Iron Force What the hell you are doing Chillingo!! After the recent version update..my T6 Centauras combat strength was down by 400 !! My tank became weaker...!! All centauras owners have paid 2000 diamonds more to purchase this tank... why do this adjustment to saddened us !!! Please return us 2000 diamonds , if you wanna make this adjustment permanently!!! Very little Bot game since after the update....I'm really Disappointed and Upset...!!! Please make adjustments and improve the situation immediately !!! One " STAR" for you this round !!!! Damn it !!!!!! (22/10/2016) 😤
Needs improving Server issues are a pain. Match ups are unfair, upgrades take far too long. I refuse to spend money on this until all these issues are resolved. Great game but could be soooo much better if they sort the issues out.
1. The chart have bug. Some of the word will become ***. 2. Can't search for person by name & private charting or send message by mail (so that we can write the important message to them when they not around). 3. Lost connection during battle. (I have lost a lot of fuel because of this issue) 4. 10 minutes only get 1 fuel. 5. Got upgrade support but not all the time reduce (intermittent).
New update sucks! New updates sucks! You should never decrease the attributes of a tank. Unfair matches! U keep giving me stronger opponents way more higher rank than me.
This game has the shittyest stupidest server ever!! 90% down time, remaining 10% is laggy. I wonder how games like COC manage themselves so well
All the other tanjs against me includi g the automatic tanks are way too strong - single or double gold stars. Teams are not balanced...not enjoying the game much as a result.
Commanders, based on your feedback we’ve made some changes that will make Iron Force a more competitive experience for all players.
Increased attributes on the majority of tanks
Rebalancing of Technologies
Prestige tanks, Monoceros and Serpens, become even more deadly
For more details search ‘Iron Force’ at EA Answers HQ (answers.ea.com)