I'm running Android 6.0.1 on GS5, app crashes all the time trying to use hold em. Garbage unfortunately. I liked it before that.
Losses cards Losses cards, they are not there if you change the cards for a problem.
Poker Odds Calculator Does EXACTLY what it says it does and the math is errorless. Fantastic as a study guide also.
but.. pretty good app and i dont doubt in the correctness on measuring,but there is 1 problem which made me little think about this:although we all know that 2&7 are weakest combination,when i put 2&3 i get lower chances of winning..
Seems ok but... Would love a random card feature for the board and dealt hands. It would be more like watching a game play out.
One star because it says K7ss has different odds vs 7h7d than 7h7c , when in actuality they should be exactly the same.
* Added an option for using a four-color deck
* Added 64 bit platform support
* Fixed a bug where the tutorial screen could display every time
* Added "add player" and "remove player" buttons
* Adjusted the accuracy settings for Omaha High and Omaha High/Low
* Minor update to the tutorial screens
* Minor clean up
* Bug fixes for older devices(Froyo and older)
* Bug fixes including an application not responding(ANR) bug
Live Poker - Daily Chips Bonuses - Holdem Omaha Slots - Multiplayer Tournaments
Texas Hold'em Poker from WPT - Multiplayer Online Poker - Where Skills Matter!