X509Tools was created on top of a proof of concept to provide S/MIME capabilities and X.509 certificate support to Android. It supports the decryption of S/MIME encrypted attachments (smime.p7m) and can send encrypted (and signed) emails. Please note that this is not an email client, the App only decrypts messages received by other mail clients or sends mails over SMTP.
X509Tools has an interface for external email clients - we are looking forward to integrate this to K9 etc.
For more information visit http://rundquadrat.at/x509tools
The application needs following permissions:
* Full Internet Access - required to send emails over SMTP
* Modify/Delete SD card content - required to access private keystore and write logs
* Read Email Attachments - required to read smime.p7m attachments if your are using K9 email client
* Read Contacts - required to suggest email addresses from your contacts if sending plain or signed
The application is split into two parts:
* The "Certificate Store" allows you to show the system certificate root store and manage your own personal store. In your personal store you can import keys (*.p12, *.pfx) and certificate (*.cer, *.crt, *.pem, *,p7s) of contacts you want to send encrypted mails to.
* The "S/MIME" part allows you to decrypt smime messages and send encrypted emails. Since this is not an email client use your preferred one and simply open the smime.p7m attachment to decrypt it with X509Tools (the application opens attachment with the mime-type "x-pkcs7-mime").
To provide this features we recompiled parts of bouncycastles crypto libraries and javamail for android, which lead to size of 1.3 MB.
Although the program is fully functional its still in development. So please help us to fix problems or add new features by sending request/bugreports to email@example.com. A log file is written to /sdcard/x509tools/ to help us reproduce you issues. If you got decryption error please send us an equivalent encrypted mail (Cert: http://rundquadrat.at/selbitschka.crt) that we can debug this issue.
The Encryption Cloud platform allows administrators to centrally manage employees’ email and easily assign user credentials, as well as revoke or suspend them if a device gets lost or stolen. The separate Identity Manager application retrieves Secure ID credentials from the cloud and makes them available to mobilEncrypt.
Benefits for the Enterprise:
- Read, send, sign, verify, and add attachments to encrypted messages all on your mobile device
- Messages are sent and received as encrypted attachments that can be stored encrypted in your inbox or on the device
- Compose messages in mobilEncrypt and send them via your client of choice.
- Encrypted data will not be compromised if the device is lost, stolen or hacked
- Secure messages can be stored on the phone
- Draft messages are automatically saved
- Enterprise users can send encrypted messages to anybody
- Non-mobilEncrypt users pick up encrypted messages from a secure pickup center (web-pickup portal)
- Uses PKI X.509 certificates that are backed by a globally recognized Certificate Authority
mobilEncrypt is free for all existing customers of the Encrypted Mail service.
Echoworx supports industry standard encryption to ensure communications are completely private:
- PKI Based X.509 Credentials
- S/MIME for Secure Email Communications
- 1024 bit RSA End-user Keys
- 2048 bit RSA CA Keys
- 3DES and AES-256 symmetric encryption
Echoworx is the leading provider of managed encryption services for complete enterprise email and data protection. Echoworx also provides an API infrastructure for credential management that allows third parties to integrate credential management functionality into their applications.
The company is an encryption service provider of choice for, Symantec, AT&T, Verizon, BT and Clearswift, among other global resellers.
About mobilEncrypt and Identity Manager
Echoworx develops a mobile solution, mobilEncrypt and an Android credential management solution, Identity Manager. They are built on a scalable encryption, digital identity, and authentication platform.
With mobilEncrypt users can send and receive encrypted messages on their mobile device using their existing company email address. This allows IT managers to centrally manage and assign credentials to employees as well as revoke or suspend these credentials if the device gets lost or stolen.
1-Combine uma palavra-chave com seu destinatário
2-Escreva sua mensagem
3-Clique em criptografar, e sua mensagem será camuflada
5-Quando seu usuário receber, usando a mesma chave, recuperará a mensagem
Obs: Mesmo que o destinatário não tenha o aplicativo, poderá recuperar a mensagem através do site www.encripter.com
Tags: msg; mensagens privadas; mensagens seguras ; proteger ; proteja ; criptografia ;criptografar ; encriptar ; decriptar ;
This is the In-App billing application to activate SMail features
Please install SMail before purchase:
You can try FULL functions of SMail for 14 days.
Please press the Buy button to view the prices. You will only be charged after you confirm the buy action.
There are three purchasable options. Each of them only enables ONE feature in SMail:
- Remove advertisement
After buying this, there will be no more advertisement in SMail
- Enable advanced features including more algorithms, CRL and OCSP certificate revocation checking, LDAP
Allows to use AES256, SHA256, SHA512, CRL, OCSP, LDAP options in SMail
- Use Microsoft Exchange account type in SMail
Allows to use Exchange Account type and enables AES256, SHA256, SHA512 in SMail.
With IncaMail you can e-mail flexibly, cost-effectively and in a customer-friendly manner – and this is done just as securely as with a registered letter. Whether for sensitive business information, invoices, account statements, cancellations or correspondence with authorities – with the patented SAFE technology you reach every communication partner simply and immediately.
You will find further information on IncaMail at www.post.ch/incamail.
The IncaMail app enables you to open the IncaMail messages you receive in a mobile e-mail client. A requirement here is one-off registration at www.incamail.ch.
- S/MIME 3.1 (X.509, RFC 3280), email encryption and digital signing
- Can be used with the Android Gmail application
- Compatible with existing S/MIME clients (like Outlook, Thunderbird etc.)
- Message and attachments are encrypted
- HTML email support
- Certificates are automatically extracted
- CRLs supported (LDAP and HTTP)
- Certificate trust lists (CTLs) for black/white listing certificates
- LDAP servers can be searched for certificates
- Can generate self-signed certificates for a 'private-PKI'
- DJIGZO for Android does not provide functionality to retrieve email. An existing Android mail application, for example Gmail, K9 or the default Android email client, should be used to retrieve the encrypted attached smime.p7m message.
- Clear signed digitally signed message can only be verified by opening the message as an .eml file from the sdcard. The complete message is required for validation. Existing mail clients however do not provide access to the complete message.
- The GET_ACCOUNTS permission is required to get the default sender address
- The READ_CONTACTS permission is required to lookup the recipients for the compose page
Some user complain that the app requires the "read call logs" permission. The app does not read the call logs nor does it need access to the call logs. It needs access to the contact list for recipient lookup on the compose screen. The app is built for older Android releases. In older releases of Android there was no "call log" permission (this "permission" was implicitly included with the contact list permission). The call log permission was later added to Android as an explicit permission. To provide backward compatibility, Android implicitly adds the call log permission if the app is built for older Android releases. There is not much we can do about this if we want to support older devices. For more info see http://goo.gl/LLlGFk
- Quick start guide https://www.ciphermail.com/documents/djigzo-android-quick-start-guide.pdf
- Reference guide https://www.ciphermail.com/documents/djigzo-android-reference-guide.pdf
For more information see https://www.ciphermail.com/android.html
For support contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback on some reviews:
DJIGZO is fully functional and has been tested on the Galaxy tab despite Mr Croucher negative and false claims. The reason he could not import the keys was that he didn't understand the difference between private keys and certificates and kept on trying to import a .pfx file with the certificate import wizard (which is only for importing certificates, not keys).
Paula reported that she couldn't find any certificates. DJIGZO cannot "automagically" find all externally used certificates. There are three ways to get certificates for recipients: extracted from digitally signed email, manual import or, a certificate can be downloaded from an LDAP server.
About the integration of DJIGZO and email clients. DJIGZO registers itself as an application to handle S/MIME attachments (smime.p7m). If a mail application can download the smime.p7m attachment, it can be decrypted by DJIGZO. Most Android email clients cannot be extended by external apps. Improved integration between existing email clients and DJIGZO can only be done if the email client supports plugins.
CipherMail (formally known as DJIGZO), based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, provides products for the protection of email. CipherMail Email Encryption Gateway is an open source centrally managed email server that encrypts and decrypts email at the gateway level.
Installation packages are available for Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat and CentOS. A Virtual Appliance for VMware and Hyper-V is available. An add-on for BlackBerry is available.
Since some people do not understand difficult sentences:
THIS IS DEMO WHICH DISPLAYS ONLY THE NEWEST 10 MAILS!
The unlimited edition of this app will be available via the Google Play Store in form of a purchasable key. The free version of R2Mail2 is also a replacement for our established and also free app X509Tools - so the ability to decrypt or verify content (in form of p7m-files) is even available without creating a mail account. To unlock the R2Mail2 and see all messages please install "R2Mail2 License" from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.rundquadrat.android.r2mail2license).
* E-Mail Server: IMAP (incl. pushmail/idle), POP, SMTP and Exchange (>2007 SP1)
* SSL with X-509 client certifiate authentication
* An database in which the mails are stored encrypted
* Special Attachment View (browse your attachments without checking single mails)
* Unified Inbox and E-Mail Threading
* Peak Options for check intervals
* Search Function for messages per Folder
* IMAP shared folders
Main Cryptographic Features:
* Private keys and passwords are stored in an encrypted database (Key-Store) and protected by a Master Password.
* The security settings allow the configuration of encryption parameters, signature and certificate validation methods (OCSP and LDAP).
* Full S/MIME and PGP Plain and PGP MIME support
* Automatic selection of S/MIME or PGP for each recipient
* Full support of Android Root Store
* Certificate import of .crt, .pem and .asc formats
* Certificate/Key import from KeyServer LDAP or HKP (HTTP)
The application needs the following Android permissions to run:
* Full Internet Access - required to send and receive emails
* Modify/Delete SD card content - required to access the private key store, download attachments and to write log-files
* Read Contacts - required to suggest email addresses from your contacts
* Network State - required to check if an Internet connection is present
* Vibrate – required for notification purposes
* WakeLock - to allow service to check mails in background
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ERRORS IN COMMENTS! We cannot react on that!
If you get errors please use "Menu -> Report Error" on the start-screen to send us the log-file information in your preferred way!
Informations about Private Key and Validity Handling:
The application comes without a personal key pair (the users private and public key) - so it is fully functioning in the sense of sending and receiving emails as any other mail client and provides the correct usage of validation if the mail you receive is signed by the sender.
For signing or encrypting a message it is necessary to use a private key you own. Turn to a Trust Center of your choice as a source of supply. You can find a list of trust centers, which are trusted within the Android world, in the Certificate Store (CA section) of R2Mail2. Please be aware that this app can only support Soft-Token in form of P12-files and will not work with smartcard-based certificates.
The private key you use for signing and decryption is bound to the validity of the certificate. This means, that after the certificate is revoked or no longer valid (because the date stated in the field “Valid To” of your certificate is in the past) signatures will not be possible. Nonetheless, we implemented the function to decrypt messages with private keys even with no longer valid certificates. So your messages will always be available to you, even with older keys.
For more information visit http://r2mail2.com
One Krypto (Android version) has the ability to run on stealth mode avoiding detection by curious onlookers.
Available for downloads on Android Phones.
SE Mobile is the perfect addition to the rest of Securencrypt HIPAA compliant security products.
To download and try our products follow this link:
For news about NSA PRISM program follow this link:
For any question regarding our products or tech support follow this link:
Enables single-click viewing from email attachments, or select a GCF file saved on the device.
Build up a list of live SCREAM! servers to connect to, and pull data from one or many at the same time.
Select which waveform channels to view, or tap to zoom in on one for closer inspection, including Power Spectral Density (PSD) and spectrogram options.
Flexible sorting options and viewing modes.
Best Mail for Android supports Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, Hotmail, Outlook, Toad, mail account, R7.com, iCloud, UOL, BOL, IOL, Earth and any other email service with IMAP server!
We are constantly introducing new features and improvements. We hear the opinions of our customers and try to provide you the best email experience ever created for mobile devices.
★ Best Android to Mail supports:
- Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL, iCloud, Office365, Hotmail, Live
- Ability to add an unlimited number of email providers
- Microsoft Exchange - through IMAP
- Mailbox settings customized for IMAP & POP3
- Ability to sync multiple email boxes (different services) in a single centralized application
- Service "push mail" for email services that support
★ It helps you be more productive
★ Design appealing and intuitive
★ Safety First
Google +: http://goo.gl/R0Ug3z
Web@Mail is a secure, independent and advertising-free mail service (which you can use with a browser on any device without this app). It offers direct access to any mailbox without any installation effort and without data-consuming synchronization of the mailbox by working directly with your mailserver - so you don't need to change MX-records for your domain.
You can try this service on: https://www.conkret.mobi
This app is mainly for all people using a unique email-address (Domain like yourname.com).
For people using an ad-funded mail provider such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, outlook.com, yandex, mail.ru: Please use the app from your provider - this is made for you (you already have Webmail and so you do not need this Webmail). Please notice: Freemail usually is limited and slow (even gmail limits the IMAP-access). This provider want you to use their platforms.
Please notice the difference from other mail-apps: This is a web-service (Webmail) with increased security (integrated antivirus and spam-protection) for getting your e-mail device independently. This is not just an android App but an independent managed webservice - it's a sever-side, not a client-side application. This app is a complete in-house development. This service works seamlessly with other email programs. Parallel installation on multiple devices is possible.
The service does not share data with other apps. There are too many other apps that steal your data without asking (your mail-contacts, phone-lists, and also your account data).
Web@Mail is a gateway that works as a cloud service by using your mailserver as real time resource. All content sent to your device is preprocessed on server side, in order to minimize data transfer and to check your e-mails for malicious content and viruses.
Only after a login data will be transferred to your device, so the volume of data can be effectively reduced and controlled.
We recommend to use IMAP, POP3 is outdated.
We do a lot to make the login as simple as possible. So we automatically obtain the parameters of your mailbox. This works for nearly all mailboxes - not only for the big providers - but in some cases this may fail because there is no unique mechanism for this. If this is the case, you get an error message - please contact us with this message or ask your provider for the settings of your mailbox (If you have problems to read your office-Mail: Make sure that your mailbox is accessible not only in the corporate network, but on the Internet).
Manage any mailbox from multiple vendors centrally and clearly with a single login.
Manage your mail with this app on your phone - or manage your mailbox with your browser by visiting https://webmail.conkret.de
Web@Mail is the ideal solution for those who need an independent access to their mail - whether privately or as a company!
- Optimized for minimal data transfer (gzip compression of all data traffic)
- Easy to use
- All your mailboxes in one place
- Provider-Independent (up to now more than 10 000 supported provider)
- Virus protection in real-time (based on ClamAV)
- Spam-Protection using 10 different Blacklists (for registered users)
- Integrated document viewer
- Integrated Autoresponder
- No Advertising
- IMAP and POP3
- SSL and TLS
And many more, such as foldermanagement, a plain-text representation of all mails, no signature by the mail client
This service requires a fast POP or IMAP server! If you use a slow server (like gmail) you will get a slow service.
Your SMTP-server is detected automatically and if there are problems with it, your mails are sent through our own server.
Seecrypt SC3 removes the complexity of encrypted communication and operates over a broad spectrum of devices. Featuring instant messaging features and enterprise business functionality – all wrapped in advanced security and encryption – SC3 will be the choice for anyone requiring easy-to-use, secure communication.
Seecrypt SC3 is using a unique double-layer AES 256 & RC4 384 end-to-end crypto scheme, with new ephemeral session keys for each call and message, that affords all individuals and corporations extremely strong encrypted communication.
*Application may not be used for emergency calling.
Get all your Mail with one client. Access Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Hotmail, and any IMAP push email service with one app.
🌙 Custom signatures
🌙SD Card support
🌙Backwards compatible with ICS and Jellybean
🌙supports IMAP, POP3 and Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDAV).
The application has been tested and is compatible with Android version 2.2 and later. Particular attention is paid to the stability and performance on devices with Android 4.0 and 4.4.
Please note: Exchange accounts are NOT supported yet.
••••• Highlights •••••
★ Beautiful yet simple design for a great user experience
★ Automatic setup for many popular email services like Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail
★ Supports more email services via IMAP, POP3 and/or SMTP
★ Split-screen views on tablet sized screens
★ Advanced Email Widget
★ Rich-text editor to format text including the signature: bold, italic, underline, strike-through, superscript, subscript, text size, text color, background color, numbering, bullet points, indentation, left/center/right alignment, links, images, undo/redo.
★ Message threading
★ Remote search for IMAP accounts
★ Android Wear notifications (stacked notifications with preview and action buttons for individual mails)
★ Swipe messages to delete, archive or mark as spam
★ Swipe mails to navigate to the next/previous mail
★ Text-to-speech notifications based on user activity (driving, cycling, walking...)
★ Localized in more than 20 different languages
★ Encryption and signatures (PGP in conjunction with APG or OpenKeychain)
★ Highly configurable and customizable
••••• Supports •••••
✔ Phones and Tablets
✔ Portrait and landscape mode
✔ All screen types and sizes
✔ Keyboard, trackball and touch screen
✔ Dashclock Widget
✔ Android Wear
✔ Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, Smart Launcher
✔ Light Flow
✔ Enhanced SMS & Caller ID
✔ Missed It!
✔ Unread counts on recent Samsung, LG and Sony devices
✔ Android 2.3, 3.x, 4.0 - 4.4
••••• Permissions •••••
K-@ Mail uses the following permissions:
★ Network communication - full network access: retrieve, send, delete, update emails
★ Network communication - view network connections: enable/disable account synchronization depending on the availability and the type of the network connection
★ Network communication - Google Play license check: used to check the license of the Pro version
★ Sync Settings - read sync settings: enable/disable account synchronization depending on the background synchronization settings of the device
★ Your applications information - run at startup: scheduled polling and push email is started after the device has booted
★ Your social information - read your contacts: use contacts as recipients for emails
★ Your social information - modify your contacts: create contacts from recipient and sender fields
★ Your social information - activity recognition: used to notify incoming emails using text-to-speech based on the user's activity (walking, driving, running etc.).
★ Your accounts - find accounts on the device: used to populate the account setup screen with the default email account (only first account)
★ Affects Battery - control vibration: emails can be notified by vibration
★ Affects Battery - prevent device from sleeping: the device needs to be awake when emails are polled on a scheduled basis or pushed by the server
★ Storage - modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: store the account database on sdcard, load and save attachments from and to sdcard
★ System tools - test access to protected storage: this permission is automatically requested if the storage permission above is required
★★★ Features ★★★
• Supports multiple IMAP, POP3, Exchange 2003/2007 (via WebDAV) accounts
• Push mail using IMAP IDLE
• Rich text editing
• Unified Inbox
• Display contact pictures
• Threaded message view
• Split-screen view
• Email signatures
• BCC to self
• Rich notifications (mark as read, reply, or delete directly from notifications)
• Encrypt and sign messages using the OpenPGP standard (when APG is installed)
• Settings import/export
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Lots of configuration options
Please note that Kaiten currently does NOT support Exchange ActiveSync.
★★★ Use Kaiten for free ★★★
If you want to try Kaiten out for free (or just use it forever for free) try out the ad-supported version here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kaitenmail.adsupported
★★★ Support ★★★
If you're having trouble with Kaiten, drop us a line and we'll do everything we can to help you out. We'd love to hear how you'd like Kaiten to improve. Join us at http://kaitenmail.uservoice.com/
★★★ Kaiten's origin ★★★
Kaiten is based on the popular open source app K-9 Mail and was built by K-9's lead developers Jesse and Chris. By buying Kaiten you not only get an awesome email client, you also support the open source version because almost all of the new features are contributed to K-9 Mail.
The name is a play on K-9. Kaiten is a Japanese word that means rotation and sounds a lot like K10 or K-10.