★ Pitch correction
★ 10+ free beats
★ Import your music (pro upgrade)
★ Share, save, and set songs as your ringtone
★ Fast processing - effect applied in background while recording
★ Custom themes - 9 color choices
Advanced Recording and Editing Features:
★ Mixer - adjust volume of vocals and beat separately
★ Clip Light - lights up if you are singing too loudly
★ Waveform Display - visualization of beat gives helpful cues while recording
★ Align Tracks - keep your tracks in sync
Top 10 Beats:
1. Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe - Kendrick Lamar
2. Bugatti - Ace Hood, Future, Rick Ross
3. Loyal - Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, French Montana
4. Dark Horse - Katy Perry, Juicy J
5. We Dem Boyz - Wiz Khalifa
6. Molly - Tyga, Wiz Khalifa, Mally Mall
7. Body Language - Kid Ink, Usher, Tinashe
8. 0 to 100 / The Catch Up - Drake
9. Studio - Schoolboy Q
10. 5 O'Clock - T-Pain
Our beats are high-quality instrumental covers produced by Malek. Sorry, no previews on covers (due to licensing restraints). Check out Malek's free beats inside the app or visit these links:
* Malek beats: http://malekbeats.com/
* Beat making video: http://goo.gl/hJiSve
Want more beats? Upgrade to pro and import unlimited songs from your phone's library (.mp3 and other formats supported). Pro also removes ads.
Stay in touch:
Follow us on Twitter @TuneMeApp or Like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/tunemeapp
With Smule’s proprietary “rappification” technology, AutoRap maps the syllables of your speech to any beat, creating a unique rap every time.
Talk into the app, and AutoRap magically morphs your speech into a legit rap. Create your own original rap songs to over 70+ beats, many from songs you know and love by artists like Snoop Dogg and Nicki Minaj.
It's all you! Dish a fresh rhyme in your own time, in your own style.
*** HEADPHONES RECOMMENDED FOR RAP MODE ***
Now go share your creations with your friends via email, Google+, Facebook or Twitter. Sing them a happy birthday they’ll never forget, or give ‘em the lowdown on the sandwich you ate for lunch.
NEW BEATS AND SONGS ADDED EVERY WEEK.
The current song catalogue includes songs and beats by:
♪ Lil Wayne
♪ Rick Ross
♪ Nicki Minaj
♪ Eminem feat. Rihanna
♪ Snoop Dogg
♪ Tupac feat. Dr. Dre
♪ Beastie Boys
...and many more!
Check back daily to see what’s new. Want something we don’t have? Visit our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/smule) and put your request in!
- Choose between talk or rap mode.
- Pick your beat.
- Beautiful visualizations provide voice feedback to let you know you're being heard.
- Share your creations via email, Google+, Facebook and Twitter.
- Come back frequently to earn additional plays.
EXPLANATION OF PLAYS:
AutoRap offers you the ability to choose rap to any beat using “Plays”. Plays allow you to try out any song in the catalogue. Each time you create an AutoRap, the corresponding Play Balance gets deducted by 1 Play. You can earn plays for free directly in AutoRap!
We offer one song that is ALWAYS FREE - “Turkey Burgers” - so you can use the app anytime you want completely free, without spending any money, ever.
We also allow you to earn Plays for free, right in the app!
UNLIMITED VIP SUBSCRIPTION:
- You can subscribe for unlimited Plays!
- The subscription costs $4.99
- In exchange, you can use ALL songs for UNLIMITED use!
- Payment will be charged to Google Wallet at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto renewal turned off via Google Wallet
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
NOTE: Headphones recommended for maximum enjoyment.
Have questions on a particular permission? http://www.smule.com/support/autorap#android
Songify is the official app of the Gregory Brothers, creators of the AutoTune The News series on YouTube, and other viral video hits like “Bed Intruder Song”, “Can’t Hug Every Cat”, “Double Rainbow”, and “Winning!”
Songify has been featured in The New York Times, USA Today, Forbes, MSNBC, The Guardian, Washington Post, Mashable, and more!
“The very definition of fun!” - The New York Times
"Turns your speech into song!" David Pogue, CBS
"Don't you want to be famous too?" Blake Grundman, 148apps
“Clever and fun!” - AppAdvice
"Songify is just the type of app for which smartphones were made." - Appolicious
Songify yourself with these popular tracks!
* Bed Intruder
* Can’t Hug Every Cat
* Double Rainbow
* …and many more!
Songify’s unique songification technology was invented by Smule to turn speech into music and is not the same as Antares Auto-Tune, which does not work on speech.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS USAGE:
Permission: READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
Reason: We use this to create a unique identifier for each device so we can keep track of the coin balance and songs each user has purchased and re-instate current purchases if he or she deletes the app and re-installs. We are currently evaluating other options for this to see if there is a way to offer the same functionality without requiring this.
Permission: MODIFY GLOBAL SYSTEM SETTINGS
We need this permission for the ringtone creation feature.
- 5 bands equalizer (from low bass to highs to enhance the quality of your songs)
- Audio player (directly available in the app)
- Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album / songs / artist or playlist)
- Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while you consult other apps or while your device is in stand-by mode)
- Contextual Music search available by songs, album, artists and playlist
- 10 equalizer presets based on different music genres
- Double-clic option to quickly and easily reset the volume of the frequency filters
- Visible music progress bar for an easy navigation within the songs you're listening to
- “Repeat” function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat one song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
- “Shuffle” function: plays your songs in a random order
- Media Bass volume control
- Vintage and refined design
- Professional sound rendering
- Simple and friendly user interface
- Visualizer window: one audio spectrum animation is provided with the app (like on the former Windows Media Player). You can display the visualizer in full-screen.
Options that can be unlocked via direct purchase or via the achievement of rewarded actions):
- BASS BOOST: to boost the volume of your bass like never before! (the bass boost level is editable)
- “SAVE” option to record your customized frequency presets
- Possibility to edit and/or delete your presets
- “FADE”: to ensure a smooth string of music
- “DUALSCREEN” option to display your equalizer on a second screen
- VISUALIZER to give birth to your sound: watch the sound move directly from your mobile, the way one used to with Windows Media Player
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! Plug in your headphones or turn your speakers on, and listen to your songs as if you were in a studio. Enjoy volume at its best! Improve the quality of your sound! There’s nothing like a good equalizer to boost your parties or just boost your music listening experience.
The available music genre presets are:
Fulfill your dreams with Vocalist!
Vocalist develops your singing skills and vocal range by giving you various singing exercises, ranging from very simple to advanced.
Vocalist is aimed for beginners as well as experienced singers who want to fine tune their voice and expand their range.
The singing exercises play a short melody which you then need to sing yourself. Vocalist shows you instant feedback on where you hit the right note, and where you were off.
Vocalist offers several training options:
Continuous play, with increasing difficulty
Practice specific lessons, divided into difficulty categories
Practice singing real songs
Free singing, improvisation, and instrument tuning
Various tips on how to sing
Download Vocalist now and start singing!
This is the pro version, which lets you use any MP3 as a background beat and removes advertisements.
Stay in touch:
Follow us on Twitter @TuneMeApp or Like us on Facebook facebook.com/tunemeapp
* Record Audio - to access the device microphone
* Full Internet Access - to download free background beats
* View Network State - to download free background beats
* Read Phone State And Identity - advertisements (Admob) require this permission
* Modify USB And SD Card Contents - songs are saved on the SD card
* Modify Global System Settings - to set songs as ringtones
* Market Billing Service - to purchase extra background beats
* Discover Known Accounts - to purchase extra background beats
WavePad Free works within audio waveforms to make selections for quick editing, such as inserting sound from other files, or apply sound effects like the high pass filter to clarify audio quality.
This free sound editor is Ideal for journalists and other professionals who need to recordings on the go. WavePad Free makes it easy to edit, store, or send recordings so they are readily available wherever they are needed.
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
• Edit multiple audio file formats
• Supports auto-trim editing and voice activated recording
DaTuner Pro was reviewed by Android Central:
"For the Android-loving musician, I think DaTuner Pro is easily the best tuner you can have on your device. I used to give that title to *see review!*, but DaTuner has proven to be so powerful, easy to use, and accurate, it'd be foolish to not use it."
DaTuner converts the fundamental frequency to the nearest note and error in cents for quick and easy tuning of your guitar, ukelele, violin, bass, cello, mandolin, piano, harp, saxophone, Ducati timing belt, harmonica, kazoo, you name it.
DaTuner's display is easy to read; nearest note and octave is displayed in a giant, easy to read font in the center of the screen, and frequency in hertz plus error in cents is displayed at the bottom of the screen. Sensitivity is auto-adjusted, but can also be adjusted by touch via a bar on the left-hand side of the screen, and the speed/accuracy of the algorithm and the relative frequency (if other than 440Hz) can be adjusted via the configuration menu.
There is no "dead zone" with this tuner app as is the case with many other apps. Instead, the whole display turns green when the incoming frequency is within a configurable range of the target frequency and you can still see small changes in pitch even within the "in-range" area. Both the "in-tune" range and the colours shown for sharp and flat can be configured in this version.
Screen and filter lock allow you to select the note that you would like to tune to, with filter lock ignoring anything outside of the range of the note you wish to tune, which is useful for tuning in noisy environs.
1.) No dead zone - screen changes to green when tuning is good.
2.) Auto-Sensitivity - no configuration required.
3.) Bright, easy-to-read display.
4.) Quick, accurate and precise. < 0.3 cents @ E3 (329.62Hz), <0.1 cents @ C5(1046.5Hz), < 1 cent @ A2 (110Hz)
5.) Screen lock: Lock to the note you want to tune, even if extremely out of tune and make your way up/down to it.
6.) Filter lock: Lock and filter to a specific note and filter out everything outside that note's range.
8.) Reference frequency adjustment for orchestra tuning.
9.) Choice of colours for sharp/flat
Features in the PRO version [not in this free version]
10.) [PRO] Transposition.
11.) [PRO] Temperaments. You can modify the ones that exist or add your own using a text editor. The temperaments are saved on your external memory under the /DaTuner directory.
12.) [PRO] Notation (ie Solfége, English, English sharp, English flat, Northern European.) Customization of these will be possible in a future upgrade.
13.) [PRO] Emulated strobe tuner display
14.) [PRO] Digital readout of error in cents
15.) [PRO] Pitch pipe (triangle, sine, sawtooth, square)
16.) [PRO] Pitch pipe auto mode (no touch!)
17.) [PRO] Accelerated tuning algorithm.
18.) [PRO] Sample rate range 8kHz - 48kHz.
I have tried my best to eliminate bugs from this software, and I apologize in advance for any problems you might find. Getting feedback via email, negative and positive, is very appreciated, so please email me all of the problems that occur so I can fix them!
Not worth five stars? Please email me and let me know why! I can not improve it if I don't know what to improve! Thanks!
I am overhauling DaTuner, and can use your help to add all of the new features that it will eventually have! Please join me at the new DaTuner Beta Group, right here:
Translators wanted! Contact me if you can help me to translate to your native language! Thank you!
Just hold down the button to play the note!
Note: Pitch Perfect makes no effort to synthesize a natural sound -- instead, it generates a plain old sine wave at the appropriate frequency. The goal of the app is to provide quick, easy access to a note when you need it.
Tips and tricks:
-To reorder your songs, long-press the edit button next to the song and choose "Move up" or "Move down"
-To sort your song list alphabetically, hit the menu button while looking at the list
-Hit the menu key on your phone (or look at the action bar) for additional options
-Use it with your Android Wear smart watch to remotely control the pitch pipe -- even when the app isn't open
-Add a pitch pipe widget to your home or lock screen for easy access
If you encounter issues or have feature requests, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s so easy to get started. There’s no need to download any special tracks or stream music from YouTube. SingPlay automatically converts the music on your smartphone into Karaoke tracks while reserving the original quality of the music; there are no MIDI sounds or cover versions with this app! Browse through your music, pick the track you like and start singing. If you want to document your performance, just press the record button. Create your track in either Original or Karaoke Mode; Original Mode retains the original vocal while Karaoke Mode features only the instrumental version of the track. Once you’ve finished your performance, listen to your recording and make edits to your sound with SingPlay’s volume and voice controls. If you’re happy with your creation, share it on Facebook, YouTube, and Google+, or save it as an MP3 file on your device.
Download SingPlay today and get started!
[Play with your songs!]
* Enjoy singing with or without the original vocal
* Practice singing with easy transport controls
* Record your singing or instrumental performance with the original music in the background
* Record only the part of the song that you like
* Adjust the tempo and pitch as you desire for your best performance
* Share your recordings on Facebook and Google+ with the touch of your finger
* Save your recordings as MP3 files including your favorite photos attached
* Karaoke Mode: Instrumental music without the original vocal
* Add lyrics if there are none included in a music file
* Pitch Control (+/- 4 semitones)
* Tempo Control (+/- 4 steps)
* Fast Forward / Rewind
* Reverb (Echo) effect on your recording
* Separate volume controls for Music, Vocal, and Reverb
* No internet connection necessary
* Original music sound is reserved; no MIDI sound or cover version
[Supported OS / Devices]
Smartphones with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or above (including 4.4 KitKat). Tablets will be supported in the near future.
Supported Audio Format: .mp3, .aac, .m4a (AAC), .wav, .flac, .ogg
Output: .mp4 (AAC), .mp3
* Please use either earbuds or headphones for the best recording experience. The microphone within the device will provide a better quality recording, so it is generally recommended to use earbuds or headphones without a microphone.
** For more details and questions about errors as well as enhancement requests, please contact: email@example.com
Your feedback is welcome and highly appreciated! Thank you!
NOTE: This app is not call recorder. May not work properly on some handsets. User interface not optimized for tablets yet. Recordings in this format cannot be sent via text/sms/mms. Please feel free to send me feedback via email if you have any.
- automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta)
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- wave/pcm encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- microphone gain calibration tool
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- storage and directory change (default: sdcard/SmartVoiceRecorder)
- remaining recording time showed on home screen, limited only by available space on your storage (and tech. limit 2GB per file)
- easy to use recordings list
- send/share a recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
- set a recording as an ringtone, alarm or notification in one click
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (for displaying ads and some stats collection)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for prevent device from sleeping)
- write settings (for ability to set default system ringtone/notification/alarm)
- billing (for in-app option to turn off ads)
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
★The main features of the voice tuner
◆Analysis and display the pitch in real time
Voice input from the microphone is analyzed immediately, it will be displayed in the "pitch graph". The analysis range is approximately 4 octaves of F1 - E5. Since the pitch of the input voice is graph displayed on the pitch graph, you can check the fluid transition of the pitch. For example, by recognizing the voice of the blur of a long tone, you will be able to train a stable pitch voice.
◆While listening to the guide sound, utter the target of pitch
By listening to the sound guide, it is possible to check the pitch of the target. If you touch the keyboard of the screen, at the same time the guide sound of its height sounds, the pitch will be displayed in red line to pitch graph. Listen to the guide sound, as your voice line overlaps with the red line of the pitch graph, you uttered the voice.
◆Recording the pitch for 60 seconds
"VoiTUNER" record the pitch of the input voice for 60 seconds. When you turn off the "ON / OFF" button, flow of pitch graph stops. Then you drag in the graph, so you can check the data of the past 60 seconds.
"Pitch meter" below the graph displays the pitch difference between the guide sound and voice guidance. When the pitch difference is approximately equal to 0, the meter will indicate the center. When the pitch is shifted more than a semitone, meter indicates the red zone at each end. Please control a height of your voice as the meter to indicate the middle.
・You can also be used to tone practice, such as Chinese.
・You can play any time using the keyboard in the app. There are two types of keyboard of Ring-type and Line-type.
★The main features of the "Ear Quiz"
◆Quiz about the relative pitch
The quiz is designed to select the sound of the same pitch or the higher pitch by comparison hearing the two or more sounds. The relative pitch ability is said to improve anyone by training regardless of age.
◆Three phases of levels of the quiz
There are three levels, from rudimentary level to divide listen to the height of the sound, to a high difficulty level that separates listening to a slight difference in frequency. Quiz is made up of 10 questions each, 10 points will be added to the score if you answer correctly. However, if you listen to repeat the problem by Repeat button, it will be deducted from the addition points. Let's aim to 100 points!
◎Quiz questions example
・Select the sound of the same height as the first sound.
・Select the higher sound to hear the two sounds.
・Select one octave different height of the sound compared to the first sound.
・Select the 3 degrees different height of the sound compared to the first sound (for example "C" and "E")
It's much better than the default sound recorder application. Unleash the real quality of your Android device's microphone!
* Record to 3gp/amr files for lossless recording.
* Record in the background,(even when display is off), while you do other things!
* It's incredibly easy manage your recordings. Support for folders. Everything is also accessible via your device's external storage.
* Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
* Save/pause/cancel recording process control.
* Timer recording
* Access the existing record files' list. Easy to playback/delete recrodings.
* Upload to cloud storage services, and etc.
Send a data as attached file via email.
This application is a handy tool for recording the sound. Give it a try!
This app is based on MiCode/SoundRecorder code, and licensed under the Apache License.
SoundRecorder code: https://github.com/MiCode/SoundRecorder
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
1.Record all your audios into mp3, which can save a lot of space for you! You could only record hours of voice with the old one, but with the new one, you could record hundreds of hours!
2.Seven different options of audio qualities, you could choose a high quality audio to have a better sound, or choose low quality to save much more space.
3.Record audios in background, so that you can do other things while recording.
4.Easy to manage all the audio records. You could play, share, delete and view the detail of the records in a very easy way.
You select the type of scale you want to practice, your vocal range and the tempo then click Play. Vocal Scaler will then generate a complete set of scales to lip-roll / trill / hum / sing along with, taking you through your entire vocal range, in single semi-tone steps.
Replacing generic scale tapes as it can be set up exactly for your vocal range.
Budding vocalist who are doing regular voice conditioning exercises.