SEARCH KIVA MICROFINANCE LOANS:
* By Country
* By Partner
* By Sector
* By Sort Order
* By Theme
Set which tab opens when Kiva Search starts in the Settings Screen (Opening Tab To Display)
Loan Detail - show the Kiva loan details, has a link to view the loan on the Kiva website (http://www.kiva.org).
* Click on image to view a larger borrower image.
* Click more info to view the repayment schedule.
* Click on more loans to see more loans by the same field partner, or search Kiva loans by partner.
My Basket - manage your basket and checkout via the Kiva website from within the app.
My Account - view your account balance, totals loans and invites. Your data is secure as this application uses OAuth encryption.
My Loans - view your Kiva portfolio, authorise in the My Account screen (private and public accounts) or enter your lender ID in the settings page (public only)
My Teams - view your Kiva teams - direct link to the teams messages board.
Watch List - Not ready to lend yet but would like to follow a particular borrower, click the star to add the loan to your watch list.
Teams - search for new teams to join, has a link to each of the Kiva teams page.
Journals - search for the latest journal updates.
We have put a lot of time and effort into making this application bug free, however if you are experiencing any issues don't just give us a bad rating please send an email to KivaSearch@woohoosoftware.com
We hope you find Kiva Search useful. If you have any questions/feedback or suggestions use the feedback form on the about screen or email us at KivaSearch@woohoosoftware.com
Use StockTwits to catch up quickly on the stocks you care about and new market trends. Find out what is happening fast and get insight, updates, sentiment and analysis from thousands of real investors and traders.
"Whenever I want to know why something is happening to a company, the first thing I do is check out the real-time feeds on StockTwits"
- Herb Greenberg, CNBC
"…StockTwits is re-imagining investing to better match the way markets really work."
- Read Write Web
- CATCH UP QUICKLY: Build a watch list to catch up quickly on the stocks you care about.
- DISCOVER WHAT STOCKS EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT: Our Trending List finds stocks that are in the news, making moves, or popular amongst top investors and traders.
- GAUGE REAL TIME SENTIMENT: Get a feel for the sentiment around your stocks quickly and easily.
- COLLABORATE AND PROFIT: Connect and collaborate with top investors and traders and make better decisions.
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
Income statements, earnings dates, and more: tap "View more data" to access extended company data at a glance.
*Add stocks to your watchlist to get real-time stock quotes and personalized news
*Find all the financial information you need with sleek, intuitive navigation
*Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, futures, and more
*Take advantage of new interactive graphs with pinch-to-zoom
*Sign in to view your Web portfolio on-the-go
*Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon.
*Turn your device sideways to interact with full screen charts
What people are saying:
"Newest update a home run! The newest update adding the portfolios have made this a great app....... I highly recommend it!" - Lon McCarty
Tell us what you think:
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/269132-us-finance-mobile-android
Note: By clicking "install" you consent to the installation of this app and updates to this app in the future. This app can be uninstalled at any time.
ChartIQ includes free high-quality end-of-day data with inexpensive subscription options for real-time intraday data.
“Killer stock charts combined with StockTwits – it's great.” - Howard Lindzon, StockTwits
"The Best Technical Analysis Tool I’ve Seen Yet" - Leigh Drogen, Estimize
"Must have app for traders and investors" - Tony Phan, Independent Trader
* StockTwits! Join the conversation in the largest social finance network – over 150,000 investors discussing stocks. View, search, and participate in the discussion with the ChartIQ StockTwits panel.
* Free End-of-Day (EOD) Equities Data
ChartIQ Pro includes free end of day (EOD) charts for equities and major indices (not forex). US equities are supplied by a commercial feed, International equities by Yahoo! Finance.
* Unlimited Watch Lists
Create watch lists and quickly flip through your charts with just the flick of your thumb - the easiest, fastest watch lists of any app.
* Large Charts
See more of what’s going on with ChartIQ’s interactive, touch-optimized charts. You can swipe through time, pinch to zoom, and obtain a clear, unobstructed view of your charts.
ChartIQ includes RSI, Stochastics (fast and slow), moving averages, and exponential moving averages.
* Drawing Tools
Access a full range of technical analysis, touch-optimized drawing tools, including annotations, lines, line segments, rays, Fibonacci Retracements, ZigZag, all available in your choice of colors.
* Saved Views
Have different ways you like to analyze your charts? With ChartIQ, you can save multiple views, and flip back and forth to view a security in different ways.
* Moving Average on Indicators
ChartIQ gives you the ability to calculate and plot moving averages against indicators such as RSI and volume.
View candlesticks and bars in any period you want, on the fly - from 1 day to 1 month.
– We've made some minor enhancements & fixed a few bugs.
Also recently added
– You can now view up to ten years of your personal performance for your Vanguard funds.
As a Vanguard investor, you can use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans):
Manage account activity
– Check your balances and review more than 10 years of detailed transaction history.
– Monitor your personal performance and review detailed cost basis information. (You can even apply a cost basis method to your mutual fund transactions.)
– View your account statements and messages.
– Review your employer-sponsored plan.
Buy & sell
– Trade mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks in retirement and nonretirement accounts.
– Use your camera to invest by check into eligible accounts. (Camera permissions required by Android apply only to the mobile check investment feature of our app. Vanguard won't access any stored images or audio on your device.)
– Transact on your employer plan: Exchange funds, update your asset mix, modify how new contributions are invested, and rebalance your account (if allowed by your plan).
– Make smart decisions with the help of a portfolio analysis tool that's driven by Vanguard's time-tested investment principles.
– Track market index trends.
– Research Vanguard mutual funds and ETFs as well as stocks, funds, and ETFs from other companies.
– View and share news, videos, articles, research papers, and blog entries.
Financial advisors: Download "Vanguard for Advisors," our free app that's designed for you.
Don't have a Vanguard account? Use this app to review market performance data, read Vanguard news, and research Vanguard's wide selection of mutual funds and ETFs. Visit vanguard.com to open an account.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who may charge a commission) and cannot be redeemed with the issuing fund. The market price of Vanguard ETF Shares may be more or less than net asset value.**
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
**Visit vanguard.com or contact your broker to obtain a Vanguard ETF or fund prospectus containing investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other information. Read and consider carefully before investing.**
Mutual funds and ETFs, like all investments, are subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2015 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor.
- Dynamic chart with technical(SMA, EMA, BOLL, MACD, Ichimoku, ...)
- Screener (same as in Google Finance) to find stocks based on different criteria
- Price Alert Management (notification when price goes below/above a given price)
- Portfolio and Transaction Management (sync with Google Finance)
- News from Google Finance, Motley Fool Caps and Twitter
- Company Info / Financial
- Share updates on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIN similarly to StockTwits.
Follow us on Twitter @stockchaos @chimpler
Many Thanks to Fab L. (fountainhead1978) for his continuous feedback and suggestions to improve the application.