The year is 2085. In the wake of World War 3, leading governments have crumbled in the face of annihilation and a new power has emerged known only as the War Corp. Build powerful towers, form an advanced army, and conquer your enemies in intensive battles against rogue commanders and thousands of foes online in a world of war-torn lands for precious resources and glory!!!
War Inc. is a modern military strategy game with a stunningly detailed combat system, immersive battle gameplay, intelligent units, and in-depth strategy that will keep you planning, playing, and outwitting your opponents at every turn. Do your duty for the modern world and combat your foes. This modern war game lets you train your army to prepare for a multiplayer RTS battle at any time. Hire powerful Commanders, build an army of fast-paced Marines and Snipers, or heavy Mechs, Scorpion Tanks, and Walkers to reduce your enemy's base to rubble!
Do you have what it takes to conquer and command the War Corp and rise to glory?
The most comprehensive military battle game on the mobile! Deploy nuclear missiles to annihilate the enemy, send in drone strikes to carpet bomb the base, use precision demolition bots to break defenses, and send in heavy artillery for your ultimate ground assault!
Forge powerful alliances with fellow commanders and band together in your global quest for domination. Share units, help speed up production, and wage EPIC wars against enemy alliances to climb the ranks and win precious fusion!
Hire and collect the most powerful command cards in the War Inc. universe and unleash true destruction on all who oppose your might! Death Rays, Ex-KGB agents, super secret HAARP weapons, Stealth and Shield generators, and many many more are just a tap away, awaiting your command!
►DEEP UPGRADE SYSTEM
Enhance your base regularly through detailed and thorough upgrades across all levels! Turn your Command Centre into an unbreakable fortress, level up your Chain Gun into a deadly machine, unlock powerful Researches and Upgrades, and enhance your walls to make your base impregnable!
Battle against foes from all over the world! Join millions of players online in combat to claim your stake in the War Corporation Rankings, pile up resources from enemy commanders, form friendly alliances, and band together in your quest for world domination!
►GRIPPING SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN
Battle through hundreds of missions given to you by the War Corporation against the Rebellion as you complete contracts, bring the rebels to justice, and uncover the dark truth behind the War Corp as the campaign unfolds!
Do your duty for the modern world and fight back against the War Corp! Download War Inc. – Modern World Combat for FREE today and see if you have what it takes to command a military alliance to victory!
Note: A network connection is required to play
If you have any problems, suggestions, or would just like to drop us a note, please visit: support.tango.me
For more information about other games that Tango offers, visit us at: http://www.tango.me/games.
9/10 'Gold Award' - PocketGamer
5/5 'A triumph' - PocketTactics
4.5/5 'Excellent' - GamesRadar
8/10 - Eurogamer
Official Selection : Leftfield Collection - Rezzed Show 2013
Official Selection : Indie Games Arcade - Eurogamer Expo 2013
Official Selection : Indie MEGABOOTH - PAX East 2014
WARNING : This game is hard. Check the forum for strategy tips : http://outthere.forumactif.org/
You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but... out there... in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply.
Space is an hostile place ; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.
Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer.
Music by award-winning composer Siddhartha Barnhoorn (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Google Game Services : 50 achievements, 1 leaderboard
• A dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure
• Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every new game
• 300+ multiple choices handwritten game book adventures
• Epic main storyline with 3 different endings
• 8 spaceships with different specs to discover
• Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
• Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
• No combat ! It’s you against the environment
• Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddartha Barnhoom
• Fantastic pulp comics graphics
• High replay value
Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy to mobile devices! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle.
Choose your real-world squad -- US Army Rangers, US Navy Seals, Canada’s JTF2, and more -- and take on a variety of foes with different skill-sets and abilities. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponent through superior tactics and training, while leveling your characters in one of the deepest progression systems created for mobile devices.
Build your arsenal with thousands of gun combinations, and specialize each soldier with a combination of perks, tactics, camo, armor, and inventory all tailored by you. Tune your load-out with consumables like UAV Drones and Breaching Charges that can change the course of battle!
OWN EVERY ANGLE
Each soldier matters, every decision counts. Plan your mission step-by-step: split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.
REALISTIC, TACTICAL COMBAT
Developed with help from members of the Special Operations Forces community, Breach & Clear features actual close-quarters combat tactics and a variety of door-breaching techniques. Soldiers equip real-world weapons and gear. Firefights take place in real time.
The world of Breach & Clear is constantly evolving, with new maps, gear, game modes, and squads coming soon.
82/100 - "Rainbow Six meets XCOM." - GamesMaster Magazine
"A thinking man's shooter." - Android Police
Bronze Award - "...when a smartly conceived plan comes together Breach & Clear is every bit as satisfying as Frozen Synapse or XCOM: Enemy Unknown.." - Pocket Gamer
"I can’t believe something as impressive as Breach & Clear almost managed to sneak by me. It’s a fantastic combination of turn-based strategy and team-based tactical shooter that absolutely should not be missed." - 148Apps
Special version of Anomaly 2 available now. Enhanced with the following features for Tegra K1 / SHIELD Tablet:
1. More PhysX integration. Even bigger explosions with dynamical debris that will make you feel pure destruction.
2. Zoom blur in tactical view made to impress.
3. Improved full screen effects including better colour saturation that will make your eyes pop.
4. And... razor sharp textures!
Anomaly 2 is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Anomaly Warzone Earth. Maintaining the core elements of the original, Anomaly 2 adds new features to the single-player campaign and finally puts your skills to a test in a completely unique experience: the dynamic tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode!
In the years following the invasion of Earth in 2018, the planet is overrun by alien machines. Humankind is on the verge of extinction. Banded together in huge convoys, they search the frozen tundra for food and supplies. Since the war, the roles have been reversed: now our species seems to be the Anomaly on a machine-controlled planet. Your convoy, Commander, is called Yukon.
Anomaly 2 takes the RTS tower-offense concept from Anomaly Warzone Earth to a new level. The core elements of the original are spiced up by a number of important new features:
- Morph your troops into war mechs to discover the new face of strategy: each unit has a different mech form with various abilities to help you overcome specific combat situations.
- Engage in a multiplayer experience unique to Anomaly 2: tower defense vs. tower offense. Play as the towers and destroy the humans or lead the humans to annihilate the alien towers.
- Fight across a post-apocalyptic world in a new single-player campaign that offers a more intense strategy experience than the acclaimed original.
- Carve your own path to victory and create your ultimate battle squad. With over million tactical combinations to build your squad, your options in combat are nearly endless.
- Dive into a beautifully rendered world, thanks to the team’s upgraded and improved visual engine.
- Experience alternative endings dependent upon your approach to enemy machines in the campaign.
- Optimized for tablets
Capitalism has hit the middle ages! And thus, the Kingdom is in grave distress.
But a time of great crisis leads to great opportunity!
Hire Knights, solve Quests, gather Gold and go inevitably bankrupt! Brandishing swords and axes is fun, but the future of the kingdom lies in the hands of entrepreneurship. How long can you survive in the claws of the savage beast of the free market?
Did we mention Dragons are Capitalists? Talk about natural selection.
* Randomized Quests and Knights;
* Send Knights on Quests, make them Beg for Gold or Sack them for the sake of downsizing;
* Manage your employee’s satisfaction or face the dangers of high turnover;
* Choose your company’s goal in challenging Scenarios.
The Top 10 Strategy Game in over 50 countries.
**** - "A thought provoking and fast-paced strategy game" - pocketgamer
**** - "A gorgeous game with a message, that doesn’t forget that it’s a game" - 148apps
****½ - "An awesome game suited for casual and professional nukers alike" - appszoom
**** - "For my money, there is no better-looking game on the App Store" - pockettactics
****½ - "One of the best releases of the year" - whatsoniphone
*Finalist "Best International Game" - Ludicious Festival 2014*
*Finalist "Best Upcoming Game" - International Mobile Game Awards 2014*
*Winner "Mobile of the Day" - FWA Awards*
*Winner "Game of the Year" - BOSA Awards*
*Finalist "Best Swiss Game" - SGDA Awards*
Escalation is a downward spiral.
A nuclear armageddon is no one’s dream scenario. So choose your steps carefully, it’s a small path between war and peace. FIRST STRIKE is a great strategy simulation featuring snappy gameplay and an intuitive interface that makes dropping the big one as easy as ABC. But be sure to take the right measures to guarantee your people’s safety.
Pick one of the big nuclear players – from known Superpowers to an upstart hellraiser like North Korea – and plan your strategy wisely: Limited but clever options let you as the leader of your superpower steer your nation’s fate: Expand to other countries, build bombs or debuild in order to restructure your arsenal. Or use research to widen your options, such as: Ability to act quicker and build bigger bombs, better recon on your enemies actions, automated self-defense-sequences and many more.
Whether you’re a bloodthirsty warmonger or a tree-hugging hippie – it’s time to put your cards on the table. A quick and fun game with beautiful graphics, FIRST STRIKE shows you how little it takes to heat things up. With the tip of your finger you can control the destiny of the precious and vulnerable rock floating through space, the rock we call mothership Earth.
1/4 of the revenue of of every sold copy will support the reduction of the nuclear arsenal by supporting the following charity projects for that cause.
** Compatability: Devices with normal, large or xLarge screen sizes
Do you remember all those sleepless nights spent fighting Black Dragons and Archangels, Demons and Necromancers? Were you a true fan of Heroes® of Might & Magic® III? We have great news for you!
Fifteen years later, rediscover the epic tale of Queen Catherine Ironfist, as she re-embarks on her critically acclaimed quest to unite her ravaged homeland and re-conquer the kingdom of Erathia.
Forge the destinies of mighty and magical heroes, leading fantastic and ferocious creatures in a game that still stands today as the landmark opus of the Heroes franchise.
Heroes® of Might & Magic® III is a turn-based strategy game, originally released in February 1999.
A COMPLETELY NEW HD EXPERIENCE ON TABLETS
* Re-live the Heroes® III in HD, a true craftsmanship which offers players fully remastered graphics, and hosting intuitive controls designed for touchscreens
* Heroes III now features a full wide screen compatibility.
THE CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED HEROES III GAMEPLAY IS BACK
* Blaze your way through 7 exciting campaign scenarios, fighting along 8 iconic factions.
* Explore exclusive scenarios in around 50 skirmish maps.
* Pass the tablet around and play with your friends in a thrilling local multiplayer mode
Find more information about the game on:
A large variety of weapons and equipment are available so you may choose your own strategy to win:
- homing missiles
- unguided bombs
- force field shields
- tractor and repulsor beams
- fighter-launching carriers
- repair beams
- floating space mines
In the research menu you can upgrade your equipment. For example, you can increase the range or damage of your lasers, or make your missiles more heavily armored to resist point defense lasers. Which upgrades you choose could greatly influence your effective strategy and tactics.
Another special feature is the 'Perk' system. Perks are one-time special upgrades that affect your whole fleet. For example, the auto repair perk causes all your ships to slowly repair damage over time. Another perk upgrades carrier-launched fighter weaponry, and yet another causes friendly reinforcements to arrive in each battle to help you fight.
Online multiplayer pits your fleet against the best fleets from real players around the world and includes a ladder-based ranking system.
The campaign mode presents a non-linear sector based mission grid for you to work your way through and unlock accesss to purchasing newer, large ships to make your fleet more powerful.
In Superior Tactics, it is up to you to choose the best strategy that will counter each enemy fleet you face.
• Old-school turn-based strategy game.
• A lot of creatures for recruiting.
• Artifacts and magic scrolls.
• A vast world for exploring.
• Simple and intuitive control.
• Simple 3D graphics.
• No Ads or In-App Purchases.
Good luck and have fun!
- Turn-based battles in old-school style.
- Story take place in three unique corners of the world.
- More than 25 warriors and creatures from Goblins to Golems and Ice Guards.
- Intense boss fights at the end of each story chapter.
- Evolve your hero, customize your army.
- Various artifacts and rage magic.
- High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art.
Dark times came down the Dice world - the Alliance forces keep Diceland under control. Evil is everywhere, but it won't last forever. One after another, separate nations that inhabit these lands become rebellious. Your mission is to raise the Resistance Army and restore freedom to Diceland!
— 52 locations (more to come!)
— 5 classes with unique abilities and items (more to come!)
— potions and crafting
— epic battles
— tactics with element of randomness
— achievements and cloud save
• New Soldier Abilities: Research a new alien technology to advance the capabilities of your operatives. New technology includes genetic modifications of soldiers and mechanized cybersuits.
• New Weapons and Equipment: Give your operatives an extra tactical edge with new projects from your engineering team and the Foundry.
• New Enemy Threats: Adopt new tactics to counter the threats from two new alien types and a deadly new organization known as EXALT.
• New Strategic Resource: A valuable new alien resource, known as Meld, has been discovered. Secure it on the battlefield and use it carefully back at base to unlock new research and upgrades.
• New Story Elements: Investigate a terrifying threat in an abandoned fishing village, and defend the XCOM headquarters from alien attack in a series of new plat-driven missions.
• New Multiplayer maps, units, and abilities: Create your custom squad from a wider array of options and dominate your opponent in intense, one-on-one, turn-based matches.
NOTE: XCOM: Enemy Within is a graphically rich game with advanced features. To OPTIMIZE your playing experience, you may want to turn off other apps before playing.
The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons, locations, or entities in the game’s setting. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/xcom
Follow us on Twitter: @2kgames
For more great games visit: http://www.2kgames.com/mobile/
18+ "запрещено для детей" for Russia
Terms of Service: http://www.take2games.com/legal/
End User License Agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/index.html
Current controls are customized and adapted for:
• Heroes of Might and Magic 3 (controls ‘Helium’ are recommended)
• Disciples 2 (controls ‘Helium’ are recommended)
• Civilization 3 (controls ‘Cuprum’ are recommended)
The list of tested and adapted games will increase.
For more details visit http://eltechs.com/en/product/exagear-mobile/exagear-strategies/
• NO GAMES ARE INCLUDED IN THIS APP! YOU HAVE TO OBTAIN YOUR LICENSED COPIES OF PC GAMES IN A LEGAL MANNER.
• EMULATOR IS FREE TO USE FOR THREE DAYS AFTER INSTALLATION. AFTER THAT PERIOD IN ORDER TO CONTINUE YOU SHOULD CHOOSE CONTROLS PACKAGE AND BUY IT. EACH CONTROLS PACKAGE IS PAID SEPARATELY!
1. You have to own a licensed copy of the PC game. Install it on your PC.
2. Move installation folder of the game from your PC to ExaGear folder in the root of internal SD card of your Android device.
Installation folder of the game is the one containing executable file of the game. This folder is normally found under C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86).
3. If you have a version of PC game that requires a game CD to be in the CD-drive when playing it, then please copy files from the game CD to your Android device to folder containing executable file of the game.
4. Launch ExaGear Strategies and choose executable file to run the game.
• In case of Heroes 3 there is a known error in playing music that causes game to freeze. As workaround music is turned off in the default configuration of the emulator.
• We strongly recommend not to run localized versions under the emulator as they were not tested.
PC games are sold separately. ExaGear Strategies users must own licensed copies of PC games. Usage of PC games with ExaGear Strategies must comply with users’ rights in accordance with corresponding licenses.
ExaGear Strategies software product does not relate to, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by PC games respective copyright owners.
Any and all PC games that are run by the ExaGear Strategies and corresponding trademarks are property of their respective copyright owners and are not affiliated with Eltechs.
PC games screenshots are used by Eltechs only to show ExaGear Strategies users the abilities and functionality of the emulator in a truthful and non-deceptive manner.
Frozen Synapse is a multi-award-winning tactical game.
“There's a depth here that's often lacking in other mobile titles, and it shines through the second you pick up the game.” (Pocket Gamer)
(Full cross-play with desktop and other tablet versions)
• Independent Games Festival Audience Award
• Develop Best New IP Award
• PC Gamer Strategy Game of the Year
• Indiegames.com Strategy Game of the Year
(Reviews and awards for desktop version)
Frozen Synapse brings the simultaneous turn-based strategy genre bang up-to-date and lets you give detailed, accurate orders to your squad: classic gameplay with a modern interface.
Plan your moves, test them out, then hit the "Prime" button: both you and your enemy's turns are executed simultaneously.
Competitive-but-intuitive multiplayer and a huge single player campaign mean that Frozen Synapse will give you hours and hours of tactical delight.
• 5 challenging multiplayer modes, including the innovative bidding-based “Secure” and “Hostage Rescue”
• 55-mission single player campaign with dynamic dialogue and thrilling near-future narrative
• Powerful Skirmish Generator
Random generation combined with hand-crafted content means that levels and maps are different every time
• Critically-acclaimed electronica soundtrack by musician nervous_testpilot
Due to the design of Frozen Synapse's user interface, only tablets with the same resolution and size of the (old) Nexus 7 and larger are compatible with the game. Smaller tablets or tablets with lower screen resolutions will most likely not be able to play the game comfortably. Thank you for your understanding!
**"AvH: Onslaught is like a tribute band for X-Com – it hits all of the same notes as the original: recruitable (and re-nameable) troops who learn as they gain experience, cagey aliens who see in the dark better than you do, bases that you build and staff, research that you direct, randomized combat maps – the whole lot." -- pockettactics.com
Important Note: After download please test the app to make sure there are no issues with running it on your device. You have 2 hours to return it for a full refund from Google if it doesn’t run properly by following these instructions: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/134336?hl=en
Inspired by one of the best games, X-Com: Enemy Unknown, Aliens Versus Humans captures the nostalgic classic X-Com experience on your mobile device. AvH has been available on iOS since 2011 and made it to the top 5 US strategy games in October 2012. Now for the first time you can relive the nostalgic feeling of the original 1990’s X-Com: Enemy Unknown on your Android device.
Turn based strategy at it’s finest, AvH is TWO games in one … choose to play only tactical missions (training missions) OR take on the responsibility that comes with world management by playing 'The Onslaught'.
Aliens versus Humans: THE ONSLAUGHT
You have been hired by the United Countries of Earth (UCE) to defend our planet. Your job is to build bases around the globe in order to detect alien “Teleportation Events”. Once detected, you must send team(s) of soldiers out to remove the Alien threat and recover any Alien technology.
Beware, the Aliens have superior firepower and you will need to research and manufacture better gear in order to have a chance of winning the war against them. The UCE has provided a fully functional base that will get you up and running.
The rest is up to you...
!@#$% Intercepted communication 18:13a5f506 !@#$%^
* Bases - build up to 8 bases around the Earth.
* Geoscape – A world view of your bases, crafts and active teleportation events.
* Base Management: build facilities, view base info, equip soldiers, research, manufacture, purchase, sell and transfer items between bases.
* Numerous battle terrains including: Farm, Urban, Industrial, Arctic, Jungle and Desert.
* A Pedia to help you keep track of all your gear, crafts, alien corpses and artifacts.
* Four levels of difficulty: n00b, Challenging, Hard and Cruel. AvH is a challenging game, we recommend you start on n00b even if you’re experienced with the original X-Com: Enemy Unknown.
* Interactive mission tutorials and a quick tutorial.
* Randomly generated battle maps, day and night missions, destructible terrain, on-the-fly Line of Sight and 4 zoom levels.
* Soldiers' stats improve based on their experience during missions.
* Turn based strategy battles.
Aliens versus Humans: TRAINING MISSIONS
If you're looking for the thrill of combat without the extra responsibility of world management then 'Training Missions' is for you.
* Design and play your own missions. Choose terrain, soldiers, weapons, armor. Set alien intelligence from easy to truly evil.
* Play 25 missions that proceed along a storyline, including night time missions.
* 11 weapons and 3 armor types that unlock based on game progression.
* 3 star rating system for missions.
* Your soldiers' stats improve based on their experience during missions.
* Randomly generated maps = ultimate replayability.
* Destructible terrain.
* On-the-fly Line of Sight.
* Ability to customize your squad for each mission.
* 4 zoom levels that allow you to see more of the battle map or get up close and personal.
* Turn based strategy battles.
A note from the developers: This is essentially a one-person shop with help from another part-time. Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aliens-versus-Humans/323015897724713
! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - ! - - !
Thank you all for helping us become a Top Paid and Featured app on Google Play!
Visually enhanced for the New Nexus 7!
Released for the first time to Google Play fans of Robert Kirkman's award winning "The Walking Dead", this game takes you from the moment Rick awakens in hospital, to the horrific camp invasion that costs the survivors valuable allies and friends.
The Walking Dead: Assault for Google Play features enhancements over the original, top-rated No1 strategy title. These include additional and enhanced sound and visual FX, new balance tweaks to the game's play difficulty, additional booster items to give you more ammo and health, and the Michonne character update from the original release.
AVAILABLE NOW! EPISODE 1: “DAYS GONE BYE”
Play as your favorite characters from the series – Rick, Glenn, Shane, Carl, Andrea, Lori and more! Assemble and choose your ultimate team of four, hunt for supplies, upgrade, and use unique special character abilities to survive against the walker hordes!
EXCLUSIVE BONUS WALKING DEAD CONTENT!
Complete Bonus Objectives and Challenges to unlock special content including artwork and wallpapers for your device, behind-the-scenes trivia, Google Play Achievements and much more!
Play the top-rated Official game of Robert Kirkman's Eisner Award-winning comic series "The Walking Dead", now a hit TV show from AMC about to launch its 4th Season!
"The Walking Dead: Assault' is a refreshing, complex zombie game"
- Sophie Prell, The Penny Arcade Report
“Assault is a meaty chunk of squad-based survival horror that faithfully follows Rick and the crew through several arcs of Robert Kirkman’s award winning comic book series…Most unexpected and greatly appreciated.”
- Mike Fahey, Kotaku
"Assault is a smart and sometimes fraught blend of running and gunning with the highest production values."
- Rich Stanton, Eurogamer.net
“So far, we're loving every second of our time with The Walking Dead: Assault. If you're into the Walking Dead universe or squad-based strategy games, you can pick this one up with confidence. Now if you'll excuse us, we're going to dive back into the post apocalyptic-world.”
– Chris Reed, Slidetoplay.com
THE PLAYERS SAY...
“This just came out of nowhere and I’m hooked!” –Jbannanyc
“A must buy for The Walking Dead fans.” –Bool Zero
“I love the show and this game does not disappoint.” –im-unarmed
“If you like the comics you will LOVE this game.” -Mstandgshs
•Authentic locations from the award-winning comic series, visualized within a 3D comic book style!
•Play as your favorite characters from the comics with intuitive controls built for Touch-screen devices!
•Trigger distractions such as flares and car alarms to divert attention away from you and your party – but be careful how much noise you make!
•Unlock and upgrade your characters' attributes to tilt the odds in your favor!
•Beat your friends times via Google Play Leaderboards!
Minimum Specs required = Android devices for 2.3 and 512MB of Memory.
iAP supplies consumables; please back up your device before deleting the app.
For more information or support visit of contact us through:
Check out the Walking Dead comic series at:
This game is Produced and Published by Skybound Asia, Skybound LLC, and Developed by Gamagio Limited.
Check out more of our games at www.chickadeegames.com!