Co-Parent Log was designed to fill a hole in the marketplace for an app that does everything I needed it to when my wife and I got a divorce and had the unfortunate experience of going through a custody battle. It has many features that other similar apps have, and this one is fully functional and FREE (although I do request that you (hopefully positively) rate the app and "Like" it :)).
Check out this impressive list of features:
- Records everything you need when working together with a co-parent:
- Co-Parent Interactions (drop offs, pickups, child baseball events, etc)
- Correspondences. Will even automatically import SMS messages when received from your ex's or children!
- Money Interactions (Child support, alimony, etc)
- Time With Child, either with you or someone else
- Child Expenses
- Scheduled Events
- All records can have associated audio, video, or pictures that are kept private and separate from your gallery. For example, this lets you record the conversations you have with your ex while you are dropping off your child with them.
- Can support multiple ex's and multiple children with multiple ex's with ease.
- Color coded calendar that quickly and easily shows you what is coming up and what has happened in the past. The calendar can show as much or as little as you want, and about whichever ex's or children as you want.
- All records can be "flagged" for quick and easy filtering and browsing. The flag can be for anything you want, but I used it to "flag" any interactions (money or co-parent) that didn't go over so well.
- Can get an overview report on your device that will quickly show you, at a glance, a summary of whichever you would like to see. Want to see how much money you've spent in child support over the past 4 months? This will show you (among many other things)
- Quickly and easily export a zip with all the data you want, in a configurable date range. This is perfect for sending to a lawyer! This (optionally) includes all the metadata that you have included with each record, like audio or video or pictures.
Because I know how hard it is to go through something like this, and how it beats you down emotionally and financially, I am releasing this app for FREE with the hopes that it helps someone that may not be able to afford it otherwise (like me). I spent a lot of time on Co-Parent Log and made it available for free; I would appreciate it if you could take a minute or so and rate it in the Play Store at least!
Tags: co, parent, co-parent, coparent, divorce, spouse, ex-spouse, wife, husband, child, tracker, events, log, logger, tracker
MA Child Support Calculator is a free application designed to help users calculate child support in accordance with the Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines (effective as of August 1, 2013). It accurately calculates child support for both sole and shared (joint) physical custody arrangements. One calculation will now provide the familiar sole custody support amount, cross-guidelines support amount as well as the support amount for the new formula for when parenting time and financial responsibility are shared in a proportion greater than 33%, but less than 50% Also, it displays the figures and calculations that must be used in completing the Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines Worksheet. A must have tool for attorneys and pro se litigants alike.
Copyright (2013) Christopher J. Finn
All rights reserved.