★ Pitch correction
★ 10+ free beats
★ Import your music (pro upgrade)
★ Share, save, and set songs as your ringtone
★ Fast processing - effect applied in background while recording
★ Custom themes - 9 color choices
Advanced Recording and Editing Features:
★ Mixer - adjust volume of vocals and beat separately
★ Clip Light - lights up if you are singing too loudly
★ Waveform Display - visualization of beat gives helpful cues while recording
★ Align Tracks - keep your tracks in sync
Top 10 Beats:
1. Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe - Kendrick Lamar
2. Bugatti - Ace Hood, Future, Rick Ross
3. Loyal - Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, French Montana
4. Dark Horse - Katy Perry, Juicy J
5. We Dem Boyz - Wiz Khalifa
6. Molly - Tyga, Wiz Khalifa, Mally Mall
7. Body Language - Kid Ink, Usher, Tinashe
8. 0 to 100 / The Catch Up - Drake
9. Studio - Schoolboy Q
10. 5 O'Clock - T-Pain
Our beats are high-quality instrumental covers produced by Malek. Sorry, no previews on covers (due to licensing restraints). Check out Malek's free beats inside the app or visit these links:
* Malek beats: http://malekbeats.com/
* Beat making video: http://goo.gl/hJiSve
Want more beats? Upgrade to pro and import unlimited songs from your phone's library (.mp3 and other formats supported). Pro also removes ads.
Stay in touch:
Follow us on Twitter @TuneMeApp or Like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/tunemeapp
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
Songify is the official app of the Gregory Brothers, creators of the AutoTune The News series on YouTube, and other viral video hits like “Bed Intruder Song”, “Can’t Hug Every Cat”, “Double Rainbow”, and “Winning!”
Songify has been featured in The New York Times, USA Today, Forbes, MSNBC, The Guardian, Washington Post, Mashable, and more!
“The very definition of fun!” - The New York Times
"Turns your speech into song!" David Pogue, CBS
"Don't you want to be famous too?" Blake Grundman, 148apps
“Clever and fun!” - AppAdvice
"Songify is just the type of app for which smartphones were made." - Appolicious
Songify yourself with these popular tracks!
* Bed Intruder
* Can’t Hug Every Cat
* Double Rainbow
* …and many more!
Songify’s unique songification technology was invented by Smule to turn speech into music and is not the same as Antares Auto-Tune, which does not work on speech.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS USAGE:
Permission: READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
Reason: We use this to create a unique identifier for each device so we can keep track of the coin balance and songs each user has purchased and re-instate current purchases if he or she deletes the app and re-installs. We are currently evaluating other options for this to see if there is a way to offer the same functionality without requiring this.
Permission: MODIFY GLOBAL SYSTEM SETTINGS
We need this permission for the ringtone creation feature.
WavePad Free works within audio waveforms to make selections for quick editing, such as inserting sound from other files, or apply sound effects like the high pass filter to clarify audio quality.
This free sound editor is Ideal for journalists and other professionals who need to recordings on the go. WavePad Free makes it easy to edit, store, or send recordings so they are readily available wherever they are needed.
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
• Edit multiple audio file formats
• Supports auto-trim editing and voice activated recording
★The main features of the voice tuner
◆Analysis and display the pitch in real time
Voice input from the microphone is analyzed immediately, it will be displayed in the "pitch graph". The analysis range is approximately 4 octaves of F1 - E5. Since the pitch of the input voice is graph displayed on the pitch graph, you can check the fluid transition of the pitch. For example, by recognizing the voice of the blur of a long tone, you will be able to train a stable pitch voice.
◆While listening to the guide sound, utter the target of pitch
By listening to the sound guide, it is possible to check the pitch of the target. If you touch the keyboard of the screen, at the same time the guide sound of its height sounds, the pitch will be displayed in red line to pitch graph. Listen to the guide sound, as your voice line overlaps with the red line of the pitch graph, you uttered the voice.
◆Recording the pitch for 60 seconds
"VoiTUNER" record the pitch of the input voice for 60 seconds. When you turn off the "ON / OFF" button, flow of pitch graph stops. Then you drag in the graph, so you can check the data of the past 60 seconds.
"Pitch meter" below the graph displays the pitch difference between the guide sound and voice guidance. When the pitch difference is approximately equal to 0, the meter will indicate the center. When the pitch is shifted more than a semitone, meter indicates the red zone at each end. Please control a height of your voice as the meter to indicate the middle.
・You can also be used to tone practice, such as Chinese.
・You can play any time using the keyboard in the app. There are two types of keyboard of Ring-type and Line-type.
★The main features of the "Ear Quiz"
◆Quiz about the relative pitch
The quiz is designed to select the sound of the same pitch or the higher pitch by comparison hearing the two or more sounds. The relative pitch ability is said to improve anyone by training regardless of age.
◆Three phases of levels of the quiz
There are three levels, from rudimentary level to divide listen to the height of the sound, to a high difficulty level that separates listening to a slight difference in frequency. Quiz is made up of 10 questions each, 10 points will be added to the score if you answer correctly. However, if you listen to repeat the problem by Repeat button, it will be deducted from the addition points. Let's aim to 100 points!
◎Quiz questions example
・Select the sound of the same height as the first sound.
・Select the higher sound to hear the two sounds.
・Select one octave different height of the sound compared to the first sound.
・Select the 3 degrees different height of the sound compared to the first sound (for example "C" and "E")
It’s so easy to get started. There’s no need to download any special tracks or stream music from YouTube. SingPlay automatically converts the music on your smartphone into Karaoke tracks while reserving the original quality of the music; there are no MIDI sounds or cover versions with this app! Browse through your music, pick the track you like and start singing. If you want to document your performance, just press the record button. Create your track in either Original or Karaoke Mode; Original Mode retains the original vocal while Karaoke Mode features only the instrumental version of the track. Once you’ve finished your performance, listen to your recording and make edits to your sound with SingPlay’s volume and voice controls. If you’re happy with your creation, share it on Facebook, YouTube, and Google+, or save it as an MP3 file on your device.
Download SingPlay today and get started!
[Play with your songs!]
* Enjoy singing with or without the original vocal
* Practice singing with easy transport controls
* Record your singing or instrumental performance with the original music in the background
* Record only the part of the song that you like
* Adjust the tempo and pitch as you desire for your best performance
* Share your recordings on Facebook and Google+ with the touch of your finger
* Save your recordings as MP3 files including your favorite photos attached
* Karaoke Mode: Instrumental music without the original vocal
* Add lyrics if there are none included in a music file
* Pitch Control (+/- 4 semitones)
* Tempo Control (+/- 4 steps)
* Fast Forward / Rewind
* Reverb (Echo) effect on your recording
* Separate volume controls for Music, Vocal, and Reverb
* No internet connection necessary
* Original music sound is reserved; no MIDI sound or cover version
[Supported OS / Devices]
Smartphones with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or above (including 4.4 KitKat). Tablets will be supported in the near future.
Supported Audio Format: .mp3, .aac, .m4a (AAC), .wav, .flac, .ogg
Output: .mp4 (AAC), .mp3
* Please use either earbuds or headphones for the best recording experience. The microphone within the device will provide a better quality recording, so it is generally recommended to use earbuds or headphones without a microphone.
** For more details and questions about errors as well as enhancement requests, please contact: email@example.com
Your feedback is welcome and highly appreciated! Thank you!
NOTE: This app is not call recorder. May not work properly on some handsets. User interface not optimized for tablets yet. Recordings in this format cannot be sent via text/sms/mms. Please feel free to send me feedback via email if you have any.
- automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta)
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- wave/pcm encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- microphone gain calibration tool
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- storage and directory change (default: sdcard/SmartVoiceRecorder)
- remaining recording time showed on home screen, limited only by available space on your storage (and tech. limit 2GB per file)
- easy to use recordings list
- send/share a recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
- set a recording as an ringtone, alarm or notification in one click
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (for displaying ads and some stats collection)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for prevent device from sleeping)
- write settings (for ability to set default system ringtone/notification/alarm)
- billing (for in-app option to turn off ads)
Ever wanted to be a recording artist?
Dreamed of playing in a band?
Meet musicians and singers just like you, and start making music on nana!
++Recording in 3 steps
Record, mix, and share your music in 3 easy steps!
++Make music with friends, or with yourself
On nana, singing with others is just as easy as singing by yourself.
Sing karaoke to someone's guitar or piano track, play in a virtual band session, form a choir, or join in on someone else’s song - the possibilities are endless.
++Share to Twitter and Facebook
Connect nana to your social network for easy, automatic sharing.
Or copy your recording URL and send it to anyone, anywhere.
++Get connected with new friends
If you find an awesome singer or a talented pianist, give them a nod with an applause or a comment.
Make a new friend with a musical taste just like yours!
*Please connect via Wi-Fi for the best experience.
*Available on Android 4.1 and above, Android 4.2 and above recommended. May not be compatible with all devices.
- Record directly from your Android device.
- Load any uncompressed, mono or stereo WAV, at any sampling rate or bit depth.
- Apply any of 16 of Caustic's effects and preview them in real-time, then stamp down and apply more.
- Process waveform audio with Fade In/Out, Normalize, Amplify, Reverse operations and more.
- Use Caustic's C-SFXR to generate retro video game sounds.
- Trim audio precisely, down to individual samples.
- View the frequency spectrum of your audio.
Volca Sample-specific features:
- Upload to any of the 100 sample slots and keep a database of your device's state.
- Clear all samples
- Restore factory samples
- Monitor device memory
This is not an official KORG app, it is made by me, Rej Poirier / SingleCellSoftware using the KORG volca sample SDK.
This app contains no ads, no IAPs and does not access the internet. If you'd like to support my work, please buy Caustic or any other of my apps.
Visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com for a free desktop (Windows/Mac) version too!
Designed to be user friendly, social and responsive, you now have the keys to mix your music and rule the party.
☆ Voted as app of the week by IKMultimedia ☆
DJ Studio respects you:
★ Full app for FREE, no hidden cost.
★ No registration fee.
★ No limitation, no watermark.
★ No trackers.
★ No stealing data.
★ No popups everywhere, everyday.
★ No premium, platinum only features.
★ Freely removable ads.
★ Only optional paid skins to support our work.
★ Wide compatibility : Android 2.3 and more
★ 2 virtual turntables with cross fader
★ Customize your decks with up to 7 skins!
★ Unique scratch engine and disc physics
★ Access and browse your mp3 music library by folder, artist, album, name
★ Edit and re-order playlist
★ 8 sound effects: Flanger, Phaser, Gate, Reverb, Bit crusher, 3D, Brake and FlippingDouble
★ 3-bands equalizer for each deck
★ 10 customizable sample pads
★ One CUE/RECALL point per deck
★ IN/OUT and beat based loops
★ Pre-Cueing with headphones or Y-cable
★ Automatic landscape and portrait mode
★ Live record your mixes with the built-in recorder
★ Auto-mix feature (random & playlist modes)
★ Share your mixes on the SoundCloud social network
★ Live sound spectrum view with beats detection and zoom
★ Use your wave and mp3 music library
★ Designed for Nexus devices
★ Share with friends on social networks with Facebook, Tweeter or Google+
★ Compatible with iRigMIX™ from IK Multimedia*
★ Screen compatibility from 3.7" to 10" and HD screens
★ Wide OS compatibility : since OS 2.3
★ Min 1 core 800Mhz, recommended 2 cores
★ 2 cores required for scratch option
★ 1 GB RAM recommended
★ Multi-touch since 3.0
DJStudio is an advanced DJ application suitable for everybody whether you are a novice or a pro. You can use it as a standard free music player, to play your mp3 files.
If you like the app, please leave us a review!
If you have issues with this software or if you have some questions don't hesitate to write us an email.
* Sold separately, iRigMix is a product of IK Multimedia (http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmix/)
Just hold down the button to play the note!
Note: Pitch Perfect makes no effort to synthesize a natural sound -- instead, it generates a plain old sine wave at the appropriate frequency. The goal of the app is to provide quick, easy access to a note when you need it.
Tips and tricks:
-To reorder your songs, long-press the edit button next to the song and choose "Move up" or "Move down"
-To sort your song list alphabetically, hit the menu button while looking at the list
-Hit the menu key on your phone (or look at the action bar) for additional options
-Use it with your Android Wear smart watch to remotely control the pitch pipe -- even when the app isn't open
-Add a pitch pipe widget to your home or lock screen for easy access
If you encounter issues or have feature requests, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
1.Record all your audios into mp3, which can save a lot of space for you! You could only record hours of voice with the old one, but with the new one, you could record hundreds of hours!
2.Seven different options of audio qualities, you could choose a high quality audio to have a better sound, or choose low quality to save much more space.
3.Record audios in background, so that you can do other things while recording.
4.Easy to manage all the audio records. You could play, share, delete and view the detail of the records in a very easy way.
Equalizer+ has been given a new look for 2015! Improve your music listening experience easily thanks to a brand new interface, even more elegant and sober. Turn up the volume, listen to your favorite albums & playlists and revamp your tracks with your music equalizer, a real music booster!
The 3 in 1 music app: MP3 Player, Music Equalizer and Bass Booster.
Equalizer+ is the most complete music player enabling you to adjust your sound tracks with a five-band equalizer and enjoy a powerful bass amplifier! Access your music library directly from the app. Play with audio filters to get the best out of your music. Amplify even more your bass sounds thanks to the Bass Booster option. Set the frequencies you like for your songs and save your settings as presets. You can also choose among a selection of presets, based on popular music genres.
Equalizer Plus basically makes it possible for you to mix, edit and customize the sound of your tracks to ensure an optimal music listening experience.
The best Music EQ Mixer is now available for your Android TV!
You can finally enjoy your music equalizers, music & volume booster and visualizers directly on your large screen! Equalizer+ takes the experience even further by connecting all your devices music content together - smartphones, tablets and TV - via wifi. Access all the music content wherever it’s located from any of your device!
Local music sharing network: the more, the merrier!
Enjoy true and instant music sharing moments via Equalizer+ app! Access your own music playlists and albums as well as those of your friends! You can stream each other’s music library. No download necessary, just local streaming. All of you just need to be connected to the same wifi network to seamlessly enlarge your music track list! Browse their music library endlessly to find new songs and maybe discover your new favorite jam!
Undoubtedly, Equalizer+ is the new must-have to listen to your songs and playlists! Boost and improve your sound quality! You control the sound!
- 5 bands equalizer (improve your songs quality from bass to treble)
- Audio player (directly available in the app)
- Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album / songs / artist or playlists)
- Compatible with Android TV
- Local Music sharing network
- Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while consulting other apps or while in stand-by mode)
- Contextual Music search available by songs, album, artists and playlists
- 10 equalizer presets based on music genres (acoustic, classical, dance, electro, flat, hip-hop, jazz, pop, R&B, rock)
- Visible music progress bar for an easy navigation within the songs you're listening to
- 'Repeat' function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat 1 song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
- 'Shuffle' function to play your songs in a random order
- Add to queue feature
- Volume booster
- Professional sound rendering
- Simple and friendly user interface
Options that can be unlocked via direct purchase:
- Get loud with BASS BOOSTER: to boost the volume of your bass like never before! (editable bass booster volume level)
- VISUALIZER: watch your sound spectrum move. You can choose among a great choice of audio wave shapes.
- Record your customized presets with SAVE option
- DJ MODE: to ensure a smooth string of music
- Edit and/or delete your presets
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! We recommend you to use the app with your headphones or speakers. Turn up the volume and enjoy a genuine music booster! I
• Play / Stop the metronome with flash / vibration / visual
• Turn on tuner
• Record your play
• Select rhythm pattern
With NO touch, you can:
• Stop the metronome in battery-saving mode (by covering the proximity sensor).
New ideas implemented by a heavy metronome and tuner user.
★ A tuner that listens your sound, and a pitch fork that sounds the exact pitch ★
★ Customizable A4 frequency (440Hz by default) ★
★ A real metronome shouldn't lag beats ★
Soundcorset metronome never lags.
★ Integrated one-touch recorder ★
★ Flash metronome
If you can't hear the sound of the metronome, due to the speaker volume limit, use flash metronome instead. You can easily see the beats. Project the flashlight to the wall, then the entire wall will guide you to get the beats.
★ Large start button
to easily touch with your busy fingers
* Can be used with guitar ukulele mandolin violin cello viola bass drum flute harmonica clarinet trumpet
* Precise BPM control
* Intuitive volume control
* BPM Counter
* Accurate tuner
* Visual metronome using flash light of the camera
* Tuning fork, pitch pipe
* Free guitar tuner
DaTuner Pro was reviewed by Android Central:
"For the Android-loving musician, I think DaTuner Pro is easily the best tuner you can have on your device. I used to give that title to *see review!*, but DaTuner has proven to be so powerful, easy to use, and accurate, it'd be foolish to not use it."
DaTuner converts the fundamental frequency to the nearest note and error in cents for quick and easy tuning of your guitar, ukelele, violin, bass, cello, mandolin, piano, harp, saxophone, Ducati timing belt, harmonica, kazoo, you name it.
DaTuner's display is easy to read; nearest note and octave is displayed in a giant, easy to read font in the center of the screen, and frequency in hertz plus error in cents is displayed at the bottom of the screen. Sensitivity is auto-adjusted, but can also be adjusted by touch via a bar on the left-hand side of the screen, and the speed/accuracy of the algorithm and the relative frequency (if other than 440Hz) can be adjusted via the configuration menu.
There is no "dead zone" with this tuner app as is the case with many other apps. Instead, the whole display turns green when the incoming frequency is within a configurable range of the target frequency and you can still see small changes in pitch even within the "in-range" area. Both the "in-tune" range and the colours shown for sharp and flat can be configured in this version.
Screen and filter lock allow you to select the note that you would like to tune to, with filter lock ignoring anything outside of the range of the note you wish to tune, which is useful for tuning in noisy environs.
1.) No dead zone - screen changes to green when tuning is good.
2.) Auto-Sensitivity - no configuration required.
3.) Bright, easy-to-read display.
4.) Quick, accurate and precise. < 0.3 cents @ E3 (329.62Hz), <0.1 cents @ C5(1046.5Hz), < 1 cent @ A2 (110Hz)
5.) Screen lock: Lock to the note you want to tune, even if extremely out of tune and make your way up/down to it.
6.) Filter lock: Lock and filter to a specific note and filter out everything outside that note's range.
8.) Reference frequency adjustment for orchestra tuning.
9.) Choice of colours for sharp/flat
Features in the PRO version [not in this free version]
10.) [PRO] Transposition.
11.) [PRO] Temperaments. You can modify the ones that exist or add your own using a text editor. The temperaments are saved on your external memory under the /DaTuner directory.
12.) [PRO] Notation (ie Solfége, English, English sharp, English flat, Northern European.) Customization of these will be possible in a future upgrade.
13.) [PRO] Emulated strobe tuner display
14.) [PRO] Digital readout of error in cents
15.) [PRO] Pitch pipe (triangle, sine, sawtooth, square)
16.) [PRO] Pitch pipe auto mode (no touch!)
17.) [PRO] Accelerated tuning algorithm.
18.) [PRO] Sample rate range 8kHz - 48kHz.
I have tried my best to eliminate bugs from this software, and I apologize in advance for any problems you might find. Getting feedback via email, negative and positive, is very appreciated, so please email me all of the problems that occur so I can fix them!
Not worth five stars? Please email me and let me know why! I can not improve it if I don't know what to improve! Thanks!
I am overhauling DaTuner, and can use your help to add all of the new features that it will eventually have! Please join me at the new DaTuner Beta Group, right here:
Translators wanted! Contact me if you can help me to translate to your native language! Thank you!
The Fine Chromatic Tuner was adjusted and tested with acoustic guitars, soprano ukulele, tenor uke and electric guitars. I believe that it will work with any mid to mid-high range instrument as it was fine adjusted for the 70 Hz - 500 Hz. So this one is not suitable for bass guitars for example. I will make a different app for the low range instruments soon.
This is automatic chromatic tuner that supports every screen size. Fine Chromatic Tuner works well with devices supporting 44100 16 bit audio input (almost every phone and tablet in mid - high price range) and 22050 16 bit audio input. Tuner still works with the other possible settings but not so accurate.
- Automatic note selection
- Ultra responsive -50 to +50 cent range fine tuning display
- Precise to ±1/100 semitone (±1 cent)
- Analog like needle
- Exact frequency display.
- Clean and simple analog like UI
- Keep screen on while working.
- Works in noisy surroundings
the buggy Android 5.0 is now supported :)
THIS IS VERSION 1.71 (BETA) so if you find any problem please write me an email and I will fix it as soon as possible!
This is a Fine chromatic tuner free app - for no ads version check the PRO chromatic tuner.