"Mecha Ace" is a thrilling interactive sci-fi novel by Paul Wang, where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Who will you be, pilot? Hero, villain, or renegade? Will you lead a unit of elite pilots to victory? Defeat your enemies with skill, cunning, determination, or heavy firepower? Fight for glory, for power, or for an enduring peace?
"The Fleet" is an interactive novel where you control the main character. In each chapter, your choices determine how the story proceeds.
Will you return home as a military dictator, a prisoner of war, or the president of a puppet state? Will you even recognize home when you get there?
In the high-stakes game of politics between two feudal lords, you are a ninja village's chosen warrior. Earn glory for your clan as you battle your enemies, becoming a master of magic, combat, and stealth.
Will you bring peace to your village, or return home in shame? Will you serve your daimyo obediently, or defy his orders for the greater good? Or will you use your powers of invisibility for personal gain? The choice is yours.
Choice of Kung Fu is a fast-paced interactive fantasy novel where your choices determine how the story proceeds. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--but powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
The fate of the Middle Kingdom depends on you! Will you play as male or female? Gay or straight? Will you battle against foreign invaders, or will you rise up against the Emperor? What question will you ask the Dragon Sage, the wisest of all creatures?
Showdown at Willow Creek is an interactive western mystery novel where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--but powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Gamble, seduce, brawl, or shoot your way through Willow Creek, where gunslingers make the laws, and everybody has secrets. Will you romance the gambler or the soiled dove (or both)? Will you side with the scientists bringing electricity to the Old West, or with a tribe of native American Utes? Will you unravel the conspiracy that threatens to tear the town apart, or will you light the fuse to blow it all sky high?
The ORPHEUS Ruse is the thrilling interactive spy novel by Paul Gresty, where your choices determine how the story proceeds. The game is entirely text-based–without graphics or sound effects–but driven by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
What secrets have your mentors been keeping from you? Can you trust your friends when you don't know whose face they're wearing? What will you sacrifice to hide your powers from the world?
It's an interactive novel, where your choices determine how the story proceeds. For example, when your tenants, who haven't slept in days due to bone-chilling whispers emanating from the walls, ask to break their lease, do you:
A) Let them transfer their lease to another property?
B) Allow them to break the lease, but keep their security deposit?
C) Insist on sticking to the terms of the lease?
D) Boldly investigate, like all the victims in bad horror films?
How will you screw over your tenants? Will you ignore inconvenient supernatural phenomena, or use them to drum up publicity? How will you deal with ghost hunters, squatters, and celebrity tenants? Will you emerge as the top agent? Stage an office coup? Or will you become a permanent resident of 57 Crowther Terrace?
(This game used to be called "Eerie Estate Agent," before we changed the name.)
** 4/4 – Slide to Play – “A remarkably fun strategy game”
** 9/10 – CVG – “Essential”
** 8,5/10 – IGN – “Hours and hours of single- and multiplayer fun”
** 5/5 – App Spy – “This is an easy must have”
The award-winning Puzzle-RPG is now remastered and optimized for Android devices!
Live the epic adventure of 5 young Heroes leading their clans to save the world of Might & Magic.
DISCOVER A UNIQUE MIX OF RPG AND PUZZLE BATTLE MECHANICS
- Create offensive or defensive unit formations, master advanced combos and build up the right strategy to beat your enemies.
- Master, earn and hire more than 10 heroes, 40 units and 50 artifacts to create the ultimate army combination.
- Overcome various challenges: enemy heroes, special challenges, Boss fights or riddle battles.
- After each battle, earn XP and level up your hero and units to become more powerful.
- Experience smooth touch-based controls.
LIVE AN EPIC ADVENTURE
- Play through a 20+ hours campaign in 5 different settings.
- Explore vibrant and highly detailed maps full of knights, elves, wizards, necromancers and demons and interact with a unique manga-inspired environment.
- Enjoy the rich Might & Magic graphics and music on your Android device, all in HD!
- Challenge one of your friends to continue the adventure in the Face-to-Face and Pass & Play modes.
DISCOVER THE MIGHT & MAGIC UNIVERSE: http://mightandmagic.com
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/MightandMagic
MORE UBISOFT MOBILE GAMES: https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftMobileGames
Requires 900MB of free space to be installed (it’s a big game!)
A dungeon full of skulls, imps, cyclops, minotaurs, flameheads, spikes, secrets and much, much more is now ready for you.. the Hero!
From the guys behind Gunslugs and Meganoid comes a brand new adventure: Heroes of Loot is a dungeon-game like no other. Every time you play the dungeon will be different, every time you become better, the dungeon will also grow and become more dangerous.. this game will never end!
unless you die of course..
- Unlimited amount of randomly generated dungeons
- Random quests to reward you with extra loot, items, experience, and more
- Four classes to choose from: Elf, Warrior, Wizard and Valkyrie
- Secret area's
- Special mysterious dungeon items
- A large collection of loot and items to acquire and aid you in your quest
- Always changing gameplay
if you run into problems or the game wont work on your device, instead of just rating 1 star, you could help us fix it by providing feedback!
Xperia PLAY Optimized
MOGA controller supported
Green Throttle controller supported (2 player coop mode available!)
NVidia Shield supported
+Google Play Game services
Treasure Seekers of Lady Luck is an interactive sci-fi novel by Christopher Brendel, where your choices determine how the story proceeds. The game is entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—but driven by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
The fate of the ship rests in your hands! Will you play as male or female? Gay or straight? Will you return to Earth as an intergalactic hero, or a wealthy pirate? Will you steal the ship from Captain Isan, or stand with the Captain to protect the ship's mysterious secret? The choice is yours.
Heroes of Steel Elite includes the entire story (all 4 Episodes) as they become available. Enjoy hours of turn-based fantasy RPG in Episode 1, 2 and 3 today! Please note there is no transfer of IAPs or character groups from Heroes of Steel RPG to Elite.
Command your party of four heroes as they fight to protect the last remnants of humanity. Born in a time of warring gods and dark powers, your four unlikely heroes embark on a grim journey set in the sprawling and immense post-apocalyptic medieval world of Steel.
It is the dawn of the Seventy First Year after the world has fallen. Four of the Thirteen Gods rose up against their creator, the All-Father, and destroyed him in a cataclysmic event. In the final days before all was lost, under the guidance of an ancient order of druids, the survivors retreated to a mysterious underground labyrinth; the Underdeep. Now, in the Underdeep, the last remnants of humanity are scratching out a living and trying to rebuild a society, but are quickly discovering that evil has followed them beneath the surface.
Heroes of Steel is a tactical turn-based RPG in which you lead a group of four unique characters, each with their own talents, special powers, and abilities on their quest through the world of Steel. Engage in tactical combat with the ferocious, devious, and magical enemies who threaten humanity's last settlements. You must decide how to develop each character’s individual strategy in order to build a powerful and dynamic team capable of triumphing over the impossible odds.
Savor full character customization, deciding how to increase your attributes, skills, and powerful talents. Equip each of your characters with a variety of weapons, armor, and up to three mundane or magical accessories. As your party explores the dungeons, cities and crypts of the world, you will decide the overall strategy and approach your team takes. Choose between hundreds of levels of talents and thousands of combinations of equipment.
With full control of every turn and aspect of your four characters, you can plan every turn with exacting control. Heroes was made for fans of adventure RPGs, board games, and roguelikes. If you enjoy strategy games or tactical RPGs, you will enjoy this classic RPG.
* IAPs Explained
All IAPs are permanent additions. Purchasing a Character ($1.99) allows you to add the character to any new group. Purchasing a story Episode ($1) allows any group to play through the Episode. There are no consumable or repeat IAPs in this game.
* Permissions Explained
* android.permission.INTERNET is used to send crash reports online to the Trese Brothers allowing us to fix any crash. Crash reports are very small and are sent automatically.
* android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE will enable FUTURE feature to import / export saved games for sharing.
* com.android.vending.BILLING is used to purchase of Episodes or Characters. All IAPs are permanent, one time purchases.
Star Traders RPG
Templar Assault RPG
Cyber Knights RPG
Age of Pirates RPG
Star Traders 4X Empires
= AN EXCEPTIONALLY RICH AND ADDICTIVE GAME =
- Choose between over 50 unique and varied Heroes, from melee bruisers, agile archers and powerful mages
- Fight and explore through the world of Kron, find rare heroes and see if you have what it takes to persuade them to join you!
- Develop and upgrade your skills while collecting equipment sets that infuse your heroes with power over your foes!
- An immersive experience with friends or go solo on your own in numerous battles
- Blend cooperation with your friends as you battle against competing guilds for elite prizes
- Develop team play and strategies to rule the world of Kron
- Build or join a guild of friends
- Fight through the PVP Arena for awards fame!
- Collect and develop rare heroes!
- Fight against a horde of enemies in challenging special events!
* Customize and upgrade your Heroes and build up your party to defeat the Demon King!
* Join the saga and play with thousands of players from all across the world!
* Over a Million players worldwide
The Kingdom of Atlan was a place of peace and prosperity until a great evil reigned havoc unto the world. The Demon King Beelzebub had emerged, bringing with him pure and unfettered destruction, and leaving only chaos and despair behind him. In one final battle where all hope seemed lost, the Great Sorcerer Magellan and the Guardian Eble had saved the world by sealing away the Demon King! However, after a thousand years of peace, evil still remains and his fury has reawakened! Rise up Hero, and save the Kingdom of Atlan!
• FREE TO PLAY!
• Create your own customized party of Heroes with their own unique skills.
• Test your abilities by entering weekly tournaments and fight against players from around the world.
• Ride and modify spectacular Airships to excavate treasure.
• Build life-long partnerships with various pets as they assist you on your adventure.
• Hundreds of unique items to upgrade and customize your Heroes.
• Invite your friends or make new ones to help you along your journey.
• Join or form a guild to partake in intense guild battles and fight massive bosses.
• Full support for tablet compatibility.
A stable network connection is required to play.
Join our Facebook Community and visit our forums to expand your adventures even further!
• Official Game Website: http://heroesofatlan.com
• Official Facebook Fanpage: http://facebook.com/HeroesOfAtlan
• Official Forums: http://forum.wemadeusa.com/index.php?/forum/4-heroes-of-atlan/
• Terms of Service: http://wemadeusa.com/etc/terms.asp
*By installing this app, you grant permission to access your phone status, identity and system logs.
“I was really impressed by how this game looks. I don’t do a lot of mobile gaming outside of my Vita, but a full 3D mobile MMORPG sounded too good to be true.” - onRPG.com
Lead your army to victory in the epic new 3D MMORPG Legion of Heroes! Choose your hero, build your army, and embark on an epic adventure of war and triumph in the only open-world fantasy MMORPG designed specifically for mobile. Experience incredible adventures, dynamic tactical combat, intense PvP, and much more as you defeat the evil Antares! Collect more than 100 heroes with unique skills, and take on daily missions and challenging dungeons while you climb to the top of the leaderboards!
► FREE TO PLAY
► EXPLORE an epic fantasy 3D world
► BATTLE in dynamic tactical combat
► COLLECT 100+ Unique Heroes
► CLASH in massive 45v45 PVP conflicts
► JOIN a guild to adventure with your friends and take on difficult challenges
► ADVENTURE though incredible dungeons like the “Tower of Chaos”
► CHOOSE sides to fight against the evil Antares... or bring devastation as a dark knight
Questions and Feedback? Contact our Customer Support!
Follow us on Facebook!
★★★ Legion of Heroes is optimized for both Phones and Tablets. ★★★
★★★ WIFI is recommended. The game will download about 140MB when you launch the game for the first time★★★
► Fight against terrifying monsters where you choose and trigger your abilities in our unique time-based battle system!
► Customize your character with thousands of options and become a Shadow Walker, War Mage or Justicar!
► Explore dangerous dungeons, complete over 300 quests and gather loot!
► Enjoy a massively multiplayer experience with real time chat, guilds and raids!
► Battle other players in PvP and show off your latest gear!
► Upgrade your player with powerful skills and abilities and customize with special equipment!
► Save your home from the evil forces of darkness!
Book of Heroes is constantly being updated with new features, group raids, and cool content! Give it a try, it's FREE!
Visit our Facebook page at http://facebook.com/bookofheroes for news and promotions, and to Like us :)
This game requires an internet connection.
▲ Unlock new battlefields, lead your team against the epic BOSS
Choose your team members ,create new equipment、upgrade your skills、Plot your strategy，make them unbeatable.
▲ Beautiful servant girl of amazing combat capability
Get your exclusive beauty girls. They provide strong backup support for you. Let your enemies wish that they were never born.
▲ The battle of the universe
Defeat the enemy from throughout the universe. Fight your facebook friends. Become the god of the arena. The choice is yours!
▲ Fierce Arenas
Pick between these options as you decide your path to Hero-Glory. Only with decisive tactics and bloodthirsty ambition you will rise to victory.
★ ★ HEROES OF GALAXY FEATURES ★ ★
▲ Delicated cards-- Contain brilliant artist styles and picture quality, high futuristic fashion
▲ Shocking special efficiency-- Ignore the way you battled in card games and use the excellent 3D model to show the classic and fluent special efficiency
▲ Callling maid-- Call Babata, Monsteress with the golden horn, Killing Avatar and many more. These beautiful beasts will help you to defend the enemies.
▲ PVP battle-- Plot points, Practice Tower, duel field, axe field. Variously designed ways to play.
▲ Talent system-- Every character has its own strategy, magic and combination skills. Every player has endless strategic fun in his hands.
▲ Kill monsters and get rewards-- Virtual intergalactic companies, a black market, a stock market, treasure hunts, stars investement and monster treasures. There are numerous ways to play.
"Choice of Robots" is an epic 300,000-word interactive sci-fi novel by Kevin Gold, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Play out thirty years of your life as a brilliant robot maker, from graduate school near the present day to a future in which your robots have changed everything. Depending on your choices, your robots may be independent or obedient, clumsy or graceful, empathic or cold ... and you yourself may live to an old age happily married or alone with only robots to comfort you.
Play as male or female, gay or straight, with nine characters to romance, four alternate climax chapters, and over seventy achievements to unlock.
• Build a unique robot character—you choose everything from its shape to what it calls you.
• Instigate or prevent a robotic uprising.
• Teach your robots to love humanity, or disdain it.
• Build an artificial intelligence suitable to take control of the world's governments.
• Start a war against the United States, and win.
• Marry a human or an advanced robot, and start a family.
"Psy High" is an interactive teen supernatural mystery novel by Rebecca Slitt, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Play as male or female; gay, straight, or bi. Will you be a jock or a brain? Popular or ignored? Use your psychic powers to help others, or to take what you want. Win a coveted scholarship, star in the Drama Club play - or lose it all and spend your senior year in juvenile detention. How much are you willing to sacrifice to get ahead in the world?
Can you solve the case? Can you save the school? And most importantly, can you find a date to the prom?
- Solve mysteries in the classic teen-detective genre with a supernatural twist.
- Find your place in the cutthroat high-school social scene: be an athlete, an actor, a brain, or a rebel.
- Uncover the truth about your small town and its secrets.
- Instead of stopping the principal, why not steal his powers for yourself, or even join him in his plan for world domination?
- Find your one true love, or more than one! (They never talked about love triangles in trigonometry!)
Will your monsters save the world, or destroy it? As a Monster Master, you'll telepathically train wild monsters to be treasure guardians, royal pets, or giant stone masons. As war breaks out with the kingdom to the north, will you train monsters to be vicious soldiers and mindless power generators?
"The Last Monster Master" is an epic 250,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Ben Serviss, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
How you care for your monsters will determine their fate–and yours–as the your kingdom faces a grave threat. Can you discipline your monsters with gentle compassion, or will you use cruel punishments to bring them in line? Will you lead your monsters to victory and prosperity? Or will you go down in history as the last Monster Master?
• Embark on a 250,000-word journey of kinship, sacrifice and heart-breaking decisions.
• Master Telepathy or Body Language detection skills to read monster minds.
• Will your clan be ready to protect the realm when the time comes?
Living on the moon is lonely, and stressful, and exhausting. Video games have always offered you an escape to a better life. The easy, happy life you wish you had. Which makes it so frustrating when the game you've been playing ends badly. But you have a chance to figure it out, because the next tourist group is the designers. You can debate with them about art, inspire them with the beauty of outer space, get closer to any one specific designer in particular, and finally find out how to get the ending you always wanted.
Awarded Second Place in the 20th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (IFComp)
"You absolutely need to play through Creatures Such As We" -- Leigh Alexander
"Well-paced and richly written" -- Emily Short
"I couldn't tear myself away" -- Game Theory Podcast
• Immerse in the beautiful setting of a moon-bound tourist destination a tourist destination.
• Explore the meaning of gaming as a form of artistic expression with a cast of game designers.
• Inspire profound discussions, courage, and even love with the visiting space tourists.
• Six unique character paths, with options to be romantic or maintain strict professionalism.
• Play both your character, and the character of the game-within-a-game.
• Decide for yourself the best way to bridge the gap between game players and designers.
• Inclusive options for gender identity, orientation, race, and age.
As the corrupt President Victon launches his oppressive campaign of Powered Regulation, your Legendary heroic rise transforms into something much more: you must become a political icon fighting to restore Powered rights in America. This new battle takes a twisted turn when your once-greatest enemy, Prodigal, tells you President Victon's darkest secret....
Now you are faced with the biggest choices of your career: Do you trust the word of your archenemy? Will you evade President Victon's gang of criminal bounty hunters? Can you save your family and complete your rise as a Legendary hero?
"Heroes Rise: HeroFall" completes the epic Heroes Rise trilogy by Zachary Sergi, featuring the smash hits "Heroes Rise: The Prodigy" and "Heroes Rise: The Hero Project," interactive novels where your choices control the story. The Heroes Rise trilogy is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and driven by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination. In June, the "Heroes Rise" games became the very first text-only games ever to be released on Steam.
All of your decisions lead to this epic conclusion, where you must truly define what you believe is right and what you stand for as a hero--and what (or whom) you're willing to sacrifice for those ideals. Play as male or female, gay or straight, and decide how your story will end. How many alternate endings can you unlock?
How high will you rise?
"Choice of the Vampire 2: The Fall of Memphis" is the sequel to 2010's hit "Choice of the Vampire," the epic interactive novel by Jason Stevan Hill where your choices determine how the story proceeds. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--but driven by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
What will you take from Memphis before the city collapses? Will you battle the Klan, or control them from within? Will you rekindle a romance that transcends death? The choice is yours.
"Heroes Rise: The Hero Project" is the sequel to last year's hit "Heroes Rise: The Prodigy," the epic interactive novel by Zachary Sergi, where your choices determine how the story proceeds. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and driven by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Play as male or female, gay or straight; you can even start a "showmance" with the other contestants. What will you sacrifice to become the nation's next top hero?
It's the game of romance, deception and court intrigue, where your choices determine how the story proceeds. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--but driven by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Will you play as male or female? Gay or straight? Match wits with the schemers of the court, or play your suitors off each other? Will you find true love? Gain a crown? Lose your head?
"Choice of the Deathless" is a necromantic legal thriller by Max Gladstone, Campbell Award-nominated author of "Three Parts Dead" and "Two Serpents Rise." The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Explore a fantasy realm with a rich and evolving backstory, based on the novels published by Tor Books.
• Play as male or female, gay or straight, dead or alive (or both).
• Build your career on carefully reasoned contracts, or party all night with the skeletal partners at your firm.
• Navigate intrigue and mystery in a world of scheming magicians and devious monsters.
• Look for love in at least some of the right places.
• Balance student loans, sleep, daily commute, rent payments, and demonic litigation—hey, nobody said being a wizard was always fun.
Note: You can play the first part of the game for free. (Beware, it ends on a cliffhanger!) You can purchase the rest of the game inside the app; purchasing the rest of the game will also turn off in-game advertisements.
You've always dreamed of becoming pro wrestling's biggest star...but a wrestler's world is fraught with hardship and betrayal, in and out of the ring. Become a powerhouse, a technician, a high-flier, or focus on your promo skills. There's more than one road to success.
But none of those roads will be easy. This is a world where your biggest fans are your harshest critics; where the front office is more dangerous than the squared circle; where friends can become enemies with a single heel turn; where, sometimes, the only way to win is to lose, spectacularly.
This is professional wrestling. And you're about to change it, forever.
Slammed! is an epic interactive professional-wrestling novel by Paolo Chikiamco, where your choices determine how the story proceeds. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--but driven by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
There's never been a professional wrestling game like this, a game where the outcome of your final match, your choice of opponent, and your relationships affect the ending. When's the last time you played a pro-wrestling RPG with a "kayfabe" stat?--or where your trash-talking "promo" ability is as important as your core strength and wrestling technique?
* Enjoy a 250,000-word personal tale of friendship, competition, and revenge.
* Develop not only your physical abilities, but a favored wrestling style.
* Become a heroic face, or a villainous heel--or even turn heel.
* Turn a scripted match into a real fight--and vice versa.
* Decide when to keep kayfabe, and when to break it.
* Play as male or female, gay or straight.
Choice of the Star Captain is the hilarious interactive science-fiction novel where your choices determine how the story proceeds. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--but powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
For example, suppose Lloyd has just informed you that your ship will crash land on the jungle moon of Cygnus Delta in 93 seconds. What will you do?
A) Call upon your elite piloting skills to escape the moon’s gravity well.
B) Invite Lloyd to land the ship himself, if he’s so smart.
C) Make the prudent choice, and try landing on the moon’s surface instead of attempting a risky escape.
D) Spend the last 93 seconds of your life gleefully smashing Lloyd’s screen with a torque wrench.
Humanity needs you, Star Captain! Will you defeat the Blobs and come home as a war hero? Will you uncover the secret that sparked the Blob invasion? Will you serve as ambassador and convince the Blobs to spare the human race? The choice is yours.
“Choice of the Rock Star” is an epic interactive novel where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Will your band tear itself apart? Will you flame out on national television? Or will you build a legacy that stands the test of time?