Co-Parent Log was designed to fill a hole in the marketplace for an app that does everything I needed it to when my wife and I got a divorce and had the unfortunate experience of going through a custody battle. It has many features that other similar apps have, and this one is fully functional and FREE (although I do request that you (hopefully positively) rate the app and "Like" it :)).
Check out this impressive list of features:
- Records everything you need when working together with a co-parent:
- Co-Parent Interactions (drop offs, pickups, child baseball events, etc)
- Correspondences. Will even automatically import SMS messages when received from your ex's or children!
- Money Interactions (Child support, alimony, etc)
- Time With Child, either with you or someone else
- Child Expenses
- Scheduled Events
- All records can have associated audio, video, or pictures that are kept private and separate from your gallery. For example, this lets you record the conversations you have with your ex while you are dropping off your child with them.
- Can support multiple ex's and multiple children with multiple ex's with ease.
- Color coded calendar that quickly and easily shows you what is coming up and what has happened in the past. The calendar can show as much or as little as you want, and about whichever ex's or children as you want.
- All records can be "flagged" for quick and easy filtering and browsing. The flag can be for anything you want, but I used it to "flag" any interactions (money or co-parent) that didn't go over so well.
- Can get an overview report on your device that will quickly show you, at a glance, a summary of whichever you would like to see. Want to see how much money you've spent in child support over the past 4 months? This will show you (among many other things)
- Quickly and easily export a zip with all the data you want, in a configurable date range. This is perfect for sending to a lawyer! This (optionally) includes all the metadata that you have included with each record, like audio or video or pictures.
Because I know how hard it is to go through something like this, and how it beats you down emotionally and financially, I am releasing this app for FREE with the hopes that it helps someone that may not be able to afford it otherwise (like me). I spent a lot of time on Co-Parent Log and made it available for free; I would appreciate it if you could take a minute or so and rate it in the Play Store at least!
Tags: co, parent, co-parent, coparent, divorce, spouse, ex-spouse, wife, husband, child, tracker, events, log, logger, tracker
Llama is a Location Aware Mobile App
- In-app purchases for donations
** EMAIL ME if you have any problems. Use the contact developer button in the market listing ON YOUR PHONE **
Llama uses phone masts to determine your location, so that you can change your ringer, vibrate and ringtones depending on where you are as well as the time of day. Llama provides you with sound profiles so you can quickly switch between quiet, loud, silent and normal sound settings. You can set your family, partner and children to ring even if your phone is set to silent! You can create events and home screen shortcuts to manage your sound profiles and more:
-Silence your phone at work
-Turn your Bluetooth on ready to connect your headset for a morning run
-Set your phone quiet when it's late at night and you haven't gone out
-Start the music player when a headset is connected
Llama can also do:
GPS (before Android 2.3 only or Cyanogenmod)
Kill Applications (also force-kill with root privileges)
Play, pause and other media buttons
Mobile Data (before Android 2.3 only)
Screen lock PIN/password
Set Llama variables
Screen on and off
Wifi sleep policy
Create events based off:
Day of the week
Music playback (stock Android only, requires third party developer support)
Phone start up and shut down
Screen on and off
Time of day
NOTE: Since GPS is not used, the location tracking is limited to the number of phone masts in your area. This will work best if you live in a populated area. If your home and work are covered by the same phone masts, you can try using the experimental Wifi-based location tracking. If that still doesn't work, you can remove the enter/exit conditions to make time-based profiles.
* IN-APP PURCHASES
IAPs are only for donations if you like using Llama. You are not forced to use them, and if you do choose to donate no changes actually happen in the app
* COMMENT RESPONSES/RANTS
I can't reply directly to your comments! If you vote 1 star, please say why, otherwise I can't fix it. Please email me about any questions, bugs and suggestions!
- Jelly Bean DOES NOT have a system volume anymore! Don't expect Llama to change something that doesn't exist! Blame Google.
- If it Force Closes, please email me the /sdcard/Llama/LlamaLog.txt
- Don't blame Llama for the lack of your operator's phone masts in your area. You can still use Llama with the experimental location methods, or time-based events
-Read your calendar (aka 'Your personal information') for any calendar conditions you set up
-A bug/feature of Android means Llama also has to have the write calendar permission, but it doesn't actually write anything nor send invite emails
-Your accounts so it can run an account sync if your events say so
-Write to your SD card to import/export your area, events and profiles, and to write error logs
-Call-state and read contacts to let you choose which of your contacts can still ring even when silent
-Llama DOES NOT have internet permission. Your data isn't going anywhere
-If you've used screen off or screen password actions, go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators, untick Llama from the list, then uninstall
- Portrait and Landscape views
- Account and bill information
- Current pricing tier indicator
- Month-to-date usage and cost estimates
- Bar charts displaying usage patterns
- Payment options now included
- Service requests now included
- Outage notification enrollment now included