Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
If you want to learn how to speak English fluently, this app will help you achieve your goal.
Features and functionality:
- Click, listen, and repeat functionality
- Record and play back tool
- Interactive conversation practice lessons
- Hundreds of real life scenarios such as movies, sports, shopping, college life, pets, working, and many more.
- Book mark lessons / Manage favorite lessons feature
- Share feature
- Lesson Search
English categories consist of:
- English Basics
- Regular Daily English
- Business English
- Travel English
- Interview English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Listening Lessons
- Pronunciation Lessons
- English Grammar Basics
- Top 2000 English speaking Vocabulary word list
Everything you need to help you learn English speaking is available in one FREE app.
Hundreds of courses (videos) with many subjects:
- Effortless English®
- Extra English®
- Let's Talk in English®
- The Business Of English®
- Learn English with Emma®
- The Best English®
- Learn English Speaking
- English Conversation
- Speak English With Misterduncan
- EF PodEnglish
- Learning English with Jennifer
- English Today
Lesson content is updated daily, to keep your practice fresh, relevant and exciting.
Quickly learn the most frequent English words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of English. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: English Travel phrases, Most frequent words, English Slang, Business English, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a English course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
Content Content and British English American English contains, I suggest you choose a fixed tone to listen to, which will help improve your listening and speaking skills.
You can listen online listening content, but also the content of your favorite collections, you can also download your favorite content.
Tags: English listening, listening comprehension
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education."—TIME Magazine
• "The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
• Commonly-used English phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Easy to store and manage your favorite items
• Font size adjustment
• No Internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
* Learn to speak English easily.
* Basic to Advanced language English learning.
* Speak with a video Character and get instant feedback.
* You speak English and SpeakingPal understands!
* Improve your English speaking skills
* From beginners to business and academic needs.
Hours of fun video content:
* More than 100 levels, 1000 different dialogs, 1800 sentences, 1300 vocabulary, and hundreds of quiz questions
* Don't miss our 16 free levels !!!
2 million users! 10 global awards!
Winner of 2013 SXSWedu in Higher Education (US)
Winner of 2013 Learning Awards for Innovative Learning Service (UK)
• Talk in English with a video character
• Automatic speech recognition understands and rates your speech
• Get instant color-coded feedback on your pronunciation
• Record and compare your speech with a native English speaker
• Topic based dialogs are humorous and short – practice takes a few minutes
• Unlimited opportunity to practice all sentences
• Rich multimedia – text, voice, and video
• Beginner, intermediate and more advanced levels
• Videos of how to say all English sounds
• Vocabulary aid
• It’s easy, fun and takes just a few minutes a day!
What our users say:
“Such a great app to learn English skills.”
“A brilliant way to learn to pronounce in English.”
“This is the best English learning tool, I have ever seen.”
If you have Busuu, Duolingo, Rosetta Stone, Mindsnacks, Voxy, or other English learning products, you will want SpeakingPal English Tutor to help you learn how to speak in English!
The game consists of several stages so that the learning process is more efficient:
• Training – learning the alphabet, nouns, adjectives, verbs with transcription through flashcards and sound accompaniment.
• Language quiz - testing of the knowledge of the words happens through fun and simple games:
1. Reading and association: choosing the right word for the picture.
2. Visualization: choosing the dynamic moving images for the words.
3. Spelling test: writing words and spell check.
Simple interface, HD tablet support, graphic themed photos and high quality voice work by native speakers improve listening comprehension and allow concentrating on the training material. This ensures quick and efficient learning process.
Full list of topics: vegetables, fruits, wild animals, pets, house, clothing, colors, transport, body parts, tableware, home appliances, food, toys, school, nature, insects, numbers, geometry, musical instruments, sea life, tools, sports, bathroom, travel, infrastructure, office, miscellaneous.
With this interesting and entertaining game you or your child will be able to add new words to their vocabulary through playing. The vocabulary is the foundation for good oral and writing skills. Interactive (adaptive) teaching is an easy and accessible way to study foreign language effectively.
For kids, this application is not only a fast and easy way to learn to speak and write, but is also a way to build upon the knowledge acquired at school or kindergarten. Parents can use this app as preschool lessons by method of Glenn Doman for their babies.
This is practically an illustrated dictionary and exercises for learning English that helps beginners and children to learn English words through playing.
This is a free app. The paid version has no ads, more words and the option to save the scores of the game.
Learn English listening and reading Audio books, or if you know the language, just enjoy our catalog.
- More than 3000 Audio Books.
- The books can be downloaded and read without Internet connection.
- Includes the text of books.
If you want to learn English you can download the application "beelingo.com". The application includes all audio books, an English dictionary and grammar lessons.
"English AudioBooks - Libribox" offers free access to over 3,000 audiobooks. The application includes lists of books sorted by genre and popularity.
Audio books are free thanks to the dedication of hundreds of volunteers who recorded, edited and distributed. The catalog includes novels, history books, biographies, short stories, poetry and more.
The application facilitates searching the LibriVox catalog. You can see the most popular books, browse by title, author or genre, or search by keywords.
- Misérables, Les (By Hugo, Victor)
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The (By Twain, Mark)
- Pride and Prejudice (By Austen, Jane)
- How to Analyze People on Sight Through the Science of Human Analysis: The Five Human Types (By Benedict, Elsie Lincoln)
- KamaSutra, The (By Vatsyayana, Mallanaga)
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Grimm's Fairy Tales (By Grimm, Jacob & Wilhelm)
- Noiseless Patient Spider, A (By Whitman, Walt)
- Leaves of Grass (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Ireland (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Chants (By Whitman, Walt)
- Prince, The (By Machiavelli, Niccolo)
- Ulysses (By Joyce, James)
- Republic, The (By Plato)
- Frankenstein, or Modern Prometheus (By Shelley, Mary Wollstonecraft)
- Tale of Two Cities, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (By Carroll, Lewis)
- Importance of Being Earnest, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Siddhartha (By Hesse, Hermann)
- Gulliver's Travels (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The (By Twain, Mark)
- MobyDick, or the Whale (By Melville, Herman)
- Christmas Carol, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass (By Douglass, Frederick)
- Great Expectations (By Dickens, Charles)
- Dracula (By Stoker, Bram)
- Doll's House, A (By Ibsen, Henrik)
- Jane Eyre (By Brontë, Charlotte)
- Count of Monte Cristo, The (By Dumas, Alexandre)
- War and Peace (By Tolstoy, Leo)
- Beyond Good and Evil (By Nietzsche, Friedrich)
- Modest Proposal, A (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Picture of Dorian Gray, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Peter Pan (By Barrie, J. M.)
- Princess of Mars, A (By Burroughs, Edgar Rice)
- Study in Scarlet, A (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Treasure Island (By Stevenson, Robert Louis)
- Walden (By Thoreau, Henry David)
- Essays book 1 (By Montaigne, Michel Eyquem de)
- War of the Worlds, The (By Wells, H. G.)
- Robinson Crusoe (By Defoe, Daniel)
- Emma (By Austen, Jane)
- Dubliners (By Joyce, James)
- Dead, The (By Joyce, James)
- Murders in the Rue Morgue, The (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 1 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog) (By Jerome, Jerome K.)
- Wuthering Heights (By Brontë, Emily)
- Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The (By Baum, L. Frank)
- Jungle Book, The (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 2 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- 12 Creepy Tales (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Jungle Book, The (Version 2) (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Return of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
- 1000 Spanish English phrases from basic level to advanced, all of them distributed in 60 different levels (32 in free version).
- Quick and simple learning process. You will notice you learn more and more English every day.
- Locutions in American English.
- You will be able to verify your answers ticking "right" or "wrong" in each sentence. If you get them correct, new stars will appear and new levels will be unblocked.
- You will be able to learn English like in a Phrasebook.
- Designed for mobiles and tablets.
*Internet connection is not required once the application has been installed. You will be able to continue from where you stopped the previous time.
Send comments to email@example.com
Frasingo Web : http://frasingo.wix.com/frasingo
Nowadays it is imperative the bilingual education of the children and this game of English for kids was born out of that need
This course has been created by a team of expert educators and pedagogues who have adapted their learning methodology to the world of tablets and smartphones so that children can enjoy the process of learning
FunnyPets has 3 different games, each one of them focuses the learning of words from a different perspective.This multi-game feature helps the memorization of the words
WHAT: educational game for kids where they can see the image of a character or an object and hear the pronunciation of its name thus he can quickly associate both and learn to speak properly
WORDS: educational game for kids presents another way to associate the written word with its pronunciation and the image of the object thus the kid can learn it easily in English.It’s recommended for children of all ages:babies, preschoolers, schoolchildren and preteens
WORLD: the kid can develop his or her imagination because he or she can play with lots of characters and put them in different landscapes.The kid can draw his or her own creation by moving, resizing or rotating the objects in the screen
This new method makes it one of the best games for kid’s educational language:
Learn English while playing
Funny Pets uses English for kids, with the accent and the expressions specific of English.
For children aged between 2 and 9 years
It’s useful to learn the native language, but also to acquire basic vocabulary of a foreign language
Besides, with this game children can learn how to use the new mobile technologies in an easy and intuitive way.
The immediate achievement is a great motivation for the child and it encourages him or her to keep playing (and learning), knowing that he or she is doing it ok
(Have a technical problem with our app: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Internet Connection Required!
The game is free
With 12 different stages or landscapes and 115 characters, you will have lots of stuff to learn vocabulary in English
Three games in one
Enjoy the fun music Each game has its own child song and lots of sounds
Funny Pets has colorful childish pictures and lots of its characters have funny movements and animations
Funny Pets is a preschool game that helps to keep the kids amused while they play and learn how to talk, read and write their first words in English,which is very important for their education
It is highly recommended for children from Russia, Spain, Indonesia, Pakistan, United Kingdom, England, Great Britain, United States (USA), Japan, Kuwait, Australia, South Africa, France, Germany, Finland, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Iceland,Ukraine, Croatia, Serbia, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Canada, China, South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, India, Brazil, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Venezuela, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Colombia, Italy, Greece, Ireland, Peru, Barein, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Costa Rica
This new English course for children is highly recommended for British, Russian, Chinese, Brazilian, German, French, Canadian, Australian, Japanese, Argentinean, Chilean, Cuban, Puerto Ricans, Belgian, Romanians, Indians, Indians, Portuguese, Italian, New Zealander, Bulgarian, Slovak, Slovenian, Estonian, Greek, Icelandic, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Turkish, Saudi, Bangladeshi, Korean, Filipino, Indonesian, Jordanian, Kuwaiti, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Vietnamese, Venezuela, Uruguay, Dominican, Panamanian, Paraguayan, Mexican and South African
english easy for kids
Es perfecto para ti, ya tengas un nivel básico, intermedio o avanzado de inglés. Mediante nuestro curso de inglés online, notarás como tu inglés mejora muy rápido. 3 millones de personas ya han probado el curso,¿ y tú?
En Wlingua, trabajamos día a día para ofrecerte un curso de inglés de calidad que te ayude en tu trabajo, en ese examen que tienes, en tu comunicación con otras personas del mundo...El inglés es una oportunidad, ¡Aprovéchala!
Te mereces aprender con nuestro método:
✔ 600 lecciones de inglés desde el nivel principiante hasta intermedio (A1, A2, B1 y B2).
✔ Proceso de aprendizaje pensado en ti; fácil y guiado. Sentirás que día a día aprendes más y más inglés, cada frase en inglés que trabajas en el curso está cuidadosamente seleccionada.
✔ Locuciones en inglés Británico e inglés Americano. ¡Estudia el inglés que mejor te venga!
✔ Repasos Espaciados. Característica de nuestro “English learning method”
✔ Ejercicios de vocabulario y ejercicios de frases.
✔ Ejercicios de gramática inglesa.
✔ Ejercicios para practicar la lectura.
✔ Pronunciación en inglés Británico o en inglés Americano.
✔ Phrasal verbs, verbos... ¡no necesitarás más traductores!
El curso completo dispone de 2 tipos de cuenta:
- Básica: con la cuenta Básica el curso es gratuito, pero con algunas limitaciones.
- Premium: con la cuenta Premium tienes acceso a todos los contenidos y actividades del curso.
Para estudiar en nuestro curso completo de inglés es necesario crear antes una cuenta, solo necesitamos que nos facilites el email y una contraseña de acceso.
Al crear tu cuenta te regalamos 30 días de acceso Premium. Una vez pasados los 30 días la cuenta pasará automáticamente a Básica. Así de simple, sin ningún coste oculto.
Esta aplicación requiere conexión a internet (el curso se encuentra online). Podrás seguir estudiando donde lo dejaste desde cualquier dispositivo u ordenador.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wlingua - Learning pills gratis
Blog: http://www.wlingua.com/blog -Tips interesantes y artículos
Visita la web de Wlingua http://www.wlingua.com/
*** learn english by play!
*** 11 500 words! (150 free, the rest paid)
*** 6 educational games
*** 50 thematic categories of words
*** 4 difficulty levels, English for beginners, Basics, Intermediate, Advanced
*** English course always with you
*** words pronunciation by native speakers
*** app for tablet and phone
*** works offline
*** mobile flashcards
Lingo Games is an innovative combination of applications to study English with casual games. First, you learn new words using flashcards, and then consolidate vocabulary by playing attractive games. The application itself will create a learning schedule and remind you of the words at the right time.
English for kids and adults:
Quiz - Choose correct answers and uncover whole picture! A word in your native language is shown on the puzzle. If you uncover whole image you will get a bonus game!
Invaders - Invaders are coming! Shoot down a ship with a correct English word. Question is shown on the cockpit.
Snake - Arrange an English word eating the letters in the correct order. The question is in the upper left corner. You have 3 lives.
Flashcards is an effective method of learning valued by teachers all over the world! Learn English with this game! Enjoy!
Follow us on Facebook:
Check out our website: