IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE AND THE LATEST LICENSE INSTALLED!
AllCast Premium Features:
No splash screens
No limits on video lengths
Help support future updates and development by purchasing "RoMote (Donate)" from the Market.
- Launch into channels directly
- Enter text from a keypad
- Scan your network for Rokus or add them manually.
- Disable your phone from locking when using the remote.
- Support for multiple Rokus
You must have your phone connected to the same WiFi as your Roku.
Install the R-Cast channel and R-Cast app in your Roku and Android devices respectively. Once you connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network, this app will detect your Roku devices.
Browse the web for videos in the Android app and cast them to the Roku channel. It's that easy!
Please note that not all videos can be cast including HTTPS, Flash videos, live streams. If you see R-Cast channel load the video and return to the home screen it is usually because of incompatible video format. Roku doesn't play all video formats that play in Android devices.
Videos in the web that are not in high definition, might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. If the video website already has a Roku channel, please use its channel.
UPDATE 7/30/14: YouTube videos will not cast in Android 4.4 devices, please use the YouTube app.
* Install R-Cast channel in your Roku device: https://owner.roku.com/add/rcast
* Install R-Cast app in your Android device
* Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device
* The app will detect Roku devices in your network
* Browse the web for your favorite entertainment
* In Android 4.3 or earlier, play videos in full view for the cast menu
* In Android 4.4 or later, just start videos to launch the cast menu
* Select the Roku device to cast and voila!
* Enjoy videos on the big screen!!
Upgrade to the RADICAL edition to watch videos longer than 10 minutes. R-Cast channel only works with the R-Cast Android app.
R-Cast Channel information: http://www.roku.com/channels/#!details/41530/r-cast
R-Cast App Help & FAQs: http://www.appestry.biz/rcast
• Watch and control your live and recorded TV shows anywhere, anytime – in up to Full HD.
• No blocked shows or games in any location. Watch your favorite shows and sports on all the channels you subscribe to, even when you’re overseas.
• Never miss a final episode or live event. View them when you want, where you want, and become the spoiler in your social group.
• Play and schedule DVR recordings.
• Watch on a second TV anywhere via Roku® (requires Android 2.3+) and Chromecast (requires Android 4.0+)
• Enjoy full hand-off – multi-task while watching with your Roku or Chromecast, even take phone calls.
• No monthly fees.
- Android phone (Android 2.2+)
*Some features only available for latest version of Android.
COMPATIBLE SLING DEVICES*:
- Slingbox M1
- Slingbox 500
- Slingbox 350
- Slingbox PRO-HD
- Slingbox SOLO
* Slingplayer for Android Phones may work on certain Sling devices prior to SOLO and PRO-HD, in certain configurations. Technical support is not available for such usage. For more details, please refer to the Sling compatibility guide at http://support.sling.com/KB/KB-2000121 If you own a prior-generation Sling, you may be eligible to receive an upgrade discount on a supported model. Please visit http://www.sling.com/upgrade for details.
If you are a DISH Network customer, the following devices are NOT compatible with the Slingplayer app. Please download the free DISH Anywhere app.
- Hopper with Sling receiver
- Hopper receiver
- VIP 922 receiver
- Sling Adapter
Watch and/or control video sources such as:
- Cable set-top box and DVR
- Satellite set-top box and DVR
- Telco / IPTV set-top box and DVR
- Basic cable
- Digital Over-the-Air broadcasts (Slingbox PRO-HD only)
- Home security cameras
- Blu-ray/DVD players
To learn more about Sling, please visit http://www.sling.com
Note: While the Slingplayer app is available for download in all countries, Sling hardware is required, and is only available for purchase from authorized resellers in the following countries: United States, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Denmark, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City. Hardware warranty and technical support is only provided in the country where the Slingbox purchase is made, and only if the purchase was from an authorized reseller. For more information, please refer to your locale's Sling Warranty.
If you’re a Bright House Networks TV customer, this FREE app turns your device into another TV screen. Connect to your Bright House modem via WiFi, and you can watch live cable channels that are part of your monthly subscription.
• Out of Home Access – now you can take BHTV outside your home and enjoy Video on Demand and live streaming TV!
• Up to 7,000 hours of Video on Demand content from over 100 different networks*
• Program your DVR or change channels on your TV from anywhere.
• Improved interface with longer movie/show descriptions, and even ratings.
• Schedule one-time or series recordings, and change settings on compatible DVRs.
Finding your favorite shows
•Browse the interactive program guide with up to 7 days of TV listings
•Search for shows by title or episode name, and filter the results by genre
•Set favorite channels to create a personalized program guide
•View detailed program descriptions with color photos and cast information
To enjoy this Bright House TV update, you must have:
•Bright House Networks TV service (Basic, Standard or Digital level)
•A WiFi connection (for Live TV streaming)
•Bright House Networks My Services username and password
•Android Phone or Tablet with OS 2.3 or higher
Parental Advisory: Bright House Networks does not currently offer parental control capability for this application. To prevent unintended viewing, please remember to sign out when you are finished watching TV on your device.
* Channels are subject to availability in your area and the Bright House Networks TV package to which you subscribe. Not all functions available in all areas. Set-top box or DVR required; functionality for other set-top box models may vary by area.
To view our full User Agreement, please visit http://brighthouse.com/tampa-bay/policies/user-agreement
-Auto-scan of all wired Roku devices, manual scan for wireless devices
-Navigate directly to any channel using Channel button (New)
-Supports multiple Roku players
-New Back, Info & Replay buttons
-Landscape & portrait
-Fast text entry
-Home screen widget
-Multiple Skins (New: custom skins)
To use your own custom image as a background skin, copy any image into the RokuRemote folder in your SD card. The image name must be one of the following: Custom1.jpg, Custom2.jpg or Custom3.jpg. You can then select Custom1, Custom2 or Custom3 for your skin in Device Preferences. If you select a custom image from the preferences screen that doesn’t exist, the default skin will be used. The bundled images are 320 by 480 pixels, but any image should work and scale to fit the screen.
*** Troubleshooting ***
If you see lag between the app and the Roku, please restart your phone/tablet and the Roku. This will resolve 95% of issues. Should only need to do this every once in a while.
PLEASE - if you have connectivity problems, visit the troubleshooting section of this page:
You can even try the connectivity test before you buy.
NOTE: NOT designed to work with Roku SoundBridge, only the Roku Player.
Requires WIFI access, see help menu for details. Please email me with any connectivity issues.
+ what has been released recently on Instant Watch,
+ what new titles are coming soon on Instant Watch,
+ what are the best recent titles currently on Instant Watch,
If you are interested by a particular movie or TV series, simply tap on it to view more detailed information about it.
Learn more and watch a video demo at http://iwguide.com and subscribe to IWGuide mailing list.
Unfortunately the category "Going Away" had to be removed from the app due to Netflix changing their API: Netflix decided to remove the information related to movies going away from their catalog and the direct effect of that decision is the "Going Away" category from IWGuide had to be removed.
Flix Roulette is fast and robust, giving you results quickly no matter how many people are also spinning; this is what makes it unique. You're given the choice of getting results from the entire Netflix™ catalog or just limiting yourself to genres.
We also also offers an Open Web API so developers can tap into all of our archived information quickly and easily. For more information head over to the API webpage
Flix Roulette is in no way supported, endorsed or affiliated with Netflix, Inc.
Flix Roulette is completely self supported and takes no use of the Netflix API.
This free app from Netflix lets you be Alex's little spoon, rock a sweet pornstache and show your love for your favorite Litchfield ladies.
Just pick a card, customize it with your own message, add a photo, and share it with your dandelions on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, SMS and more.
Orange Is The New Black returns with all new episodes June 12, only on Netflix.
Then iStreamGuide app is for you!
Find the movie or show you want, all the while dazzling your senses with our lists and searches generated by our sweet proprietary algorithm!
NOTE: This app DOES NOT stream Netflix®! You must have your own Netflix® account. We are NOT Netflix® (see disclaimer notice at the bottom), we simply help you browse Netflix®.
- View the latest releases added in your region.
- View a list of the latest Blockbuster titles available in your region in our “Hot List.”
- Search by movie/show/person in your region.
- Combined all of the Netflix® Genres into 13 easy to browse Genre Groups.
- All titles contain Rotten Tomatoes rankings (if available).
- Data is updated hourly to keep you up to date!
- Search by movie/show/actor/director across 20 of the most popular Netflix® regions (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, France, Germany, Panama, United Kingdom, USA, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Belgium and Austria…coming soon Australia).
- View the latest releases added in your desired region(s) or worldwide.
- View a list of the latest Blockbuster titles available in your desired region(s) or worldwide in our “Hot List.”
- Let the app help you choose a movie with the handy “Random” feature.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Netflix® or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates. All content provided is for entertainment purposes only. The owners make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owners will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information.
The ads displayed help support my effort, so please visit the advertisers. Please contact developer if you are interested in an ad-free version!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
-FULL EPISODES: Full episodes of your kid’s favorite shows are available—anytime, anywhere.*
-GAMES, GAMES & MORE GAMES: Give your little ones a fun-filled adventure with new games like Find It, Mickey's Pet Playhouse and many more!
-LIVE TV: On the go? No problem! Your kids can WATCH their favorite shows LIVE!
-TAKE A BREAK: Short on time? No worries! Your kids can watch awesome clips, music videos and shorts.
-MUSIC TO YOUR EARS: Wiggle and shake alongside your kids with Radio Disney Junior.
-EN ESPANOL: WATCH Disney Junior offers select games, shorts and episodes in Spanish!
*Certain restrictions apply. Viewing of content requires current verified Disney Junior subscription. Live video and the newest full episodes are only available with a participating TV provider.
To view participating TV providers available in your area and sign in, download the WATCH Disney Junior app and select “Get More!”
For more information visit: http://watchdisneyjunior.go.com/help
U.S. based Internet connection required.
Private Policy: http://disneyprivacycenter.com/
The layout can be switched.
All topics can be saved for later reading.
The lists are sorted by genre to Action , Animation , Children ,Classics , Horror, Comedy ,Romance and other.
If you're having any trouble, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE RATING. I can't respond to reviews or comments, so if you contact me I can help you out and I know what to change in the next version. Your feedback really does help!
This app uses free icons from androidicons.com.
● Find and connect to your player in less than 10 seconds without having to manually enter its address - even works with players connected over wifi!
● Roku ECP - way more reliable than the old Telnet protocol some other remote apps use
● Full 12-button control including Back and Instant Replay
● List and launch channels directly from your phone
● Automatically jump to search screens using your phone's search button
● Enter text on your phone and send it to the player - never use the on-screen letter picker again!
● Search and enter text features don't always work with Hulu. This is unfortunately their fault and I can't do anything to work around it.
● Some Honeycomb devices are unable to use this app.
Roku Inc. does not endorse (or have anything else to do with) this app.
For Roku streaming video players only. Not intended for SoundBridge devices.
Note: For the app to work, you must install the Juice channel on your Roku by going here: https://owner.roku.com/add/juice. Also note that if you have a router with two channels (regular and guest), your Roku and your Android device must be connected to the same channel.
Juice for Roku lets you to stream media directly from your Android device to your Roku player: No need for a separate server!
Does NOT support YouTube and flash based videos, and does not support Google Music. Also note that videos in any format other than MP4 are unlikely to play. See here: http://support.roku.com/entries/423946-what-media-file-types-does-the-roku-usb-media-player-channel-support. ALSO - the Roku doesn't support videos taken in portrait mode.
- Send photos, music, videos from your Android device
- Send media from the internet to the Roku using the Share functionality or audio and video podcasts (feeds)
- Send individual photos or send a complete slide show
- Send individual songs or whole albums to the Roku. Songs can be shuffled.
- Background Juice service will continue to serve files to the Roku while you use other Android apps
- Use the “Share” menu from the gallery, browser and other supported apps to send media to the Roku without having to launch the Juice app
- NEW - SHOWBOX SUPPORT. Send downloaded ShowBox videos to your Roku by going to the Videos tab and selecting the "show_box" folder. Does not work with streamed Showbox videos.
- No need for a home media server
- No need for cables
- No need to upload your files to a web server
- Fully functional remote control included with the same functionality as the Roku Remote app (sold separately)
One of the best things about this app is it's ability to work with other apps. For example, long press a link to a photo, song or video in the browser and share it to the Juice app to start it playing on the Roku. Or long press an episode in your Podcast app and share it to Juice to hear it through your Roku connected system. With the share feature, you can stream almost anything on the internet to the Roku, in addition to streaming what is already on your Android device.
- You must add the Juice channel to your Roku (https://owner.roku.com/add/juice)
- Android device and Roku player must be on the same network
- Plugging your Android device into your computer may prevent the app from accessing the SD card. In general, don't have plug your Android device into the computer when using the app. Charging is OK.
- Not all video formats are supported by the Roku. See the supported formats here: http://support.roku.com/entries/423946-what-media-file-types-does-the-roku-usb-media-player-channel-support
- Some MP4s created on Android devices may not work since Roku doesn't support all codecs. It depends on the Android device. Also, the Roku doesn't support videos taken in portrait mode.
- If you notice lag or unresponsiveness, power off your android device and/or the Roku and try again. This resolves nearly all connectivity issues. You should only have to do this infrequently.
- Visit http://www.jigawattlabs.com/juicehelp
Help support future updates and development by purchasing "RoMote (Donate)" from the Market.