You are invited to become an elite member of Nancy Maher's top legal defence team who are defending a client charged with murder.
* Players have six weeks to complete the game and win the case for their client, Hilary Finn.
* Complete a new task each week with a checklist of items to do.
* Players receive notifications throughout the week of new tasks and items to complete as well as new content to explore in the game.
* The more tasks a player completes and the more items they discover, the more points they receive.
* The more points a player receives, the greater chance they have of winning the grand prize.
Once players complete a task they are asked if they want to LEAK or BURY the evidence. Players must choose the least damaging option for their client's case to gain more points. The final LEAK or BURY decision will result in different game endings.
So choose wisely, or you may find yourself in a spot of trouble.
Up from slumber in a dark room, you fetch and light up lumber, as you unveil mysteries that surrounded you in a silent wood.
If you want to get the full experience DO NOT read below. Contains SPOILERS.
A Silent Wood – an epitome of finger biting and awe-filled exodus through human civilisation. A wink of an eye in geological time scale, is rightly put in human perspective – in ‘A Silent Wood’ in a single night. Graphics of this game is a blind screen, but vivid opening of your mind screen and exploitation of your absolute imagination that makes the whole experience unique to each dweller of A Silent Wood.
First of all, we have no affiliation with A dark room, an open sourced game, which was originally developed by doublespeak games that took the users of other mobile platforms by a galactic storm. This game has been developed by Ariyalion Games as an unofficial version with additional elements like farming, plague attacks, a boss fight and a totally different story. This game engages your mind and creative imagination for few hours as it gradually lights up your vicinity, and leaves you pondering and wondering in the dark room for hours after the game, marvelling and reminiscing the moments in it, that held your interest for that long without any graphical display.
The spine of a silent wood, is a storyline that emerges from an absolute zero that develops into a civilisation encompassing the evolution of know-hows of human history. Up from slumber in a dark room, you fetch and light up lumber, as you unveil mysteries that surrounded you in that dark room. Your traverse in a dark room is a combination of a walk through the foggy landscapes and exuberant adrenalin rush.
Once again, this is NOT the official version of A Dark Room. And based on the open sourced code from https://github.com/Continuities/adarkroom
key words: RPG, text based, role playing, top game
"Choice of Robots" is an epic 300,000-word interactive sci-fi novel by Kevin Gold, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Play out thirty years of your life as a brilliant robot maker, from graduate school near the present day to a future in which your robots have changed everything. Depending on your choices, your robots may be independent or obedient, clumsy or graceful, empathic or cold ... and you yourself may live to an old age happily married or alone with only robots to comfort you.
Play as male or female, gay or straight, with nine characters to romance, four alternate climax chapters, and over seventy achievements to unlock.
• Build a unique robot character—you choose everything from its shape to what it calls you.
• Instigate or prevent a robotic uprising.
• Teach your robots to love humanity, or disdain it.
• Build an artificial intelligence suitable to take control of the world's governments.
• Start a war against the United States, and win.
• Marry a human or an advanced robot, and start a family.
Living on the moon is lonely, and stressful, and exhausting. Video games have always offered you an escape to a better life. The easy, happy life you wish you had. Which makes it so frustrating when the game you've been playing ends badly. But you have a chance to figure it out, because the next tourist group is the designers. You can debate with them about art, inspire them with the beauty of outer space, get closer to any one specific designer in particular, and finally find out how to get the ending you always wanted.
Awarded Second Place in the 20th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (IFComp)
"You absolutely need to play through Creatures Such As We" -- Leigh Alexander
"Well-paced and richly written" -- Emily Short
"I couldn't tear myself away" -- Game Theory Podcast
• Immerse in the beautiful setting of a moon-bound tourist destination a tourist destination.
• Explore the meaning of gaming as a form of artistic expression with a cast of game designers.
• Inspire profound discussions, courage, and even love with the visiting space tourists.
• Six unique character paths, with options to be romantic or maintain strict professionalism.
• Play both your character, and the character of the game-within-a-game.
• Decide for yourself the best way to bridge the gap between game players and designers.
• Inclusive options for gender identity, orientation, race, and age.
Take part in one of the classic gamebook experiences that introduced a whole generation to fantasy role-playing games! Computer gaming was in its infancy and it was the early days of tabletop RPGs when The Forest of Doom exploded into bookshops in the early 80s, proudly displaying Iain McCaig's iconic cover.
You can relive the adventures in Darkwood Forest on your Android phone or tablet, lovingly updated for digital devices. Presented in full colour with realistic physics-based dice rolling for battles, auto-mapping, an auto-updated adventure sheet and stat keeping.
** REVIEWS **
“It’s the kind of experience that reminds one what fun interactive fiction can be, as well as making the promise of new Fighting Fantasy titles from Tin Man Games soon, all the more exciting.” - 148 APPS - 4.5/5 - EDITOR'S CHOICE!
“Given that Tin Man Games’s previous two efforts were quite similar in tone, the change of scenery in The Forest of Doom is very welcome indeed. It’s also encouraging to see the developer adding content to its already-robust Gamebook engine – you now have an auto-map, which records your progress and makes your choices that little bit easier.” - POCKET GAMER - 9/10 - GOLD AWARD!
“This is a beautiful, wonderful adaptation of the classic book. It has every bell and whistle you could ask for in terms of making the experience of playing Forest of Doom as enjoyable as possible. If you’re here looking for the book on your device, look no further. This is what you want. If you’re a fan of game books but don’t know this one at all, I give it a hearty recommendation. This is one of the classics of the genre and it has been given the usual royal treatment from the developer.” - TOUCH ARCADE - 4/5
** FEATURES **
• Make the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special cheat mode to read it old-school!
• Atmospheric new visuals which can be turned off to make the gamebook look like it came off the printing press in the 80s!
• NEW Auto-mapping! Never get lost in Darkwood Forest.
• Iain McCaig's famous cover animated and brought to life.
• Malcolm Barter's classic illustrations colorised for the app, making full use of the high-resolution retina displays.
• Fantastic new cover artwork to unlock!
• Achievements to find throughout the gamebook.
The Forest of Doom has been brought to Android using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
• Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
• An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
• Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
• Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
• Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
• Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
Writer, Ian Livingstone, was one of the co-founders of Games Workshop and has continued to have a distinguished career in both tabletop gaming and video games. He is currently the Life President of Eidos, recently overseeing the release of the latest Tomb Raider game.
Cover artist, Iain McCaig, has an extensive print and film portfolio, and is probably best known for designing Padmé Amidala and Darth Maul for The Phantom Menace!
Tin Man Games have signed a licensing deal to release the Fighting Fantasy series on Android, so expect to see more of your favourite adventure gamebooks appearing soon!
Coming Soon... The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, Deathtrap Dungeon, City of Thieves, Citadel of Chaos, Appointment with F.E.A.R. and more!
HyperDevbox is proud to announce that the massively popular tactical role-playing game (J-RPG) for home video game consoles Sony (PS3) and Microsoft (XBOX360), Record of Agarest War (English version), is now available for Android.
It was the end of the age of gods... An age that ended when the door to oblivion was opened.
There were five continents in the world of Agarest, each one pierced by a great pillar that towered toward the sky. These soaring monuments were the gods themselves.
The beginning of our story and the end of the age of myth find their start on the continent of Lucrellia when a young man named Leonhardt sacrifices everything, even his future and his children, to protect an elven girl. At death's door, he pledges himself to a contract...
This is the final tale of the gods; a story woven in souls across generations...
Game features :
* 3D Battle Scenes.
* Witness the Soul Breed system! Choose a bride at the end of your adventure and give birth to the hero of the next generation!
* Position your forces on the battlefield and wait for the right moment to string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members both in melee and at range!
* Over 100 hours of gameplay packed into 1.8 GB of data
* 59 outstanding soundtracks
* Full 720p HD graphic assets
* 40 cut scene videos
* Fully voice acted with 16,000 character voices
* Over 400 different Magic spells and Battle skills
* Over 400 Enemies and Characters
* Capture monsters to join your army
* Story stretching 5 Generations of heroes
* Enhanced battle system including combo system, break and overkill
* Support for full touch interface, keyboard with key mapping and external controllers
* Xperia Play optimized
* Compatible with MOGA controllers .
* Automatic save backup to Google Cloud through Google Play Game Services.
* Support for Leaderboards and Achievements through Google Play Game Services.
* Language: English text with Japanese voices.
* Support for x86 android devices.
* Android TV compatible (GamePad)
** IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ **
- 5 x Additional Dungeons DLC are available at no charge from the store, all the other DLC are not necessary to complete the game.
- You need a with at least 1.8GB of free space.
- There is a 1.8GB OBB additional data download to complete the installation so WIFI is "ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY" and a good dose of patience too, the installation may take from 15mn to 30mn to complete based on your Internet network configuration and/or our servers congestion, everybody will be served but please be patient.
- There is an "in-game" FAQ in case you have some trouble during the installation so please take the time to read it should you have problems.
- Game is set, by default, to use the HIGHEST resolution and graphic settings available so please adjust in the option screen should your device be a little "just" to support the full hires data.
- A High-End device is highly recommended for the best gaming experience.
- Visit our website and forum at http://www.hyperdevbox.com for more FAQ and information.
©2013-2015 IDEA FACTORY/COMPILE HEART/RED, developed for Android, licensed and published by HYPERDEVBOX.
As the corrupt President Victon launches his oppressive campaign of Powered Regulation, your Legendary heroic rise transforms into something much more: you must become a political icon fighting to restore Powered rights in America. This new battle takes a twisted turn when your once-greatest enemy, Prodigal, tells you President Victon's darkest secret....
Now you are faced with the biggest choices of your career: Do you trust the word of your archenemy? Will you evade President Victon's gang of criminal bounty hunters? Can you save your family and complete your rise as a Legendary hero?
"Heroes Rise: HeroFall" completes the epic Heroes Rise trilogy by Zachary Sergi, featuring the smash hits "Heroes Rise: The Prodigy" and "Heroes Rise: The Hero Project," interactive novels where your choices control the story. The Heroes Rise trilogy is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and driven by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination. In June, the "Heroes Rise" games became the very first text-only games ever to be released on Steam.
All of your decisions lead to this epic conclusion, where you must truly define what you believe is right and what you stand for as a hero--and what (or whom) you're willing to sacrifice for those ideals. Play as male or female, gay or straight, and decide how your story will end. How many alternate endings can you unlock?
How high will you rise?
In a Delight Games interactive novel, you play the part of the main character and make choices for survival, love, wealth, fame, and more. Can you make it to the end? Can you achieve a new high score and rank? Now, with the Delight Games Library you can get ALL the Delight Games novels in a single download, including complete series like Wizard's Choice and Zombie High.
If you like interactive fiction or just want to try something different, this is the ultimate free download for you!
Delight Games interactive novels have had over 5 million downloads and over 22,000 ratings with an average rating above 4.3. For the first time on Android, you get the complete package. Many hours of story and interesting choices await you! And when a new novel comes out, you'll automatically get it added to this library using an update.
There is nothing else like it on Google Play!
Unique features include:
- 22 interactive novels. Over 700,000 words with hundreds of choices.
- Ability to start a novel over at any time.
- Additional checkpoints added to most novels.
- New books are automatically added to your library when you update. No more hunting for new books!
Gather or use resources, forge alliances or make enemies on your path to seize the throne of Arlend. Make difficult choices, the effects of which will echo through the entire game. Navigate your way through a maze of events and reach your own climactic ending, chosen to match your previous decisions from thousands of possibilities.
This version of Regicide was specifically built for research into the IDEA (Interactive Dynamic Event-based Agency) system. Data collection for this research is now done and the application no longer transmits any kind of data to us. Thanks to all those who participated!
Game icons from http://game-icons.net/, used under license http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
In this text-based interactive fiction, you choose what happens next. It's in the style of pick-a-path gamebooks, but with over a thousand multiple-choice questions, it's much longer and deeper than traditional gamebooks. Alter Ego starts at birth and ends at death, including two substantially different versions, depending on whether you choose to be male or female.
Will you grow up to be confident and happy? Will you fight with bullies, or befriend them? Will you find a date to the senior prom? Will you marry and have kids, or start your own business and become a millionaire? The choice is yours.
This game will change your life.
"You should choose to own this adventure" -- Eurogamer
"Inkle's adaptation of Sorcery! takes the genre to a whole new level" -- Kotaku
"This is some of 2013′s best interactive storytelling" -- IGN UK
"Beautifully realised ... this gripping tale has us well and truly hooked" -- Pocket Gamer (Gold Award)
"Incredibly impressed" -- Touch Arcade
"Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my time writing a review when I should really just be pointing at a game and demanding that people play it. This is one of those times. Steve Jackson's Sorcery! is an absolutely marvellous fantasy storybook adventure. Lushly illustrated and expertly told, it should not be missed by anyone even remotely interested in the genre." -- Gamezebo
"Let’s not mince words here... Sorcery’s unique blend of tabletop-like roleplaying (including an incredible combat system quite unlike anything I’ve seen before), and elaborate branching pathways with custom scripts preserving the feeling of Steve Jackson’s work make me now want to… no, HAVE TO acquire it" - Just Press Start
The app uses inklewriter technology to tell your journey in real-time, shaping the story around your choices. The text itself changes based on how you play and what you do, and in combat, the action is described on the fly based on how you play.
Featuring original illustrations by John Blanche, new character art by Eddie Sharam (DC Comics), an interactive map by Mike Schley (Wizards of the Coast).
"The Shamutanti Hills" is Part 1 of 4. Part 2, "Kharé: Cityport of Traps", is coming soon to the Play Store! (Part 2 will load all of your completed Part 1 games to continue your adventure.)
* TIME's #1 Game of the Year 2014
* "We’ve been dreaming about this future for decades. Guess what? It’s here." - New York Times
* "Interactive storytelling as its best" - The Guardian
Choose your own route around a 3D globe, travelling by airship, submarine, mechanical camel, steam-train and more, racing other players and a clock that never stops.
Featuring a brand new journey - to the North Pole!
* "This brilliant interactive novel re-imagines Phileas Fogg's journey around the world... One of the finest examples of branching narrative yet created." - The Telegraph
* "For people who love high adventures and good writing, 80 Days is a voyage that must be taken" - The Verge
* "A brilliantly paced, memorable and quite frankly terrific piece of modern interactive fiction, that masterfully blends strategy, resource management and adventure" - IndieGames.com
150 cities to explore. Detailed research and techno-fantasy combine in an 1872 of tensions, inventions and exploration. Climb the Burmese mountains, trek the Zulu Federation, sail up the Amazon and disappear under the Indian Ocean - but don't fall behind the time!
* "This is modern storytelling that engages and delights, and the bold, stylish artwork gives 80 Days almost a graphic novel feel. Pack your case, armchair Passepartout - adventure awaits!" - Joystiq
* "Is it a game? Is it a story? Both, really. And a delight." - The Telegraph - Best Novels of 2014
* "Could be the best interactive fiction game out there" - 148 Apps
* "A sublime video game to immerse yourself in" - The Examiner
* "One of the most extraordinarily memorable and unique games I’ve played in years" - Pocket Tactics
* "Everything about this game is perfect" - AppAdvice
* "Innovative and extraordinary, and unpredictable fun" - Apps Zoom
* "Rich with ideas, brilliantly written, and creates a world that you'll want to visit over and over again" - PocketGamer (gold award)
Featuring stunning art by Jaume Illustration, a half-million word script by Meg Jayanth, original music by Laurence Chapman, and built using the same inklewriter engine that powers our critically-acclaimed Sorcery! series, 80 DAYS is an interactive adventure created by your choices, on the fly, and is different every time you play.
Playing as Phileas Fogg's loyal valet, Passepartout, you must balance your master's health, your finances, and the time, as you choose your own path from city to city all the way around the world. Bribe your way onto early departures, but don't let yourself go bankrupt or you'll be sleeping rough and begging for aid! Trade items for profit, and collect the equipment for the conditions you'll face: but too much luggage will slow you down...
80 DAYS is a breakneck race, with an in-game clock that never stops running. Trains, steamers, hot-air balloons, boats, camels, horses and more leave and arrive minute by minute.
Every city and journey is narrated via an interactive story where you control every action. Will your choices speed you up - or lead you into disaster? Will you earn Fogg's trust and respect? Will you uncover the secrets and short-cuts that can shave days off your time? Murder, romance, rebellion and intrigue await!
The app is network-connected, with a live feed that shows you the position of all the other players of the game, their routes, triumphs and disasters. You can race to be the fastest - or look ahead to learn the secrets of the world.
Share your own journey with friends, and load other's routes directly into your app so you can race head-to-head.
• One of the Top 100 best mobile games of all time (Metacritic)
• Epic saga of conflict, mythology and community
• Immensely replayable
• Hand-painted artwork
• Interactive story with an ultimate level of complexity
Create your own epic saga of conflict, mythology and community! Rule your own clan, take important strategic decisions, win battles and expand the territory of your people.
A unique mix of RPG and strategy: everything in King of Dragon Pass is about choice and control. Choose your counsel carefully, sign diplomatic agreements or declare war on nearby clans. This acclaimed game of magical storytelling blends interactive stories and resource management. Immensely replayable, thanks to nearly 600 interactive scenes.
Short episodes and automatic saving mean you can play even when you only have a minute or two. The built-in saga writes down the story for you and advisors with distinctive personalities help you rule your clan. Become the King of Dragon Pass!
(NOTE: This program is for entertainment purposes only and is not for professional game development.)
-Make unlimited games!
-Switch between edit and play modes at the click of a button!
-Go back and tweak enemies and maps in seconds!
-50 character and weapon slots per game!
-Choose between 12 unique heroes!
Start by clicking an empty game slot that says "empty". You will then be prompted to name your game. Be sure to name your game using letters, numbers, and spaces only! Not giving your game a proper name will prevent it from saving properly!
The Frame Editor:
The games you make will consist of frames; each frame can be one of four things, a title, an overworld, a shop, or a cinematic. The game will always start on frame 1, but from there, frames do not have to play in sequence. Each frame will have options to set where a player will go when leaving the frame. To create a new frame, click the "empty" grey frames along the top of the level editor screen. Then pick what type of frame you will create from the menu. Here are the types of frames:
Title- Use this at the beginning of your game (best at frame 1), or to divide your game into chapters. A title will consist of a simple text title at the center of the screen, and can contain save/load options if you prefer.
Overworld- This is the overworld map. You can have as many of these as you like and link them together through exits to make the world as large as you wish. Each overworld can have three total exits, two labeled as "exit 1" and "exit 2" which can lead to shops or other frames, and the third exit, which is where the player will go after defeating a boss. Set these options on the left hand side of the overworld menu so the game will know where these exits will lead. Here you can also enter enemy ID numbers so the game will know what enemies the player will encounter on this map, as well as the boss ID. Character ID's are displayed at the top of the character creation page.
Each overworld map has two layers. The first layer is it's base color, and can look like grass, snow, sand, etc. The player can walk on all of these freely. The second layer determines what is an obstacle, what causes damage, what heals, etc. Draw the base layer using the first row of tiles next to the map grid. Then use the second layer to set boss locations, exit locations, healing tiles, etc. Boss locations, obstacles, healing tiles and exits can look like different things. Click the green arrows next to these tiles to change their appearance on the map.
Shop- This frame consists of a shopkeeper, which you will pick from you list of created characters, as well as a selection of three weapons. Enter the text for the shopkeeper, as well as the item ID numbers and prices of the three weapons you wish you sell in this shop.
Cinematic- A cinematic consists of a character, which you will pick from your list of created characters, and some dialog. After the player reads it, they will click the "next" button to proceed to the next desired frame.
Duel the undead and battle forces from beyond the stars in this 275,000-word epic thriller! Can you navigate the harsh new realities of life? Play as male or female; gay, straight, or bi. Your choices control the story. Develop your character to face whatever comes.
Do you have what it takes to survive? Will you be the savior of humanity, or it's damnation?
• Solve puzzles and mysteries.
• Name the horror that lurks.
• Author's commentary and game-plus content.
• Explore entirely at your discretion.
• In-game map.
• Improvise weapons and defenses.
• You don't have to go into the house.
"The Lost Heir: The Fall of Daria" is an epic 145,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Mike Walter—the first of a trilogy—where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Develop your own unique prince or princess, for good or evil! Become a noble knight, a greedy thief, an evil priest, a nature-loving druid, a charming bard, a deadly assassin, a wise monk, a well-traveled ranger, a martial cleric, a kind priest, a brutal thug, a steadfast guard, a powerful wizard or any combination you choose.
Your highness, the kingdom of Daria awaits you!
Play as male or female, gay or straight.
Pursue love interests, make friends, or be a loner.
Uncover the mysteries of demon summoning.
Uncover and collect legendary magical items and treasure.
• Take control of a young boy and mould him into a knight worthy of legend.
• Establish a noble house, rise from an upstart to hold a seat next to the Throne.
• Ride alongside knights, experience great battles and lead sieges.
• Even defeat may not be the end, find a new life fighting for God!
Unnatural is an interactive horror novel by Sam Kabell. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Note: You can play the first two chapters of the game for free. You can purchase the rest of the game inside the app; purchasing the rest of the game will also turn off in-game advertisements.
"Life of a Mobster" is a thrilling interactive novel where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Will you betray the five families to win the heart of a good-looking FBI agent? Will you end up as a prisoner, a senator, or FBI director? The choice is yours.
"Life of a Wizard" is an epic interactive novel where you control the main character. In each chapter, your choices determine how the story proceeds.
Will you find romance, get married, or have children? Will you become the arch-mage, grand bishop, nature-loving druid, hardened battle-mage or even an undead lich? The choice is yours!
You never wanted a life of crime, but it's all you know. That doesn't mean transitioning from a life as a cocky con artist to a greenhorn bank robber doesn't scare you. In No Proper Thief you are Clyde Lamm, the Rooster, and you have a choice to make. In fact, you have dozens of choices to make throughout your upcoming adventure. Everything has consequences, too. You and your team, consisting of the leader Zebra, the muscle Stag, and the heart Marlin, have many obstacles to overcome. Still, in the midst of all the dark chaos of the initial robbery, there is a flame of positivity: an attractive young bank manager. Sure you stole her gold heirloom ring a while back, but it's a fair trade because that fox is stealing your heart.
Can you make the hard choices and survive your first bank heist?
"Silent Gear" is an interactive sci-fi thriller by Lee Yuan, where your choices control the story. It’s text-based–without graphics–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
With the constant economic downturn and conflicts, the United States had officially lost its superpower title in the year 2032.
Russia and China have risen together and created the New Unified Communist Party (NUCP); they have dominated most of Asia and parts of Europe in terms of economy and political influence. They are the undisputed new super power.
Without the support from the United States, the ISIS terrorists seized almost all of the middle east. The oil production in Saudi Arabia and other natural resources in the region are now all under ISIS control. They renamed themselves as Holy Islamic Liberation Organization (HILO). Their massive increase of wealth has a devastating effect on all democratic nations.
In a desperate effort to maintain balance, NATO has created the Augmented Reconnaissance and Operations Corp (AROC) to counter the new threats.
The story begins on your AROC academy graduation day. This is an interactive story with elements of romance, betrayal and survival, complete with a prologue, three Episodes and multiple endings. Your choices will determine the fate of your squad as well as your own.
The game also contains 4 mini games: Greedy Banker Dice, Cho Han Bakuchi, Gunship boss battle and Mech Suit boss battle.
• Immerse in a sci-fi military world based on real life political groups
• Dozens of sounds effects
• Different mini games throughout each Episodes
• Key items randomized in different locations upon each play through for replayability
• Two Boss battles that require some thinking and planning
• Survival of squad members dependent on a combination of the decisions you previously made
• Multiple endings
Picking up right where you left off in part one, the city and school are still in shock from the mysterious attacks, and the question on everyone's mind is...who was behind them, and why? Choose for yourself: will you be drawn into the hunt to discover the truth, or simply try to have a normal life in this city of Talents?
Will you excel in your Ability classes, and survive the complex hallways and their many magical surprises? Can you piece together the clues, and begin to discover the truth behind Illyan Giesi? Will you be able to balance your relationships between Jun and Sem, or will friendships crumble while rivalries deepen to hatred? Can you win the fight for a friend's soul, or risk losing them forever?
Finally, can you face what might be your greatest challenge of all in Tar'citadel.... dating?