The mobile app "Bas-Rhin à vélo" is packed with information for cyclists of the department Bas-Rhin, one of the first biking departments of France with over 800 km of paths. It explains in detail the main cycling routes so that all users can freely know and use this vast network.
Practical, ergonomic and easy to use, it provides all the necessary information to prepare your trip and it accompanies you in real time thanks to its many features:
- Description of the main routes crossing the department (length, elevation change, difficulty...);
- Useful information and geolocated points of interest (shops, services...);
- Road books for real-time guidance thanks to an integrated GPS system;
- Information on current incidents;
- Possibility to report incidents;
- News and events close to you.
Find all the necessary information for a good trip in the department, the opportunity to discover the rich Alsatian heritage. Whether amateur or experienced, alone or with family, let us guide you on cycling routes of the Bas-Rhin!