To set the wallpaper: Go to your home screen and long-click the background, choose Wallpapers->Live wallpapers->Gate of Time
Screenshots don't do it justice at all. The effect is entirely in the motion.
NO Airpush. NO Admob. NO ads of any kind. I don't want any of that garbage on my phone, and I won't subject users of my apps to it either just so I can make a few pennies per day from some sleazy ad company. Instead, to 'monetize' my work, I'll leave it up to my users: if you feel that I deserve compensation, grab my Tip Jar and use it to buy me a soda. :)
This wallpaper does, however have a SECRET FEATURE. No, it doesn't steal your personal data. And no, it doesn't track you using GPS. It's the kind of secret feature you *want* to have! I ask that if you find how to activate the secret, PLEASE don't post how it's done in the comments. Leave it a mystery for others to find! One TINY hint to find the secret: you *must* have sound on; it won't trigger if your phone is on vibrate or silent. Oh, and I guess I also forgot to mention: there are 2 ways to trigger the secret. The methods are *very* different. If you *think* you've found them both, you probably haven't. You'll know when you've found them both.
Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any issues such as excessive battery use or poor performance, and I'll see what I can do to fix them.
Let me reiterate: if you have an issue, EMAIL ME. A poor review and "Force Closes" doesn't help me one bit in tracking down your issue. I have no way of contacting you or determining what the cause is.
If anyone is willing to do translations into other languages for the settings screen and messages, please get in touch with me! I'd love to have everything in as many languages as possible, since this popular game that Google won't let me mention is internationally recognized.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A TESTER FOR NEW VERSIONS: send me an email or post something at this Google+ page for the app:
PUBLISHER IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE ORIGINAL GAME'S PUBLISHER THAT GOOGLE WON'T LET ME NAME. All trademarks are owned by that publisher!
Everyone who has left fun/encouraging feedback; it's very motivating to see others enjoying my work
JAS - for the textures
Michael, Mason, Shashwat - testing with Galaxy S2-class hardware and finding crashes before I publish
Shannon - For being a perfectionist
Cristopher Ortega Sánchez - For the Spanish translation
Adriado - For the Portuguese translation
Andrew Current - For the French translation
David Dessi - For the Italian translation
Steven Burdack - For the German translation
Kris Yadao - video walkthrough; check his HighOnDefinition Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/HighOnDefinition
Yasuyo Nishioka - SuperDry color picker (and Taha Hawa for finding and suggesting it)
Jeff deRienzo - Bonk Live Wallpaper example
Mark Guerra - glWallpaperService library
Choose among different backgrounds, change Navi's color and speed, ambient light and tint, etc.
Thank you for your purchase, please feel free to contact me if you have comments, issues, ideas, request, etc.
This wallpaper is still very rough, and not interactive or customizable... But it's starting to look pretty decent already! I'm throwing it out to the Android-phone-owning Zelda fan community now to ask for suggestions to make it worthy of the Zelda name -- if you have any ideas, please send them my way!
Thanks a ton to Kimberly for the mirror texture! She did a great job re-realizing it with an extremely detailed mirror drawing.
PUBLISHER IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH NINTENDO IN ANY WAY. Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda, and Nintendo are all registered trademarks of Nintendo of America. Please don't C&D me, Big N!
Vote on the next feature!:
Read about the latest update!
This is a replica of several clocks from The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask.
You can turn on a crowing dawn sound, a howling dusk sound, and a "ker-CHUNK" clock movement sound. You can also have it vibrate with the clock movement.
Tapping on the widget will reopen the configuration screen, in case you need to tweak it.
Q: What happened to the old graphics? Can you bring them back?
A: The old graphics were made by a third party, who pulled them from several sources, including this app. I removed them out of respect for his wishes. You may read more about it on my Google+ page.
Q: The widget isn't listed in my apps
A: Since it's a widget, it won't be in your app drawer. You can find it with your widgets by swiping over in your app drawer or by long-pressing on the home screen.
Q: The widget isn't in my widgets
A: 1) Android doesn't always immediately refresh the widgets. You can force it by restarting your device.
2) Widgets won't work if they are on the SD card.
3) Scroll through ALL the widgets. Sometimes it's put after the pre-installed widgets.
Q: How do I read the Clock Tower widget?
A: The outer ring represents minutes. When the red symbol is at the top, the minute are :00. The inner ring represents hours. When the red oval is at the top, and the sun/moon is at the bottom, the hour is 00/12
Q: How do I read the HUD Widget?
A: The minutes are represented by the smaller, yellow sun rotating around the diamond. When it is at the top, the minute is :00. The hour is indicated by the position of the sun/moon and the big ol' number by it.
Q: How do I read the Time Travelling Widget?
A: The hour is represented by the inner dial. When the large circle is at the bottom, the hour is 00/12. The minutes are...subtle.
Q: How do I send a BUGS REPORT or COMMENT?
A: EMAIL me any bugs/comments.
If it's a bug, INCLUDE: (1) Android and App versions, (2) phone model, & (3) whether you use a custom ROM or launcher.
Q: How do I suggest a NEW FEATURE?
A: Check the latest new feature poll on my Google+ site (https://plus.google.com/105574214496257455143). If it's there, vote on it, if not, comment it!
Q: Why all the PERMISSIONS?
A: Here's why:
- Internet access: for donations (Please...with C...)
- Modify Audio Settings: play the clock sounds as notifications (some people don't want it as a media sound)
- Vibrate: Phone can vibrate with the clock movement (duh)
Email is surest way to get a response and to get issues fixed. I need more info than "the widget doesn't work." :)
For all those Zelda fans out there!
This theme requires Apex Launcher to work - it is available free on the android market.
How to configure;
1. Install the most recent Apex Launcher for free from the android market.
2. On the home screen open the menu and tap theme settings, then select the Zelda theme.
3. To set a wallpaper open the home screen menu, tap wallpaper and then Wallpapers, you can now choose a wallpaper!
4. To apply an icon to an application simply long press on the icon and tap edit,, then tap the icon and choose "Select from icon packs", tap zelda and choose your new icon!
Be sure to search "Moebile" in the app store for more themes, live wallpapers and more!
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions or issues!
- Spinning Triforce boot animation
- Custom Triforce font
- Navi's signature "Hey, Listen!" notification sound
- 8-bit ringtone (main theme)
- HD Wallpaper
Make sure you have CM11 before installing this theme!
The Legend of Zelda is owned by Nintendo, not me. You are paying for my time and effort :)
Please note that some users have reported issues with the lockscreen / main wallpapers and their centering. It is very easy to fix this, just change the wallpaper manually to the same one, and it should fix everything :)
In order to fix the lockscreen wallpaper: Go to Settings -> Themes -> Lock Screen Wallpapers -> Choose the picture.
* The Legend of Zelda é de propriedade da Nintendo Inc.
Aplicativo conta com diversas imagens feitas por fans do personagem Link e possibilita defini-los como papel de parede em seu dispositivo.
This fancy battery widget is a must have for every Video Game lover.
*It works on LockScreen and HomeScreen.
*When charging the widget's skin changes for a charging state representative of the game.
*Recognises different battery states (regular, charging and full).
*Up to 19 different skins. (Pro Version)
***This is a Widget and cannot be opened like a normal app***
HOW TO USE OldSchool Battery Widget:
- For older versions of Android long-press on the homescreen and select "Widget" then select the "OldSchool Battery Widget" widget.
- For newer versions of Android open the App Launcher and click on the "Widget" tab. Find the "OldSchool Battery Widget" widget and long-press to drag it to your homescreen.
- The default widget (hearts) will show on your screen.
- You can touch the widget to change the skin of the widget.
Please rate the app and give me feedback. Tell me what additional themes and features would you like to see in future versions!
If the widget doesn't show up in your widget list immediately after installing, restart your phone and it will be there. If the widget gets stuck in 100% remove it and then add it again, if this doesn't work, uninstall and install again. This is a known issue and is being investigated.
1. On home screen, place a finger on the display and long press.
2. From the menu that pops up, select “Wallpapers.”
3. From here, select “Live Wallpapers.”
4. Here you will see a list of the live wallpapers that are installed on your device.
5. After selecting Jolteon, you can preview what your device will look like while the live wallpaper is applied.
6. If you like what you see, hit “Set Wallpaper.”
Is That Easy!! Enjoy!
A real scary live wallpaper that will impress your friends!
A must have for pokemon fans!
1)press a free space of your screen until a menu will appear
3)select live wallpaper
4)select Ghost live wallpaper
5)select use this or use the setting button to set your preferences
perfect for halloween!
If you like my icons, go ahead and give my FB page a like! http://bit.ly/jennningIconFB
Free version is the same as donate version, except with less custom icons, icons such as Star Wars characters, Mario characters, Adventure Time icons, AVENGERS, etc.
If you like the pack, consider donating so you get more COOL icons!
You will need a compatible launcher that supports custom icon packs. Compatible with Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, and Holo Launcher. Note that this is not a standalone app.
YOU NEED TO APPLY THE ICON PACK FROM THE LAUNCHER'S SETTINGS.
For other launchers, get Desktop Visualizer to apply icons on the homescreen: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.bii.android.app.dskvzr
*To use this icon pack:*
First install Apex / Nova / ADW / Holo Launcher (all free from the Play Store).
Then proceed to download and install this icon pack.
Find Simply 8-Bit in the launcher's theme settings, then click apply.
Manual selection of icons / Icon picker is only supported on Apex and Nova.
To apply custom icons (Mario, Adventure Time, Star Wars, Avengers, etc)
Apex Launcher and Nova Launcher Prime: Long press and release icon shortcut that is already placed on homescreen > Press Edit > Press on the app icon > Select (from) Icon Pack > Select Simply 8-Bit > Choose the icon you want.
Desktop Visualizer: at the DVR setup screen > Press Select Icon > Select Others > Select Simply 8-Bit > Choose the icon. (Custom icons are located at the end of the list)
700+ icons and counting!
HTC app icons in 8-bit!
Samsung app icons in 8-bit!
8-bit themed wallpapers!
Extra 8-bit custom icons for compatible launcher!
Optimized for XHDPI (720p) devices!
Go to http://jennning.tumblr.com/ for more details!
To apply the wallpapers you'll need Apex Launcher installed, otherwise get them from http://bit.ly/Simply8BitWallpapers
If you have any questions/comments/concerns/ideas then please contact me via email@example.com
Don't forget to rate and please leave a review!
* Options :
* LINEAR and RANDOM PIXEL GENERATION
* DELAY BETWEEN TWO PIXEL GENERATION
* Long touch on the main window
* Choose Live Wallpaper
* Choose Pixel Art Live Wallpaper
* Optimize for meduim screen and smaller (smartphone). Not for tablet.
Languages supported : EN-ES-FR-DE-IT-PT
Currently available themes include:
- Metroid (8-bit)
- Super Metroid (16-bit)
- Mega Man (8-bit)
- Mega Man X (16-bit)
- Zelda (8-bit)
- Zelda (16-bit)
- and many more!
Note: If the widget does not show up, first try launching the "Energy Tank" icon from the "Apps" tab of the App Launcher. Then look for it in "Widgets".
How to use Energy Tank:
- Long-press on the home screen and select "Widget" then select the "Energy Tank" widget.
- On some versions of Android look for the "Widget" tab in the App Launcher.
- Find the "Energy Tank" widget and long-press to drag it to your home screen.
- The preferences will open up when you add a new widget. Select the theme you want here and press the back button to apply the changes.
- You can add multiple widgets and each can have its own preferences at the same time.
Accessing Preferences of Existing Widgets:
- Short-press on a widget to view / modify it's preferences.
Resizing the Widget:
- Resizing of the widget works on Android 4.x and may not work in older versions of Android. That is a shortcoming of the Android API.
- Long-press on the widget to adjust the widget size.
- If you are running Android 4.0.4 or earlier short-press to access preferences and adjust the "Render Size" to the optimal appearance on your particular device.
Please rate my app and give me feedback. Tell me what additional themes and features would you like to see in future versions.
Energy Tank is a freely available fan-developed app. Metroid, Mega Man and Zelda are registered trademarks of Nintendo and Capcom. Energy Tank is not affiliated with any of these companies.