Chippewa Valley Bank’s Mobile App gives you convenient and secure access to your accounts. With our app, you are able to access your CVB accounts in the same way you access them through CVB’s Online Banking. With this app, you are able to:
• View account balances and recent transactions
• Transfer money between your CVB accounts
• Pay Bills
• Deposit checks with your phone
• Find your nearest CVB Locations and CVB ATMs
How it works:
1. Download the Chippewa Valley Bank app from the Play Store.
2. Enter your Online Banking credentials (Access ID, Password, and Security Questions).
3. View your CVB balances and transactions and make transfers between CVB accounts.
4. The app will automatically log you out when you are inactive so your information stays secure. You will be required to put in the password whenever the app is reopened.
Questions? Call your local Chippewa Valley Bank office.
*Standard data usage charges may apply through your wireless carrier.