SpeakIt in English is a simple text-to-speech app helps you to learn how it sounds like in different languages. When you are reading article in foreign language, you want to know how it sounds like. You can use this app to hear the correct pronunciation and brush up your listening ability!
SpeakIt in English use Google Text-To-Speech function to speak text aloud for you to help you understand the pronunciation. You can type in words or sentence in text box, copy and paste or simply select text in web browser.
With this app, you can:
- input words or sentences in text box, press play button to listen pronunciation.
- select word or sentences in other application such as web browser and go to pop-up menu to start this app to listen pronunciation.
- select option "repeat" to listen pronunciation repeatedly.
- set speech rate to change speed.
- set pitch to change tone of voice to higher or lower.
- select option "speak immediately on launching" to listen pronunciation on other apps or browsers as you select target text.
- select option "clear text on closing" to clear input data when you close app instead of keeping it to use next time.
There is a link for other learning material too. Please let me know if there is any other recommended references for language learning.
To become a tester
Access below link and register yourself as a tester.