With Virtual Visit by Children’s Health℠ Virtual Care, you’re just one click away from being healthier. Virtual Visit makes it more convenient to see a health care provider. Simply select a provider and connect to have an online, face-to-face appointment using your phone or tablet. During your consultation, a Virtual Visit health care provider will decide if a diagnosis is possible and if prescribed medication is necessary.
Virtual Visit can be used to address common conditions such as:
• Respiratory and sinus infection
• Strep throat
• Pink eye
Key features of Virtual Visit include:
• Online consultations for children and adults with trusted providers
• Affordable visits – $55
• Private, secure and HIPPA compliant
• Board-certified physicians trained in the U.S.
• 24/7 availability – even on holidays
• Convenient prescriptions with pick up at your preferred pharmacy
If you have a medical emergency, call 911. Virtual Visit is not for serious or life-threatening conditions.