And now, the most current issue is always free!
Back issues will be made available for purchase both singly and in groups.
A book section is also included, featuring the award-winning 1100+page biography: MARIO BAVA – ALL THE COLORS OF THE DARK by Tim Lucas. Try the free sample first before you make your purchase. At last, you can carry it anywhere. Even read it in bed.. in the dark!
The digital editions contain all the content in the print versions and much more. Live links, trailers, slide shows, audio samples and fully searchable text make the pages come alive for a truly enriching experience.
Download now and enjoy the digital 'Dog!
• Plays realistic EAS alerts. Choose from a default list of alerts or create your own (EAS Simulator Pro).
• Schedule an alert to play at a given time (even if the device is locked). Ideal for drills, pranks or role-playing.
• Loaded with a set of pre-defined alerts detailing different real-life scenarios, including a flash flood in New Jersey, a tornado in Oklahoma or a tsunami in Hawaii. Other alerts include movie and video-game inspired scenarios such as nuclear attacks or zombie virus pandemics (EAS Simulator Pro).
• Includes a limited version of the app's EAS creator for trial purposes. For the complete creator (all features) check EAS Simulator Pro.
• Backgrounds similar to the ones used on TV alerts (black, color bars, intermission screens, etc.).
• Static or blinking texts.
• Scrolling texts (news-ticker like).
• SAME headers (the beeping and buzzing sounds heard in the beginning of the alerts).
• Attention signal (single/combined frequency and tornado siren).
• Voice message generated by your device's Text to Speech engine (TTS).
• End of Message (EOM) sound.
RECOMMENDED ANDROID VERSION: Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)
• EAS Simulator Free lets you play a set of pre-defined mock Emergency Alert System messages on your phone. Some of the alerts are only playable on EAS Simulator Pro. Creating custom alerts is only possible in EAS Simulator Pro. The Free version includes a limited demo of the EAS creating features where you can play a short preview of your custom alerts.
• Voice messages are not generated by EAS Simulator. Instead, the app uses your phone/tablet's built-in Text to Speech engine, if it has any. If your device doesn't have a TTS engine installed, the voice messages will not play, but everything else in the alerts will. The Google Play store has plenty of TTS engines and voices (both Free and Paid) you can use. If you want to use different voices in the alerts, you need to download and install a different TTS engine on your device and set it as the default.
• Low-end phones/tablets might have some memory issues while running this app.
• Prevent device from sleeping: To make sure that the screen doesn't turn off due to inactivity while playing a EAS message.
• View network connections & Full network access: Communication with the Google Play Services and ads that support the FREE version.
• EAS Simulator Pro, which lets you create, play and save your own custom alerts without limitations.
It turns your face into a 3D animated zombie. Scare your friends or even yourself!
- Stunning special effects for zombie looks just like Hollywood professionals.
- Tons of zombie parts available with thousands of combinations.
- Realistic zombie behavior, such as breathing or growling.
- Interactive experience. Drag to follow your finger with eyes. Tap to bend the zombie's head backwards (Watch out! The zombie will gnaw your finger off if you get too close!)
- Share zombie images vio Twitter, Facebook, etc.
WARNING: Parental guidance is advised. "ZombieBooth 2" contains horror content that many will not find suitable for young children.
What would you look like in someone else's skin? And what about your friends?
Find out with MixBooth, an amazing and funny way to merge two faces on your Android device.
Use MixBooth to mix your face with photos of friends, family, colleagues, celebrities or the provided example pictures. Share the result via email, MMS, Facebook, Twitter.
• Add photos of celebrities to mix with and look like a Star!
• Make your friends guess who you were mixed with!
• Works with photos taken with your Android device camera or from your photo gallery
• Auto-cropping using face detection
• Transformation process is instant with no internet connection needed
• Shake device to see before and after views
• Scroll results into the app gallery
• Save results to your photo gallery
• Share with your friends via email, FaceBook or Twitter
MixBooth is made for entertainment purposes only.
MixBooth for Android is optimised for Android platform v2.3 or later. In order to help improve this version, should you have any trouble using it, please feel free to send your feedback at email@example.com.
© PiVi & Co 2012-2015
Photos credits : fotolia.com
© Yuri Arcurs/© Tiler84/© Soloshenko Irina/© David Davis
Also by PiVi & Co :
- BimboBooth, the app that turns you into a bimbo:
- BoothStache, the mustache growing machine:
- UglyBooth, the app that makes you feel pretty:
- AgingBooth, the app that makes you old:
- FatBooth, the app that makes you fat:
- BaldBooth, the app that makes you bald :
More information on AgingBooth, FatBooth, BaldBooth, MixBooth, UglyBooth, BimboBooth and BoothStache on www.piviandco.com
With this application you can leave your phone in a safe hidden place and every time this application detects movement, it will send an email with the instant photo of the scene.
How use it :
1)Open the program
2)press the setting button in the bottom right of the screen
3)set your valid GMAIL account with username and password that will send the email
4)set the receiver address
You are ready to leave your phone in safe place.
Wait the Movement button to become green for auto-stabilize with actual light condition.
This application need a VALID GMAIL account , I reccommend to create a new one for this purpose at https://mail.google.com/
This application required an internet connection.
Create amazing skins on the go with easy to use 3D editor!
★ 1.8. Skin Support!
★ 3D editor
★ Intuitive user interface
★ Straight playing from your Android device *
★ Straight uploading to PC version **
★ Pre made packs of skins for you to enjoy **
★ Copy skins from famous players
(*) requires in app purchase, full version of Minecraft and a plugin
(**) requires in app purchase
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
We are not affiliated with Mojang AB but we adhere to the terms set out by Mojang AB at www.minecraft.net/terms
Check the app daily for new ringtones, it updates with fresh notification sounds every day!
* Download Ringtones on demand, no need for 50MB app downloads!
* Thousands of free ringtones and sms notification sounds
* Daily ringtone updates and charts
* Stream ringtones before downloading
* Download ringtones to your phone
* Search and Browse popular ringtones and notifications
* Set as ringtone, notification sound (sms or email) or alarm
* Assign as ringtone to specific contact in your contact list
* Give ringtones ratings and report them in case they dont work
Ringtone categories include: Sound Effects, Movie Ringtones, Holiday Ringtones, Games, Funny Ringtones, Scary, Comedy, Alarms, Message Tones and more!
CREATE YOUR OWN RINGTONE ★ NEW ★
Notification Ringtones now offers a ringtone creator and maker feature that allows you to make your own ringtones from music and mp3 files on your device. Its a ringtone maker that is packed with features.
• Create ringtones, alarms, and notifications from MP3, WAV, AAC, MP4, 3GPP and AMR files.
• Filter through available music on your device using search bar feature for easy access.
• View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file.
• Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and auto scrolling of the waveform.
• Record audio using your own device to create custom ringtones.
Le programme TV complet de la semaine ! Ne ratez plus la diffusion de vos films, séries, documentaires ou émissions de sport (football, rugby etc.) préférés !
Tout l'univers de la télé disponible sur smartphone, tablette et Google Box !
Les utilisateurs parlent de l'appli :
"Bravo ! Cette application est très bien."
"Rien à redire, très complet."
"Parfait pour consulter le programme du jour en un clin d’œil."
"Très bonne application, très complète. Facile d'utilisation."
VOTRE PROGRAMME TV EN UN CLIN D’ŒIL
- Avec l'appli Télé 7 Jours, programmez votre soirée en un clic directement depuis la page d'accueil.
- Découvrez les programmes conseillés par les experts Télé 7 Jours.
- Accédez directement aux programmes diffusés en ce moment, à suivre, en 1ère, 2ème ou dernière partie de soirée et au programme TV complet !
- Et installez le wigdet Télé 7 Jours pour consultez le prime du soir directement depuis votre bureau !
UNE APPLICATION SUR MESURE
- Créez votre guide TV personnalisé en choisissant votre bouquet et vos chaînes préférées !
- Accédez à votre programme TV en mode déconnecté partout où vous êtes !
- Enregistrez des alertes pour ne jamais rater la diffusion de vos émissions préférées.
- Retrouvez facilement la numérotation des chaînes TV depuis les fiches programmes.
- Et pour chaque programme, accédez au casting complet, aux biographies, résumé, « clins d’œils », "si vous avez manqué le début", critique de la rédaction Télé 7 Jours, bande-annonce et diaporama photos.
ENCORE PLUS DE TV
- Profitez d'encore plus de télé grâce au zapping Télé 7 Jours et découvrez les moments les plus inattendus de la télé.
- Suivez toute l'actualité TV rédigée par nos experts : news exclusives, vidéos, diaporamas photos... et accédez maintenant aux archives !
LES + DE L’APPLI
- Une ergonomie optimisée pour une utilisation toujours plus fluide
- La possibilité de swiper de programme en programme, de news en news et de zapping en zapping pour une navigation encore plus rapide.
- Le contrôle de votre Freebox et des téléviseurs Samsung et Philips* directement depuis l’application pour une expérience utilisateur plus intuitive. Grâce à notre télécommande intégrée, sélectionnez et lancez votre programme directement depuis sa fiche, changez de chaîne, ajustez le volume etc…
- Le partage de vos programmes favoris avec vos amis via Facebook, Twitter et par e-mail.
Déjà plusieurs millions de téléchargements !
*(modèles 2012 et 2013 série 6000 et plus)
搞笑對白，不再下載，一按立刻分享到 WhatsApp / Line / Facebook/ WeChat！
- 簡單易用分類：霸氣/ 憤怒/ 興奮/ 請求/ 嘲諷
We all knew it was only a matter of time. Reporters on TV are still in denial. They report of a riot, a possible terrorist attack, but you know better. You know what has to be done. Quickly, you need to come up with.......
This is where this app steps in. It helps you prepare and become aware of the best plans for the zombie apocalypse. You will learn about different zombie types, the best weapons, the best transportation, and we even provide you with videos to train and help educate you on the best weapons and strategies.
Don’t think the Zombie Apocalypse is going to happen? The CDC thinks it will:
On May 18, 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published an article, Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse providing tips on preparing to survive a zombie invasion. The article does not claim an outbreak is likely or imminent, but states: "That’s right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you’ll be happy you read this...."
Find us on Facebook “http://www.facebook.com/ZombieApocalypseSurvivalGuide”
-Weapons – ranks and discusses weapons that will be available in the
-Transportation – ranks and discusses vehicles
-Training Videos – zombie weapons and strategy training videos
-Zombie Survival Quiz(Flash version and phone version)
-Survival Documents (PDFs)
-Best Locations – rank and discuss
-Best Apps for surviving – provides apps that will be essential for survival
-Tools – GPS location, motion detector, etc…
TAGS: zombie, zombies, undead, dead, living dead, survival guide, zombie guide, zombie outbreak, zombie apocalypse, live, guns, weapons, fortifications, zombie vehicles, zombie road, tools, resource, zombie training videos, plants vs zombies, Zombieville, Age of Zombies, Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies, zombie highway, the walking dead, zombie app, quiz, zombie quiz, zombie survival quiz, Zombie, zombie go boom, survival PDF
All what you need is just to install the app “Good Melody for Your Phone” and start creating unique and fantastic ringtone. It’s really quick and easy with our app. Pick a song from your music library on your device, cut this song as you like and save the selected track part.
You can use your created ringtones as:
- phone call
- music for alarm clock
- text tones
- email alert tones.
Don’t be like everyone and make your own cool ringtone! Show this app to your friends and they will thank you for that.
Tab to rate the app “Good Melody for Your Phone” and we will upload a new application for you and your friends.
But wait...sometimes there isn't a bell.
With this free app, there is always a bell to ding! Just start the app and press the "dinger" on the bell and it will ring. In all of our tests we were able to get a "how can I help you?" within minutes!
This simple app gives you the option to momentarily "censor" the words of others. Just press the red "CENSORED" button to bleep out any words that do not meet your high standards.
This app locks the home and back buttons so that the child can not exit and play with things they should not. It also provides the option to automatically enable airplane mode.
You are given the option to display upper case letters or lower case letters, and to enable vibration when the letter's name is said.
To move between letters, simply swipe left or right. To exit the app, you select the "exit" menu option, then long press the "stop" button that will appear. A short press on the "stop" button will make it simply disappear.
This app will not work on Android versions newer than 3.2 (Honeycomb) due to the method used to lock down the home and back buttons.
With this app, you can view the current Zombie Apocalypse Safety System alert level for any geographical region at any time. It will also immediately notify you when the alert level is increased so you can arm yourself as appropriate!
The Zombie Apocalypse Safety System is based on a complex algorithm that utilizes world-wide RSS news feeds, Google search trends, Twitter trends, and many other sources of information to ferret out exactly what is happening all over the world. The Zombie Watchdog sifts through all of this data for warning signs that the undead are beginning to stir.
This Veteran edition gives you the ability to see the alert level for any region in the world so you can see what is coming well in advance! A region-categorized news feed allows you to stay up to date on all of the zombie-related happenings around the world. Also featured is a Zompocalypse survival tip database; each week we will send a new tip which will be stored in the app so you will have it ready when you need it.
New in v1.3 - all Survival Tips can now be synchronized to your tips database!
** What are the differences between Zombie Watchdog and Zombie Watchdog Veteran? **
- Veteran utilizes Google Cloud Messaging to send the alerts, so there is no listening service running on your device, this translates into fewer used system resources (meaning less memory, less CPU used, less battery drain, etc.)
- Using GCM, our system is able to send alerts the moment they are issued.
- You have the option to turn alerts on and off, or to customize the way they are received.
- You can view the alert level of any region simply by swiping left or right.
- Weekly survival tips are sent to your device.
- No advertisements.
- More features!
Q: I've got the app installed, now what do I do?
A: Prepare yourself and wait for instructions. The Zombie Watchdog will do the rest. When the alert level in your region is raised you will receive a notification with further instruction and suggestions on what to do.
Q: How do I know what caused the alert level to change?
A: Visit the Zombie Watchdog website to look for alert notices and read the news articles. Also, the icon next to the news articles will depict the impact that each article had on its region's level.
Q: Do you truly believe zombies are real?
A: Zombies are as real as you believe they are, and of course the definition may vary. They may not be actual risen dead, but rather the result of a horrible new strain of virus or the next generation of biological warfare.
Q: Is this serious?
A: Is getting your face chewed off by a zombie serious? Our research has indicated that the Zombie Apocalypse is on the horizon and we want as many of you alive to help in the fight as possible. This is deadly serious.
Q: Who is Sadie?
A: Sadie is the zombie watchdog. She is the highly trained animal you see in the picture above.
Full API handling overhaul to improve system speed and stability.
Improved slider sensitivity and response in demo mode.
Notification bar alerts are now removed when viewing alert or tip.
Volume is not increased when headphones are plugged in.
Alerts play on tablets and other devices that do not have STREAM_RING volume setting.
Added various other tablet compatibility enhancements.
Added many ICS and JB compatibility enhancements.
As a customer of a shared hosting company, sometimes it is difficult to monitor the condition (or "load") of the server on which your web site resides. Some unscrupulous web hosts oversell their servers, packing more web sites on a single server than they ought to, causing degraded performance.
Our app, Shared Server Load, simply allows you to monitor the overall load and up-time of the server that your web site is hosted on. It shows you the 1 minute, 5 minute, and 15 minute load average of the server, as well how long the server has been online.
This app works in conjunction with a simple PHP script that should work on just about any shared hosting account (it has been tested on several common configurations, most notably common cPanel configurations.) It does not require any special access, a typical shared hosting client should be able to run it without any trouble.