized access.
Localization for ChiaraMail-specific text is currently restricted to English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish. Let us know if you'd like to help out with localizations!