If you want to learn how to speak English fluently, this app will help you achieve your goal.
Features and functionality:
- Click, listen, and repeat functionality
- Record and play back tool
- Interactive conversation practice lessons
- Hundreds of real life scenarios such as movies, sports, shopping, college life, pets, working, and many more.
- Book mark lessons / Manage favorite lessons feature
- Share feature
- Lesson Search
English categories consist of:
- English Basics
- Regular Daily English
- Business English
- Travel English
- Interview English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Listening Lessons
- Pronunciation Lessons
- English Grammar Basics
- Top 2000 English speaking Vocabulary word list
Everything you need to help you learn English speaking is available in one FREE app.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Quickly learn the most frequent English words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of English. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: English Travel phrases, Most frequent words, English Slang, Business English, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a English course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education."—TIME Magazine
• "The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to email@example.com
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
Hundreds of courses (videos) with many subjects:
- Effortless English®
- Extra English®
- Let's Talk in English®
- The Business Of English®
- Learn English with Emma®
- The Best English®
- Learn English Speaking
- English Conversation
- Speak English With Misterduncan
- EF PodEnglish
- Learning English with Jennifer
- English Today
Lesson content is updated daily, to keep your practice fresh, relevant and exciting.
Content Content and British English American English contains, I suggest you choose a fixed tone to listen to, which will help improve your listening and speaking skills.
You can listen online listening content, but also the content of your favorite collections, you can also download your favorite content.
Tags: English listening, listening comprehension
• Commonly-used English phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Easy to store and manage your favorite items
• Font size adjustment
• No Internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
The game consists of several stages so that the learning process is more efficient:
• Training – learning the alphabet, nouns, adjectives, verbs with transcription through flashcards and sound accompaniment.
• Language quiz - testing of the knowledge of the words happens through fun and simple games:
1. Reading and association: choosing the right word for the picture.
2. Visualization: choosing the dynamic moving images for the words.
3. Spelling test: writing words and spell check.
Simple interface, HD tablet support, graphic themed photos and high quality voice work by native speakers improve listening comprehension and allow concentrating on the training material. This ensures quick and efficient learning process.
Full list of topics: vegetables, fruits, wild animals, pets, house, clothing, colors, transport, body parts, tableware, home appliances, food, toys, school, nature, insects, numbers, geometry, musical instruments, sea life, tools, sports, bathroom, travel, infrastructure, office, miscellaneous.
With this interesting and entertaining game you or your child will be able to add new words to their vocabulary through playing. The vocabulary is the foundation for good oral and writing skills. Interactive (adaptive) teaching is an easy and accessible way to study foreign language effectively.
For kids, this application is not only a fast and easy way to learn to speak and write, but is also a way to build upon the knowledge acquired at school or kindergarten. Parents can use this app as preschool lessons by method of Glenn Doman for their babies.
This is practically an illustrated dictionary and exercises for learning English that helps beginners and children to learn English words through playing.
This is a free app. The paid version has no ads, more words and the option to save the scores of the game.
What are you waiting for? Download it now and start learning English!
Es perfecto para ti, ya tengas un nivel básico, intermedio o avanzado de inglés. Mediante nuestro curso de inglés online, notarás como tu inglés mejora muy rápido. 3 millones de personas ya han probado el curso,¿ y tú?
En Wlingua, trabajamos día a día para ofrecerte un curso de inglés de calidad que te ayude en tu trabajo, en ese examen que tienes, en tu comunicación con otras personas del mundo...El inglés es una oportunidad, ¡Aprovéchala!
Te mereces aprender con nuestro método:
✔ 600 lecciones de inglés desde el nivel principiante hasta intermedio (A1, A2, B1 y B2).
✔ Proceso de aprendizaje pensado en ti; fácil y guiado. Sentirás que día a día aprendes más y más inglés, cada frase en inglés que trabajas en el curso está cuidadosamente seleccionada.
✔ Locuciones en inglés Británico e inglés Americano. ¡Estudia el inglés que mejor te venga!
✔ Repasos Espaciados. Característica de nuestro “English learning method”
✔ Ejercicios de vocabulario y ejercicios de frases.
✔ Ejercicios de gramática inglesa.
✔ Ejercicios para practicar la lectura.
✔ Pronunciación en inglés Británico o en inglés Americano.
✔ Phrasal verbs, verbos... ¡no necesitarás más traductores!
El curso completo dispone de 2 tipos de cuenta:
- Básica: con la cuenta Básica el curso es gratuito, pero con algunas limitaciones.
- Premium: con la cuenta Premium tienes acceso a todos los contenidos y actividades del curso.
Para estudiar en nuestro curso completo de inglés es necesario crear antes una cuenta, solo necesitamos que nos facilites el email y una contraseña de acceso.
Al crear tu cuenta te regalamos tiempo de acceso Premium. Una vez pasado el periodo de prueba, la cuenta pasará automáticamente a Básica. Así de simple, sin ningún coste oculto.
Esta aplicación requiere conexión a internet (el curso se encuentra online). Podrás seguir estudiando donde lo dejaste desde cualquier dispositivo u ordenador.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wlingua - Learning pills gratis
Blog: http://www.wlingua.com/blog -Tips interesantes y artículos
Visita la web de Wlingua http://www.wlingua.com/
- 1000 Spanish English phrases from basic level to advanced, all of them distributed in 60 different levels (32 in free version).
- Quick and simple learning process. You will notice you learn more and more English every day.
- Locutions in American English.
- You will be able to verify your answers ticking "right" or "wrong" in each sentence. If you get them correct, new stars will appear and new levels will be unblocked.
- You will be able to learn English like in a Phrasebook.
- Designed for mobiles and tablets.
*Internet connection is not required once the application has been installed. You will be able to continue from where you stopped the previous time.
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frasingo Web : http://frasingo.wix.com/frasingo
Learn English listening and reading Audio books, or if you know the language, just enjoy our catalog.
- More than 3000 Audio Books.
- The books can be downloaded and read without Internet connection.
- Includes the text of books.
If you want to learn English you can download the application "beelingo.com". The application includes all audio books, an English dictionary and grammar lessons.
"English AudioBooks - Libribox" offers free access to over 3,000 audiobooks. The application includes lists of books sorted by genre and popularity.
Audio books are free thanks to the dedication of hundreds of volunteers who recorded, edited and distributed. The catalog includes novels, history books, biographies, short stories, poetry and more.
The application facilitates searching the LibriVox catalog. You can see the most popular books, browse by title, author or genre, or search by keywords.
- Misérables, Les (By Hugo, Victor)
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The (By Twain, Mark)
- Pride and Prejudice (By Austen, Jane)
- How to Analyze People on Sight Through the Science of Human Analysis: The Five Human Types (By Benedict, Elsie Lincoln)
- KamaSutra, The (By Vatsyayana, Mallanaga)
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Grimm's Fairy Tales (By Grimm, Jacob & Wilhelm)
- Noiseless Patient Spider, A (By Whitman, Walt)
- Leaves of Grass (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Ireland (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Chants (By Whitman, Walt)
- Prince, The (By Machiavelli, Niccolo)
- Ulysses (By Joyce, James)
- Republic, The (By Plato)
- Frankenstein, or Modern Prometheus (By Shelley, Mary Wollstonecraft)
- Tale of Two Cities, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (By Carroll, Lewis)
- Importance of Being Earnest, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Siddhartha (By Hesse, Hermann)
- Gulliver's Travels (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The (By Twain, Mark)
- MobyDick, or the Whale (By Melville, Herman)
- Christmas Carol, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass (By Douglass, Frederick)
- Great Expectations (By Dickens, Charles)
- Dracula (By Stoker, Bram)
- Doll's House, A (By Ibsen, Henrik)
- Jane Eyre (By Brontë, Charlotte)
- Count of Monte Cristo, The (By Dumas, Alexandre)
- War and Peace (By Tolstoy, Leo)
- Beyond Good and Evil (By Nietzsche, Friedrich)
- Modest Proposal, A (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Picture of Dorian Gray, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Peter Pan (By Barrie, J. M.)
- Princess of Mars, A (By Burroughs, Edgar Rice)
- Study in Scarlet, A (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Treasure Island (By Stevenson, Robert Louis)
- Walden (By Thoreau, Henry David)
- Essays book 1 (By Montaigne, Michel Eyquem de)
- War of the Worlds, The (By Wells, H. G.)
- Robinson Crusoe (By Defoe, Daniel)
- Emma (By Austen, Jane)
- Dubliners (By Joyce, James)
- Dead, The (By Joyce, James)
- Murders in the Rue Morgue, The (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 1 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog) (By Jerome, Jerome K.)
- Wuthering Heights (By Brontë, Emily)
- Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The (By Baum, L. Frank)
- Jungle Book, The (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 2 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- 12 Creepy Tales (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Jungle Book, The (Version 2) (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Return of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
1. Practice english examination Toeic, Ielts, Toeft. Every subject includes a famous series of videos for writing, speaking, listening, reading. Also, application provides a series of well-known channels for learning english such as australian network, english ryan, academic english help...
2. Practice english skills as speaking, listening, writing, reading, vocabulary, grammar.
3. Practice english by news with bbc, voa, and english for business.
4. Learning english by famous songs ,series of films.
In addition, the application also provides some features:
- Taking notes videos learned, and review it again in Note screen.
- Add favorite playlists.
- Search videos and playlists.
Besides that, everyday you can receive new videos involving many things such as learning english by:
- Famous persons
- Hot news
- Popular songs.
- 2 listenning modes (in Settings menu)
+ Audio streaming: Enable - listenning online
+ Audio streaming: Disable - must download audio file first and listen it offline
* Learn to speak English easily.
* Basic to Advanced language English learning.
* Speak with a video Character and get instant feedback.
* You speak English and SpeakingPal understands!
* Improve your English speaking skills
* From beginners to business and academic needs.
Hours of fun video content:
* More than 100 levels, 1000 different dialogs, 1800 sentences, 1300 vocabulary, and hundreds of quiz questions
* Don't miss our 16 free levels !!!
2 million users! 10 global awards!
Winner of 2013 SXSWedu in Higher Education (US)
Winner of 2013 Learning Awards for Innovative Learning Service (UK)
• Talk in English with a video character
• Automatic speech recognition understands and rates your speech
• Get instant color-coded feedback on your pronunciation
• Record and compare your speech with a native English speaker
• Topic based dialogs are humorous and short – practice takes a few minutes
• Unlimited opportunity to practice all sentences
• Rich multimedia – text, voice, and video
• Beginner, intermediate and more advanced levels
• Videos of how to say all English sounds
• Vocabulary aid
• It’s easy, fun and takes just a few minutes a day!
What our users say:
“Such a great app to learn English skills.”
“A brilliant way to learn to pronounce in English.”
“This is the best English learning tool, I have ever seen.”
If you have Busuu, Duolingo, Rosetta Stone, Mindsnacks, Voxy, or other English learning products, you will want SpeakingPal English Tutor to help you learn how to speak in English!
▶ record your voice and hear what an amazing progress you do everyday.
▶ tap to listen, tap to record, compare and learn, have fun with it!
▶ immensely boost your confidence to go out and talk to people
▶ do it in an Easy and Fun way that skyrockets your knowledge of English like you’ve never dreamed before
***** “I am speaking with perfect english accent hundreds of useful phrases only days after having used this app - my friends jaw dropped when they heard how well I could speak english".
***** “There’s something immensely satisfying in hearing yourself speak with perfect accent in a new foreign language - it’s magical”
You will find in this application:
√ the fastest navigation possible in an iPhone app
√ the most useful real life phrases to get YOU ready for conversations
√ professional native speakers
√ great voice clarity
√ quiz questions to test your knowledge and set records
√ really easy to use and innovative interface with “Fluid” technology
BONUS - your children will discover a new language:
• let them play, record and learn
• the app will store ALL their recordings
• listen to their recordings and see how well they’ve done.
iTALK METHOD - 5 GOLDEN RULES:
1. ALWAYS LEARN PHRASES, NOT INDIVIDUAL WORDS:
▶ Meaning: Phrases are easier to remember, because they have meaning, they paint a picture, they tell a story.
▶ Speed: When you learn phrases instead of a word, you're learning how to use that word correctly, and it’s much faster. When we're children, we learn with phrases, groups of words, not just one word by one word by one word. Word by word is slow.
▶ Pronunciation: In real life some groups of words are said as though it were a single word, in one breath-group, without pausing. If you stop to take a breath in the middle of the phrase, you are not saying it correctly, and you risk being misunderstood.
2. LEARN WITH YOUR EARS AND WITH YOUR EYES
▶ Listen, listen and again listen is the magic key to speaking excellent english
▶ Listen to how the native speaker speaks some words more strongly with different loudness, speed or pitch. These strong words are about new or important information. Without the correct stress on words, english listeners may understand the wrong meaning.
▶ All our materials are written and spoken so you can hear, see and learn fast
3. USE REAL LIFE PROFFESIONAL MATERIALS
▶ This will help you to be immersed as soon as possible in the foreign language environment.
▶ All the recordings you will listen to are made by native professionals.
4. LISTEN TO YOUR OWN VOICE
▶ Self-recording is the best approach for reviewing and eliminating diction and pronunciation and grammar errors from your speech. It develops Self-Awareness, which in turn lends itself to Self-Correction.
▶ Studies have shown that we focus most on voices that are similar to our own, therefore, by listening to your own voice the learning process is greatly accelerated.
▶ You can record your own voice, compare it with the native recordings and exercise until you speak with perfect accent
5. WORK WITH A MODEL
▶ Pronunciation deteriorates easily, so the longer you go without checking yours against a native, the more likely you are to revert your mother language speech habits.
▶ Check your pronunciation often until good speech habits are firmly established in the new language.
Use this application to achieve all these and more while having fun with it!