Decent, many basic chords, but some more complex chords do not have accurate spellings on the fretboard (but accurate on the staff). Many just use the basic chords instead of what was typed in (example, I typed in a E9sus and only gave me a position for E7)
I bought the premium upgrade for this app. At first it seemed to fail to upgrade. However, it now appears that it has upgraded- it just doesn't say so on the product icon. It now works, though.
Horrible waste of money I purchased the upgrade and then it immediately crashed, then crashed every time I tried to open a chord sheet. Don't bother with this
I didn't need any extra features, but as a violin player trying to read electric guitar music, seeing the instrument to mandolin really helps me out a lot.
This thing is crap. Stuck in six string open G. No use to me at all. Just a sorry come-on for the paid version.
Stopped , saving my chord sheets
Hi friends! A couple updates for you. Enjoy :)
- Premium version at http://goo.gl/kxMBtd
- Added links to lessons and the forum.
- Fixed the size of the GO keyboard button on some devices.
- Fix a problem with sharing lead-sheets on early Android devices.
- Certain Samsung devices come with default fonts that don't display sharp or
flat symbols. Added a custom font to work around this.