View live status and statistics of your VPS, and boot/reboot/shutdown your server.
- Password protection of critical functions (boot/reboot/shutdown) to avoid any accidents.
- Easily import/export settings for use between devices (ie. phone/tablet/etc).
- View Disk Usage/Memory/Bandwidth
- Show all IPv4 and IPv6 addresses assigned to VPS
- IP Whois
- Port check
- rDNS/Hostname lookups
- Monitor server status in background
- Notifications of any offline servers
- Automatically reboot servers that are down
- No ads
With this app you'll can connect to WiFi networks which have WPS protocol enabled. This feature was only available in version 4.1.2 of Android.
App developed with educational purposes. I am not responsible for any misuse.
WPS Connect is focused on verifying if your router is vulnerable to a default PIN. Many routers that companies install own vulnerabilities in this aspect. With this application you can check if your router is vulnerable or not and act accordingly.
Includes default PINs, as well as algorithms such Zhao Chesung (ComputePIN) or Stefan Viehböck (easyboxPIN).
- LG G2
- Nexus 5
- Samsung Galaxy S3
Prior to an assessment, understand that it serves the application.
• Live viewing of single or split screen (four and nine channels simultaneously)
• Swipe support for fast camera switching
• Portrait and landscape viewing
• Multi-Device management for vacation homes or multi-location businesses
• View cameras at Full HD resolutions with strong connections or lower the resolution on-the-fly if your bandwidth is limited
• Instantly capture a snapshot to your Photo Library
• Remote control of pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) cameras
Furthermore the App support the export into other programs like Google Maps, Dropbox, k9-Mail, Google Mail and many other programs.
A special function of the program is the filtering which allows you to directly filter the results by encryption or network name or MAC address, you can export the filter results too, or just look at them on you mobile phone with Google maps.
If you have issues with the software or want to leav a feature requst on following
A smart little app that will assist you in creating high-entropy passphrases that are very easy to remember!
As introduced on the webcomic XKCD, high-entropy (resistant to brute-force random character attack) passphrases can be made from very common, easy-to-remember words.
Choose the next passphrase for your blog, email, website, folders, or whatever you wish to secure by using Passphraser to inspire you!
This version NOW includes:
-Google Map interface showing your location along with the nearest cell tower that you are connected to or the location of your IP address if you are on WiFi
-Ability to take a snapshot your current network configuration (WIFI only) and be able to compare configurations at different locations. For example, you can take a snapshot at home and a snapshot at work and compare the two network environments!
-(NEW) WiFi Scanner that allows you to see wireless networks available in your area, including various information about the networks in range
-(NEW) New interface designed to improve the user experience of the app
Upgrade to the full version to remove ads
!Special thanks to whistlemaster at hak5 forums, this app was designed form his logic and descriptions! and Inflator who i think wrote the descriptions for whistlemaster
we are in no way associated with the maker of the linux penetration testing tool Reaver, for more information on reaver please see
see our site www.commandgenerator.com