The "Spirometry Interpreter & Severity Based COPD Treatment" application is a tool to help medical professionals interpret spirometry results and suggest treatment based on COPD severity. It should be used in conjunction with the clinical presentation. It should guide treatment options not limit them. It lists broad categories and does not provide an exhaustive list of treatment options. It is not an alternative to the detailed guidelines in the medical literature.
It is based on guidelines as recommended by the American Thoracic Society / European Respiratory Society.
Also check out the Full PFT Interpreter and Treatment App.
Disclaimer: The developer of this application carries no liability for any decisions made by users of this application!
SpiroTube Mobile Edition with SpiroID is suitable for screening COPD and asthma by measuring and evaluating the lung functions, e.g: forced vital capacity (FVC), peak expiratory flow (PEF) , etc.
Create PDF Report
Print report with CITIZEN Mobile Thermal printer
- Bluetooth 2.0 ( without Bluetooth a DEMO version is available to download! )
- ECCS/ERS 1993 and NHANES III reference values
- Predicted value, %Predicted and LLN of FEV1, FVC, VC, FEV6, FEV1/VC, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/FEV6, PEF, FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, FEF25-75, TLC
- Flow-volume loop: predicted, LLN and measured
- Touch and edit flow-volume loop to observe how values and interpretation vary
- Spirometry interpretation based on ERS/ATS 2005 flow-chart
- Metric and Imperial Units, English and Italian language
Disclaimer: Automatic interpretation cannot replace medical advice!