*** 50% off the price! ***
4/5 "This strategy game implements a risk vs. reward system that's pretty compelling" - 148apps.com
4/5 "Satisfying futuristic RPG combat, high replay value, and a heavy dose of nostalgia make Space Bounties Inc. a worthwhile experience." - SuperGameDroid.com
9/10 "From the retro graphics to the pitch-perfect soundtrack, Space Bounties Inc. fires on all cylinders and is game that’s well worth your time." - SlimGamer.com
Top 5 Best New Android Strategy Games of March 2015 "Space Bounties Inc. is a great mobile strategy game that combines retro 8-bit graphics with tight gameplay." - Heavy.com
Star civilizations being destroyed by space warlords?
Intergalactic trade routes being disrupted by space pirates?
Planets being vaporized by gigantic lasers?
Then get in contact with Space Bounties!
At Space Bounties we will hunt down any wanted fugitives in the Universe for a very reasonable price. No bounty mission is too small and no bounty mission is too dangerous!
Space Bounties Inc. is a strategy game where you recruit bounty hunters to capture or terminate dangerous fugitives.
• Procedurally generated content so each new game is unique.
• Bounty hunters and fugitives are created on each new game with different health, attributes, weapons and abilities.
• 132 unique characters including aliens, cyborgs, mutants and androids.
• Recruit from 25 bounty hunters.
• Hunt down fugitives ranging in 5 difficulty levels.
• Procedurally generated space locations including planet surfaces.
• Buy and sell equipment at the base.
• Loot minerals, money and alien relics (give bounty hunters special skills) on bounty missions.
• Upgradable character attributes, weapons, armor and equipment.
• Fast, advanced and flexible turn-based combat system.
• Three game difficulty levels.
• Save (automatic) and continue later at any point in the game (even during battles).
• Starting tutorial and in-game help through all sections.
This game has no adverts or IAP (in-app purchases).
Android immersive mode supported for android version 4.4 onwards.
Phone and tablet devices both supported.
Full SD support (install to SD).
** Permissions explained : USB files **
This permission allows the game to save and load game data files on USB storage.
Send any feedback to -
Email : email@example.com
Previous updates :
* Fixed a rare game progression bug.
* Fixed a bug on small and large screen resolutions when using drag & drop to transfer equipment between bounty hunters.
* Added five additional Alien relics (three rings and two crowns) that can be looted from bounty missions. Alien relics give bounty hunters special skills.
* Fixed a typo.
* Bounty hunters can now use a turn to change level grid position. Each grid position has tactical advantages and disadvantages.
* The heavy projectile weapon flamethrower now has a chance to add gas effect to enemies.
* Increased character melee attack movement speed.
* Fixed a bug where high difficulty enemies could sometimes use the defense mode action more then twice in a row.
* Added additional weapon information to the base help screens.
* Fixed a few typos.
* Fixed a bug with the health bars displaying during attacks.
* Updated bounty hunters to face the relevant direction when passing equipment.
* Updated brutal difficulty so tier one associate enemies do not use grenades.
* Bounty hunters can now pass equipment to one another during combat.
* Character health bars now flash if red.
* Fixed a bug with the Berserker mode interface.
* Added 'Berserker' mode action to combat.
* Added a new sound effect when using defense mode action.
* Fixed a bug with a bounty hunter ability against grenades.
Capitalism has hit the middle ages! And thus, the Kingdom is in grave distress.
But a time of great crisis leads to great opportunity!
Hire Knights, solve Quests, gather Gold and go inevitably bankrupt! Brandishing swords and axes is fun, but the future of the kingdom lies in the hands of entrepreneurship. How long can you survive in the claws of the savage beast of the free market?
Did we mention Dragons are Capitalists? Talk about natural selection.
* Randomized Quests and Knights;
* Send Knights on Quests, make them Beg for Gold or Sack them for the sake of downsizing;
* Manage your employee’s satisfaction or face the dangers of high turnover;
* Choose your company’s goal in challenging Scenarios.
The year is 2085. In the wake of World War 3, leading governments have crumbled in the face of annihilation and a new power has emerged known only as the War Corp. Build powerful towers, form an advanced army, and conquer your enemies in intensive battles against rogue commanders and thousands of foes online in a world of war-torn lands for precious resources and glory!!!
War Inc. is a modern military strategy game with a stunningly detailed combat system, immersive battle gameplay, intelligent units, and in-depth strategy that will keep you planning, playing, and outwitting your opponents at every turn. Do your duty for the modern world and combat your foes. This modern war game lets you train your army to prepare for a multiplayer RTS battle at any time. Hire powerful Commanders, build an army of fast-paced Marines and Snipers, or heavy Mechs, Scorpion Tanks, and Walkers to reduce your enemy's base to rubble!
Do you have what it takes to conquer and command the War Corp and rise to glory?
The most comprehensive military battle game on the mobile! Deploy nuclear missiles to annihilate the enemy, send in drone strikes to carpet bomb the base, use precision demolition bots to break defenses, and send in heavy artillery for your ultimate ground assault!
Forge powerful alliances with fellow commanders and band together in your global quest for domination. Share units, help speed up production, and wage EPIC wars against enemy alliances to climb the ranks and win precious fusion!
Hire and collect the most powerful command cards in the War Inc. universe and unleash true destruction on all who oppose your might! Death Rays, Ex-KGB agents, super secret HAARP weapons, Stealth and Shield generators, and many many more are just a tap away, awaiting your command!
►DEEP UPGRADE SYSTEM
Enhance your base regularly through detailed and thorough upgrades across all levels! Turn your Command Centre into an unbreakable fortress, level up your Chain Gun into a deadly machine, unlock powerful Researches and Upgrades, and enhance your walls to make your base impregnable!
Battle against foes from all over the world! Join millions of players online in combat to claim your stake in the War Corporation Rankings, pile up resources from enemy commanders, form friendly alliances, and band together in your quest for world domination!
►GRIPPING SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN
Battle through hundreds of missions given to you by the War Corporation against the Rebellion as you complete contracts, bring the rebels to justice, and uncover the dark truth behind the War Corp as the campaign unfolds!
Do your duty for the modern world and fight back against the War Corp! Download War Inc. – Modern World Combat for FREE today and see if you have what it takes to command a military alliance to victory!
Note: A network connection is required to play
If you have any problems, suggestions, or would just like to drop us a note, please visit: support.tango.me
For more information about other games that Tango offers, visit us at: http://www.tango.me/games.
Do you remember all those sleepless nights spent fighting Black Dragons and Archangels, Demons and Necromancers? Were you a true fan of Heroes® of Might & Magic® III? We have great news for you!
Fifteen years later, rediscover the epic tale of Queen Catherine Ironfist, as she re-embarks on her critically acclaimed quest to unite her ravaged homeland and re-conquer the kingdom of Erathia.
Forge the destinies of mighty and magical heroes, leading fantastic and ferocious creatures in a game that still stands today as the landmark opus of the Heroes franchise.
Heroes® of Might & Magic® III is a turn-based strategy game, originally released in February 1999.
A COMPLETELY NEW HD EXPERIENCE ON TABLETS
* Re-live the Heroes® III in HD, a true craftsmanship which offers players fully remastered graphics, and hosting intuitive controls designed for touchscreens
* Heroes III now features a full wide screen compatibility.
THE CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED HEROES III GAMEPLAY IS BACK
* Blaze your way through 7 exciting campaign scenarios, fighting along 8 iconic factions.
* Explore exclusive scenarios in around 50 skirmish maps.
* Pass the tablet around and play with your friends in a thrilling local multiplayer mode
Find more information about the game on:
• Old-school turn-based strategy game.
• A lot of creatures for recruiting.
• Artifacts and magic scrolls.
• A vast world for exploring.
• Simple and intuitive control.
• Simple 3D graphics.
• No Ads or In-App Purchases.
Good luck and have fun!
9/10 'Gold Award' - PocketGamer
5/5 'A triumph' - PocketTactics
4.5/5 'Excellent' - GamesRadar
8/10 - Eurogamer
Official Selection : Leftfield Collection - Rezzed Show 2013
Official Selection : Indie Games Arcade - Eurogamer Expo 2013
Official Selection : Indie MEGABOOTH - PAX East 2014
WARNING : This game is hard. Check the forum for strategy tips : http://outthere.forumactif.org/
You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but... out there... in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.
Space is an hostile place ; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.
Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer.
Music by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Google Game Services : 50 achievements, 1 leaderboard
• A dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure
• Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every new game
• 300+ multiple choices handwritten game book adventures
• Epic main storyline with 3 different endings
• 8 spaceships with different specs to discover
• Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
• Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
• No combat ! It’s you against the environment
• Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddartha Barnhoom
• Fantastic pulp comics graphics
• High replay value
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Story take place in three unique corners of the world.
- More than 25 warriors and creatures from Goblins to Golems and Ice Guards.
- Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
- Evolve your hero, customize your army.
- Various artifacts and rage magic.
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.
A large variety of weapons and equipment are available so you may choose your own strategy to win:
- homing missiles
- unguided bombs
- force field shields
- tractor and repulsor beams
- fighter-launching carriers
- repair beams
- floating space mines
In the research menu you can upgrade your equipment. For example, you can increase the range or damage of your lasers, or make your missiles more heavily armored to resist point defense lasers. Which upgrades you choose could greatly influence your effective strategy and tactics.
Another special feature is the 'Perk' system. Perks are one-time special upgrades that affect your whole fleet. For example, the auto repair perk causes all your ships to slowly repair damage over time. Another perk upgrades carrier-launched fighter weaponry, and yet another causes friendly reinforcements to arrive in each battle to help you fight.
Online multiplayer pits your fleet against the best fleets from real players around the world and includes a ladder-based ranking system.
The campaign mode presents a non-linear sector based mission grid for you to work your way through and unlock accesss to purchasing newer, large ships to make your fleet more powerful.
In Superior Tactics, it is up to you to choose the best strategy that will counter each enemy fleet you face.
Dark times came down the Dice world - the Alliance forces keep Diceland under control. Evil is everywhere, but it won't last forever. One after another, separate nations that inhabit these lands become rebellious. Your mission is to raise the Resistance Army and restore freedom to Diceland!
— 57 locations (more to come!)
— 5 classes with unique abilities and items (more to come!)
— open PvP with weekly leaderboards
— potions and crafting
— epic battles
— tactics with element of randomness
— achievements and cloud save
Touch and drag the circle. Smash and absorb circles smaller than you, avoid circles larger. See how big you can get by eating the smaller ones and growing.
You can also top the leaderboard and compete for the best score / largest circle. Get stuck into the addiction of ci right now, a fresh addition to your collection of focused General Adaptive apps.
Thanks for all your support, I hope you're enjoying the "focus" series thus far.
Handmade in Australia,
Current controls are customized and adapted for:
• Heroes of Might and Magic 3 (controls ‘Helium’ are recommended)
• Disciples 2 (controls ‘Helium’ are recommended)
• Civilization 3 (controls ‘Cuprum’ are recommended)
• Panzer General 2 (controls ‘Helium’ are recommended)
The list of tested and adapted games will increase.
For more details visit http://eltechs.com/en/product/exagear-mobile/exagear-strategies/
• NO GAMES ARE INCLUDED IN THIS APP! YOU HAVE TO OBTAIN YOUR LICENSED COPIES OF PC GAMES IN A LEGAL MANNER.
• EMULATOR IS FREE TO USE FOR THREE DAYS AFTER INSTALLATION. AFTER THAT PERIOD IN ORDER TO CONTINUE YOU SHOULD SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
− Choose controls package and buy it. In this case you pay once and use selected controls package for unlimited time. Note that each controls package is paid separately!
− Activate the subscription for all controls packages of ExaGear Strategies and ExaGear RPG. In this case you initiate payment for the first month and can use all controls packages of ExaGear Strategies and ExaGear RPG for a month. Starting from the second month, you will automatically be charged. Successful charge extends the subscription for a month. If you cancel the subscription you will not be charged automatically starting from the next month, and you will have access to the subscription until the end of the current (paid) months.
1. You have to own a licensed copy of the PC game. Install it on your PC.
2. Move installation folder of the game from your PC to ExaGear folder in the root of internal SD card of your Android device.
Installation folder of the game is the one containing executable file of the game. This folder is normally found under C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86).
3. If you have a version of PC game that requires a game CD to be in the CD-drive when playing it, then please copy files from the game CD to your Android device to folder containing executable file of the game.
4. Launch ExaGear Strategies and choose executable file to run the game.
• In case of Heroes 3 there is a known error in playing music that causes game to freeze. As workaround music is turned off in the default configuration of the emulator.
• We strongly recommend not to run localized versions under the emulator as they were not tested.
PC games are sold separately. ExaGear Strategies users must own licensed copies of PC games. Usage of PC games with ExaGear Strategies must comply with users’ rights in accordance with corresponding licenses.
ExaGear Strategies software product does not relate to, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by PC games respective copyright owners.
Any and all PC games that are run by the ExaGear Strategies and corresponding trademarks are property of their respective copyright owners and are not affiliated with Eltechs.
PC games screenshots are used by Eltechs only to show ExaGear Strategies users the abilities and functionality of the emulator in a truthful and non-deceptive manner.
Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy to mobile devices! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle.
Choose your real-world squad -- US Army Rangers, US Navy Seals, Canada’s JTF2, and more -- and take on a variety of foes with different skill-sets and abilities. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponent through superior tactics and training, while leveling your characters in one of the deepest progression systems created for mobile devices.
Build your arsenal with thousands of gun combinations, and specialize each soldier with a combination of perks, tactics, camo, armor, and inventory all tailored by you. Tune your load-out with consumables like UAV Drones and Breaching Charges that can change the course of battle!
OWN EVERY ANGLE
Each soldier matters, every decision counts. Plan your mission step-by-step: split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.
REALISTIC, TACTICAL COMBAT
Developed with help from members of the Special Operations Forces community, Breach & Clear features actual close-quarters combat tactics and a variety of door-breaching techniques. Soldiers equip real-world weapons and gear. Firefights take place in real time.
The world of Breach & Clear is constantly evolving, with new maps, gear, game modes, and squads coming soon.
82/100 - "Rainbow Six meets XCOM." - GamesMaster Magazine
"A thinking man's shooter." - Android Police
Bronze Award - "...when a smartly conceived plan comes together Breach & Clear is every bit as satisfying as Frozen Synapse or XCOM: Enemy Unknown.." - Pocket Gamer
"I can’t believe something as impressive as Breach & Clear almost managed to sneak by me. It’s a fantastic combination of turn-based strategy and team-based tactical shooter that absolutely should not be missed." - 148Apps
Dark times are imminent: the king’s abduction throws a once peaceful land into turmoil. Being the chosen one elected by the king himself you embark on an adventurous journey to free him from the hands of the evil duke.
But time is of the essence!
- Roguelike turn-based strategy meets RPG on a hexagonal battlefield.
- On every game start the world is rebuilt with different environments and encounters;
- More than 4 diverse and procedural environments
- Hire 9 individual mercenaries to take on bandits, wildlife and malevolent knights
- Utilise the unique class skills of the archer, wizard, scout and others
- Gather resources, level-up your companions and collect mighty equipment
- Alternative endings
Will you save the king before the time runs out?
What the Media says
„Crowntakers strikes a really good balance between simplicity and complexity. It has just as much pick up and play appeal as lighter roguelike fare while offering a bit more to chew on.“
Shaun Musgrave, toucharcade, 4,5/5 stars
„Crowntakers is a tough combination of turn based strategy and Roguelike. It's quite satisfying, though.“
Jennifer Allen, 148Apps, 4/5 stars
„How many acronyms can you cram into a single game? Crowntakers is a PDL TBS RPG (that is, a procedural death labyrinth role-playing game with turn-based strategy combat) (…) and it’s really good fun if you like games like Final Fantasy Tactics.“
Michelle Star, CNET
5/5 - If you like turn based tactical medieval rpg's get this. Not as much story/length as final fantasy tactics, but frankly on iDevices I consider that a win. Bite sized battles, winnable in a day on easy, challenging on hard, good replay value. Only crashed once on 1st gen mini
5/5 - This is worth your money. You get a polished game, tactical battles, and thoughtful choices in exploration. Also big points for splitting the game into two difficulties. One being sort of roguelike with permadeath and the other much more RPG without permadeath and with consistent leveling. If you're thinking about this one, you'll probably thoroughly enjoy it like I do!
5/5 - This game should get much more hype. I've been playing it non-stop in my free time for over a week. Despite some bugs (which the dev's have been very quick to address), Each game feels quite different with the random locations within areas, random loot and different party builds. It's not easy at first, but learning different strategies as you go is enjoyable. Highly recommend this game!
5/5 - Big fan of this game. The battles are very tactical and the map navigation is really streamlined and fun to explore. This is a good one for any rogue-like fans. It's not super punishing, but it does present a nice challenge on the normal mode (haven't beaten it yet, but I hope a hard mode unlocks after doing so).
The Top 10 Strategy Game in over 50 countries.
**** - "A thought provoking and fast-paced strategy game" - pocketgamer
**** - "A gorgeous game with a message, that doesn’t forget that it’s a game" - 148apps
****½ - "An awesome game suited for casual and professional nukers alike" - appszoom
**** - "For my money, there is no better-looking game on the App Store" - pockettactics
****½ - "One of the best releases of the year" - whatsoniphone
*Finalist "Best International Game" - Ludicious Festival 2014*
*Finalist "Best Upcoming Game" - International Mobile Game Awards 2014*
*Winner "Mobile of the Day" - FWA Awards*
*Winner "Game of the Year" - BOSA Awards*
*Finalist "Best Swiss Game" - SGDA Awards*
Escalation is a downward spiral.
A nuclear armageddon is no one’s dream scenario. So choose your steps carefully, it’s a small path between war and peace. FIRST STRIKE is a great strategy simulation featuring snappy gameplay and an intuitive interface that makes dropping the big one as easy as ABC. But be sure to take the right measures to guarantee your people’s safety.
Pick one of the big nuclear players – from known Superpowers to an upstart hellraiser like North Korea – and plan your strategy wisely: Limited but clever options let you as the leader of your superpower steer your nation’s fate: Expand to other countries, build bombs or debuild in order to restructure your arsenal. Or use research to widen your options, such as: Ability to act quicker and build bigger bombs, better recon on your enemies actions, automated self-defense-sequences and many more.
Whether you’re a bloodthirsty warmonger or a tree-hugging hippie – it’s time to put your cards on the table. A quick and fun game with beautiful graphics, FIRST STRIKE shows you how little it takes to heat things up. With the tip of your finger you can control the destiny of the precious and vulnerable rock floating through space, the rock we call mothership Earth.
** Compatability: Devices with normal, large or xLarge screen sizes
★ Most original strategy game of the year
Relativity Wars is an awesome god-type strategy game, set in a universe which obeys Einstein’s theories of relativity! You will be exploring the universe, commanding fleets and deploying weapons that bend the very fabric of space and time.
In Relativity Wars you play a God commanding a civilisation as they begin to explore the universe. Guide your charges in epic real time space battles against the Squishian menace!
This is the Premium version of the game. Unlike the Zero version it does not contain IAPs or Adverts and is tuned to be a pure skill based single player experience.
Relativity Wars is one of the most beautiful and polished games on the service. You will be playing in a gorgeously rendered galaxy and guided through the experience by an AI with full voice-over.
Start your campaign today, you'll be conquering the universe before you know it, and you might even learn a bit of science!
Note: Internet connection is required for the first game session only.
Praise for the xbox version of Relativity Wars
".. As of the writing of this review I'd even consider this the best the service has to offer." - gofanboy.com
"What helps it to distinguish itself though is its use of physics, and its interesting take on space warfare. Who needs ships when it's possible to send a space/time wave across the galaxy to distort gravity?" - gamingunion.net
"a very enjoyable RTS for the armchair general who wants a fresh new alternative. The gameplay is balanced and thorough, trust that physics is the deadliest tool in space." - xboxhornet.com
Relativity wars takes RTS Strategy to the next level. You will be creating an empire in space and learning about Einstein and his theory at the same time. Lead your kingdom across the galaxy and clash with other empires around suns burning with intense fire.
Relativity Wars aims to teach complex concepts and the big bang in a fun game environment free from the feeling of having a teacher standing over you. With some beautiful NASA imagery (thanks to the amazing royalty free image repository at NASA) and great star and planet rendering. The universe really comes to life in Relativity.
Your galactic civilisation with gradually learn more science words and unlock many inventions as you guide them across the universe. You will find strange clans of aliens living their life in the galaxy of stars you explore. Each star is orbited by many planets, some can support life, others are barren like the moon. It can be a long trek to get from one planet to another as spacetime warps and flow around your ship and it has a greater gravity effect.
The game has wormholes that will suck your enemies into a great tube like a subways and spit them out somewhere else in time and space and make them run away..
Relativity Wars has a free trial as well as paid version. Tell your friends to play as well with facebook integration. You won't have to hold a blade to their neck to get them to play as the game is great fun!
Unlock many exciting new buildings such as the science research centre and the Temple, as well as great weapons like the space-time bomb which will make enemies slide like surfers into the nearest sun.
Relativity is an awesome RTS game as it has the infinity of space and great science thrown in for good luck. Can you strike at the squishian monsters and defeat the greatest evil empires since the big bang. With lasers, explosions bending space and time and great star rendering the the real time battle really looks a treat. Go on give it a go, science has never been so much fun! You might just learn something!
Special version of Anomaly 2 available now. Enhanced with the following features for Tegra K1 / SHIELD Tablet:
1. More PhysX integration. Even bigger explosions with dynamical debris that will make you feel pure destruction.
2. Zoom blur in tactical view made to impress.
3. Improved full screen effects including better colour saturation that will make your eyes pop.
4. And... razor sharp textures!
Anomaly 2 is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Anomaly Warzone Earth. Maintaining the core elements of the original, Anomaly 2 adds new features to the single-player campaign and finally puts your skills to a test in a completely unique experience: the dynamic tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode!
In the years following the invasion of Earth in 2018, the planet is overrun by alien machines. Humankind is on the verge of extinction. Banded together in huge convoys, they search the frozen tundra for food and supplies. Since the war, the roles have been reversed: now our species seems to be the Anomaly on a machine-controlled planet. Your convoy, Commander, is called Yukon.
Anomaly 2 takes the RTS tower-offense concept from Anomaly Warzone Earth to a new level. The core elements of the original are spiced up by a number of important new features:
- Morph your troops into war mechs to discover the new face of strategy: each unit has a different mech form with various abilities to help you overcome specific combat situations.
- Engage in a multiplayer experience unique to Anomaly 2: tower defense vs. tower offense. Play as the towers and destroy the humans or lead the humans to annihilate the alien towers.
- Fight across a post-apocalyptic world in a new single-player campaign that offers a more intense strategy experience than the acclaimed original.
- Carve your own path to victory and create your ultimate battle squad. With over million tactical combinations to build your squad, your options in combat are nearly endless.
- Dive into a beautifully rendered world, thanks to the team’s upgraded and improved visual engine.
- Experience alternative endings dependent upon your approach to enemy machines in the campaign.
- Optimized for tablets
Check out more of our games at www.chickadeegames.com!