On our construction site your child can drive a digger, mix cement, roof a building, operate a crane, drive a street sweeper or paint a house. There’s so much to do here. Our Little Builders dig, plaster, fill, paint and mix... And they need your children´s help.
At the same time they can watch funny things happen, because on every building site there’s always something going wrong. Water suddenly bursts from a pipe, a builder falls into a hole or the wind blows the bricks away because the cement wasn’t dry yet.
Little Builders is the first 3D app for children aged 2-6 years that want to explore the world of being a real little builder. Depending on the child’s age, all animations and functions can run automatically or be controlled through a tap.
7 interactive scenarios contain over 100 interactive animations and surprises:
1. Steer the digger, fill the truck and repair the water pipe.
2. Paint the house in different colours and unload the removals truck.
3. Operate the crane and build a new roof for the house.
4. Mix cement and build a real wall.
5. Operate a big cement mixer and concrete a large area.
6. Drive the street sweeper and clean the dirty road.
7. Unload the crane truck and make sure it leaves on time.
Amazing graphics, great animations, a user-friendly interface, no text and no in-app purchases. Download now and start building!
If you experience any trouble with the App or have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us any time: email@example.com. We´d love to help you out. Please also visit our website www.foxandsheep.com for more information and support.
If you can imagine it you can build it with the six Toca Builders!
Join your new Toca Builders friends on an island far away and create a whole new world with blocks. Jump, walk, roll and rotate the builders to use their unique skills, and they will help to build whatever you can imagine!
Toca Builders is a kids app that makes it fun to drop, spray, smash and lift blocks to construct new objects - may it be a house, lamp or maybe a banana?
Let's get started by putting down some blocks.
MEET THE BUILDERS!
Blox: Great at dropping and smashing blocks
Cooper: A fantastic painter
Vex: Amazing at putting blocks in stacks
Stretch: Specialized at placing blocks anywhere
Connie: Enjoys lifting and moving blocks
Jum-Jum: Loves to spray paint
The builders will guarantee that you’re having a good time when create your world! Toca Builders is a new way of creating and crafting things with blocks, that encourages both creativity and curiosity. With simple touch gestures and unique controls the builders come alive and help create a world only you can dream up!
To save your world, just tap the Back-button to go back to the main menu and everything you've made is saved. The snapshot feature makes it easy to take a photo of your construction to share with the world!
Key Toca Boca App Features
• 6 super builders
• Build whatever you want - drop, spray, lift and smash!
• Color each individual blocks as you want
• Unique controls of the builders - spin, roll, aim and move
• Autosave guarantees your progresses is saved
• Use the snapshot feature to take a photo of your creation
• Easy-to-use app for kids with a kid-friendly interface
• Incredible creative possibilities
• Beautiful original graphics
• No rules, stress or time limits – play any way you want
• No third-party advertising
• No in-app purchases
About Toca Boca Kids Apps
Toca Boca is a game studio that makes digital toys for kids and educational apps for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
Lead the way by learning the fundamentals of early education: numbers, upper and lower case letters, colors, shapes and more.
Develop and train creative thinking and working memory by remembering clues and matching associated objects. Puzzles contain challenges such as finding things that are fuzzy, things with stripes or things that are sweet.
Zip the monkeys around in their incredible adaptable Rovers. Jump ramps, burststorm clouds and drag race against adorably competitive chinchillas!
Show off your smarts and style by earning Hero Hats. These cool and funny hats look great and have amazing effects; like the bubble blowing Thing-a-ma-jig hat or the steam puffing cooking pot!
-Over a hundred fun and thought provoking puzzles.
-Play with all three monkeys in beautifully detailed and immersive environments.
-Fun captivating animations and interactions.
-Freewheeling, open-ended game play.
-Thups Knack system which automatically adjusts the difficulty of the game as your child plays.
-Customizable Settings: Select which games your child plays and at what level, allowing them to focus on a single task, such as colors, shapes or associations.
-Designed for Kids: No confusing menus or navigation.
-Rewards! Kids can earn dozens of whimsical and funny hats.
Our commitment to parents and kids, is to connect learning with a sense of challenge, fun, and self esteem.
Black! Green! Red! Blue! Colors flashcards help your child learn the colors by showing a big color block on one side of the card and a picture of an object on the other side of the card. For children as young as 6 months, this app also allows you to:
* Use Edit Mode to change the text and pictures. Make it your own deck by adding your voice or your child’s!
* Star the cards that you would like to review with your child and use the Favorites Mode to create your custom deck.
* Randomly show a letter using the Random Button.
* Swipe through the cards, or use the large buttons to move from card to card.
* Turn off the audio using the Quiz Mode.
At Five Pumpkins, we strive to make high quality apps and distribute them for free on Android. We want to help as many children as possible learn their alphabets and gain a solid grounding in pre-reading and pre-math skills. We really hope these are as much for your toddlers and preschoolers to use as they were for us to build.
If you would like to donate and support our development efforts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have ideas for other toddler applications or kids games, feel free to let us know. We love to hear from our users.
You can see our other educational apps and games by searching for "Five Pumpkins" in the Android Store or checking out m.fivepumpkins.com.
Follow us at twitter.com/fivepumpkins or become a fan of our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Five-Pumpkins/241886129858)!
(Now supports both tablets and phones - updated with HD graphics!)
***SALE for a LIMITED TIME***
***SALE for a LIMITED TIME***
***SALE for a LIMITED TIME***
Download now at 66% OFF -- Don't miss out!!
The most beloved educational app on iOS finally comes to Android!
- Chosen by 1up's John Davison as one of the Top 9 iPhone Apps for Toddlers.
- "I gave my iPod Touch to my fiance's 3 year old sister and she could not put it down." (AmpedGaming.com review)
- "Parents need to know that Giraffe's PreSchool Playground is a cheerful educational app that includes six games to
teach ABCs and numbers, seek-and-find skills, and animal names. The Photo Playground is a picture-making game and
kids can make their own animal scenes and save them to the device's photo gallery...The app is very easy and
intuitive, with big simple buttons to press and a little cartoon giraffe who provides spoken instructions."
(Common Sense Media review)
Check out some of our great user reviews of Giraffe's PreSchool Playground:
- "The song alone is worth the price. My 18 month old granddaughter LOVES the song…"
- "[my son] learned to recognize numbers all the way up to 20 because of this app! Definitely recommend for younger ones!"
- "My 4 year old loves this game. It's got a lot to do, it's a great value. There are a lot of game modes and she has really been kept busy for some time with this app. I recommend!"
- "Monkey Got Away is a hit! My 3 year old absolutely loves animals so this app is very popular with him. I was surprised by how much he loves the song 'Monkey Got Away', he will open the app just to hear the song over and over again. Thanks so much for offering the free mp3 download!"
- "Wonderful for special needs! Thank you for creating such a wonderful application. We are using it to work with our non-verbal son who has autism…"
Join Giraffe on a colorful, musical, and educational journey to learn your ABCs, 123s, animals, explore music, work
on memory, unleash your creative side, and more!
***** FEATURES *****
-FREE MP3 of the kids song, "Monkey Got Away" (see help/options screen in the app to redeem)
-6 game modes to entertain & educate, a kid-friendly interface, funny animal sounds, original music, and vibrant
-24 different jungle/safari animals to play with!
-Child isn't reading yet? No worries! Giraffe will tell you what to do.
-Many users have reported that this app is wonderful for children with special needs.
-Constantly adding new content via updates!
***** 6 GAME MODES *****
1. LETTERS. Giraffe will ask you to find the letters in the jungle grass. Can you find them? Offers two levels of
difficulty to cover a wide age-range of little learners.
2. NUMBERS. A fun way to learn your numbers! Choose numbers that go up to 10 or 20. Junior Explorers can have the
clue shown (helps learning the numbers, and promotes memorization), while Ace Adventurers will have the clue
spoken-only for an advanced challenge.
3. ALPHABET SONG. Tap to advance the notes and sing the alphabet song along with Giraffe! For an added challenge,
turn on the bongos and play along with the beat!
4. BIG SAFARI. Can you find the animal and place it in the net? Use your finger to drag or flick the animals. Can
you beat your high score?
5. ANIMALS. Your kids will have a blast finding the animals and hearing the funny sounds!
6. PHOTO PLAYGROUND. Choose your background and arrange wildlife, comical hats, food, shrubs, and more! Have the
perfect composition? Email a photo to a loved one!
Your kids will exercise their noggin while having a blast.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, we will be happy to help you.
*7 different games that teach kids about colors, letters, counting, differences, and matching.
*Lovable animated monkey helps kids along as they play the games.
*Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, and more.
*Animated Stickers! Kids get a sticker reward after every other game they win.
*Designed for preschoolers -- no confusing menus or navigation.
*Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
We respect and value your privacy here at THUP Games. In our apps we do not collect, store, or share any personal information or location data. We do not have advertisements, links to social media, or in-app purchases. We only externally link to our support web site and other apps.
Preschool Basics is a colorful set of flash cards for preschool and kindergarten. With just one app, your child can learn the alphabet, numbers, colors, shapes, and vocabulary words. View the cards in order or shuffle the cards to increase the challenge. Tap the flash card to hear the word spoken.
Preschool Basics is rated:
• Top 5 Best Android Apps For Pre-School Age by iKidApps.com
• Top 10 educational Android apps for children by ParentMap.com
• 10 Best Educational Android apps for Kids by BestAndroidAppsFree.com.
Preschool Basics features:
ABC's - Alphabet flash cards show a letter with an image, such as "A for apple."
123's - Number flash card teach numbers one to ten. Number cards animate to demonstrate counting.
Colors - Learn colors with a spinning color wheel.
Shapes - Learn basic shapes.
Words - Learn 85 more words split into four different word decks. 35 new words added in v1.7! The decks are: animals, house / indoor, transportation / outdoor, and all 33 Dolch pre-primer sight words.
Visit the options menu to turn set the flash cards to play in order or in shuffled order. You can turn the sound off if you'd like to work with your child and the flash cards yourself. And you can set Button Block on or off. This feature -- requested by users -- blocks your phone's Back, Search, Camera and Call buttons; use the Home key to exit the app.
Support for 10" tablets added in v1.9.
Send any suggestions, problems or comments via email.
Keywords: toddler, kids, ABC, ABC's, numbers, colors, shapes, educational, children, preschool, preschool-aged, flash cards, flashcards
Copyright © 2015 kcToolbox. All Rights Reserved.
• Baby can tap or tilt the screen to interact with the on-screen shapes & colors.
• Two levels of play to grow with baby:
- In Level 1, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color - or - tilt the device to make the shapes bounce around the screen.
- In Level two, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color, tilt the device to make the shapes slide across the screen or play the piano at the bottom of the screen.
• Baby can dance along with five sung ditties and two sing along songs!
• Teaches shapes, colors, first words and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
Baby shape sorter:
- Auto saves current situation (put it away and pick it up anytime you want!)
- Appealing graphics for youngsters
- Smooth controls
- Very short loading times
- Now with farm animals theme!
★ Children teach themselves basic shapes and colors through a fun and fully interactive animated adventure ★
★ Educational games inside: puzzles, matching games, shapes, counting and more! ★
In this rich and interactive book, everything is alive - touch any scenery object or any of the leading characters to find out what they can do.
Join Circle as he sets off one morning to find his friend, Star. Circle meets many more shapes along the way and they join forces to aid him in his quest. As more shapes join the happy group, they acquire better and more advanced vehicles to speed up and expand their search.
Watch the shapes as they transform into a motorcycle, a truck, a train and finally into a shiny and powerful robot that can actually fly. In this story you'll enjoy and learn an important moral lesson: working together helps achieve more and friendship is the foundation of cooperation.
✔ Jigsaw puzzles - Awesome puzzles enhance the story and promote critical thinking skills
✔ Paint-a-Picture - Dozens of coloring pages and paints
✔ Counting - 1 to 10 counting game is cool and fun
✔ Match It - Fire up your child’s memory skills with this smart activity!
✔ Placement Puzzle - Place a character in their puzzle piece
✔ Find the Item - Critical thinking skills and memory come together in this fun activity
✔ Memorize and Place - A great memory game that relates to the story and sharpens retention
✔ Fun animations on every page
✔ Learn all the basic shapes and colors - names, spelling and vocabulary
✔ Interact with the shapes and scenery to find countless animations and surprises
✔ Play with shapes and puzzles, improve motor skills and the ability to concentrate
This interactive storybook provides endless hours of pleasure through its beautiful story line and fascinating animated scenes filled with vivid, colorful animations and engaging interactions.
✔ “Read to me” - automatically reads each page of the story to you
✔ “Auto Play” - automatically reads the entire story to you
✔ Beautiful HD illustrations combined with a rich narrative on every page
✔ Enjoy numerous engaging and fun animations on every page
With over 400 million downloads and growing, TabTale has established itself as the creator of pioneering virtual adventures that kids and parents love. TabTale’s interactive storybooks provide an exciting reading experience for the most beloved children's stories. Each book inspires young children’s creativity and imagination. Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more outstanding apps.
Visit us: http://www.tabtale.com/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Tabtale/posts
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Follow us: @Tabtale
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at WeCare@TabTale.com.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
* This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.
We all use shapes as a way of identifying and organizing visual information. Very early, Children begin to make a connection between the familiar objects and their actual basic shapes. Learning the shapes can be surprising for the kids. It has been observed that kids start correlating the shapes in daily life for example. oranges as circles and finds out it is more delicious.
When your child explores different SHAPES, he actually starts the most basic educational process: the understanding about the real objects in real life and the observation of same and different.
Kids, Shapes, Real World, Basic Education Process.
You can select which shapes shall be used in this game.
This app requests no permissions that you will be warned about
50 animals and more than 270 puzzle pieces for hours of fun!
Free Ad-supported version.
Language: US English
Age Level: 1+
Build your own virtual circuits using any combination of electrical components.
The easy to use library of components includes batteries, switches, lamps, resistors (fixed and variable), capacitors, fuses, circuit breakers, buzzers, heaters and motors. Connect components using virtual wires to make a circuit. Put the App into operate mode to see it work. You can even use virtual multimeters to measure voltage, current and resistance.
Circuits can be viewed and built in either component or schematic view.
The component library contains the following items:
1.5V, 6V, 9V and 12V
Push-to-make, Push-to-break, On-Off, 2-position single-pole, 3-position single-pole,
3-position double-pole, Thermal and Relay
6V (5W) clear, 12V (10W) clear, 12V (20W) clear, 12V (20W) red, 12V (20W) yellow and 12V (20W) blue
10Ω (5W), 50Ω (5W), 100Ω (5W), 500Ω (5W), 1kΩ (5W), 5kΩ (5W) and 10kΩ (5W)
10Ω, 25Ω, 50Ω, 100Ω, 1kΩ and 10kΩ
500μF, 1mF, 5mF, 50mF, 100mF, 500mF and 1F
0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A, 7.5A and 10A
0.5A, 1A, 5A and 10A
6V Buzzer, 24V Heater (200W) and a 12V Motor (15W)
*Maximum of four batteries and one capacitor per construction.
You’re looking for something to help your animal-loving preschooler develop the solid foundation they need for literacy success and you love the idea of putting basic skills in context rather than teaching them in isolation.
Preschoolers ABC Playground is the app for you. Designed to engage preschoolers and help them learn the basics, the app also grows with your child. As your little ones are learning their letters you can show them how they are written and how they fit together to make words. As your child’s confidence increases, Preschoolers ABC Playground gives them a way to both learn and practice writing and reading - all in just one app. For breaks, rewards or just fun, the app also includes a simple but addictive physics game - the more your kids learn and practice, the more they get to play!
While playing the games in Preschoolers ABC Playground your child will be learning:
• Letter sounds and names
• Upper and lower case letters
• Alphabetical order
• How to put letters together to create basic words
• How to write both upper and lower case letters
• 5 different fonts are available
• 6 different languages are supported, plus options for either American, Australian or British English.
The 7 different sections in the app are:
• FLASHCARDS. Introduce each upper case letter by both name and sound, together with a different animal to associate with every letter. You can also choose to trace each letter to demonstrate how it’s written.
• ALPHABET. The first exercise in this section shows upper and lower case letters in alphabetical order, together with their animal partners. A matching game then gets your kids dragging and dropping upper case tiles onto their lower case counterparts or vice versa. A third exercise asks your child to pair together upper case letters with the correct animals.
• PAIRS. There are three versions of the classic memory card game in this section. Match upper case letters, upper and lower case letters or upper case letters and animal pairs.
• WORDS. Unscramble letters to spell animal names. There are three different levels of difficulty - beginner, advanced and Pro.
• PRACTICE. Gives your kid lots of practice tracing upper and lower case letters.
• WRITE. A drawing board where children can practice on either a blank page or one with ruled lines. If they want to copy letters then there are tiles available that they can drag and drop onto the board.
• YETI and his flying apple(core) - as a break, a reward or just for fun! If your child is spending too long playing this game then you can either limit their playtime in settings or hide the game completely.
This app was developed by me together with my children, incorporating feedback from parents and educators. It won the Editor’s Choice Award from Children’s Technology Review and ipadeducators.com gave it 5/5 stars, saying:
“Simply put, this is the best app we have yet seen for early letter learning. The attention to detail and range of options is outstanding and we highly recommend it for Early Years teachers.”
And you don’t have to worry about your children playing independently with my apps because I take their privacy and online safety very seriously. My apps include:
• no links to websites outside the app
• no ads
• no data collection or tracking
• no social media sharing
• no in-app purchases
I also value your feedback so please email your comments or questions to email@example.com
Watch the trailer: http://youtu.be/jrhvBTq5AVQ
+++ AWARD WINNING APP +++
• Children’s Technology Review - EDITOR’S CHOICE 2013
• 3rd Place as BEST TEACHER APP 2013 at the Best App Ever Awards
• 5 Star EAS Certification and EAS Recommended status by the Educational App Store
• Gold Award for excellent learning Apps by KinderAppGarten.de
• 5/5 REKOMMENDERAS by Pappasappar.se
Create your own art using photo-realistic crayons, markers, paint brushes, colored pencils, stickers, roller pens and more! Save your artwork to your Drawing Pad Album and reload it later to keep working on your masterpiece! Share your work via any app that accepts a picture (like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, ect.)
Contact us for any reason; technical issues, suggestions, sample artwork - please email us at [android-support -at- drawingpadapp.com]
Great for S Pen
★★★★★ AWARDS AND PRESS ★★★★★
Mentioned by Ron on "TWIT All About Android podcast" May 25, 2011
Number 7 on the list "The 10 Best Apps For The Android Tablet" on madeonamobile.com - August 26, 2011
Demonstrated on TV (HSN and QVC on an Android NOOK Color)
Children can "tap" or "draw" to connect sequential numbers (123), upper case letters (ABC), and lower case letters (abc). Joining all the dots forms the outline of the shape and reveals the beautifully illustrated image, a really fun sound effect, and the object name spoken by a speech therapist that specializes in early childhood development!
With over 200 puzzles, children can randomly play from all the categories of:
* Transportation (26 puzzles)
like Ambulance, Airplane, Bicycle and Bulldozer...
* Musical instruments (35 puzzles)
like Accordion, Banjo, Clarinet, and Drum Set...
* Animals and Bugs (86 puzzles)
like Armadillo, Bat, Cheetah, and Dolphin...
* Food (28 puzzles)
like Apple, Birthday Cake, and Candy Canes...
* Objects (34 puzzles)
like Microphone, Magnifying Glass and Mail Box...
* (On/Off) Numbers - Dots displayed as 1,2,3,4,5...
* (On/Off) Upper Case - Dots displayed as A,B,C,D,E,F....
* (On/Off) Lower Case - Dots displayed as a,b,c,d,e,f...
* (On/Off) Display Words - Toggle if the word is displayed after solving the puzzle
* (On/Off) Voice for Dislay Words - Toggle if the word is spoken after solving the puzzle
* (On/Off) Voice for 123 & ABC - Toggle between hearing the numbers/letters spoken after each tap or a sound effect.
* (On/Off) Autoplay - Subsequent puzzles are automatically loaded after solving a puzzle. To take your time after a puzzle is solved turn Autoplay off and tap the arrow to advance to the next puzzle.
* (On/Off) Allow Drawing - set this to "ON" and the player can draw or tap the dots to complete the puzzle.
* Hint Mode Easy - Automatically displays the next dot that should be tapped as a yellow dot. Great for really young kids still learning numbers and the alphabet.
* Hint Mode Normal - Normal mode will dislay hints after several seconds have passed.
* Hint Mode Hard - Hints do not appear.
Note: If English is not your preferred language, turn OFF the "Display Words," the "Audio Voice for Display Words," and the "Voice for 123 & ABC" and enjoy fun gameplay with all the sound effects!
Brought to you by the creators of the hit app Drawing Pad, "Match and Play" features are unique and strive to make you and your child happy! Designed for education and fun without the pressure of timers or high scores.
- Over 220 different pairs to match in 5 categories! (Transportation, Musical Instruments, Animals/Bugs, Food, and Objects)
- Brilliant graphics optimized for the phones AND tablets
- Amazing Sound Effects for each matched pair!
- Studio voice recording of a speech therapist who specializes in Early Childhood Development!
- Unique reward system with 64 weird and wacky buttons!!!
Several levels of difficulty. Playing is fun for everyone...INCLUDING Grown Ups!
- Easy Mode displays 12 cards (6 pairs) to match.
- Medium Mode displays 20 cards (10 pairs) to match.
- Hard Mode displays 30 cards (15 pairs) to match.
Please take a look at our educational children's Apps! - Shape Builder - The Preschool Learning Puzzle Game - Preschool Connect the Dots Game - Drawing Pad (A complete mobile art studio for ALL AGES!)