mifan means rice in Chinese
Ever been to a Thai, Chinese, or Korean restaurant and wondered, “What the heck is that?...” Xiao long bao? Bami mu daeng? Makchang gui? Never fear, mifan is here! We provide easy to understand descriptions of foreign dishes alongside helpful pictures, so you don’t have to feel afraid to order anything again!
Ordering pickup or delivery? We provide comprehensive order tracking system to let you know when your order is seen, when it’s being made, and of course when it’s ready for pickup or out for delivery!
- (New) create & order your customized combo food.
- (New) You can switch between the 2 menus (Asian Style / Western Style). Never have to feel afraid to order any mystery meat, mifan’s got you covered!
- Our interface is in English, but menus are translated into English, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Thai!
- App provides easy-to-understand descriptions of menu items alongside pictures of each dish.
- Comprehensive order tracking system to let you know when your order is seen, when it's being made.
- Support for both delivery and pickup service.
Serving areas now include areas in Canada! We’re expanding to more restaurants and more campuses every day!
Let’s be mifans. Please reach out with any questions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, @eatmifan on twitter or mifan app page on Facebook.