SEARCH KIVA MICROFINANCE LOANS:
* By Country
* By Partner
* By Sector
* By Sort Order
* By Theme
Set which tab opens when Kiva Search starts in the Settings Screen (Opening Tab To Display)
Loan Detail - show the Kiva loan details, has a link to view the loan on the Kiva website (http://www.kiva.org).
* Click on image to view a larger borrower image.
* Click more info to view the repayment schedule.
* Click on more loans to see more loans by the same field partner, or search Kiva loans by partner.
My Basket - manage your basket and checkout via the Kiva website from within the app.
My Account - view your account balance, totals loans and invites. Your data is secure as this application uses OAuth encryption.
My Loans - view your Kiva portfolio, authorise in the My Account screen (private and public accounts) or enter your lender ID in the settings page (public only)
My Teams - view your Kiva teams - direct link to the teams messages board.
Watch List - Not ready to lend yet but would like to follow a particular borrower, click the star to add the loan to your watch list.
Teams - search for new teams to join, has a link to each of the Kiva teams page.
Journals - search for the latest journal updates.
We have put a lot of time and effort into making this application bug free, however if you are experiencing any issues don't just give us a bad rating please send an email to KivaSearch@woohoosoftware.com
We hope you find Kiva Search useful. If you have any questions/feedback or suggestions use the feedback form on the about screen or email us at KivaSearch@woohoosoftware.com
- Dynamic chart with technical(SMA, EMA, BOLL, MACD, Ichimoku, ...)
- Screener (same as in Google Finance) to find stocks based on different criteria
- Price Alert Management (notification when price goes below/above a given price)
- Portfolio and Transaction Management (sync with Google Finance)
- News from Google Finance, Motley Fool Caps and Twitter
- Company Info / Financial
- Share updates on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIN similarly to StockTwits.
Follow us on Twitter @stockchaos @chimpler
Many Thanks to Fab L. (fountainhead1978) for his continuous feedback and suggestions to improve the application.