If the version(2.4.7 or earlier) you purchased in the past can't be upgraded or can not be found in your account after being uninstalled or "unauthorized" message pops out, please do contact us.
NOTE: This is a receiver installed on Android devices such as Boxes or TVs to receive media sent from your Apple devices, PC, and Android devices via AirPlay or DLNA protocol. It's not a sender. If the app doesn't work perfectly on your device, please CONTACT us via email(firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will try our best to solve it. Whether we could solve the problem, we can make a REFUND.
Either AirPlay or DLNA is just a media controlling protocol, and it just sends the playback address to the inner media player in the firmware of your device. So the compatibility depends on the stability of network and the performance of your Android or sender device. It may not work so well either if your wireless router is too old.
If you install it on Android 3.1 or greater, please do run this app at least once after installation or update, then the auto-boot service can be registered to the Android system.
Once the app is installed and started on your boxes or your TV, it runs in the background waiting to receive the media you send to it from another device. Just like you would for a DLNA/UPnP enabled TV.
Send screen, music, videos, or pictures from your iPhone/iPad/Mac via Apple's AirPlay(Videos shot by iPhone/iPad/iPod's camera may not be played smoothly for it has a very large file size).
Or use your Android Phone/Tablet/PC with a compatible DLNA/UPnP app/program to send media directly to or stream from a home media server to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" installed on your Android device or phone.
Your "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" device will show up in your other devices app/program as "ITV@" followed by a number. This is the identifier you will send your media to using your other devices. Follow your third party app/program's instructions on how to send media from them.
★Support iOS8, Support AirPlay streaming and mirroring
★Support WIFI AP mode
★Automatic startup and Service shutdown configurable
★Audio streaming background played without delay
★Anti-disturb mode(video is kept playing when the controlling side exits)
★Zoom mode fixed, and zoom settings saved permanently
★Continue playing from its previous pause point
★AirPlay password setting
★Support external Player
★Slideshow for AirPlay photo streaming
★Support some mips/x86 based Android devices
★Support Android 2.1 or greater
★PC DLNA controller with media file right click menu sending(SubRip Text support) and screen mirror(AirPinPcSender is needed and support mouse controlling from Android side); Android controller(AirPinCast) can also be found in Google Play
★Constant bug fixing and updating within our capability
★How to connect "AirPinPcSender" to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" to send your media files in your PC(WinXP/Win7/Win8) and mirror your PC screen to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)"?
Download and install AirPinPcSender in your PC(http://www.waxrain.com);
●Windows Media Streaming: Streaming media files in your Hard Disk or in Network Places/NAS by right clicking on media file and select "DLNA Play to". External SRT subtitles are supported.
●Windows Screen Mirror: Click the icon of "AirPinPcsender" at Windows status bar, click "DLNA Mirror to".
If you still don't know how to use, please go to http://www.waxrain.com/product_en.html .
* Enjoy HD Movies, videos, and photos on your TV or any other screen
* Access and enjoy ALL your music files, wherever they are stored
* Integrated powerful ArkMC media player, supporting most of the popular media formats: 3GP, AVI, WMV, ASF, MP4, MKV, MPG/MPEG, TS, M2TS, 3GP, VOB, FLV, MOV, M4V
* Fast detection of all media servers and to your favorite players
* Add/delete YouTube channels (always have your favorite YouTube Menu in your hands) and select BITRATE; 360p, 720p, 1020p
* Diverse range of Subtitles is supported
* Playback control of volume, pause, and stop, scroll, forward, backward
* No transcoding is needed, exchange media between any UPnP devices (NAS, TV, Xbox360, PS3 etc)
* Playlist management; the easiest way to create your own playlist
* Simultaneous streaming of different media files – to different screens – at the same time (multi screen playback)
* “Follow me”; change screen when you watch a movie, just with 1 button
* Wi-Fi and Ethernet interfaces support, Access Point mode support
* Send media from external devices to your Android devices and control playback remotely
* Your TV can find & display your photos, videos, music stored on your Android mobile devices
* Much more to come… without any extra costs
The most advanced UPnP app available to play movies, videos, music or photos on your HD TV. Stream wireless any video, with a single tap. Give a try and you immediately will find out why this is a high-end solution! Have fun with your friends and family and enjoy your media on any screen.
ArkMC is designed to offer the best media experience ever, enjoying any media file on any screen, just by pushing 1 or 2 buttons. With ArkMC in your hands, you can do anything you want to broadcast movies, videos, photos or music tracks. You can make your favorite playlist music and enjoy wherever you want.
To share media files in your home Wi-Fi network, ArkMC offers the easiest user interface, with the most features. In a few seconds ArkMC connects a display (TV/PC/TABLET/MOBILE) or music installations with the media stored on your NAS, Xbox360, PS3, PC, Tablet, Smartphone, etc. The user interface is straightforward and offers complete control of your media files.
For your convenience, ArkMC complies with your favorite video player, which makes us the most advanced media format player ever (up to HD quality).
The 100 % UNIQUE YouTube integration offers a “lay back and enjoy” experience, which makes even any smart TV jealous. It is SO easy to create your personal channel list, just search and add/remove your favorite YouTube links.
The enthusiastic and motivated R&D team is dedicated to offer its customers the best experience, and will continue to surprise ArkMC users with cool features and performance updates. If you have any suggestions, just drop a line and we will come back to you.
New features are coming soon!
• Internet Radio, to stream your favorite music and select any radio station you like
• Facebook integration, to watch your online photos on your HD TV
• And much more to come….
Sharing makes life Beautiful!
Tested media Servers:
- XBMC Media Server
- Windows media Player
- Wild Media Server
- Foobar2000 Media Server
- WD My Book Live
- Twonky Media Server
Tested media Players:
- Samsung TVs, Philips TVs, LG TVs, Panasonic TVs, SONY TVs
- XBMX Media renderers
- WD TV Live
- Windows Media Player
- Foobar2000 media renderer
NOTE: If the App doesn't work perfectly with your device, please contact us to improve(email@example.com). Your encouragement will help us move further.
It can stream media from: Android devices, NAS(Samba Server on Windows or MacBook), DLNA/UPnP Media Servers(Twonky Media, Serviio...)
to: DLNA/UPnP renderer(AirPin LITE/PRO, Xbox 360, DLNA Enabled TVs/boxes...).
★Multi-language support: English and Chinese
★Image rotation is supported
★Loopback play mode is supported
★SubRip Text subtitle is supported while video streaming if you use AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) as renderer
★Support Android 2.1 or greater
Screen mirror is for test:
1.For screen mirror in 'Setting', it can only work with AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) installed on Android TVs or boxes;
2.Your phone or tablet should be rooted;
3.The performance of mirroring may vary on different Android devices due to the hardware performance and the compatibility of display service in the firmware. You can also request a refund for AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) if the mirror performance on your phone or tablet is not satisfying.
★This is a free version of "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver". The professional version is "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)" which works more stably and gives you much better experience.
★If you install it on Android 3.1 or greater, please do run this app at least once after installation or update, then the AirPin auto boot service can be registered to the Android system.
Forget AppleTV. Use your Android device or phone (Android TV/Set-Top Box/Mini PC are preferred) to receive videos, pictures, and music wirelessly from multiple devices.
Once the app is installed (and you've run it after installation) it runs in the background waiting to receive the media you send to it from another device. Just like you would for a DLNA/UPnP enabled TV or AppleTV.
Send music, videos, or pictures from your iPhone/iPad/Mac via Apple's AirPlay(Screen Mirror is not supported).
Or use your Android Phone/Tablet/PC with a compatible DLNA/UPnP app/program (i.e. iMediaShare, BubbleUPnP, etc) to send media directly to or stream from a home media server (i.e. Serviio, PS3 Media Server, etc) to "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" installed on your Android device or phone.
Your "AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" device will show up in your other devices app/program as "ITV@" followed by a number. This is the identifier you will send your media to using your other devices. Follow your third party app/program instructions on how to send media from them.
"AirPlay/DLNA Receiver" is not a media server. It is a DMR (digital media renderer/receiver) only. It requires the use of other apps/programs to send media to it via AirPlay/DLNA/UPnP to play. All devices must be on the same network to function properly.
If you still don't know how to use, please goto http://www.waxrain.com/product_en.html .
★这是"AirPlay/DLNA Receiver"的免费版本，专业版"AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)"：运行更稳定、并且很大程度提升了用户体验。
AirPlay AirTune DLNA UPnP DMR Multi-Screen AirPlayer AirPin 多屏互动
Video support is limited, it is recommended to install MXPlayer or VPlayer as these are specialised video playback Apps with far superior CODEC support. If installed UPNP Browser will allow you to select you’re referred player instead of using the native VideoView.
The intention of the developer was to create a lightweight UPNP application, the APK is less than 1MB. There is no persistent storage of browsed UPNP results, no cache file consuming valuable storage space! All UPNP browsed results are live which also means that there is no fancy album or cover art, just simple folder and file icons. Movie, music and picture files appear as scorllable lists, see the screenshots for an idea of what to expect.
This app does not claim to be DNLA certified and is in the early stages of development. Please help the developer by providing constructive comments that will assist in further improving the App. All feature requests will be considered!
PLEASE NOTE: UPNP Browser does not contain any media, all pictures/photo's/music and movies are streamed from UPNP Devices located on your network. For example PC's set to share content, NAS boxes, XBMC/KODI, Twonky Media etc.
# full network access - for obvious reasons, needs to connect to and stream from UPNP devices
# allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception - required to contact UPNP devices
# prevent tablet from sleeping - you wouldn't want it to switch off whilst streaming!
Completely free with NO Advertising! Please don’t forget to rate.
This App was written using Basic4Android also referred to as B4A. The best Rapid Application Development (RAD) tool for developing native Android apps.
It's trial version, If you find it's usefully, please try the licensed version. which has better performance and capability.
- full support with IOS7 now.
- stream audio/video/photo from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, ...)
- stream audio/video/photo from DLNA clients(WMP12, AirShare,...)
To start using AirWire, you need no additional equipment. It is enough to have a TV set connected to the Internet or a media player and access to the Internet with the data rate not less than 4 Mbit/s.
As of today, AirWire has been tested with DLNA TVs, media players and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands.
If you wish to use AirWire in your application, use the integration instructions on our website http://airwire.tv/en/site/developers
Searching for devices can take up to 1 minute
• If AirWire has found no devices, check if they are connected to the same network as WiFi.
• The WiFi router should have the enabled function of traffic exchange between devices in the LAN.
• Settings of your LAN, Internet connection broadband, load level of the server from which the video is transferred can influence the video quality.
• If the application does not find your media player or TV set, check if the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) option is enabled
• Some devices partially support the DLNA standard, because of which they cannot perform some commands of the application
• Some video files and images cannot be played back since the device in which you try to open them does not support such file formats.
Please note that there is no actual media player included, and in order actually play any content you will have to install a 3rd party player.
I recommend the use of a dedicated UPnP media server such as for example Plex.
NOTE: This application is in no way affiliated with the Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) and have in no way passed any such certification.
This application is open-source and the source can be found here:
With DK Dlna/Upnp Player not only can access music, videos, and images from your media server and listen to it on your Android phone, but also stream cloud music and internet radio to UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers.
- Stream Music, Images and Video from UPnP™/DLNA® media server through AIR Music control to UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers or local play.
-Stream Cloud Music from “MP3Tunes” to your android phone or UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers. You can upload mp3 files to MP3Tunes. It provides free capacity up to 2GB.
-Stream Internet Radio to your android phone or UPnP™/DLNA® media renderers.
-Remotely controls network media renderers that are supported media server "Android Player" functionality.
-No additional software or configuration required.
-Control a media renderer from your Android phone.
Each button can be custom programmed to operate any device that uses infrared control.
Button text is customizable.
Create up to six remote control profiles to use during different activities (watching TV, playing a DVD, playing your video game console, or something else!
Works with the Global Caché iTach IR devices. May also work with the GC-100 (not tested).
Our goal is to support the home automation community by making this app as easy to use as possible. Suggestions are welcome! (Wizard App Makers is not affiliated in any way with Global Cache. We just think they make cool stuff.)
Please send any comments, questions, or suggestions for improvements to:
Please report bugs to the email address above before rating this app. They can usually be fixed quickly!
Instructions can be found here:
Upgrading from Lite to Pro:
If you tried out GCRemote Lite and you want to move all your profiles and commands to Pro, do the following:
1. Make a backup from the Settings screen in Lite.
2. Open the settings screen in Pro and press “Restore”.
3a. Exit the app and go to Android Settings -> Apps -> Downloaded -> GCRemote Pro.
3b. Reboot your phone/tablet.
4. Open GCRemote Pro. All the buttons should now be set to the default IP address & port number 192.168.1.76:4998.
5. If necessary, go through each button and change the IP address and port to the correct settings. Copy & paste makes it easier.
Thanks for trying (and using) GCRemote!
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Favorites - Save albums and folders from multiple media servers while browsing
6. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
7. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title
8. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
9. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
10. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
11. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
12. Support for Landscape mode
13. Displays album art and album thumb nails
14. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
1. This product uses TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. Please consider contributing to the database.
OpenSource Projects Used
1. Cling - http://4thline.org/projects/cling/ - Distributed under LGPL. (Author: Christian Bauer)
2. ActionBarSherlock - http://actionbarsherlock.com/ - Available under apache license. (Author: Jake Wharton)
3. Universal Image loader - https://github.com/nostra13/Android-Universal-Image-Loader. Under BSD3 License. (Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Sergey Tarasevich)
Tag: Movie, Music, Video, Photo viewer, network player, media browser,
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
*****Not working on gingerbread!****
****** This app & developper has no connection to the LG BRAND ******
This application will highlight your LG Phone (O2X) buttons when you missed a SMS, MMS or Email (Gmail).
It will also set back your default highlight preference each time you reboot your phone.
You can also have each time you turn ON your phone a shortcut window
### Due to a Hard drive crash the signing key for upgrade have been lost ###
### This mean no upgrade possible for the first app, this is an other app ###
### You absolutely need to uninstall Lg Notification 1.0 !!! ###
- LG Optimus 2X (Black coming soon)
- People who doesn't like to miss messages
- Battery friend's !! (this is the most important point!)
- People who doesn't want to pay ...
# IMPORTANT :
Other apps of this kind must be uninstall. Apps that change
This application have been made for me and my need. I may update it if some peoples are interested in it.
No ROOT needed.
Works on LG Optimus 2X
Other LG phone's user, do not hesitate to send me a mail to see if we can make it compatible with your phone (I Have read that it should work with optimus black!).
Feedback == > http://tiny.cc/mhvwb
Incoming features :
French translation (very soon)
Thinking about it :
A paid version without add ?
Glowing/Blinking option during few minutes after received and then fix light?