* Enjoy HD Movies, videos, and photos on your TV or any other screen
* Access and enjoy ALL your music files, wherever they are stored
* Integrated powerful ArkMC media player, supporting most of the popular media formats: 3GP, AVI, WMV, ASF, MP4, MKV, MPG/MPEG, TS, M2TS, 3GP, VOB, FLV, MOV, M4V
* Fast detection of all media servers and to your favorite players
* Add/delete YouTube channels (always have your favorite YouTube Menu in your hands) and select BITRATE; 360p, 720p, 1020p
* Diverse range of Subtitles is supported
* Playback control of volume, pause, and stop, scroll, forward, backward
* No transcoding is needed, exchange media between any UPnP devices (NAS, TV, Xbox360, PS3 etc)
* Playlist management; the easiest way to create your own playlist
* Simultaneous streaming of different media files – to different screens – at the same time (multi screen playback)
* “Follow me”; change screen when you watch a movie, just with 1 button
* Wi-Fi and Ethernet interfaces support, Access Point mode support
* Send media from external devices to your Android devices and control playback remotely
* Your TV can find & display your photos, videos, music stored on your Android mobile devices
* Much more to come… without any extra costs
The most advanced UPnP app available to play movies, videos, music or photos on your HD TV. Stream wireless any video, with a single tap. Give a try and you immediately will find out why this is a high-end solution! Have fun with your friends and family and enjoy your media on any screen.
ArkMC is designed to offer the best media experience ever, enjoying any media file on any screen, just by pushing 1 or 2 buttons. With ArkMC in your hands, you can do anything you want to broadcast movies, videos, photos or music tracks. You can make your favorite playlist music and enjoy wherever you want.
To share media files in your home Wi-Fi network, ArkMC offers the easiest user interface, with the most features. In a few seconds ArkMC connects a display (TV/PC/TABLET/MOBILE) or music installations with the media stored on your NAS, Xbox360, PS3, PC, Tablet, Smartphone, etc. The user interface is straightforward and offers complete control of your media files.
For your convenience, ArkMC complies with your favorite video player, which makes us the most advanced media format player ever (up to HD quality).
The 100 % UNIQUE YouTube integration offers a “lay back and enjoy” experience, which makes even any smart TV jealous. It is SO easy to create your personal channel list, just search and add/remove your favorite YouTube links.
The enthusiastic and motivated R&D team is dedicated to offer its customers the best experience, and will continue to surprise ArkMC users with cool features and performance updates. If you have any suggestions, just drop a line and we will come back to you.
New features are coming soon!
• Internet Radio, to stream your favorite music and select any radio station you like
• Facebook integration, to watch your online photos on your HD TV
• And much more to come….
Sharing makes life Beautiful!
Tested media Servers:
- XBMC Media Server
- Windows media Player
- Wild Media Server
- Foobar2000 Media Server
- WD My Book Live
- Twonky Media Server
Tested media Players:
- Samsung TVs, Philips TVs, LG TVs, Panasonic TVs, SONY TVs
- XBMX Media renderers
- WD TV Live
- Windows Media Player
- Foobar2000 media renderer
Estamos abiertos a cualquier tipo de crítica, sobre todo constructiva. Así que si deseas que mejoremos aún más la aplicación puedes mandarnos tus idéas/sugerencias/mejoras a nuestra dirección de correo.
Si tienes alguna sugerencia para mejorar la aplicación, por favor, contacta con nosotros en nuestro correo electrónico:
Cualquier problema o bug que se encuentres en la aplicación se puede reportar por medio del correo electrónico antes proporcionado, o creando una nueva Issue en esta página:
También nos puedes seguir y/o contactar en las redes sociales:
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
If you can't buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
To start using AirWire, you need no additional equipment. It is enough to have a TV set connected to the Internet or a media player and access to the Internet with the data rate not less than 4 Mbit/s.
As of today, AirWire has been tested with DLNA TVs, media players and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands.
If you wish to use AirWire in your application, use the integration instructions on our website http://airwire.tv/en/site/developers
Searching for devices can take up to 1 minute
• If AirWire has found no devices, check if they are connected to the same network as WiFi.
• The WiFi router should have the enabled function of traffic exchange between devices in the LAN.
• Settings of your LAN, Internet connection broadband, load level of the server from which the video is transferred can influence the video quality.
• If the application does not find your media player or TV set, check if the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) option is enabled
• Some devices partially support the DLNA standard, because of which they cannot perform some commands of the application
• Some video files and images cannot be played back since the device in which you try to open them does not support such file formats.
Please note that there is no actual media player included, and in order actually play any content you will have to install a 3rd party player.
I recommend the use of a dedicated UPnP media server such as for example Plex.
NOTE: This application is in no way affiliated with the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) and have in no way passed any such certification.
This application is open-source and the source can be found here:
Pixel Media Controller (Pixel DMC) enables you to browse digital media contents from your Digital Media Server (DMS) and play them to digital media renderers (DMR) such as "dlna-compliant" Digital-TV and other "dlna-compliant" audio/video renderer devices or your devices itself using local Media Player. It also enables you to browse image content from the DMS and print at UPnP/DLNA compliant/certified Printer (DMPr).
Pixel Media Controller allows you to remotely control the playback of your renderer devices, even if they’re in a completely different area of your home. Using Pixel Media Controller, you can control volume of your TV, you can pause a media file or resume play back and it also support track change for Next media file and Previous Media file.
Pixel Media Controller allows you to print an Image file (JPEG/PNG/BMP) which is reside on the remote DMS to the "dlna-compliant" Printer. It also helps you to configure your Print Job before printing to the Printer.
Pixel Media Controller is one point solution on Android platform to control all "dlna-compliant" devices such as Digital TV, Mobile Phone, Printer, NAS devices and many more at your home.
* dlna compliant Digital Media Controller for Android Platform
* Discover for all dlna compliant devices – DMS, DMR, DMPr
* Support remote DMS browsing for digital media contents (Image, Song, Video)
* Select media content from DMS and Play back to DMR
* Media Playback control - Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind and Forward, Seek (Forward, Rewind)
* Audio control for Songs and Video – Volume-Up,
* PlayResume - Stop media playback while watching and start the last played file from same location using PlayResue (PlayResume track last 10 video files).
* Select media content from DMS and Play back locally using local media player
* Image Viewer for viewing Images form DMS to locally
* Image slideshow for Local Image previewing DMS and PlayToDMR
* Audio Player for playing audio file form DMS to locally
* Continuous Audio Track Playback from DMS to LocalPlayer
* Select Image content from DMS and Print to "dlna-compliant" Printer
* Support Print, Print Cancel, Printer Event (Job-ID, Print Successful, Print Cancel etc.) for DMPr device
* Support WiFi, Tether and Ethernet for DLNA Home Network
* AlbumArt for Audio & Video
* Image Thumbnail
* UPnP/DLNA device icons as DMS and DMR
Pixel Media Controller (v 5.5) is tested with "dlna-compliant" leading Digital Media Server, Digital Media Renderer and Digital Media Printer and with Conformance Test Tool for this technology. Please provide your valuable feedback on Pixel Media Controller.
Please have a look for our other "dlna-compliant" apps on Android platform from CMC Limited.
Digital Media Server: "Pixel Media Server – DMS"
Digital Media Renderer(DMR): "Pixel Media Renderer - DMR"
For any queries or issue related to Pixel Media Controller, please send e-mail to
We are happy to help you.
Disclaimer:This app is not DLNA certified solution and this app is not claiming that "App has passed interoperability testing standards approved, endorsed or sponsored by DLNA". This application is not certified by DLNA Organization (www.dlna.org) or its associate partner and we are not listed Member Company of this organization. DLNA® is trade mark of DLNA Organization.
Yatse is the most complete and stable XBMC / Kodi remote available and the best rated.
Take full control of your media center with complete library support, beautiful widgets, streaming, offline media sync, internal audio player, all optimized for phones and tablets.
◆ Voice Commands : Give orders in natural language sentences
◆ Full Android Wear support
◆ Offline Media* : Download your media to your device for offline playing
◆ Internal Audio Player* : Listen to your music on your phone (Online and Offline)
◆ Offline library : List your library everywhere
◆ Modern and intuitive interface
◆ Support Multiple XBMC / Kodi devices (and centralized Mysql database)
◆ Multiple Widgets included for fast remote actions, now playing details or to list recent media
◆ Full support for Media Player Classic (MPC or MPC-HC) as an external player
◆ Cloud Save : Keep your hosts and settings across devices
◆ Stream your videos to your Android devices or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
◆ Send your Android media to your media center or UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast devices*
◆ Completely configurable to make Yatse fill all your needs
* DashClock / Muzei extension
* Support all XBMC / Kodi remote commands from optimized views or widgets
* Support Android notifications and Lockscreen controls
* Quickly find your media with multiple sorting / filtering and even a global search
* Detailed now playing views with direct selection of Subtitles or Audio streams
* Support all Android versions starting from 4.0 (ICS)
* Wake on Lan (WOL) support
* Multiple plugins for SMS / Call, Android notifications, ...
* Send media to your media center from YouTube or browser
* Optimized for speed and low battery usage even on older devices
* Support themes*
* API to control media center / Yatse from other Android applications
And much more, just install and try.
A complete Wiki is available on the website for help on installing and configuring Yatse, the XBMC / Kodi remote and your media center instances.
Please use the website for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
The free version does not contains ads. But some advanced functions (noted with an *) requires the unlocker to be used.
Please consider buying the Unlocker if you want to support the continued development of this application.
Keep in touch:
* Official website : http://bit.ly/16z6NUh
* Facebook : http://on.fb.me/13QNm5B
* Twitter : http://bit.ly/XzZGaz
* Google+ : http://bit.ly/1e2iS5z
- Some features like streaming and offline sync work better with Gotham or later !
- This application only works with Frodo (12.x), Gotham (13.x) and Helix (14.x) | See http://kodi.tv/ to download the latest version.
- The screenshots contain content © copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org / www.elephantsdream.org / www.bigbuckbunny.org / mango.blender.org
- All images are used under their respective CC Licenses | http://creativecommons.org
- Except the material attributed above, all posters, still images and titles depicted in our screenshots are fictitious, any similarity to actual movies copyrighted or not, dead or alive, is purely coincidental.
- No animal was harmed in the making of this app
Playback can be done outside or player media player of standard Android music recorded on TV recorder connected to PCs and the Internet and smartphone, videos, and images.
Image reproduction is compatible with expansion and rotation by the pinch.
You can use the bookmark from the menu. (You can choose from the long press of the content added)
* UI has been registered separately from the old version.(UPnPlayer1x)
* The following points present is inadequate.
+ In one directory you can only see up to 30-1000 items.
+ If you have multiple servers, there is that the icon is displayed on a separate server.
* I am looking for someone to create a cool icon. :-D
* Since this is a machine translation sentence, Please forgive even if there is a strange expression.
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
█ Free Android Video Player even you don’t want the floating popup features.
█ Why do you choose the software as your media player ?
☆ Multiple-Window & Floating Pop-up Technique; You can play the video in anywhere, for multiple windows.
☆ Simple & Customize Theme Style System; You can make your own theme in a easy way.
☆ Easy Operation and User Interface; View your media in list, grid, and 3D Gallery mode, play the video with simple gesture to adjust. You can also use the widgets to play the video from the launcher.
☆ Wide Video Format Support; You can play almost all types of the media files with software decoder with subtitle files, like the rmvb, wmv, …etc. It also support to play the YouTube (HTML5) and URL.
☆ Group Media Sharing; You can share the media with your friends in a high speed wireless channel without any configuration.
☆ Personalize List; You can mark the selected media with favorite or privacy, it only shows in the mirror list.
☆ Performance and Reliability Improve; Better performance in the loading and playing. For the large amount of video files, its loading time is more fast compared to the others video player.
The GPlayer is an innovation video playback software for Android OS. It can re-size, move window, multi-windows play-back with Group Media Sharing feature. Better operation experience, support subtitle and popup video technique. In other words, you can watch your video content in any application. You can watch the video and do something else at the same time!
The floating system make you can move the video window position and resize the window boundary according to your personal favor. You can also play with full screen or minimize the playing video to the system notification tray . If your device is strong enough, you can also play the video with "Multi-Window"(Maximum is 6). It means you can watch up to six video files at the same time.
The "GPlayer" is not just a popup video player, it has a friendly and simply user interface with List style, Grid style and 3D Gallery Flow style. You can customize the theme as your wish.
It can record the playback position of the file and set the favorite files. Moreover, it supports the subtitle (.srt, .ass, and .smi file formats) when you play a video file. it also can play the audio files (mp3, wav...etc).
Group Media Sharing allows the devices with the same network mask to share the media files. In other words, you can share the media contents with your friends in the same Wi-Fi environment (Wi-Fi Access Point). You can also try the "Sync Play" feature, it is very funny.
The "GPlayer" supports from Android 1.5 ~ 4.2 with any screen size and resolution. It will integrate the build-in media Gallery for media source, you can input the video streaming URL or launch the "GPlayer" from others File Explorer..
█ How to use the application ?
Please read the help in the “menu” -> “Settings” -> “User Manual” in the software.
█ Free Edition
The software is a free edition; some features are only available in Professional edition. If you like the software, you can buy the Professional edition license via Google Play in-app purchase to support our development.
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from many computer/network storage in your network (SMB, UPnP, FTP, SFTP) or from an external USB storage device (SFTP/FTP only available in premium/paid app version);
- Support of torrent streaming: torrent files can directly be opened by the application (premium/paid app version only);
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, Android TV compatibility;
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
- 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
- Audio: night mode and audio boost options
- HDMI or S/PDIF: AC3/DTS passthrough on supported hardware (e.g. Nexus Player, ADT-1, Rockchip and AmLogic based tvbox devices) with compatible home cinema equipment
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
This application is a plugin for Yatse, the XBMC Remote.
When installed it allows streaming of your XBMC media to your phone or compatible UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast device from Yatse. (Needs Unlocker).
It also allows streaming of your local Android content to the sames devices.
For XBMC Eden and Frodo, you need to have UPnP activated in XBMC and be connected to the same network as XBMC.
For local video playing you need a Video Player application like Mx Player.
* Support resume point with Mx Player
* Support continue from Now Playing screen with Mx Player (Stop currently playing media and continue it on your Android device)
* Support Stream to and Resume to any compatible UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast device (Play your XBMC content)
* Support updating of XBMC resume point / watched status after streaming
* Support streaming of your local android content to any compatible UPnP / AirPlay / Chromecast device
For more details : http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/projects/androidwidget/wiki/UsingYatse#Streaming-Unlocker-only
- You need to have Yatse, the XBMC Remote 3.3.0. at least to use it.
- You need to have Yatse Unlocker to use it.
- Live TV and most addons cannot be streamed due to Xbmc limitations.
- The screenshots contains content © copyright Blender Foundation | www.sintel.org
- The library presented in screenshots is based on fake media and all images / posters are @ copyrighted by their respective owners
The application will organize all your pictures and videos in folders, and the best thing is that, if you grant it permissions to access your Picasa account, it will also show directly in the gallery all your Picasa pictures in a totally transparent manner, as you upload pictures to Picasa the application will show them in your phone. This is really cool and this app manages it very well, letting Android manage access rights in a totally transparent manner.
It can also process pictures in batch, crop and rotate images, assign detail location to pictures so they appear geo-positioned when uploaded to places like Picasa, and many other cool features that are really nice to have.
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Favorites - Save albums and folders from multiple media servers while browsing
6. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
7. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title
8. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
9. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
10. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
11. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
12. Support for Landscape mode
13. Displays album art and album thumb nails
14. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
1. This product uses TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. Please consider contributing to the database.
OpenSource Projects Used
1. Cling - http://4thline.org/projects/cling/ - Distributed under LGPL. (Author: Christian Bauer)
2. ActionBarSherlock - http://actionbarsherlock.com/ - Available under apache license. (Author: Jake Wharton)
3. Universal Image loader - https://github.com/nostra13/Android-Universal-Image-Loader. Under BSD3 License. (Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Sergey Tarasevich)
Tag: Movie, Music, Video, Photo viewer, network player, media browser,
*****Not working on gingerbread!****
****** This app & developper has no connection to the LG BRAND ******
This application will highlight your LG Phone (O2X) buttons when you missed a SMS, MMS or Email (Gmail).
It will also set back your default highlight preference each time you reboot your phone.
You can also have each time you turn ON your phone a shortcut window
### Due to a Hard drive crash the signing key for upgrade have been lost ###
### This mean no upgrade possible for the first app, this is an other app ###
### You absolutely need to uninstall Lg Notification 1.0 !!! ###
- LG Optimus 2X (Black coming soon)
- People who doesn't like to miss messages
- Battery friend's !! (this is the most important point!)
- People who doesn't want to pay ...
# IMPORTANT :
Other apps of this kind must be uninstall. Apps that change
This application have been made for me and my need. I may update it if some peoples are interested in it.
No ROOT needed.
Works on LG Optimus 2X
Other LG phone's user, do not hesitate to send me a mail to see if we can make it compatible with your phone (I Have read that it should work with optimus black!).
Feedback == > http://tiny.cc/mhvwb
Incoming features :
French translation (very soon)
Thinking about it :
A paid version without add ?
Glowing/Blinking option during few minutes after received and then fix light?