* Easy access to text messages and missed calls
* Get Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Gmail notifications as bubbles on the screen
* Simply pop the bubble to read and reply
* Choose between different bubble styles
* Customize bubble colors
* Select one contact to show up as a heart, with super quick calling and texting
ONLY in Full version:
* More color options for the bubbles
* See how many times you've popped bubbles and compete with your friends
* Beautiful winter theme, with bubbles and amazing snow flakes
* Select up to three contacts that show up as hearts for quick access
* Add unlimited number of todo bubbles for easy reminders
What others are saying:
* "The app is a blast" --Android Apps Review
* "Sweet freaking app!" --User comment
* "Love it! Super cute!" --User comment
* "Wow, It's mindblowing...!!" --User comment
* To install this live wallpaper select Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live wallpaper
* To have the bubbles float over your own background -> First set any picture as background -> Then set notification bubbles as your live wallpaper, and it will use your current static wallpaper as background.
* For best experience use the official Gmail, Twitter, and Facebook apps.
* If you have imported your contact pictures from Facebook, they might not show in the bubbles. This depends on how your phone vendor store the pictures.
Please give us feedback if you have some suggestions of improvements.
Follow us on Twitter @CommindAB http://twitter.com/CommindAB
Please note that this application uses the Android Market Licensing service to ensure that copies of this software are legal. If you do not have internet connection the first time running this application, you may see an Android Market icon in the background. If you do, then just lock your screen and validation will be retried.
Heads-up displays the latest notification as a floating popup, complete with full text and quick actions (4.1+).
Works on everything running Android 3.1 and newer.
You're in control: Heads-up has five pages of customization, so you'll get notified your way.
Pocket detection – when you get a message, Heads-up turns the screen on if you take your phone out of the pocket! (Kinda like AcDisplay. Note: this causes a tiny increase in battery usage if you get a ton of notifications)
Privacy on the lock screen (and in general - Heads-up doesn't even have internet permission, so it can't send your private data anywhere)
Oh, and it's known to work on some smartwatches.
Heads-up notifications is available in over 20 languages, thanks to an awesome team of translators.
If you want to help translate, head to https://crowdin.com/project/heads-up
If no popups appear, please make sure that Heads-up shows up in the list of running services. If it doesn't, make sure you have enabled the service, and then reboot the phone.
If your device is running Android 4.2 or earlier, and you have other accessibility services running (such as Pushbullet), they might block Heads-up from receiving your notifications. Please try to disable them if Heads-up doesn't work.
Huawei, XIAOMI and MIUI users: please allow Heads-up to display popups under Settings > Apps > Downloaded > Heads-up. It might also be necessary to reset the app data/settings.
Uninstalling: If you find that the uninstall button is disabled, go to System Settings > Security > Device administrators > Heads-up, and tap Disable.
Other: Facebook Messenger, AcDisplay and PushBullet notification mirroring can conflict with Heads-up. And no, it doesn't display more than the latest notification (after all, this is meant for instant notifications when using the device, not as a lock screen).
Heads-up is open-source!
If you want a feature, theme or something else, head to:
If you experience any issues or have feature requests, please open an issue at:
If the app crashes, please tap 'Report', then 'Send'. This makes it far easier to fix the issue.
People Edge feature soon!!
Please if you report a crash while using the app, pleas add your email so i can contact you to work together and fix it!
No memory drains!! no battery drains...just easy, simple and lighweight.
- Set different animations with glow effects!
- Set different colors for you contacts
- Set colors for your incoming app notifications!
XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-color-notifications-galaxy-s6-edge-t3043867
* Notifications don't light up when your phone is in your pocket, purse, or face down to avoid accidental unlocks
* Select which app-notifications you'd like to receive via DynamicNotifications
* Change the appearance of the app (custom foreground/background color/image, show the date near the clock, change the main notification border style, and more)
* "Custom timeout": Select for how long DynamicNotifications should be shown (Premium feature)
* "Breathing notifications": Let not yet dismissed notifications reappear after custom intervals (Premium feature)
* "Night mode": Don't show notifications at night (Premium feature)
* "Hide additional details": Hide additional notification details (e.g. SMS text, sender) (Premium feature)
* "Use as lockscreen": Use the app as a replacement for your stock lockscreen (Premium feature)
* "Auto-wake": Automatically turn on the screen when you pull the device out of your pocket or pick it up from lying face-down (!) on a table (Premium feature)
* "Custom brightness": Select how bright the DynamicNotifications screen should be (Premium feature)
* "Edit swipe actions": Choose the action (e.g. unlock, dismiss, launch camera/custom app) for each swipe direction (Premium feature)
- Swipe right to see more details about the notification
- Swipe left to unlock the device (respects your unlock-security settings)
- Swipe up or down to dismiss the notification
- How can I make sure the app is working correctly?
Launch the app and follow the setup steps. Then, switch off your phone's screen and send an email to yourself from your PC. After a few seconds, the notification screen should light up!
- The screen sometimes turns on to the lockscreen, even if my phone is in my pocket
Please go to your phone's system settings --> "Security" --> "Device administrators" and tick the checkbox next to "DynamicNotifications". This will *only* allow the app to lock your screen, nothing else!
- When I lock my screen, nothing happens!
The app isn't a lockscreen replacement. It respects your security settings (PIN/Pattern lock) and only appears if you actually receive a new notification while the screen is turned off
- Will the app become available for Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x?
The app is now compatible with Android >=4.0. If you're running Android 4.3, it will make use of the new "NotificationListenerService"-feature introduced in Android 4.3.
- Why can't I uninstall the app?
Please go to your system settings, select "Security", “Device Administrators” and uncheck the DynamicNotifications-entry. You will then be able to uninstall the app.
- My phone starts talking to me when I enable the app?!
This is a known Samsung-bug; Please go your system settings, select "Apps" --> "All" --> Samsung TTS engine --> Disable. If this isn't working, go to your system settings, "Accessibility", "Talkback" (make sure it's disabled), "Settings", and *uncheck* all options you see here.
Please let me know if there's something that doesn't work for you before leaving a review!
App formerly known as "ActiveNotifications"
Best of all, it's very simple to use and you only need to click on the tone that you like to set it as WhatsApp tone, ringing tone or message. The application is free and you will be able to share the sounds on Facebook, Twitter, applications for sharing and obviously in WhatsApp.
This update brings a completely new and unique design with a lot of new possibilities. The design is more streamlined and is aimed at giving you the best possible experience!
AcDisplay is a new way of handling notifications in Android. It will let you know about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what\'s going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.
Q: What Android version is supported?
A: Currently, 4.4+ but i'm working on it.
Q: I have installed this app but can't find Pocket mode. Where's it?
A: It's in my to-do list. Be patient and stay tuned.
Q: How to uninstall it?
A: Go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators and uncheck AcDisplay. You can now uninstall AcDisplay normally.
Google plus community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102085470313050914854
Thread on XDA-Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2641557
Tags: Notification, Time, Instant Access, Message, Unlock, Detect, Time, Clock, Gestures, Beautiful
NEW: Apex Notifier now supports Android Wear devices!
Check the battery level of your phone straight from your wrist. There's no need to take the phone out of your pocket just to see how much battery is remaining. When an Android Wear watch is connected to your phone, a battery card appears on the watch that shows you the current battery level and charging status. To set up, just launch Apex Notifier on your phone and turn on Battery > Show on Android Wear. To customize the experience, you may control when the battery card shows up (e.g., when not charging or the battery drops below a certain threshold). You'll also find options to show additional battery information like health, temperature, and voltage.
When used with Apex Launcher Pro, unread counts will show up in badges on application icons. Please enable Apex Notifier in Apex Settings > Notification settings.
When used with DashClock Widget, Apex Notifier displays useful information from various sources. Please enable Apex Notifier in DashClock Extensions > Add Another Extension > Apex Notifier. You may enable up to 5 extensions for DashClock.
• Missed Calls
• Unread SMS
• Calendar Appointments
• HTC Mail
• Samsung Email
• K-9/Kaiten Mail
• Battery Level
• Stock Email
• Google Hangouts (Android 4.3+)
• WhatsApp (Android 4.3+)
• Google Play (Android 4.3+)
• Google Voice
• Unread SMS provides the number of unread messages, not unread conversations.
• Gmail unread count requires Gmail version 4.0.5 or higher.
• If you update Gmail or install K-9/Kaiten Mail after installing Apex Notifier, you may have to re-install Apex Notifier to get proper permissions.
• You do not need this extension for Aqua Mail. Just turn on external notifiers in Apex Launcher Pro, and you will see the unread count badge.
• Battery level will be displayed in a numeric badge on Battery apps (the Settings app by default) in Apex Launcher Pro. Some battery settings (e.g., status, time, details) are only applicable for DashClock.
• Notification data for Email, Google Voice, and Starbucks are retrieved from widgets. Please set up your account in those apps first. Depending on how often each app refreshes its widget, data may not be updated in real time.
• Features listed under Labs are experimental and may stop working in the future.
• When used with Apex Launcher Pro, please install Apex Launcher before installing Apex Notifier.
• Apex Notifier only works with official versions of Apex Launcher Pro (2.3+). Please do not ask for support if you are using a modified or pirated version.
For now, only apps listed above are supported. Integration with additional apps may be implemented in the future if there is official API or public content provider.
Developers: Apex Launcher Pro also supports notifications from other apps. Please check out the notifications API at http://goo.gl/NC8EO
• Your current local weather
• Missed calls and unread text messages
• Your next calendar appointment
• Unread Gmail inbox or priority inbox conversations
• Your next scheduled alarm
To add the widget to your Android 4.2 device's lock screen, first make sure that "Enable widgets" is turned on in your security settings. Then, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the "+" icon. Finally, select "DashClock" to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Developers: DashClock is extensible! Visit the open source project at http://code.google.com/p/dashclock to learn more or just check out the source.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here: http://code.google.com/p/dashclock/issues/list
NOTIFICATION BAR DELUXE ADDS A NOTIFICATION BAR IN THE DROP DOWN MENU, EXTREMELY CUSTOMIZABLE AND RICH OF CONTROLS
HTC Devices may have problems with this app.
With Notification Bar Deluxe you can put in your notification bar:
-A LOT OF TOGGLES (System Settings, Apps, Contacts and much more)
These bars are super customizable and the toggles one allows the management of device LEDs.
-Softkeys (some physical buttons of Android devices)
-Auto Sync (Or Synchronize Now)
-Wi-Fi Access Point
-Run application (toggle that allows you to start an application)
-Task Manager (to close all apps with a simple click)
-Contact (call, invare a text message, an email, or view the details of a contact)
-Weather (see a notification wich contains information about your local weather)
-Power Settings (Rooted Devices will turn off, restart or put the device in recovery)
-Notes (Create notes)
-Events Settings (Start some instances of the Events Settings app)
-Forward (to navigate through the pages of toggles)
-Folder (to create a folder with the toggles)
All of these toggles can be added repeatedly several times.
The user will be able to choose which action to be performed at the click of a single toggle.
Each toggle has one or more possibile actions which in general are:
-Switch ON / OFF
-Open system setting associated with it
Notification Bar Deluxe allows the user to customize the toggles bar in many different ways.
-CHOOSE ONE OF THE DEFAULT THEMES OR DOWNLOAD THEM FROM MARKET
-Help in selecting ICON OF STATUS BAR BETWEEN:
--- White Battery Percentage
--- White / Black Battery Percentage with level indicator
--- Application icon
--- Android version Logo
--- Black / White Number of your Android version
-CHOOSE HOW DISPLAY TOGGLES:
--- Icon and text
-CHOOSE THE BACKGROUND COLOR
-CHOOSE THE STYLE OF BACKGROUND
-CHOOSE THE COLOR OF THE TEXT OF TOGGLES
-CHOOSE TEXT SIZE OF TOGGLES
-SET VIBRATION WHEN YOU CLICK ON TOGGLE
-SET DEVICE LEDS FOR SOME SYSTEM EVENTS
Notification Bar Deluxe allows you use device leds for some system settings
BAR OF WEATHER
Notification Bar Deluxe allows you to display a notification that contains information about the local weather fully costumizable and wich uses the themes of Widgets Now.
BAR OF NOTE
With Notification Bar Deluxe, you can create notes that will appear in the list of notifications.
These notes can be customized with themes and images to differentiate them.
-Your location: required to get the user's location used for weather informations
-Network Communication: required to enable or disable all connections by toggles
-Your Personal Information: required to read the information about selected contacts
-Storage: required to write application data on external memory (such as backup settings)
-Services that cost you money: required to use the toggle that allows you to make calls to contacts or send sms or email.
-Hardware Controls: necessary to use the flashlight
-System Tools: required to access and display the system settings
-Development Tools: necessary for development operations
-Your Accounts: required for synchronization of accounts by clicking on toggles
Requires Holo Launcher Plus or Holo Locker Plus. This won't work unless you are using Holo Launcher Plus or Holo Locker Plus.
- Missed call
- Unread SMS
- Unread Gmail
- Unread K-9 Mail
- Unread Samsung Mail
- Supports WhatsApp, Hangouts (Android 4.3+)
- Other notification listener (Android 4.3+)
REQUIRE NEW CM THEME ENGINE
For a more complete use this Zooper Widget Theme https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diehlc.lgg3widget.zwskin&hl=fr
New Theme for CM11 , this theme is compatible with the new CM THEME ENGINE
Made for HDPI / XHDPI / XXHDPI Devices Extremely high quality
The OnePlus ONE supports it by default
Completely revamped UI , Full icon sets , themed system apps freshly pulled from original LG G3 System Dump.
-SystemUI with original system icons
-Google Play Music
-Google Calendar + AOSP Calendar
Included some wallpapers and ringtones plus original fonts
Tested on the lastest CyanogenMod 11 /11S nightlies on the following devices :
Samsung Galaxy S4 ( T-Mobile , AT&T , i9505 , i9500 )
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ( SM-N9005 , T-Mobile )
Samsung Galaxy S3 ( i9300 , i9305 , T Mobile , AT&T)
Google Nexus 5
Google Nexus 7 2013
Google Nexus 7 2012
Google Nexus 4
HTC One M7
HTC One M8
Sony Xperia Z1
Sony Xperia Z2
Sony Xperia Z
Note: This is the free version, a complete version with all sounds included is available in the Google Play store for $1 USD.
Star Trek is an American science fiction entertainment franchise from creator Gene Roddenberry. Back in 1964, Gene Roddenberry proposed science fiction series that would become Star Trek, it was originally touted as a western with the name "Wagon Train to the Stars", but it would soon be known to the world as Star Trek. Each episode was intended to be a suspenseful adventure story as well as functioning as a morality tale. Almost all Star Trek stories feature humans and aliens that serve as members of "starfleet", which is a space-borne humanitarian and peacekeeping armada of the United Federation of Planets. The original Star Trek followed the adventures of James T. Kirk and his crew aboard the Starship Enterprise. (an exploration vessel of a 23rd-century). The main characters always feature altruistic values which must applied to difficult situations such as war and peace, authoritarianism, class warfare, economics and so forth. Complete works of Star Trek to date include: Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager and Star Trek: Enterprise as well as the Star Trek film series. The genre has certainly been a cult cult phenomenon for decades, Fans of the franchise are called Trekkies or Trekkers. Spin off of the franchise include games, figurines, novels, toys, and comics, thanks for visiting!
When Open Notifications does not work,please try Open Notifications2.
This app open the status bar (notification bar) when this app turn on.
Register on the home screen and launcher, you can easily open the notification.
you can control the bar with one hand easily.
Please check our another app called "OPEN NOTIFICATIONS+MEMO" adding the memo function.
-We support to Android 4.2.2. (v1.3.0 or later)
-V1.3.1 has been reverted fast start-up support. v1.3.0 faster startup version will be released as a separate app.
-I put it back faster part
-Android 4.2.2 Support
-Speed and startup app
-Please use widgets docomo SH-03C is (LYNX 3D)
-Added Widget from ver 1.2.0
-Correspondence for Docomo SH-03C(LYNX 3D)
BLINKING FLASH NOTIFICATIONS LIKE I-PHONE
(MIGHT NOT WORK ON SOME PHONES, PROPERLY DUE TO FLASHLIGHT HANDLING)
With the FlashNotify You will be notified by the flash light of your camera while your phone receives an incoming call. You can adjust the speed of flashlight blinking as you like. There is a beautiful test button in the FlashNotify application where you can test the adjustment of the flashlight blinking speed. There is one more option for Notification for SMS if you turn on his feature, you will be notified when your phone receives a SMS message. When a SMS is received by your phone flashlight blinks only one time.
You can share this application with your family and friends, if you like this application then please rate it maximum stars. You can send us your suggestions directly from the application with just one click.
Mode "Do not disturb"
Set a schedule where your device remains silent.
Turn on the flash of your camera when receiving a message, a call, an email, a notification from any installed application (Android 4.3+), ...
You can assign a profile to all connected / plugged peripheral.
Headset (wired or wireless), Wifi, Bluetooth device, charger, car kit, etc …
When multiple profiles are applied, the ringer mode selected is the louder and the security mode the more permissive
Each profile can change the ringer mode of the device (silent, vibrate, ring).
Activate the safety management of your device by the Notification Center so you can enable or disable the lock code of your device for each profile.
Warning: you can't enable security management if your local storage is encrypted (default for Android 5.0+).
Once your device is encrypted, you can't disable security anymore
- Unlock your device when you get home
- Change the ringer to vibrate when arriving at the office
- Change the ringer mode, and unlock your device only once when your headset is connected. It will automatically lock when you unplugged from.
- Once the user "Do Not Disturb" enabled, you can disable it for the night or permanently from notifications
- You can disable flashligh notifications during silent mode
- When you first launch the application, the current ring style will be considered the default.
- Switch off wifi and bluetooth, disconnect all wire in order to select a ring style and set it as default
- The application must have access to the notifications to activate flashlight when receiving a Google notification.
- Disable the security settings to more easily uninstall the application
This is an alpha release, be gentle :)
So what is that app for ?
This is a Upnp controller
Has a unique synchronization system that manage subtitle!!
Haven't found this feature in any other upnp controller. So I decided to do it myself
Does it work on any media player ?
No, I need to have your feedback for an exhaustive list:
WD TV Live
Windows media player
May work with any media player that can acces a network share and the read associated subtitles
**** USING GUIDE ****
The only guaranty I've is that it's working with a WD TV Live, so please just don't bother rating the app if it's not working with an other mediaplayer (you can still send me a message so I can add yours to the not working device list)
Step 1 :
Play a video directly on your media player threw a network share (this is important)
Step 2 :
Go in the app configuration and configure your files network share
Step 3 :
-Go to the browsing tab
-Refresh threw properties if necessary)
-Select the same file you are playing on your media player (step 1)
Step 4 :
-Click on the synch button in the Player tab
If everything went well, you are good to go, and play any file you want ... with subtitles!
****** NOTE ******
- RTFM stands for "Read The F*** Manual" :)
- You can open a file from any app (like Mizuu or Es Explorateur).
You just need to do a sync (steps 1 and 4)
- The share must be mounted on your WD, after each reboot it's unmounted and you need to go into the share, so it's get mounted.
To avoid this you can use a custom firmware (go to http://forum.wdlxtv.com/)
Key words: upnpsub upnp subtitle remote controller media player wd tv live
To comments :
@Mediacom810c : The Upnp if for your rendering device! In other word your media center. The smb part is for your source files