You are invited to become an elite member of Nancy Maher's top legal defence team who are defending a client charged with murder.
* Players have six weeks to complete the game and win the case for their client, Hilary Finn.
* Complete a new task each week with a checklist of items to do.
* Players receive notifications throughout the week of new tasks and items to complete as well as new content to explore in the game.
* The more tasks a player completes and the more items they discover, the more points they receive.
* The more points a player receives, the greater chance they have of winning the grand prize.
Once players complete a task they are asked if they want to LEAK or BURY the evidence. Players must choose the least damaging option for their client's case to gain more points. The final LEAK or BURY decision will result in different game endings.
So choose wisely, or you may find yourself in a spot of trouble.
"Choice of Robots" is an epic 300,000-word interactive sci-fi novel by Kevin Gold, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Play out thirty years of your life as a brilliant robot maker, from graduate school near the present day to a future in which your robots have changed everything. Depending on your choices, your robots may be independent or obedient, clumsy or graceful, empathic or cold ... and you yourself may live to an old age happily married or alone with only robots to comfort you.
Play as male or female, gay or straight, with nine characters to romance, four alternate climax chapters, and over seventy achievements to unlock.
• Build a unique robot character—you choose everything from its shape to what it calls you.
• Instigate or prevent a robotic uprising.
• Teach your robots to love humanity, or disdain it.
• Build an artificial intelligence suitable to take control of the world's governments.
• Start a war against the United States, and win.
• Marry a human or an advanced robot, and start a family.
Living on the moon is lonely, and stressful, and exhausting. Video games have always offered you an escape to a better life. The easy, happy life you wish you had. Which makes it so frustrating when the game you've been playing ends badly. But you have a chance to figure it out, because the next tourist group is the designers. You can debate with them about art, inspire them with the beauty of outer space, get closer to any one specific designer in particular, and finally find out how to get the ending you always wanted.
Awarded Second Place in the 20th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (IFComp)
"You absolutely need to play through Creatures Such As We" -- Leigh Alexander
"Well-paced and richly written" -- Emily Short
"I couldn't tear myself away" -- Game Theory Podcast
• Immerse in the beautiful setting of a moon-bound tourist destination a tourist destination.
• Explore the meaning of gaming as a form of artistic expression with a cast of game designers.
• Inspire profound discussions, courage, and even love with the visiting space tourists.
• Six unique character paths, with options to be romantic or maintain strict professionalism.
• Play both your character, and the character of the game-within-a-game.
• Decide for yourself the best way to bridge the gap between game players and designers.
• Inclusive options for gender identity, orientation, race, and age.
Choose to Survive is an oldschool turn-based role-playing game not unlike boardgame with a twist.
In each game you're pitted against opponents that you have to defeat with strategy, risk and a bit of luck. Learn skills, manage your Artifacts, choose who and when to plunder, adapt to environmant and maneuver in a diplomatic game of voting against your opponents.
*Choose how to play*
The game starts with few opponents playing by the same rules as you do. When you learn the game you'd want more challenging scenarios. You can unlock new game modes and new opponents by completing certain tasks. Play against vicious opponents, each with unique abilities.
*Choose how this game develops*
The game is still in development so you can expect new content and balance changes. Stay tuned and share your ideas on the game!
Up from slumber in a dark room, you fetch and light up lumber, as you unveil mysteries that surrounded you in a silent wood.
If you want to get the full experience DO NOT read below. Contains SPOILERS.
A Silent Wood – an epitome of finger biting and awe-filled exodus through human civilisation. A wink of an eye in geological time scale, is rightly put in human perspective – in ‘A Silent Wood’ in a single night. Graphics of this game is a blind screen, but vivid opening of your mind screen and exploitation of your absolute imagination that makes the whole experience unique to each dweller of A Silent Wood.
First of all, we have no affiliation with A dark room, an open sourced game, which was originally developed by doublespeak games that took the users of other mobile platforms by a galactic storm. This game has been developed by Ariyalion Games as an unofficial version with additional elements like farming, plague attacks, a boss fight and a totally different story. This game engages your mind and creative imagination for few hours as it gradually lights up your vicinity, and leaves you pondering and wondering in the dark room for hours after the game, marvelling and reminiscing the moments in it, that held your interest for that long without any graphical display.
The spine of a silent wood, is a storyline that emerges from an absolute zero that develops into a civilisation encompassing the evolution of know-hows of human history. Up from slumber in a dark room, you fetch and light up lumber, as you unveil mysteries that surrounded you in that dark room. Your traverse in a dark room is a combination of a walk through the foggy landscapes and exuberant adrenalin rush.
Once again, this is NOT the official version of A Dark Room. And based on the open sourced code from https://github.com/Continuities/adarkroom
key words: RPG, text based, role playing, top game
• One of the Top 100 best mobile games of all time (Metacritic)
• Epic saga of conflict, mythology and community
• Immensely replayable
• Hand-painted artwork
• Interactive story with an ultimate level of complexity
Create your own epic saga of conflict, mythology and community! Rule your own clan, take important strategic decisions, win battles and expand the territory of your people.
A unique mix of RPG and strategy: everything in King of Dragon Pass is about choice and control. Choose your counsel carefully, sign diplomatic agreements or declare war on nearby clans. This acclaimed game of magical storytelling blends interactive stories and resource management. Immensely replayable, thanks to nearly 600 interactive scenes.
Short episodes and automatic saving mean you can play even when you only have a minute or two. The built-in saga writes down the story for you and advisors with distinctive personalities help you rule your clan. Become the King of Dragon Pass!
(NOTE: This program is for entertainment purposes only and is not for professional game development.)
-Make unlimited games!
-Switch between edit and play modes at the click of a button!
-Go back and tweak enemies and maps in seconds!
-50 character and weapon slots per game!
-Choose between 12 unique heroes!
Start by clicking an empty game slot that says "empty". You will then be prompted to name your game. Be sure to name your game using letters, numbers, and spaces only! Not giving your game a proper name will prevent it from saving properly!
The Frame Editor:
The games you make will consist of frames; each frame can be one of four things, a title, an overworld, a shop, or a cinematic. The game will always start on frame 1, but from there, frames do not have to play in sequence. Each frame will have options to set where a player will go when leaving the frame. To create a new frame, click the "empty" grey frames along the top of the level editor screen. Then pick what type of frame you will create from the menu. Here are the types of frames:
Title- Use this at the beginning of your game (best at frame 1), or to divide your game into chapters. A title will consist of a simple text title at the center of the screen, and can contain save/load options if you prefer.
Overworld- This is the overworld map. You can have as many of these as you like and link them together through exits to make the world as large as you wish. Each overworld can have three total exits, two labeled as "exit 1" and "exit 2" which can lead to shops or other frames, and the third exit, which is where the player will go after defeating a boss. Set these options on the left hand side of the overworld menu so the game will know where these exits will lead. Here you can also enter enemy ID numbers so the game will know what enemies the player will encounter on this map, as well as the boss ID. Character ID's are displayed at the top of the character creation page.
Each overworld map has two layers. The first layer is it's base color, and can look like grass, snow, sand, etc. The player can walk on all of these freely. The second layer determines what is an obstacle, what causes damage, what heals, etc. Draw the base layer using the first row of tiles next to the map grid. Then use the second layer to set boss locations, exit locations, healing tiles, etc. Boss locations, obstacles, healing tiles and exits can look like different things. Click the green arrows next to these tiles to change their appearance on the map.
Shop- This frame consists of a shopkeeper, which you will pick from you list of created characters, as well as a selection of three weapons. Enter the text for the shopkeeper, as well as the item ID numbers and prices of the three weapons you wish you sell in this shop.
Cinematic- A cinematic consists of a character, which you will pick from your list of created characters, and some dialog. After the player reads it, they will click the "next" button to proceed to the next desired frame.
EPIC BATTLES! Turn-based battles between our heroic flock of warriors and those green snout-nosed scoundrels! It’s easy to play, but difficult to master!
EPIC WORLDS! Explore a fantasy Piggy Island with everything from tribal villages and frosty mountains to tropical beaches and mysterious caves!
EPIC CHARACTERS! Join Red, Chuck, Bomb and the other heroes as they face King Pig, Wiz Pig, Prince Porky and many more villains!
EPIC UPGRADES! Level up your characters, armor, weapons and potions to become a legendary hero ready to take on the mightiest pig warrior!
EPIC WEAPONS! Craft amazing battle-winning weapons like a wooden sword, frying pan or stick thingy with a sponge on top!
EPIC HUMOR! Plenty of offbeat humor and tons of quirky characters dressed in awesomely silly costumes - like a prickly cactus hat and a matching sword.
Enjoy equally EPIC battles on both tablet and phone!
This game includes paid commercial content from select partners.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
You are Lord Elric, a disgraced noble framed for the murder of his family in the world of Illyria. Hunted by assassins at every turn, Elric must gather his allies, manage a party of warriors and anti-heroes, and bring down an empire to either claim his revenge...or earn redemption.
Tales of Illyria is an RPG hybrid mixing Oregon Trail and Choose-Your-Own-Adventure game mechanics. Each party member has a distinct personality and reacts differently to being sick, running out of supplies, and decisions that go against their alignment.
Will you feed the hungry troll, or chase it off? Will you rob a caravan to gain precious gold? How will you save a man infected by the Black Death?
Tales of Illyria: Fallen Knight is the first episode in the series. Each episode is a standalone RPG.
Features (Enhanced Edition):
• 25+ hours of gameplay (new content!)
• Different story outcomes based on your decisions and karma
• 700 unique encounters
• Tactical combat can be real-time, turn based or AI-controlled
• 6 unique kingdoms with 42 villages, castles and cities to visit
• 6 stunning travel environments
• Tons of monsters, shops, equipment, spells and melee fighting styles
• 75 original music compositions
• Moga controller support
Google translation available for: Korean, German, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French & Portuguese. Take Note: Customers report translation quality by Google to be low.
After the game installs, additional graphic files will be downloaded depending on the resolution you pick. This ranges from 300MB to 1GB. You will need double that in free space to install the game.
Check out our blog for full list of Enhanced Edition features:
Like our Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter:
Tales of Illyria named one of the Top Ten Best Android Games - May 2013:
Killa Penguin review:
'Tales of Illyria is easily the best 5 bucks you can spend in the app store, period.'
'The Closest Thing to Pen and Paper on Mobile'
*WINNER* Best Mobile Exclusive 2012 - Game Informer
*WINNER* Best Puzzle Game - 5th Annual Best App Ever Awards
*WINNER* Pocket Tactics Puzzle GOTY 2012
*RUNNER UP* Touch Arcade GOTY 2012
“This game is so good it makes me want to cry” - Eli Hodapp – Editor In Chief – TouchArcade
“Freedom costs 10 million. I’m half-hoping I never make it” - Mike Fahey – Kotaku
“Mashes together two of the most interesting genres of the last years: the puzzle RPG and infinite runner. And it’s damned good.” - Owen Faraday – Pocket Tactics
Upgrade your castle, improve your gear, train skills and brew potions
Can you score 10000000 and earn your freedom?
✔ Kill monsters and find loot
✔ Improve your gear and train skills
✔ Find wood and stone to improve your castle
Test your skill
✔ More than 60 objectives to complete
✔ Over 20 different monster types to fight
✔ Find items and use them effectively
✔ Fast paced action gameplay
✔ Retro graphics
✔ Old school music
"I played this for like 8 hours, it's a fantastic little game."
"I got sucked into this more than I expected"
"Adds so much to the genre, What a great game!"
The dawn is especially cruel this morning...
For as long as you can remember, your view of the world has been limited to the heavily fortified walls of Candlekeep. Your foster father, Gorion, has done everything in his power to protect you and keep you out of harm’s way.
All of that is about to change. Forced to leave your home under mysterious circumstances, you find yourself drawn into a conflict that has the Sword Coast on the brink of war. An iron shortage of unknown origin threatens to plunge the city of Baldur’s Gate into conflict with Amn. Meanwhile, there is something else at work, far more sinister than you can even begin to fathom...
Since its release in 1998, this classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons™ computer roleplaying games. Customize your hero’s traits and abilities, recruit a party of brave allies, and explore the far corners of the Sword Coast in your search for adventure, profit… and the truth.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition contains the original 60-hour epic, as well as the following expansions:
* Tales of the Sword Coast: Explore the fabled Durlag’s Tower and more locations from the original Baldur’s Gate expansion.
* The Black Pits: You have been captured and forced to fight in Baeloth’s marvelous arena. A myriad of monsters await, as well as countless other adventurers who face the same fate. Maim, murder, and maul your way to freedom… if you can!
* Discover countless improvements we’ve made to the original game, including high-resolution fonts, an improved interface, dynamic zooming, and more!
* Brothers Lost: Lend your aid to Rasaad yn Bashir, the Sun Soul monk, as he scours the Cloud Peaks in search of his lost brother.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition also offers the following premium content available for purchase:
* Neera and the Red Wizards: Save the wild mage Neera from the cruel machinations of Thay’s dreaded Red Wizards.
* Path of the Bloodied: Join the blackguard Dorn Il-Khan in taking revenge against those who betrayed him in Luskan.
* Gallery of Heroes: Reimagine your character with eleven never-before-seen character portraits from acclaimed Icewind Dale artist Jason Manley!
* New professionally recorded voice sets to choose from to further customize your character.
Showdown at Willow Creek is an interactive western mystery novel where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--but powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Gamble, seduce, brawl, or shoot your way through Willow Creek, where gunslingers make the laws, and everybody has secrets. Will you romance the gambler or the soiled dove (or both)? Will you side with the scientists bringing electricity to the Old West, or with a tribe of native American Utes? Will you unravel the conspiracy that threatens to tear the town apart, or will you light the fuse to blow it all sky high?
Adding to the formula of the first ZC and continuing the story, this time you'll see yourself protecting and trying to live in a camp in a post apocalyptic zombie destroyed world. You will be the driving force that will save or break this community. Choose wisely.
- Text based RPG or choose your own story game.
- Many missions that'll advance you towards the main arc (current up to chapter 15).
- Side quests and locations that give more details about this world
- Unlock achievements and share them in Facebook
- Unlock new areas and side quests based on your choices.
- Save to external memory
- NO ads
- extra tasks from the free version
feel free to discuss our games at http://www.ahmedalshehabi.com/forum
(We are looking for proof readers and writers for the game, if you are interested to work "for free" drop me a line)
Take part in one of the classic gamebook experiences that introduced a whole generation to fantasy role-playing games! Computer gaming was in its infancy and it was the early days of tabletop RPGs when The Forest of Doom exploded into bookshops in the early 80s, proudly displaying Iain McCaig's iconic cover.
You can relive the adventures in Darkwood Forest on your Android phone or tablet, lovingly updated for digital devices. Presented in full colour with realistic physics-based dice rolling for battles, auto-mapping, an auto-updated adventure sheet and stat keeping.
** REVIEWS **
“It’s the kind of experience that reminds one what fun interactive fiction can be, as well as making the promise of new Fighting Fantasy titles from Tin Man Games soon, all the more exciting.” - 148 APPS - 4.5/5 - EDITOR'S CHOICE!
“Given that Tin Man Games’s previous two efforts were quite similar in tone, the change of scenery in The Forest of Doom is very welcome indeed. It’s also encouraging to see the developer adding content to its already-robust Gamebook engine – you now have an auto-map, which records your progress and makes your choices that little bit easier.” - POCKET GAMER - 9/10 - GOLD AWARD!
“This is a beautiful, wonderful adaptation of the classic book. It has every bell and whistle you could ask for in terms of making the experience of playing Forest of Doom as enjoyable as possible. If you’re here looking for the book on your device, look no further. This is what you want. If you’re a fan of game books but don’t know this one at all, I give it a hearty recommendation. This is one of the classics of the genre and it has been given the usual royal treatment from the developer.” - TOUCH ARCADE - 4/5
** FEATURES **
• Make the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special cheat mode to read it old-school!
• Atmospheric new visuals which can be turned off to make the gamebook look like it came off the printing press in the 80s!
• NEW Auto-mapping! Never get lost in Darkwood Forest.
• Iain McCaig's famous cover animated and brought to life.
• Malcolm Barter's classic illustrations colorised for the app, making full use of the high-resolution retina displays.
• Fantastic new cover artwork to unlock!
• Achievements to find throughout the gamebook.
The Forest of Doom has been brought to Android using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
• Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
• An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
• Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
• Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
• Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
• Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
Writer, Ian Livingstone, was one of the co-founders of Games Workshop and has continued to have a distinguished career in both tabletop gaming and video games. He is currently the Life President of Eidos, recently overseeing the release of the latest Tomb Raider game.
Cover artist, Iain McCaig, has an extensive print and film portfolio, and is probably best known for designing Padmé Amidala and Darth Maul for The Phantom Menace!
Tin Man Games have signed a licensing deal to release the Fighting Fantasy series on Android, so expect to see more of your favourite adventure gamebooks appearing soon!
Coming Soon... The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, Deathtrap Dungeon, City of Thieves, Citadel of Chaos, Appointment with F.E.A.R. and more!
PLEASE NOTE! World of Warriors is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money.
Fight, Train and Evolve your Army in the epic World of Warriors!
5/5 “There is nothing quite like World of Warriors in mobile gaming today”
5/5 “Beautiful artwork, an immersive and well thought-out game world, accessible gameplay with a real layer of strategic depth and planning... World of Warriors has it all.”
5/5 “The new Arena mode is awesome! I love fighting fellow fans with my band of warriors.”
= FEATURES =
- FREE TO PLAY
- PLAY OFFLINE*
- Stunningly beautiful 3D graphics, amazing sound design and AAA production values and polish.
- Recruit an incredible team based on 100's of historically accurate real-life warriors.
- Unleash mind-blowing special attacks upon fearsome opponents.
- Hone your skills and perfect your strategy to outplay and out-think opponents in the ARENA where the toughest players from around the world battle it out.
- Battle through the vast Wildlands to defeat evil King Boneshaker and his Skull Army of minions and bosses.
- Collect materials and craft powerful Talismans to tip the tides of battle in your favor.
- Train and Evolve your warriors to reach the highest heights and unlock the true power of your army.
- Daily and Weekly events to take part in.
- Compete against others for rare and exclusive prizes.
*Visiting some sections of the game such as the Tower of Trials, Temple of Epics and the ARENA may require an Internet connection.
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support at: support@WorldOfWarriors.com.
Visit the OFFICIAL World of Warriors forums!
Terms of Service: http://mindcandy.com/tos/
You can connect with friends and family in this game via Facebook and it is designed for a general audience. It is a 'Free to Play' game, but you have the option to spend real money for extra content. You may control in-app purchases made within this app using the password settings explained in the Google Play help center.
World of Warriors and all related elements © and ™ 2014 Mind Candy Limited. All rights reserved.
"The Lost Heir: The Fall of Daria" is an epic 145,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Mike Walter—the first of a trilogy—where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Develop your own unique prince or princess, for good or evil! Become a noble knight, a greedy thief, an evil priest, a nature-loving druid, a charming bard, a deadly assassin, a wise monk, a well-traveled ranger, a martial cleric, a kind priest, a brutal thug, a steadfast guard, a powerful wizard or any combination you choose.
Your highness, the kingdom of Daria awaits you!
Play as male or female, gay or straight.
Pursue love interests, make friends, or be a loner.
Uncover the mysteries of demon summoning.
Uncover and collect legendary magical items and treasure.
Duel the undead and battle forces from beyond the stars in this 275,000-word epic thriller! Can you navigate the harsh new realities of life? Play as male or female; gay, straight, or bi. Your choices control the story. Develop your character to face whatever comes.
Do you have what it takes to survive? Will you be the savior of humanity, or it's damnation?
Unnatural is an interactive horror novel by Sam Kabell. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Note: You can play the first two chapters of the game for free. You can purchase the rest of the game inside the app; purchasing the rest of the game will also turn off in-game advertisements.
"Life of a Wizard" is an epic interactive novel where you control the main character. In each chapter, your choices determine how the story proceeds.
Will you find romance, get married, or have children? Will you become the arch-mage, grand bishop, nature-loving druid, hardened battle-mage or even an undead lich? The choice is yours!
"Somme Trench" is an interactive historical novel by Andrew J. Schaefer, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Your best bet might be as an airplane gunner, or a trench fighter, or even as a stretcher bearer. Firing squads, brothels and homeward-bound steamships are all in your possible future. Or you might give in to your inner demons and wind up chatting with ghosts and skeletons as though they're your friends. Whatever path you choose, you'll be immersed in a richly detailed, interactive historical novel that has almost as many twists and turns as there were soldiers at the Somme.
• Immerse yourself in the world of the Western Front
• Choose paths as diverse as infantryman, stretcher bearer or aircraft machine gunner
• Learn about some of the most important events of world history
• Challenge your mind
• Enjoy a richly-detailed interactive novel with countless storylines
• Solve mysteries embedded within the game
• Take control of a young boy and mould him into a knight worthy of legend.
• Establish a noble house, rise from an upstart to hold a seat next to the Throne.
• Ride alongside knights, experience great battles and lead sieges.
• Even defeat may not be the end, find a new life fighting for God!
"Life of a Mobster" is a thrilling interactive novel where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Will you betray the five families to win the heart of a good-looking FBI agent? Will you end up as a prisoner, a senator, or FBI director? The choice is yours.
"Silent Gear" is an interactive sci-fi thriller by Lee Yuan, where your choices control the story. It’s text-based–without graphics–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
With the constant economic downturn and conflicts, the United States had officially lost its superpower title in the year 2032.
Russia and China have risen together and created the New Unified Communist Party (NUCP); they have dominated most of Asia and parts of Europe in terms of economy and political influence. They are the undisputed new super power.
Without the support from the United States, the ISIS terrorists seized almost all of the middle east. The oil production in Saudi Arabia and other natural resources in the region are now all under ISIS control. They renamed themselves as Holy Islamic Liberation Organization (HILO). Their massive increase of wealth has a devastating effect on all democratic nations.
In a desperate effort to maintain balance, NATO has created the Augmented Reconnaissance and Operations Corp (AROC) to counter the new threats.
The story begins on your AROC academy graduation day. This is an interactive story with elements of romance, betrayal and survival, complete with a prologue, three Episodes and multiple endings. Your choices will determine the fate of your squad as well as your own.
The game also contains 4 mini games: Greedy Banker Dice, Cho Han Bakuchi, Gunship boss battle and Mech Suit boss battle.
• Immerse in a sci-fi military world based on real life political groups
• Dozens of sounds effects
• Different mini games throughout each Episodes
• Key items randomized in different locations upon each play through for replayability
• Two Boss battles that require some thinking and planning
• Survival of squad members dependent on a combination of the decisions you previously made
• Multiple endings