You are invited to become an elite member of Nancy Maher's top legal defence team who are defending a client charged with murder.
* Players have six weeks to complete the game and win the case for their client, Hilary Finn.
* Complete a new task each week with a checklist of items to do.
* Players receive notifications throughout the week of new tasks and items to complete as well as new content to explore in the game.
* The more tasks a player completes and the more items they discover, the more points they receive.
* The more points a player receives, the greater chance they have of winning the grand prize.
Once players complete a task they are asked if they want to LEAK or BURY the evidence. Players must choose the least damaging option for their client's case to gain more points. The final LEAK or BURY decision will result in different game endings.
So choose wisely, or you may find yourself in a spot of trouble.
The dawn is especially cruel this morning...
For as long as you can remember, your view of the world has been limited to the heavily fortified walls of Candlekeep. Your foster father, Gorion, has done everything in his power to protect you and keep you out of harm’s way.
All of that is about to change. Forced to leave your home under mysterious circumstances, you find yourself drawn into a conflict that has the Sword Coast on the brink of war. An iron shortage of unknown origin threatens to plunge the city of Baldur’s Gate into conflict with Amn. Meanwhile, there is something else at work, far more sinister than you can even begin to fathom...
Since its release in 1998, this classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons™ computer roleplaying games. Customize your hero’s traits and abilities, recruit a party of brave allies, and explore the far corners of the Sword Coast in your search for adventure, profit… and the truth.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition contains the original 60-hour epic, as well as the following expansions:
* Tales of the Sword Coast: Explore the fabled Durlag’s Tower and more locations from the original Baldur’s Gate expansion.
* The Black Pits: You have been captured and forced to fight in Baeloth’s marvelous arena. A myriad of monsters await, as well as countless other adventurers who face the same fate. Maim, murder, and maul your way to freedom… if you can!
* Discover countless improvements we’ve made to the original game, including high-resolution fonts, an improved interface, dynamic zooming, and more!
* Brothers Lost: Lend your aid to Rasaad yn Bashir, the Sun Soul monk, as he scours the Cloud Peaks in search of his lost brother.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition also offers the following premium content available for purchase:
* Neera and the Red Wizards: Save the wild mage Neera from the cruel machinations of Thay’s dreaded Red Wizards.
* Path of the Bloodied: Join the blackguard Dorn Il-Khan in taking revenge against those who betrayed him in Luskan.
* Gallery of Heroes: Reimagine your character with eleven never-before-seen character portraits from acclaimed Icewind Dale artist Jason Manley!
* New professionally recorded voice sets to choose from to further customize your character.
Hone your skills at various activities, including singing, ballet dancing, and tennis! Perform well and you will be catapulted to celebrity status. Let it go and become a rising famous star or princess, so hang out with your fellow celebs and meet with the best folks in town. Don’t forget to take a snapshots of your posh lifestyle, and share them on Facebook and Twitter!
A life of glamour, luxury, and style is yours! Shine as the ultimate superstar and make friends with the likes of Diana, Grace, Elsa, Anna and Elizabeth!
- Shop til you drop! Mix and match a selection of over 400 hottest fashion pieces and accessories in 3D!
- Flirt, date, and receive fabulous gifts from your dream boyfriend
- Choose your career: singer, ballet dancer, or tennis player!
- Play exciting mini games to win prizes!
- Over 100 quests to complete
- Become a model! Pose for the cover of various magazines
- Strike a pose and take photos with other celebrities or your virtual boyfriend
- Add friends to your social circle by getting their ID numbers or connecting with them through Facebook/Twitter/Google+!
** Please note that while the app is free, please be aware that it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users' wish to enhance their gaming experience.You may control in-app purchases made within this app using password protection which can be enabled from the setting page of the Google Play Store app. **
"Choice of Robots" is an epic 300,000-word interactive sci-fi novel by Kevin Gold, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Play out thirty years of your life as a brilliant robot maker, from graduate school near the present day to a future in which your robots have changed everything. Depending on your choices, your robots may be independent or obedient, clumsy or graceful, empathic or cold ... and you yourself may live to an old age happily married or alone with only robots to comfort you.
Play as male or female, gay or straight, with nine characters to romance, four alternate climax chapters, and over seventy achievements to unlock.
• Build a unique robot character—you choose everything from its shape to what it calls you.
• Instigate or prevent a robotic uprising.
• Teach your robots to love humanity, or disdain it.
• Build an artificial intelligence suitable to take control of the world's governments.
• Start a war against the United States, and win.
• Marry a human or an advanced robot, and start a family.
• One of the Top 100 best mobile games of all time (Metacritic)
• Epic saga of conflict, mythology and community
• Immensely replayable
• Hand-painted artwork
• Interactive story with an ultimate level of complexity
Create your own epic saga of conflict, mythology and community! Rule your own clan, take important strategic decisions, win battles and expand the territory of your people.
A unique mix of RPG and strategy: everything in King of Dragon Pass is about choice and control. Choose your counsel carefully, sign diplomatic agreements or declare war on nearby clans. This acclaimed game of magical storytelling blends interactive stories and resource management. Immensely replayable, thanks to nearly 600 interactive scenes.
Short episodes and automatic saving mean you can play even when you only have a minute or two. The built-in saga writes down the story for you and advisors with distinctive personalities help you rule your clan. Become the King of Dragon Pass!
Choose to Survive is an oldschool turn-based role-playing game not unlike boardgame with a twist.
In each game you're pitted against opponents that you have to defeat with strategy, risk and a bit of luck. Learn skills, manage your Artifacts, choose who and when to plunder, adapt to environmant and maneuver in a diplomatic game of voting against your opponents.
*Choose how to play*
The game starts with few opponents playing by the same rules as you do. When you learn the game you'd want more challenging scenarios. You can unlock new game modes and new opponents by completing certain tasks. Play against vicious opponents, each with unique abilities.
*Choose how this game develops*
The game is still in development so you can expect new content and balance changes. Stay tuned and share your ideas on the game!
An evil army has invaded the Kingdom of West Kruna, and the people cry out for a hero. Though you are but a simple farmhand, perhaps you are the champion who can save the land from disaster.
Do you have what it takes to defeat creatures of legend like Dragons, Monsters, Werewolves and Giants? Download Now and find out!
"It’s refreshing to see that much of the allure of the modern MMORPG has been captured in mobile form with Dawn of the Dragons." -Daniel Tack, Forbes.com
"Dawn of the Dragons is a deep RPG that will keep you occupied for ages." -Nadia Oxford, Slide to Play
"A role playing game that provides far more than your standard gaming experience. " - Brock Cooper, Gamezebo
* Rich story, one that's been growing for over three years
* Exciting PvP action
* Free to Play
* Hundreds of quests to go on
* Tons of loot drops
* User-created guilds
* Epic item crafting
* Hundreds of unique boss monsters to fight
This game requires a network connection to play
This game runs on Froyo 2.3 and above
Please Note: Dawn of the Dragons is free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. You may control in-app purchases made within this app using the password settings explained in the Google Play help center.
Befriend monsters with the power of sound!
Full-scale monster taming RPG!
A Monster Tamer, Zara, meets a little girl during his training, and gradually becomes involved in a huge sequence of events…
An honest and kind protagonist, Zara.
A mysterious girl, Fene.
An irreplaceable buddy, Woff.
All these characters play their own role in this epic tale.
The game features more than 170 monsters that you can befriend around the world! Try to collect them all by taming, mixing and creating new monsters!
Cute Monster Animations
You will note the difference in monsters' expressions during battles, as well as their attack motions that will make battles even more exciting.
You can raise your monsters without limits! It's even possible to create new ones by mixing them!
Create your own party by mixing more and more monsters!
It is possible to fight against other Monster Tamers' monsters throughout the world online.
*This game features some in-app-purchase content. While in-app-purchase content requires additional fees, by no means it is necessary for finishing the game.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.
- 2.2 to 4.4
- HVGA (320x480) and up
- Not Optimized
[SD Card Storage]
- Japanese, English
- HT-03A(OS1.6), Xperia(OS1.6), Xperia(OS2.1), LYNX(OS1.6), LYNX 3D(OS2.1), LYNX 3D(OS2.2), REGZA Phone(OS2.1), Optimus chat(OS2.2), IS01(OS1.6), IS03(OS2.1), IS03(OS2.2), IS04(OS2.1), 003Z(OS2.2), S31HW(OS2.2), Aria(OS2.2) *As of 6/28/2013 （This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.）
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
*WINNER* Best Mobile Exclusive 2012 - Game Informer
*WINNER* Best Puzzle Game - 5th Annual Best App Ever Awards
*WINNER* Pocket Tactics Puzzle GOTY 2012
*RUNNER UP* Touch Arcade GOTY 2012
“This game is so good it makes me want to cry” - Eli Hodapp – Editor In Chief – TouchArcade
“Freedom costs 10 million. I’m half-hoping I never make it” - Mike Fahey – Kotaku
“Mashes together two of the most interesting genres of the last years: the puzzle RPG and infinite runner. And it’s damned good.” - Owen Faraday – Pocket Tactics
Upgrade your castle, improve your gear, train skills and brew potions
Can you score 10000000 and earn your freedom?
✔ Kill monsters and find loot
✔ Improve your gear and train skills
✔ Find wood and stone to improve your castle
Test your skill
✔ More than 60 objectives to complete
✔ Over 20 different monster types to fight
✔ Find items and use them effectively
✔ Fast paced action gameplay
✔ Retro graphics
✔ Old school music
"I played this for like 8 hours, it's a fantastic little game."
"I got sucked into this more than I expected"
"Adds so much to the genre, What a great game!"
You've always dreamed of becoming pro wrestling's biggest star...but a wrestler's world is fraught with hardship and betrayal, in and out of the ring. Become a powerhouse, a technician, a high-flier, or focus on your promo skills. There's more than one road to success.
But none of those roads will be easy. This is a world where your biggest fans are your harshest critics; where the front office is more dangerous than the squared circle; where friends can become enemies with a single heel turn; where, sometimes, the only way to win is to lose, spectacularly.
This is professional wrestling. And you're about to change it, forever.
Slammed! is an epic interactive professional-wrestling novel by Paolo Chikiamco, where your choices determine how the story proceeds. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--but driven by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
There's never been a professional wrestling game like this, a game where the outcome of your final match, your choice of opponent, and your relationships affect the ending. When's the last time you played a pro-wrestling RPG with a "kayfabe" stat?--or where your trash-talking "promo" ability is as important as your core strength and wrestling technique?
* Enjoy a 250,000-word personal tale of friendship, competition, and revenge.
* Develop not only your physical abilities, but a favored wrestling style.
* Become a heroic face, or a villainous heel--or even turn heel.
* Turn a scripted match into a real fight--and vice versa.
* Decide when to keep kayfabe, and when to break it.
* Play as male or female, gay or straight.
** YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE PLAYED ANY OF THE PREVIOUS GAMEBOOK ADVENTURES IN ORDER TO PLAY CURSE OF THE ASSASSIN **
Curse of the Assassin is written and designed by S.P. Osborne, author of GA1, and takes you back to the familiar surrounds of Orlandes City where you pick up your life some time after the events in An Assassin in Orlandes. You’ve risen through society after dealing with Eltane and saving the city, capturing the affections of the Duke’s daughter along the way. The mysterious death of friend arouses your suspicions and once again you find yourself at the heart of conspiracy that takes you back to your home village and a meeting with your old adventuring party from your youth.
An exciting mystery adventure thriller races from Orlandes City through to the wilds of Orlandes, into the mines of Kern Badenach and even out to sea! Pirkka Harvala, who previously illustrated An Assassin in Orlandes and Catacombs of the Undercity, returns for his third gamebook and this time his wonderful artwork appears in colour for the first time!
** REVIEWS **
"Gamebook Adventures are fun to read – not just because the RPG mechanic draws you in and engages you in the story, but also because the stories are good fantasy fiction. The artwork is great and there is a great deal of replayability in the application, especially when you consider the hundreds of choices that can be made and the various difficulties." - WIRED.COM
"Like the previous entries in the series, this release doesn't really put a foot wrong, and serves as a fine tribute to the classic dice-and-pencil quests we used to know and love during our misspent youths." - POCKET GAMER (8/10 - Silver Award)
"Telling a great story of murder and intrigue, Curse of the Assassin is a highly enjoyable adventure gamebook from the iOS masters of the genre." - 148 APPS (4/5)
"All put together, Curse of the Assassin is a fun experience. It works as a stand-alone story, but this is actually a sequel, although upon completion you may be compelled to try its predecessor, and all others of its like." - DIGITALLY DOWNLOADED (4.5/5)
"Curse of the Assassin is another great addition to the Gamebook Adventure series, further extending Tin Man Games’ run of high quality adventure gamebooks. The story is impressively written and the atmosphere of the book is extremely immersive." - ANDROID SPIN (4/5)
** FEATURES **
•Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles.
•Read the story and dictate the direction of the story! Options based on who you have met, where you have visited and what you have found.
•Unique battle system using realistic 3D dice which can be rolled by shaking your smartphone or tablet.
•Lots of achievements to collect and artwork to find throughout the book. These are placed on your achievement wall.
•Three difficulty levels. Read the book casually by being able to move around freely or crank up the difficulty and be a hardcore gamebook player.
•Companions you meet on the adventure will now fight with you!
•Awesome artwork (including a new cover by Dan Maxwell!) and music by Adrian Watkins to accompany the interactive story.
Join Tin Man Games at www.gamebookadventures.com for lots more exciting digital gamebooks including the Fighting Fantasy series and Judge Dredd!
"Choice of the Deathless" is a necromantic legal thriller by Max Gladstone, Campbell Award-nominated author of "Three Parts Dead" and "Two Serpents Rise." The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Explore a fantasy realm with a rich and evolving backstory, based on the novels published by Tor Books.
• Play as male or female, gay or straight, dead or alive (or both).
• Build your career on carefully reasoned contracts, or party all night with the skeletal partners at your firm.
• Navigate intrigue and mystery in a world of scheming magicians and devious monsters.
• Look for love in at least some of the right places.
• Balance student loans, sleep, daily commute, rent payments, and demonic litigation—hey, nobody said being a wizard was always fun.
Note: You can play the first part of the game for free. (Beware, it ends on a cliffhanger!) You can purchase the rest of the game inside the app; purchasing the rest of the game will also turn off in-game advertisements.
EPIC BATTLES! Turn-based battles between our heroic flock of warriors and those green snout-nosed scoundrels! It’s easy to play, but difficult to master!
EPIC WORLDS! Explore a fantasy Piggy Island with everything from tribal villages and frosty mountains to tropical beaches and mysterious caves!
EPIC CHARACTERS! Join Red, Chuck, Bomb and the other heroes as they face King Pig, Wiz Pig, Prince Porky and many more villains!
EPIC UPGRADES! Level up your characters, armor, weapons and potions to become a legendary hero ready to take on the mightiest pig warrior!
EPIC WEAPONS! Craft amazing battle-winning weapons like a wooden sword, frying pan or stick thingy with a sponge on top!
EPIC HUMOR! Plenty of offbeat humor and tons of quirky characters dressed in awesomely silly costumes - like a prickly cactus hat and a matching sword.
Enjoy equally EPIC battles on both tablet and phone!
This game includes paid commercial content from select partners.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items, fight fierce monsters to find Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artifact of this game world.
"Roguelike is a sub-genre of role-playing video games, characterized by random level generation, tile-based graphics and permanent death."
Many people consider this game very difficult and luck-based. Anyway, you will die often. You are warned! :)
PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER!
• In case of crash or freeze press "Report" button, it really helps to find the bug
• In case of incorrect behaviour of the game please contact me by email so I could ask you about the details
Pixel Dungeon is open source and free software. The source code is available at GitHub:
"The Lost Heir: The Fall of Daria" is an epic 145,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Mike Walter—the first of a trilogy—where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Develop your own unique prince or princess, for good or evil! Become a noble knight, a greedy thief, an evil priest, a nature-loving druid, a charming bard, a deadly assassin, a wise monk, a well-traveled ranger, a martial cleric, a kind priest, a brutal thug, a steadfast guard, a powerful wizard or any combination you choose.
Your highness, the kingdom of Daria awaits you!
Play as male or female, gay or straight.
Pursue love interests, make friends, or be a loner.
Uncover the mysteries of demon summoning.
Uncover and collect legendary magical items and treasure.
Will you make the choices that bring her home safely? Or will you get caught in a web of intrigue, assassins, and deadly combat? Only you can decide how this story ends...Do you have what it takes to survive?
• 260k words
• 470+ unique choices
• 80+ endings
• 35 Achievements
• Take control of a young boy and mould him into a knight worthy of legend.
• Establish a noble house, rise from an upstart to hold a seat next to the Throne.
• Ride alongside knights, experience great battles and lead sieges.
• Even defeat may not be the end, find a new life fighting for God!
"Life of a Wizard" is an epic interactive novel where you control the main character. In each chapter, your choices determine how the story proceeds.
Will you find romance, get married, or have children? Will you become the arch-mage, grand bishop, nature-loving druid, hardened battle-mage or even an undead lich? The choice is yours!
"Life of a Mobster" is a thrilling interactive novel where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Will you betray the five families to win the heart of a good-looking FBI agent? Will you end up as a prisoner, a senator, or FBI director? The choice is yours.
Unnatural is an interactive horror novel by Sam Kabell. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Note: You can play the first two chapters of the game for free. You can purchase the rest of the game inside the app; purchasing the rest of the game will also turn off in-game advertisements.
"Somme Trench" is an interactive historical novel by Andrew J. Schaefer, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Your best bet might be as an airplane gunner, or a trench fighter, or even as a stretcher bearer. Firing squads, brothels and homeward-bound steamships are all in your possible future. Or you might give in to your inner demons and wind up chatting with ghosts and skeletons as though they're your friends. Whatever path you choose, you'll be immersed in a richly detailed, interactive historical novel that has almost as many twists and turns as there were soldiers at the Somme.
• Immerse yourself in the world of the Western Front
• Choose paths as diverse as infantryman, stretcher bearer or aircraft machine gunner
• Learn about some of the most important events of world history
• Challenge your mind
• Enjoy a richly-detailed interactive novel with countless storylines
• Solve mysteries embedded within the game
"Silent Gear" is an interactive sci-fi thriller by Lee Yuan, where your choices control the story. It’s text-based–without graphics–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
With the constant economic downturn and conflicts, the United States had officially lost its superpower title in the year 2032.
Russia and China have risen together and created the New Unified Communist Party (NUCP); they have dominated most of Asia and parts of Europe in terms of economy and political influence. They are the undisputed new super power.
Without the support from the United States, the ISIS terrorists seized almost all of the middle east. The oil production in Saudi Arabia and other natural resources in the region are now all under ISIS control. They renamed themselves as Holy Islamic Liberation Organization (HILO). Their massive increase of wealth has a devastating effect on all democratic nations.
In a desperate effort to maintain balance, NATO has created the Augmented Reconnaissance and Operations Corp (AROC) to counter the new threats.
The story begins on your AROC academy graduation day. This is an interactive story with elements of romance, betrayal and survival, complete with a prologue, three Episodes and multiple endings. Your choices will determine the fate of your squad as well as your own.
The game also contains 4 mini games: Greedy Banker Dice, Cho Han Bakuchi, Gunship boss battle and Mech Suit boss battle.
• Immerse in a sci-fi military world based on real life political groups
• Dozens of sounds effects
• Different mini games throughout each Episodes
• Key items randomized in different locations upon each play through for replayability
• Two Boss battles that require some thinking and planning
• Survival of squad members dependent on a combination of the decisions you previously made
• Multiple endings