The Chimani Death Valley National Park app boasts rich, detailed information on Scotty's Castle, Badwater (the lowest point in North America), ghost towns, sand dunes, off-roading, and Death Valley's other top sights and experiences, including:
• expert-written details on more than 200 unique points of interest (POIs)
• GPS-enabled maps that work without a cell/wifi connection and can be custom edited and annotated
• calendar of Ranger-led events
• sunrise/sunsets times and top viewing locations
• photo gallery with more than 150 park images
• descriptions of more than 30 hiking trails and off-roading routes
• information on museums, restrooms, picnicking, in-park transportation, bicycling, and other in-park activities
• "Where Am I?" locator function for the entire park (does not work on non-GPS enabled devices)
Other features include:
• Easy-to-use interface with menus based on universal national park symbols.
• Push notifications for park-related news, alerts, and events.
• Lightning-fast search engine to quickly find information.
• Tag your favorite park sights.
• Collect points and earn badges for visiting parks and points of interest, tagging your favorites, and recording parks you’ve already visited.
For more details on this and other Chimani apps for the national parks, visit www.chimani.com. Be sure to follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/chimani and Facebook at www.facebook.com/chimani
Android Permissions Request Explanation
*** This app requires an initial Internet connection to download photos (either Wifi or cellular). ****